ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mahomes + Dome (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325418)

DrunkBassGuitar 09-27-2019 10:39 AM

More like Patrick Mahomes do me

tatorhog 09-27-2019 11:03 AM

I never want to see the name Arrowhead dropped, but if you put a lid on the house, I would be all in favor of renaming it The Mahomes Dome

TinyEvel 09-29-2019 11:09 PM

Bump.

Well that didn't go as we expected.

I'm wondering if he turf threw Pat off. He was clearly off. Think he couldn't plant his feet properly or the speed of the turf or just the feel of it threw him off? I know, I know, impossible to believe, but has there been any talk of this?

DRM08 09-29-2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 14489936)
Bump.

I'm wondering if he turf threw Pat off. He was clearly off. Think he couldn't plant his feet properly or the speed of the turf or just the feel of it threw him off? I know, I know, impossible to believe, but has there been any talk of this?

Who knows. I think we can go ahead and kill the idea of installing a roof at Arrowhead. :shake:

Hammock Parties 09-29-2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Bump.

No, it was just pressure.

He was literally a hair off on a few throws.

He's mortal and a "bad day" turns out to be 315 yards instead of 400.

T-post Tom 09-30-2019 12:19 AM

Quote:

Bump.

Not what I expected either. Timing did seem a bit off, but nobody is perfect all the time. Detroit played better than I expected. Thankfully, not good enough to win. Hopefully, this experience benefits the team down the road.

lcarus 09-30-2019 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 14489977)
Not what I expected either. Timing did seem a bit off, but nobody is perfect all the time. Detroit played better than I expected. Thankfully, not good enough to win. Hopefully, this experience benefits the team down the road.

Great experience to learn from. One, ball security is the most important thing. Two, a closed fist is great to cause fumbles and we should do it ourselves. And every team should. Surprised I don't see it more often.