ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady had a laser pointer in his face on at least a few plays last night (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320772)

Bugeater 01-22-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14063204)
Which is fine, but if it was someone in Foxboro doing it to Mahomes, would you be crying for the Patriots to forfeit every draft pick forever? That's all I want to know.

Yes, and for them to be banished from the league and everyone in the organization to be executed in the parking lot afterwards.

You got some kind of problem with that?

Amnorix 01-22-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14063216)
Yes, and for them to be banished from the league and everyone in the organization to be executed in the parking lot afterwards.

You got some kind of problem with that?

Seems proportionate. I'll allow it. :D

oldman 01-22-2019 10:22 AM

I'm still having a problem believing that was a laser. It looks like a pretty big area to be lit up by something handheld. I think you would have seen that on the broadcast.

GloryDayz 01-22-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14063204)
Which is fine, but if it was someone in Foxboro doing it to Mahomes, would you be crying for the Patriots to forfeit every draft pick forever? That's all I want to know.

You're assuming that it was a laser, the fattest laser in the history of lasers at that (!!!!), instead of an auto-focus beam?

But yes, the Pat's history of cheating has many non-Pats fans wishing them the worst, but that has nothing to do with this not being a laser just because you want it to be.

And how do you know, for sure, it wasn't a Pats fan? You're assuming a lot...

Donger 01-22-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14063460)
You're assuming that it was a laser, the fattest laser in the history of lasers at that (!!!!), instead of an auto-focus beam?

But yes, the Pat's history of cheating has many non-Pats fans wishing them the worst, but that has nothing to do with this not being a laser just because you want it to be.

If it's a cheap laser pointer, the divergence spread on those things is significant. Something like five feet at 1,000 feet.

TipRoast 01-22-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14063460)

Auto-focus beam would have been doing its thing for the whole game. And for both QBs. And why would auto-focus beams only be on equipment at Arrowhead - wouldn't we have been seeing this from other stadiums throughout the year?

And why would a Pats fan would point the laser at Brady at key moments in the 4th quarter?

We're all fans of our own teams, but that doesn't mean we have to toss logic out the window.

GloryDayz 01-22-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14063500)
If it's a cheap laser pointer, the divergence spread on those things is significant. Something like five feet at 1,000 feet.

So is an autofocus beam on a camera. I think the ball is in their court to prove what the actual source was (and not speculate), and who the fan was. Without that, their case is silly.

Donger 01-22-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14063537)
So is an autofocus beam on a camera. I think the ball is in their court to prove what the actual source was (and not speculate), and who the fan was. Without that, their case is silly.

Are auto focus "beams" on cameras green? Aren't they IR?

GloryDayz 01-22-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TipRoast (Post 14063530)
Auto-focus beam would have been doing its thing for the whole game. And for both QBs. And why would auto-focus beams only be on equipment at Arrowhead - wouldn't we have been seeing this from other stadiums throughout the year?

And why would a Pats fan would point the laser at Brady at key moments in the 4th quarter?

We're all fans of our own teams, but that doesn't mean we have to toss logic out the window.

Got any evidence to support your claim?

As for why only in Arrowhead, who know what cameras the fans in row 1 might bring?

Again, you folks have thrown out the claim of a mysterious green light, but shown nothing more.

Don't you have some balls to deflate for your next game? Some officials to pay-off?

GloryDayz 01-22-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14063546)
Are auto focus "beams" on cameras green? Aren't they IR?

Depends on the manufacturer. Either way, nobody's proven that it was a laser either.

Donger 01-22-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14063556)
Depends on the manufacturer. Either way, nobody's proven that it was a laser either.

Which manufacturer uses visible, green light to auto focus?

TipRoast 01-22-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14063550)
Got any evidence to support your claim?

As for why only in Arrowhead, who know what cameras the fans in row 1 might bring?

Again, you folks have thrown out the claim of a mysterious green light, but shown nothing more.

Don't you have some balls to deflate for your next game? Some officials to pay-off?

I was referring to your prior post (#50) where you claim it was auto-focus from the overhead camera system.

Don't know what you mean by "you folks" - the story in the OP is from KMBC - isn't that a KC television station?

GloryDayz 01-22-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14063562)
Which manufacturer uses visible, green light to auto focus?

These guys.. LMAO

https://futurism.com/the-byte/worlds...t-camera-light

But seriously, Bing is your friend..

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...E9BC69C05F024C

Rain Man 01-22-2019 11:27 AM

100% that anything bad was done by a Patriots pseudofan. They're all miscreants from what I've seen this past week, and they're not bright people to boot.

These "allegations" haven't been seen in Arrowhead in its 50 year history, and then it starts when Patriots fans show up? Do the math.

Donger 01-22-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14063619)

Thanks. I'm not a camera buff, so I didn't know.