ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What strains of weed are you currently smoking? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288184)

srvy 11-08-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millz (Post 11093714)
I only smoke kush - I dont **** with anything else.

Give me OG, give me bubba, I need that potent ish.

if you ain't smoking it in a raw or element paper then I'm sorry but your not experiencing smoking flower the right way. zig zags and all those other papers suck and blunts are ****ing disgusting.

Well ok man!

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/clockin.../02/stoned.jpg

FlaChief58 11-08-2014 04:49 PM

Purple kush and Orange krush. Yeah, life is groovy ;)

aturnis 11-08-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11092646)
Be bald and carry synthetic pee.

This

Easy 6 11-08-2014 04:54 PM

I dont smoke enough anymore to care about the strain, the last thing I had was some mexican shmegular and it worked just fine with a few beers... do I love the hydro specialty strains, hell yeah.

But I dont have to have it, just something to take the edge off in a much different way than booze is fine by me... pals of mine are all about the names, but when it comes to that I really dont care, seedless hydro is seedless hydro... fruity, skunky dont matter, ALL of its good.

Trouble is, I cant smoke right now and havent touched any for 7 months... I do miss it, booze is such a poor substitute and the after effects are soooo much worse.

Chuck Fargers 11-08-2014 06:56 PM

At the moment, Satan's Scrotum is my new favorite.

rabblerouser 11-08-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millz (Post 11093714)
I only smoke kush - I dont **** with anything else.

Give me OG, give me bubba, I need that potent ish.

if you ain't smoking it in a raw or element paper then I'm sorry but your not experiencing smoking flower the right way. zig zags and all those other papers suck and blunts are ****ing disgusting.

+100

I order Organic Raws by the box - $20 shipped from Amazon UK!!

Roll in peace...

KCrockaholic 11-08-2014 08:04 PM

Why not use a bowl rather than roll it? srs q.

FlaChief58 11-08-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11094254)

I'm with you. No way I'm wasting the good shit in a J. A bong with a small bowl gets the job done just fine.

KCrockaholic 11-08-2014 08:11 PM

It's funny this thread was made yesterday when it was, considering my first bowl in over a year was yesterday at the exact time this thread was made. Had the greatest dreams of my life last night.

Katipan 11-08-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11094254)

I don't know.

My nurturing side has made me roll hundreds for other people. But I'm not a fan. I don't like to taste anything besides the flower. I also don't like to be hooked up to a fuse determining how fast I need to smoke. I can make a bowl last hours.

And now that we have vape pens, I don't even need the convenience factor.

Katipan 11-08-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11094278)
It's funny this thread was made yesterday when it was, considering my first bowl in over a year was yesterday at the exact time this thread was made. Had the greatest dreams of my life last night.

<3

KCrockaholic 11-08-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11094279)
I don't know.

My nurturing side has made me roll hundreds for other people. But I'm not a fan. I don't like to taste anything besides the flower. I also don't like to be hooked up to a fuse determining how fast I need to smoke. I can make a bowl last hours.

And now that we have vape pens, I don't even need the convenience factor.

My thoughts as well.

srvy 11-08-2014 08:17 PM

Well this thread explains the popularity of the Whats for Dinner hear is mine thread.

srvy 11-08-2014 08:20 PM

Mods please rename to Reefer Madness Lounge?

KCrockaholic 11-08-2014 08:24 PM

If I could smoke all the time, I certainly would. But with the job I have, it's not worth risking it.

Once or twice per year is typically my thing. I mean, sure I don't want to risk my job or anything, but at the same time, I feel I should be able to live my life as well. Otherwise, say I become a lifer, work there for 30 years and never touch the stuff for 30 years although I would like to.

This is my only life, I think I should be able to do what I want outside of work.

My theory at the moment is, I work to live, not live to work. And yet cigarettes are still ok to smoke. Bullshit.