ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   *****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206424)

durtyrute 07-19-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8753318)
Swimmers ear sucks. Antibiotics for a week, and no swimming during that time. :(

My daughter had that awhile back.

luv 07-19-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8753400)
My daughter had that awhile back.

I've had it before, but putting in some ear drops and flushing it out usually helps. This time hurts like a mofo.

bevischief 07-20-2012 02:50 AM

Back in again at 3am at work for the 2nd day in a row.

Bowser 07-20-2012 07:32 PM

Beer tastes awful when you take a pull right after you spit gum out.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-20-2012 07:54 PM

Those 10 inch taco radio commercials for Red Burrito are kind of creepy

DaneMcCloud 07-20-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8756776)
Those 10 inch taco radio commercials for Red Burrito are kind of creepy

Do they advertise the 10 inch pink taco with Caesarian scar?

lewdog 07-20-2012 10:25 PM

When is beerme coming back?

Lumpy 07-20-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8757106)

He said that the ban gets lifted on Sunday at midnight.

lewdog 07-20-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 8757119)
He said that the ban gets lifted on Sunday at midnight.

:sulk:

Pasta Little Brioni 07-21-2012 10:11 PM

Walk of Life is a good tune and it pisses me off seeing it whored out to pimp shit BK BBQ.

Planetman 07-21-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8758414)
Walk of Life is a good tune and it pisses me off seeing it whored out to pimp shit BK BBQ.

Pissed me off even worse to hear Judas Priest's "You've Got Another Thing Coming" on my TV to pimp out rice burners.

Setsuna 07-21-2012 11:07 PM

I want to know more about Dane and his story.

ThatRaceCardGuy 07-21-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 8758473)
Pissed me off even worse to hear Judas Priest's "You've Got Another Thing Coming" on my TV to pimp out rice burners.

I know right...because you wrote the song and all. I could definitely see how you would be upset at the band for allowing BK to use YOUR song.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-22-2012 07:57 AM

You're kind of dumb

Pasta Little Brioni 07-22-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 8758473)

I facepalm even more when people have never heard these tunes before and act like they are something new. "Hey it's the BK song!!!" No dumbass it's a classic.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-22-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8757106)

Never if we have any luck. Worthless pos.

lewdog 07-22-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8758778)
Never if we have any luck. Worthless pos.

So how drunk were you?

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-22-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8758889)
So how drunk were you?

It wasn't good. I'll leave it at that.

lewdog 07-22-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8758894)
It wasn't good. I'll leave it at that.

Ah I see. I bet you made it half-way through that six pack!

Psssssstttttttt....3 beers deep!

Gadzooks 07-22-2012 07:28 PM

I know that the name Lawrence turns into Larry in short form.
Where does Barry come from?

BillSelfsTrophycase 07-22-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 8760268)
I know that the name Lawrence turns into Larry in short form.
Where does Barry come from?

Kenya, duh

Oh shit...off to D.C.

Planetman 07-22-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8758747)
I facepalm even more when people have never heard these tunes before and act like they are something new. "Hey it's the BK song!!!" No dumbass it's a classic.

Agreed. Now, if I could just figure out a way to keep those same kids off my lawn ...

Dr. Gigglepants 07-22-2012 08:21 PM

Just gave the dog a bath and he's running around the house like a freaking madman, why do dogs do that?

In58men 07-22-2012 08:25 PM

Just got back from the gym. Feel great. Need to lose more weight.

Planetman 07-22-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8760378)
Just got back from the gym. Feel great. Need to lose more weight.

The doctor told me I needed to "watch my weight" so, ... I put it out where I could see it!

luv 07-22-2012 11:22 PM

Random.

luv 07-23-2012 09:35 PM

Still random.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-23-2012 09:38 PM

I think I'm in love with Piper Perabo. I think I want to marry her.

luv 07-23-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8762986)
I think I'm in love with Piper Perabo. I think I want to marry her.

She was perfect for Coyote Ugly.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-23-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8762997)
She was perfect for Coyote Ugly.

I liked her in that but I loved Maria Bello more. My love for Piper has just taken place now with the new show "Covert Affairs" on USA. I'm not sure why now and not then it just is. I guess she's "matured" in her look just enough that she doesn't seem like a kid any more and I find her more attractive. Plus I like her charactor being confident and kicking ass more than being sheepish.

But yes, she was perfect for Coyote Ugly.

luv 07-23-2012 09:57 PM

I'm bored. Maybe I should go to bed.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-23-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8763030)
I'm bored. Maybe I should go to bed.

I'm glad talking to me has that effect on you.

Sigh.

rico 07-23-2012 10:31 PM

Had a conversation a couple days ago with a dude who was at the Alice Cooper concert at SBD. He said it was one of the best concerts he had ever been to... and he's been to many. That Frankenstein bit was awesome.

luv 07-23-2012 10:34 PM

My last boyfriend, if you want to call the asshole that, was back in 2008. Since then, I've been out on one date. WTF do my friends feel that I'm the person they need to come to talk to about their relationships?

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-23-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8763116)
Had a conversation a couple days ago with a dude who was at the Alice Cooper concert at SBD. He said it was one of the best concerts he had ever been to... and he's been to many. That Frankenstein bit was awesome.

The whole freakin show was awesome. Nice to have met you... text ignorer.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-23-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8763127)
My last boyfriend, if you want to call the asshole that, was back in 2008. Since then, I've been out on one date. WTF do my friends feel that I'm the person they need to come to talk to about their relationships?

Why do you hate me?

rico 07-23-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8763127)

Because you've had a lot of time on your hands to observe without bias. People probably consider you a good source because of that.

rico 07-23-2012 10:50 PM

I live in a small town. I drove by the fire station the other day and caught a glimpse of our town's volunteer fire-fighters. They appear to average about 5'9, 275 pounds. Don't get me wrong, I respect these people volunteering to do something that could potentially put their lives in jeopardy, but I can't help, but feel terrified of having a house fire after seeing them all grouped up outside talking to eachother while simultaneously giving each other inadvertent belly-bumps. Not only did I observe these guys' physiques, but I know them personally. The types of dudes that had no mobility in gym class. I would just tear them up in dodgeball. If I ever suspect that there is a fire in my house, I will probably just call a bunch of my friends to help me. With most of these volunteer fire fighters we have in town, I find it difficult to imagine them hoisting themselves into a fire truck, let alone climb ladders and attempt to save lives.

I'm telling you, there better not ever be a fire in my house or I will totally flip shit.

Discuss Thrower 07-23-2012 10:52 PM

Screw loneliness.

rico 07-23-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8763172)
Screw loneliness.

Sometimes, when my daughters are screaming and yelling for extended periods of time, I long for loneliness.

But then I think about my Freshman year of college when my best friend who was supposed to be my roommate, bailed out and signed up for the Air Force, leaving me at a private college, with absolutely noone on campus that I knew. Long story short, loneliness does need to be screwed.

rico 07-23-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8763172)
Screw loneliness.

And another thing about "screw loneliness." Whenever I have been lonely, I have always had the mindset that I wished I was being screwed more (by chicks, not metaphorically). So yeah, not only does loneliness need to be metaphorically screwed, but the lonely need to be literally screwed as well.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-23-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8763317)
And another thing about "screw loneliness." Whenever I have been lonely, I have always had the mindset that I wished I was being screwed more (by chicks, not metaphorically). So yeah, not only does loneliness need to be metaphorically screwed, but the lonely need to be literally screwed as well.

Since I got divorced 8 years ago I've had a few gf's but nothing specal. For the last 3 years (in Sept) I've chosen to be on my own. I've enjoyed it. I don't need a woman anymore and that feels really good. I like who I am on my own.

All that said I'm going out with someone new this weekend lol.

rico 07-24-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8763323)
Since I got divorced 8 years ago I've had a few gf's but nothing specal. For the last 3 years (in Sept) I've chosen to be on my own. I've enjoyed it. I don't need a woman anymore and that feels really good. I like who I am on my own.

Lol, well if you get screwed, make sure to tarp that load.

Planetman 07-24-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8763323)

Finally switched to your left hand, eh? :p

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 8763330)
Finally switched to your left hand, eh? :p

I've always used my left hand. I'm ambidex...... oh hell I can't spell it but I'm equally good with both hands for most things. left hand has always been better for that though.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8763329)
Lol, well if you get screwed, make sure to tarp that load.

I won't get screwed on the first date... not after this long. But when/if I do the tarp will be there heh. I'm too old to have more kids.

Planetman 07-24-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8763333)
I've always used my left hand. I'm ambidex...... oh hell I can't spell it but I'm equally good with both hands for most things. left hand has always been better for that though.

If you're wondering that I might be thinking I'm sorry now for bringing it up in the first place, the answer is a loud, screaming, YES!

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 8763342)
If you're wondering that I might be thinking I'm sorry now for bringing it up in the first place, the answer is a loud, screaming, YES!

And you're welcome.

Rasputin 07-24-2012 06:38 AM

I out whitted a mouse last night at work. Oh he thought he could get away with stealing food from the mouse trap, he did once, but not twice. Boom Ch Ka, dead mouse.

Sorry you morbid bastards I didn't take any pics of the dead mouse. I can't take pictures at work.

Sofa King 07-24-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8763440)
I out whitted a mouse last night at work. Oh he thought he could get away with stealing food from the mouse trap, he did once, but not twice. Boom Ch Ka, dead mouse.

Sorry you morbid bastards I didn't take any pics of the dead mouse. I can't take pictures at work.

:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

LMAO

JD10367 07-24-2012 07:25 AM

I'd never seen Alice Cooper before this month, when I saw him open for Iron Maiden. He's pretty damn good, and you can see where he laid a lot of the groundwork for both heavy metal and the theatrics of many bands. Plus, he's got a chick guitarist, which is cool.

Rasputin 07-24-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8763474)
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

LMAO

:doh!: outwitted or out witted. :facepalm:

Ah hell it's been a while that it's been pointed out of my mispelling or grammer misques. Funny.

frankotank 07-24-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 8750191)
Anyone else become allergic to certain foods over time? Right now tomatoes are on my shit list...literally!!!

yeah...as has already been mentioned, as we age, things change. case in point....
I'm 47 now. I LOVE pistachios. I've eaten them all my life...or I used to. about 10 years ago I ate some pistachios around 8:00 in the evening. laying in bed watching TV and notice my frigging hands are itching like crazy. I'm laying there thinking maybe the dog or cat got into something and I touched them. I get up to wash my hands. I'm scrubbing away and glance up into the mirror and.....SHAKAKAHN! I'm looking at a full blown MONSTER! I'm like totally ****ED UP! it was like that scene in Hitch where will smith is in the store to get benadryl and he looks up into the mirror....dude it was BAD. my eyes and lips.....damn....just messed up.

yada yada yada......I don't eat pistachios anymore!

frankotank 07-24-2012 07:48 AM

came home friday night to find that my 17 yr old son had a friend to pepper spray him because...."I just wanted to know what it feels like".

I'm wondering....is he reeruned?

JD10367 07-24-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 8763504)
came home friday night to find that my 17 yr old son had a friend to pepper spray him because...."I just wanted to know what it feels like".

I'm wondering....is he reeruned?

Maybe he's doing research for some big criminal project he's planning. Best to know what's coming so you can react better when you get hit with it for real. :D

It's pretty nasty from what I hear. Two of our employees got pepper-sprayed by the mall security (long story) and I saw one of them later and he did not look like a happy camper. The next night I was talking to the detail cop and he said he'd rather get shot than get pepper-sprayed, it's that nasty (although I'm sure he meant he'd rather get winged with a flesh wound, obviously not hit in the vital organs).

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8763481)
I'd never seen Alice Cooper before this month, when I saw him open for Iron Maiden. He's pretty damn good, and you can see where he laid a lot of the groundwork for both heavy metal and the theatrics of many bands. Plus, he's got a chick guitarist, which is cool.

Orianthi. One of the hottest chicks alive imo and a truly fantastic guitar player.

Orianthi tidbits... She used to be in Michael Jacksons band, thats her on "Beat It" and well everything else guitar-wise on a couple of his tours. She was on American Idol and lost but then had one big pop hit "According To You" which is one of the few modern pop songs I like. Then Alice asked her to join his band. The girl can flat shred.

I posted some vids of her showing off with her guitar in the random music video thread a while back.

DaKCMan AP 07-24-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8763532)
Orianthi. One of the hottest chicks alive

No way.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 8763727)
No way.

Imo... which makes her one of the hottest chicks around in my world... which is the perspective I speak from.

DaKCMan AP 07-24-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8763748)
Imo... which makes her one of the hottest chicks around in my world... which is the perspective I speak from.

No way.

Rasputin 07-24-2012 01:05 PM

Uhg. Am moving yet again for the 3rd time this year. However I think I'm getting a good deal for a cheap cheap trailer house that can save me money. This maybe the break I needed? It's just freaking hot!

luv 07-24-2012 01:07 PM

I've had most of my stuff in boxes for over a year. Whenever I finally move back out, it's going to be like Christmas unpacking.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8764122)
Uhg. Am moving yet again for the 3rd time this year. However I think I'm getting a good deal for a cheap cheap trailer house that can save me money. This maybe the break I needed? It's just freaking hot!

Same place or moving away?

JD10367 07-24-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8764122)

Yeah, I know the feeling. I moved this past October and now, after 10 months at this place, I might be moving again because we're trying to buy a house. I'm not looking forward to it. (Well, I'm looking forward to being able to finally put a nail in a well where I want to without asking someone else... but I'm not looking forward to the physical moving. The older I get, the more it sucks.)

Rasputin 07-24-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8764136)
Same place or moving away?

Same town lol I will be trailer park trash now.

Rasputin 07-24-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 8764138)
Yeah, I know the feeling. I moved this past October and now, after 10 months at this place, I might be moving again because we're trying to buy a house. I'm not looking forward to it. (Well, I'm looking forward to being able to finally put a nail in a well where I want to without asking someone else... but I'm not looking forward to the physical moving. The older I get, the more it sucks.)

Ya that's a big part of why I want this. Every body I have talked too about my landlord or if I mentioned her name, made funny faces then went off about how she is a chitty slump lord. I don't trust the lady I think I'm making a good move and it not a bad looking trailer I can live with it. It will need some maintenance I know this much. I just can't pass up an opportunity to cut my rent over half and then after a year or so not even pay that. I will be able to handle $150 in lot rent. I cannot afford the place I'm at now tired of struggling to put food on the table.

Rasputin 07-24-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8763532)
Orianthi. One of the hottest chicks alive imo and a truly fantastic guitar player.

Orianthi tidbits... She used to be in Michael Jacksons band, thats her on "Beat It" and well everything else guitar-wise on a couple of his tours. She was on American Idol and lost but then had one big pop hit "According To You" which is one of the few modern pop songs I like. Then Alice asked her to join his band. The girl can flat shred.

I posted some vids of her showing off with her guitar in the random music video thread a while back.

Btw she is hot
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G7b-_YcACuQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh & FYI Steve Vai is going play at Salina Steifel theatre Sept 30. 8:00pm
I'd rather see Jeff Beck or definitely want to see Buckethead but Steve Vai is pretty good.

Rasputin 07-24-2012 06:34 PM

106 when I took a load over to the trailer uhg.

rico 07-24-2012 06:52 PM

For you, beer me:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/it6PRq4iCFc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From Freaks and Geeks...the most criminally under-appreciated television show for it's time (late 90's I think, but show takes place in '80).

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8764204)
Btw she is hot
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G7b-_YcACuQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd rather see Jeff Beck or definitely want to see Buckethead but Steve Vai is pretty good.

Awesome. I love her so much.

:)

rico 07-24-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8764204)
Btw she is hot

This chick is awesome.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 8764904)
For you, beer me:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/it6PRq4iCFc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From Freaks and Geeks...the most criminally under-appreciated television show for it's time (late 90's I think, but show takes place in '80).

Nice. I only saw the show a couple times but I liked it. Linda Cardellini... yep.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 8764911)
This chick is awesome.

There are several cools vids of her playing on youtube including a bunch during the Alice shows. A couple of her practicing shows with Michael Jackson are cool too.

rico 07-24-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8764936)
There are several cools vids of her playing on youtube including a bunch during the Alice shows. A couple of her practicing shows with Michael Jackson are cool too.

Nice, I will have to check them out.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-24-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 8764949)
Nice, I will have to check them out.

Several are posted in the random music video thread too fwiw. Shouldn't be too far back from the last page.

Setsuna 07-24-2012 09:43 PM

Who is trying to friend me from the CP group on FB?

bevischief 07-25-2012 12:49 PM

Tamba Hali ‏@TambaHali91

Most ya probably don't know I own a record label do ya? Religion Records. I need a logo for my label. Would love for a fan to do it.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-25-2012 01:01 PM

Oh, yeaaaahhhh the talentless credit score douches are back :whackit:

frankotank 07-25-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8766824)
Tamba Hali ‏@TambaHali91

Most ya probably don't know I own a record label do ya? Religion Records. I need a logo for my label. Would love for a fan to do it.

been done already tamba.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

Bump 07-28-2012 09:15 PM

I don't know if I'm coming or going
If it's them or me
but one things for certain
Willie Nelson only smokes killer weed

TLO 07-28-2012 10:40 PM

Balls