ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321485)

Titty Meat 08-14-2023 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17056942)
Are you the team with 3 wins or are you the Kings?

Gonna be picking top 10 with a bunch of picks. Teams will have to adjust to me

DJ's left nut 08-14-2023 09:30 PM

That one-dimensional offense popped off a 131 passer rating and 10.5 yards/attempt. They slept through the game.

Though I will give you credit - McCaffrey has been playing awfully well since I got him back in at RB and you bottled him up pretty well. He was at nearly 7 YPC and well on his way to a 1,000 rushing season despite his 2 game adventure at WR3. You didn't do him any favors in his contract drive holding him to 20 yards on 10 carries.

DJ's left nut 08-14-2023 09:34 PM

Phew - Jonathan Taylor ain't your ticket against me, bucko.

96 yards on 61 carries over two games, eh? Simma down now, Herm.

DJ's left nut 08-27-2023 07:32 PM

Lew!

Conference Championship matchup, my guy...

And I got luuuuuuuuucky. Mahomes took Joplin to chip-shot range as time expired and they missed it. Yuck.

lewdog 08-27-2023 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17075796)
Lew!

And I got luuuuuuuuucky. Mahomes took Joplin to chip-shot range as time expired and they missed it. Yuck.

I just looked up Andy Dalton's season stats. ROFL

You are a ****ing magician. Wow.

It really sucks I don't have Hopkins opposite Diggs in the post season. I didn't lose a game with those two playing.

Pretty proud to win a playoff game with a rebuilding year roster using Carr/Wilson. LMAO

Titty Meat 08-27-2023 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17075796)
Lew!

Better to be lucky than good

Rain Man 08-28-2023 08:21 AM

The Ermines are a team of destiny in the Chiefs1 league. We gave up a pick-6 on the first play of the game against a 14-2 team that had beaten us twice in the regular season, but battled back and tied up the game on the last play of regulation. We then stopped our opponent in overtime and drove down to kick the winning field goal.

Fear the Ermines.

DJ's left nut 08-28-2023 08:31 AM

Phog definitively slew his White Whale over in Raiders 1 - one of the few ass-beatings in our annual matchups. Benton didn't have it this year and Tulsa was clearly the better squad so I can live with that.

I wonder if Tulsa can keep the streak alive. He won in '18 and '19. I won in '20 and '21. Every champion in Raiders1 has come from The Lunar Midway division.

Bring it home, Phog.

DJ's left nut 08-28-2023 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17075824)
I just looked up Andy Dalton's season stats. ROFL

You are a ****ing magician. Wow.

It really sucks I don't have Hopkins opposite Diggs in the post season. I didn't lose a game with those two playing.

Pretty proud to win a playoff game with a rebuilding year roster using Carr/Wilson. LMAO

Yeah, every now and again I manage to hit the mix pretty well. But they still have occasional brown-outs like they did last week.

It's funny but Chiefs1 Dalton is WAY better than Raiders1 Dalton. Part of it is having better weapons and a better OL. But Chiefs1 Dalton is better than Mahomes in Titans1 where I have a LOADED roster. I refuse to copy gameplans because I don't want to fall into a groupthing sort of situation, but I just haven't been able to dial that team in (though they are undefeated so I guess its not THAT bad...)

PHOG 08-28-2023 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17076178)
Phog definitively slew his White Whale over in Raiders 1 - one of the few ass-beatings in our annual matchups. Benton didn't have it this year and Tulsa was clearly the better squad so I can live with that.

I wonder if Tulsa can keep the streak alive. He won in '18 and '19. I won in '20 and '21. Every champion in Raiders1 has come from The Lunar Midway division.

Bring it home, Phog.

Hey thanks. That was an unexpected score, usually they are very close. The Trojans will try their best to keep the streak alive!

Edit: My only loss this year was to Benton also.

TambaBerry 08-28-2023 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17076163)
The Ermines are a team of destiny in the Chiefs1 league. We gave up a pick-6 on the first play of the game against a 14-2 team that had beaten us twice in the regular season, but battled back and tied up the game on the last play of regulation. We then stopped our opponent in overtime and drove down to kick the winning field goal.

Fear the Ermines.

I don't know how the Headhunters are still alive, my team isn't all that great but we did go 11-5 and made it to the conference championship game. Hopefully I can get over the hump and finally make it to the championship. Should be a good game either way.

DJ's left nut 08-28-2023 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 17076198)
Hey thanks. That was an unexpected score, usually they are very close. The Trojans will try their best to keep the streak alive!

Edit: My only loss this year was to Benton also.

Hopefully Dak can un-**** himself in the off-season and we'll be back to your regularly scheduled programming next season...

Need to upgrade some weapons around him, though. I've really let the skill position guys atrophy in Benton. Gonna need a George Pickens breakout season in a pretty big way and KaDarius Toney staying healthy would be nice.

PHOG 08-28-2023 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17076219)
Hopefully Dak can un-**** himself in the off-season and we'll be back to your regularly scheduled programming next season...

Need to upgrade some weapons around him, though. I've really let the skill position guys atrophy in Benton. Gonna need a George Pickens breakout season in a pretty big way and KaDarius Toney staying healthy would be nice.

I have Toney in Chiefs1 (who BTW I got stamped by the Ermines), yes it would help him staying healthy.

DJ's left nut 08-30-2023 08:01 PM

Gave me all I could handle, man. Nice run.

Onto Denver. One of my two loses this year and the only one where my offense just completely vanished. This was NOT the matchup I wanted to see.

Got one more in you, Red Rocket? You'll stand alongside fellow Columbia Cardinal legends Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill. Take the torch...

Titty Meat 08-30-2023 08:13 PM

So you guys who are in multiple leagues in your opinion which one is the best?

lewdog 08-30-2023 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17081019)

Onto Denver. One of my two loses this year and the only one where my offense just completely vanished. This was NOT the matchup I wanted to see.

Got one more in you, Red Rocket? You'll stand alongside fellow Columbia Cardinal legends Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill. Take the torch...

Carr throwing a pick, with 2:51 left in a tie game seems like a very Carr thing to do. Follow that up by fumbling it over with 46 second left being down a FG to surely lose it. I'm surprised my defense held up so well.

TambaBerry 08-30-2023 08:23 PM

this game is such bullshit, way too many fumbled snaps and going for two when the score was 22-26.

TambaBerry 08-30-2023 08:24 PM

Joe Burrow sacked by Joey Bosa for a loss of -13 yards. Safety 3-WR offense, nickel defense. Blitzers = RILB,ROLB
Fergus Falls 2, Key West 0

also shit like this 13 yards for a safety give me a break

Rain Man 08-30-2023 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17081019)

Is this the second year in a row that we've faced each other in the Sandbox Bowl?

I believe that Denver is a team of destiny. We've fought our way up from a wildcard spot, and had to score on the last play of the game to get to overtime in one of our playoff games. We had a quarterback controversy early in the season, and when we played Columbia in the regular season both of those quarterbacks were down with injuries. Our plucky practice squad quarterback stepped up for the win, aided by a dominant defensive performance. We're entering this game with confidence that we're going to do whatever it takes in all three phases of the game to win.

Ermine power!

TambaBerry 08-30-2023 08:27 PM

QBs don't matter in this game either

TambaBerry 08-30-2023 08:29 PM

in one of my leagues its malik willis vs Jacoby Brissett

in the main one its
Taylor Heinicke vs Andy Dalton

Rain Man 08-30-2023 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17081042)

I'm going to post a review on the Sandbox site when the season ends, but my teams this year have been interesting.

Denver is in the Sandbox Bowl, so they must be my best team. Our offense has been good enough to get the job done, but the defense and special teams have been our strengths. Avery Williams has been a superstar on the return teams. I think he's got four kick return touchdowns, maybe more. I won't say more with the big game coming up.

Newport Beach is my second original team, and they've historically been a powerhouse with weakness at the quarterback position. We signed Jimmy Garoppolo, who played well until going down with an injury, and then Jacoby Brissett stepped up and played well. But despite a strong offensive line (in my opinion) and Nick Chubb, our run game really struggled. On special teams, someone sniped my kicker right as free agency ended, and I went with a journeyman all year, which is what cost me a playoff spot. We lost games due to our kicker problem. And on defense, we've always been a powerhouse and we just didn't gel this year. I'm not sure why, because it didn't look like we had any weak spots, but the bottom line is that the defense was mediocre. We've got some problems to solve in the offseason.

Muncie is a team that I took over a couple of seasons ago. They missed the playoffs last year, in large part because of QB weakness and no pass rush. So we went all out in free agency. We signed tom brady for a final season, and drafted Breese Hall. Hall was great before getting injured, and even without him the offense was very strong. On defense, we invested in a dream team front four - Chris Jones, Quinnen Williams, Maxx Crosby, and Brian Burns - got great off-ball linebackers in Nick Bolton, Logan Wilson, and Leo Chenal. We turned the defense around in one season, and the team was strong until getting tripped up in the playoffs. I like this turnaround story.

Titty Meat 08-30-2023 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17081073)
Is this the second year in a row that we've faced each other in the Sandbox Bowl?

I believe that Denver is a team of destiny. We've fought our way up from a wildcard spot, and had to score on the last play of the game to get to overtime in one of our playoff games. We had a quarterback controversy early in the season, and when we played Columbia in the regular season both of those quarterbacks were down with injuries. Our plucky practice squad quarterback stepped up for the win, aided by a dominant defensive performance. We're entering this game with confidence that we're going to do whatever it takes in all three phases of the game to win.

Ermine power!

I was impressed with your Denver team. You kicked my ass week 1 with a damn good defense and the offense could score points. Usually don't have that kind of balance in this league

Rain Man 08-30-2023 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 17081083)

in the main one its

Taylor is undisturbed by your disrespect, because Taylor is preparing for the Sandbox Bowl.

DJ's left nut 08-30-2023 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17081042)

My toughest opponent is Phog in Raiders1.

The deepest quality competition is Chiefs1.

Titans1 is a damn joke. I took over a dead team because I wanted Mahomes somewhere and went 16-0 this season without much effort. In the SB Bowl over there as well but it really didn't take much; there may be 6-8 active teams in the whole league.

DJ's left nut 08-30-2023 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17081073)

Ermine power!

You have three injured players? That's it?!?!

Hell of a medical team in Denver...

Looks like we both lost in the conference championship game last season so no, this doesn't appear to be a rematch.

We're gonna have to come up with an answer to your pass rush. You absolutely tormented us last time around so here's hoping we get that firmed up a bit.

cdcox 08-30-2023 09:34 PM

I play Phog in the Sandbox Bowl in Raiders1. Both teams were 15-1 in the regular season.

PHOG 08-31-2023 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 17081169)
I play Phog in the Sandbox Bowl in Raiders1. Both teams were 15-1 in the regular season.

Yep, that should be quite a game, good luck! And Benton (DJLN) has always been the toughest team in Raiders1 league for me also, due to being in the same division and playing 2-3 times a year.

I took over a team (Enid) this year in Chiefs1 league that had 27 players on the roster, with 3 WR, 2 CB, and 0 lbs.

It was a challenge just to fill the roster, but we made the playoffs just to get eviscerated by Denver to the tune of 11 sacks and 4 INTs! LMAO

Don't really know which league is tougher due to only being in Chiefs1 this initial year.

Titty Meat 08-31-2023 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17081168)

Looks like we both lost in the conference championship game last season so no, this doesn't appear to be a rematch.

We're gonna have to come up with an answer to your pass rush. You absolutely tormented us last time around so here's hoping we get that firmed up a bit.

Obviously it's the legal weed

DJ's left nut 08-31-2023 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 17081557)
Yep, that should be quite a game, good luck! And Benton (DJLN) has always been the toughest team in Raiders1 league for me also, due to being in the same division and playing 2-3 times a year.

I took over a team (Enid) this year in Chiefs1 league that had 27 players on the roster, with 3 WR, 2 CB, and 0 lbs.

It was a challenge just to fill the roster, but we made the playoffs just to get eviscerated by Denver to the tune of 11 sacks and 4 INTs! LMAO

Don't really know which league is tougher due to only being in Chiefs1 this initial year.

Denver popped off a 55% pressure rate against me when I led the league (I believe I kept that lead) in pressure rate on the season.

That defensive front is a goddamn monster.

My team has pretty much been Myles Garret and ballsack around him (which is odd as I really didn't expect that) but Garrett does a ton of heavy lifting. But I can't friggen touch his pass-rush even with - probably - the best OL in the league.

Rain Man 08-31-2023 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17081168)

We have a very strong conditioning program in Denver. I think it's the altitude.

cdcox 09-02-2023 08:58 PM

Congrats to the Denver Ermines for winning an exciting battle over the Columbia Cardinals in Chiefs1. A team of destiny indeed.

I am also pleased that the New Orleans River Cats prevailed in a tough defensive battle over Tulsa in Raiders1. I tweaked a few things in my game plan that apparently payed off. After four seasons, I have finally won my first Sandbox Bowl.

Rain Man 09-02-2023 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 17085019)
Congrats to the Denver Ermines for winning an exciting battle over the Columbia Cardinals in Chiefs1. A team of destiny indeed.

I am also pleased that the New Orleans River Cats prevailed in a tough defensive battle over Tulsa in Raiders1. I tweaked a few things in my game plan that apparently payed off. After four seasons, I have finally won my first Sandbox Bowl.

We won our first Sandbox Bowl ever as well! I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. That was a battle.

Congrats to you as well. We're both no longer bridesmaids.

PHOG 09-03-2023 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 17085019)

Yes sir, congrats on your win. I didn't have a chance to check it out until this morning. That was a rough game. :thumb:

lewdog 09-03-2023 07:20 AM

Congrats to the winners! Was a fun year.

Old Dog 09-03-2023 08:43 AM

Congrats to you both

DJ's left nut 09-03-2023 09:26 AM

Damn that Taylor Heinicke

lewdog 09-03-2023 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17085208)
Damn that Taylor Heinicke

He was the Phoenix QB the year before.

Dammit.

TambaBerry 09-03-2023 07:17 PM

I'm convinced QBs don't matter at all. There is just some combination within the code that allows your offense to be good.

cdcox 09-03-2023 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 17085795)
I'm convinced QBs don't matter at all. There is just some combination within the code that allows your offense to be good.

Based on your comment, I spent a couple hours looking at QB performance across the most active leagues. Their performances were generally consistent with their NFL performances allowing for differences in rosters and the stochastic nature of the game. If you build your roster right, there are a several QBs you can with with in Sandbox.

TambaBerry 09-04-2023 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 17085877)
Based on your comment, I spent a couple hours looking at QB performance across the most active leagues. Their performances were generally consistent with their NFL performances allowing for differences in rosters and the stochastic nature of the game. If you build your roster right, there are a several QBs you can with with in Sandbox.

I'm not complaining I'm just salty

Titty Meat 09-04-2023 08:28 AM

Super bowl hangover which leads into the downfall of the Columbia Cardinals franchise. You love to see it

DJ's left nut 09-04-2023 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17085982)
Super bowl hangover which leads into the downfall of the Columbia Cardinals franchise. You love to see it

Well we're entering the 2023 Sandbox season with a QB situation that is...unsettled.

We knew Dalton was a stopgap. Baker was a gamble that's unlikely to pay off. Tannehill is washed. Ridder is unknown.

Basically the CoMo Cards have the ability to star in Quarterback Season 2 on their own. Imma pitch this idea to Netflix.

lewdog 09-04-2023 06:03 PM

Wait, is the rookie draft here already?

TambaBerry 09-04-2023 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17086484)

Finally don't get to know how good the rookies actually are

cdcox 09-04-2023 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17086484)

Begins Saturday. Should be exciting.

Titty Meat 09-04-2023 07:18 PM

When I click on rookie draft it just makes me log in again and keeps repeating anytime I click it

cdcox 09-04-2023 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17086565)
When I click on rookie draft it just makes me log in again and keeps repeating anytime I click it

I can log into your team's draft board. Did you click "remember me" when you log in? Try clearing your cookies?

lewdog 09-04-2023 08:00 PM

No picks until #70 for Phoenix.

What an idiot GM.

Titty Meat 09-04-2023 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 17086588)
I can log into your team's draft board. Did you click "remember me" when you log in? Try clearing your cookies?

Got it. Thanks

Titty Meat 09-04-2023 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17086590)
No picks until #70 for Phoenix.

What an idiot GM.

LMAO I pick 5 times before that should be 6 but I traded for CTB before the season

lewdog 09-04-2023 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17086601)
LMAO I pick 5 times before that should be 6 but I traded for CTB before the season

The GM in Phoenix mortgaged the draft picks, for a QB who didn't even play, while the Diablos made a run to the Conference Championship.

ROFL

Who knew Carr was all we needed!

Titty Meat 09-04-2023 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17086667)
The GM in Phoenix mortgaged the draft picks, for a QB who didn't even play, while the Diablos made a run to the Conference Championship.

ROFL

Who knew Carr was all we needed!

Yeah I'm salty because I planned on signing Carr then saw you jumped into the mix lol

Rain Man 09-04-2023 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17086669)
Yeah I'm salty because I planned on signing Carr then saw you jumped into the mix lol

I signed Heinecke on a one-year deal and now I suspect I'm going to have a long conversation with his agent.

Titty Meat 09-04-2023 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17086676)
I signed Heinecke on a one-year deal and now I suspect I'm going to have a long conversation with his agent.

Yeah the league shake up should be crazy both super bowl teams really don't have a QB

lewdog 09-05-2023 06:43 AM

Phoenix has 24 guys on the 53 man roster without a contract.

Yikes.

DJ's left nut 09-05-2023 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17086682)
Yeah the league shake up should be crazy both super bowl teams really don't have a QB

Pft.

We will rally around Desmond Ridder and we will play good football.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-05-2023 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 17081083)

in the main one its

Oof that's a bug in need of a fixin

Rain Man 09-05-2023 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17086944)
Pft.

We will rally around Desmond Ridder and we will play good football.

Are ... are you crying?

DJ's left nut 09-05-2023 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17086958)
Are ... are you crying?

Do YOU have your starting quarterback under contract for 5 more seasons? No, no you do not.

Y'all are just jealous.

DJ's left nut 09-05-2023 09:56 AM

Meanwhile Canton with their match/franchise rights on Brock Purdy won't stop texting me shirtless photos of Daniel Jones....

DJ's left nut 09-05-2023 10:10 AM

Wait just a damn minute.

I have THREE starting quarterbacks with Ridder, Mayfield and Tannehill. You guys should be coming to ME for quarterbacks. My 4th stringer was just the Sandbox MVP. "Congrats on the conference championship, the MVP, 5,000 yards in 14 games and 62 scores, Andy - take a seat..."

I won't stand for this gaslighting nonsense.

I'll start listening on offers for Sandbox Legend Ryan Tannehill at a mere 2nd round pick. The man taking the torch from Tom Brady might be available as well. My 6'4'' Adonis of a quarterback who ran for 600 yards and 12 touchdowns as a junior before throwing for 3300 yards and 30 scores (while running for 8 more) as a senior makes all the rest of this talent supurflous. Yeah, 10K yard passing, 2K yard rushing college QBs just grow on trees.

That's called 'dual threat' boys - take heed and be suitably awed.

DJ's left nut 09-10-2023 09:20 AM

Aw yeah.

The next great Chiefs pass rusher makes his way to Columbia.

We're gonna have some fun, UZI. Gonna get some work done with Garrett on the other side...

lewdog 09-12-2023 08:04 PM

Why would someone offer to trade me a guy with a 0 on his contract? That doesn't do me any good does it?

Rain Man 09-12-2023 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17105562)
Why would someone offer to trade me a guy with a 0 on his contract? That doesn't do me any good does it?

Well, if it's someone really valuable you could use one of your veteran contracts on him. And I guess you could have the right to match in free agency. So there's potentially some value there.

Titty Meat 09-12-2023 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17105562)

Well if they are a good player you can re-sign them and not have to get into a bidding war over said player

Titty Meat 09-12-2023 08:09 PM

Pretty happy with my draft sucks a QB didn't fall to me but this team needed play makers we got that.

Adams,Samuel, Hodgins, Rice ain't a bad 4 some

LaPorta, Ferguson, Mcbride solid TE group

Taylor/Gibbs great RB duo

Rain Man 09-12-2023 08:27 PM

I decided to try a rebuild, so I took over the weakest team that I could find. They have a lot of holes in the roster, but also a few building blocks to work with, like Aidan Hutchinson and his hot mom, Trent Williams, and Aaron Rodgers.

Well, scratch Aaron Rodgers from that list.

Titty Meat 09-12-2023 10:19 PM

Billygoats just got their franchise QB told DJ he's gonna have to adjust to us

lewdog 09-13-2023 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17105674)
Billygoats just got their franchise QB told DJ he's gonna have to adjust to us

Too bad you game plan like Matt Rhule.

The rest of us are taking Rivers, Heinicke and Dalton to Super Bowls.

Titty Meat 09-13-2023 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17105855)

I can throw it for 400 on you or run it tor 250 how do you want it **** boi?

DJ's left nut 09-13-2023 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17105855)

The Baker Mayfield Sandbox Bowl run (and inevitable !@#$ing loss; I'm turning into the Bills over here) is just gonna be spectacular...

Titty Meat 09-13-2023 08:23 AM

Yeah it's a joke I haven't won a playoff game but can we talk about the team with Mahomes? I don't recall him winning one either or atleast getting far in the playoffs. How do you not even win the division with Mahomes?

DJ's left nut 09-13-2023 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17105914)
Yeah it's a joke I haven't won a playoff game but can we talk about the team with Mahomes? I don't recall him winning one either or atleast getting far in the playoffs. How do you not even win the division with Mahomes?

I am so looking forward to rehabilitating Russell Wilson and beating you with him...

lewdog 09-13-2023 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17105914)

I've gotten to at least to the Conference championship or SB with Rivers, Heinicke and Carr.

ROFL

Do you not know how to adjust your sliders?!?!?!

DJ's left nut 09-13-2023 09:03 AM

Damn Ermines have me all jittery.

I've gone defense with my first 4 picks after those guys kept shutting me down. If I'm gonna have to beat them scoring 13 points, I guess this is gonna have to be the path forward....

And big BIG ups to Isaiah Rodgers. Really fired up that you turned yourself into a genuine asset and then got suspended for a full !@#$ing season for betting on football. Over 100 games INCLUDING a Colts bet? Jesus Christ, man - how shockingly stupid can you be?

I made a pretty poor pick with Cam Smith; too traits heavy with that 2nd rounder but I think I recovered by getting a guy in Stevenson that should absolutely play a lot and play solid football this season. Whereas I'm not sure Smith will see the field past special teams when Ramsey gets back.

Titty Meat 09-13-2023 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 17105961)
I've gotten to at least to the Conference championship or SB with Rivers, Heinicke and Carr.

ROFL

Do you not know how to adjust your sliders?!?!?!

You've only beat me once and it was with 1 of my worst teams ever and you only won 13-7 LMAO

Titty Meat 09-13-2023 10:56 AM

So Lew ended up trading two 1s and two 2s for ...

Damonte Jones LMAO

lewdog 09-14-2023 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17106204)
So Lew ended up trading two 1s and two 2s for ...

Damonte Jones LMAO

Let’s ****ing ride!!!!

Russ sat on my bench all last year. No reason to have him take up a roster spot.

lewdog 09-14-2023 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17106056)
You've only beat me once and it was with 1 of my worst teams ever and you only won 13-7 LMAO

And how many times have I gotten to the conference championship compared to you?

Huh?!?!?!