ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

luv 02-09-2007 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
I was joking-but it does get old when that is the only comeback people have-Oh Rush sucks.

Snakes and Arrows-May 1st? Hopefully!

You should try putting up with Gatorade jokes.

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding
I used to have a problem with you when I first joined, probably cause I was an uber-n00b. Now I see nothing wrong with you. I agree with most of the stuff you say.

Well that was my fault for not giving you a chance because you are a SD fan-lol but you have been a welcome addition and are representing the Chargers better than anyone has. Props to you! :)

I think after you hit a certain age your opinions become your badge of honor somehow and you get a bit jaded.

Buck 02-09-2007 02:14 AM

I'm not sure if I am recalling this correctly, but when I went to the Rush concert, I thought they had video of Pink Floyd's Marching Hammers in the background...Does rush have their own Marching Hammers?

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Yeah that is pretty old too. Guys can be such dumbasses-lol

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:17 AM

Quote:

I'm not sure if I am recalling this correctly, but when I went to the Rush concert, I thought they had video of Pink Floyd's Marching Hammers in the background...Does rush have their own Marching Hammers?

nope but they usually have a pretty impressive show with lots of video

I saw Floyd at Vagisil Field at Arrowhead and they rocked. Talk about cool shit.

Bugeater 02-09-2007 02:17 AM

Quote:

I used to have a problem with you when I first joined, probably cause I was an uber-n00b. Now I see nothing wrong with you. I agree with most of the stuff you say.

I had a problem with you when you first joined because you had that dorky looking kicker in you avatar.

Buck 02-09-2007 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
I had a problem with you when you first joined because you had that dorky looking PRO BOWL kicker in you avatar.

FYP

007 02-09-2007 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Purple

007 02-09-2007 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
You and my wife would make a great couple...

Nice to know there are still some fans out there.

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
Sweet, the "I'm a victim" card.

I was not trying to do that at all. The fact is, I can be an opinionated bastard that also has a stubborn streak if I think that I am right. Most of the people on here I really care about, others are trolls that don't mean shit to me-that is just how it is.

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
I had a problem with you when you first joined because you had that dorky looking kicker in you avatar.

ROFL Yep that was it.

SPchief 02-09-2007 02:26 AM

Quote:

I was not trying to do that at all. The fact is, I can be an opinionated bastard that also has a stubborn streak if I think that I am right.

I don't hate you at all, I think you are a good opinionated person. It's the I'm right and everybody else is wrong attitude that you portray that bugs me.

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
Nice to know there are still some fans out there.

Yep Music is like religion and politics-its always a good topic to start an arguement.

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
I don't hate you at all, I think you are a good opinionated person. It's the I'm right and everybody else is wrong attitude that you portray that bugs me.

How so?

luv 02-09-2007 02:29 AM

Quote:

How so?

No one likes a know-it-all?