ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

Halfcan 02-09-2007 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding
How the hell can anyone hate Rush? Moooooooooooooooooooooooon River!!!!1

Oh this place is dripping with Rush haters. Ask them they will tell you. Even though most have never heard their music they will tell ya.

I bet they hate my other fav band Offspring too-Dexters hair is too spikey, Noodles has a funny name, they are too loud....

But dog on Prince-look out!

Buck 02-09-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
Oh this place is dripping with Rush haters. Ask them they will tell you. Even though most have never heard their music they will tell ya.

I bet they hate my other fav band Offspring too-Dexters hair is too spikey, Noodles has a funny name, they are too loud....

Maybe they just hate you.

SPchief 02-09-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

I'll ask again, Obsess much?

007 02-09-2007 01:59 AM

Quote:

I love Chicago but I don't throw it all over the place. For the record I do like Rush.

Buck 02-09-2007 02:00 AM

Rush was my first real concert (I dont count ...I forgot their names, but they sang that song Might as well be walkin on the sun, Smashmouth???)

Sam Hall 02-09-2007 02:01 AM

Quote:

Rush was my first real concert (I dont count ...I forgot their names, but they sang that song Might as well be walkin on the sun, Smashmouth???)

That isn't something you'd want to admit, is it?

Buck 02-09-2007 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall
That isn't something you'd want to admit, is it?

I was 12.

Bugeater 02-09-2007 02:04 AM

Quote:

Ha-ha, you saw Smashmouth!

Buck 02-09-2007 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Ha-ha, you saw Smashmouth!

Yeah I did. It was before they were all gheyified...NTTAWWT

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:06 AM

Quote:

Maybe they just hate you.

Most do-I am real asshole. :rolleyes:

Rausch 02-09-2007 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
I love Chicago but I don't throw it all over the place. F

You and my wife would make a great couple...

SPchief 02-09-2007 02:07 AM

Quote:

Sweet, the "I'm a victim" card.

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
I'll ask again, Obsess much?

jeez I was freakin being sarcastic. Sorry I am tired tonight from going to 24 hour fitness- I will put a ROFL next to my post so nobody will get their purple panties in a bunch from now on.

Buck 02-09-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

I used to have a problem with you when I first joined, probably cause I was an uber-n00b. Now I see nothing wrong with you. I agree with most of the stuff you say.

Halfcan 02-09-2007 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
I love Chicago but I don't throw it all over the place. For the record I do like Rush.

I was joking-but it does get old when that is the only comeback people have-Oh Rush sucks.

Snakes and Arrows-May 1st? Hopefully!