ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-29-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12802323)
Thanks man. I actually like my Packers draft better lol.

I'd swap your Packers draft for our Chiefs draft. Or am I being too harsh? (just pulling your leg, Boss) :D

Rain Man 03-29-2017 01:54 PM

Sid steps to the podium, and after a short discussion he tears up the card that says, "Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt". Another card is passed up.

With the 4-108 pick in the 2017 NFL Annual Player Selection Process, the Cleveland Browns select Samaje Perine, Running Back, Oklahoma.

staylor26 03-29-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12802323)
Thanks man. I actually like my Packers draft better lol.

Yea that's a great draft. No complaints there.

Rain Man 03-29-2017 01:59 PM

Cleveland's current running backs are promising but unproven, so we're going to manage our risk by getting a strong, pounding running back into the mix.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-29-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12802332)
Cleveland's current running backs are promising but unproven, so we're going to manage our risk by getting a strong, pounding running back into the mix.

Do you LARP?

CleveSteve 03-29-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12802329)
Sid steps to the podium, and after a short discussion he tears up the card that says, "Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt". Another card is passed up.

With the 4-108 pick in the 2017 NFL Annual Player Selection Process, the Cleveland Browns select Samaje Perine, Running Back, Oklahoma.

Pflugerville 's Own

DJ's left nut 03-29-2017 02:03 PM

With the 49ers recent decision to switch to a 4-3, this is a bit more of an iffy pick but my worry in Denver was that this guy lacks the explosion to be an every down 3-4 OLB. Not sure if he has the length for the 4-3 DE spot but he might and the tools to be an effective pass rusher are there. He'll need to play with a big motor and develop his moves a bit and if he does, I can see a Tamba Hali as an end kind of performance from him.

The 49ers select Tarell Basham, DE/OLB - Ohio

Should be stout against the run if nothing else with the ability to chip in 6+ sacks in a lot of years.

Coogs 03-29-2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12802319)
49ers were strongly considering going with Jake there. Probably weren't ultimately going that route but he was high up on the board. The Jets aren't in the hunt for much this year so that's a nice pick for them.

Absolutely nothing exciting about that pick but he has Anthony Fasano written all over him. He'll be a solid possession TE who people assume is a good blocker (because he's white) though he really isn't. He'd be a hell of a solid #2 TE in KC had Boss not dicked up and taken another DB. !@#$ing Boss Reach...

How is his knee injury from the Bowl game progressing? Will he be able to play this season?

DJ's left nut 03-29-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 12802338)
How is his knee injury from the Bowl game progressing? Will he be able to play this season?

No news is good news, IMO and that's about what we've gotten on that front.

I suspect he'll open the season on the PUP; maybe transferred to the IR with a chance to play late in the year. I don't know that it matters for a lot of teams in that they don't need much from him this year - they're just not playing for anything.

But if they can get him on the field for 4-5 games to get used to the speed/power of the game, it couldn't hurt heading into next season.

Coogs 03-29-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12802340)
No news is good news, IMO and that's about what we've gotten on that front.

I suspect he'll open the season on the PUP; maybe transferred to the IR with a chance to play late in the year. I don't know that it matters for a lot of teams in that they don't need much from him this year - they're just not playing for anything.

But if they can get him on the field for 4-5 games to get used to the speed/power of the game, it couldn't hurt heading into next season.

I hadn't heard anything either. Thought maybe you might have. Thanks! :toast:

Hoover 03-29-2017 03:05 PM

That came around kinda fast!

With the 110th pick in the NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Cameron Sutton, CB, Tennessee

chiefscafan 03-29-2017 03:15 PM

Never can have too many pass rushers if it wasn't for off the field activity would have gone higher.

The Chicago Bears select Devonte Fields, DE/OLB, Louisville

chiefscafan 03-29-2017 03:18 PM

Pm sent

Hoover 03-29-2017 03:21 PM

This draft is insane.

I hope Dorsey goes all defense.

O.city 03-29-2017 03:27 PM

The Rams need offense in a bad way, specifically ol. But I'm making an o.city pick here. I thi k this dude is sleeperish, probably a round early.

Trey Hendrickson FAU