ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff New Conference re-alignment thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249847)

Pants 10-11-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 7986330)
The funniest thing here is the butthurt KU (or whomever) fans acting like "standing strong" in a deflated conference is a matter of morality, acting like if their school had a football team, they would not be entertaining this. If Kansas had a football team and the SEC would even entertain the notion they'd be doing the exact same thing, clammoring to switch to an elevator that is going upward.

Care to point this out? I haven't really seen anyone except Wickedson say anything remotely close to this.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 7986330)
The funniest thing here is the butthurt KU (or whomever) fans acting like "standing strong" in a deflated conference is a matter of morality, acting like if their school had a football team, they would not be entertaining this. If Kansas had a football team and the SEC would even entertain the notion they'd be doing the exact same thing, clammoring to switch to an elevator that is going upward.

Who knows what will happen, but the idea is not ridiculous. It sounds like Missouri's propensity to shoot themselves in the foot is the biggest obstacle here.

I just think the biggest laugh of all is rival fans acting like life in the Big 12 is great when they'd be doing the same dance if they had any options.

MU might screw this up yet, but come on.

WTF?

:facepalm:

vailpass 10-11-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986365)
Care to point this out? I haven't really seen anyone except Wickedson say anything remotely close to this.

To be fair, he does spew enough stupid for all of you.

evenfall 10-11-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 7986331)
B12 adds TCU yesterday. But it will be impossible to leave the conference in a week. Haha.

Lets just keep taking our sweet time to figure out what is best for Missouri.

http://brightwithnow.com/images/hammock_sourcecopy.gif

I am sure its being worked on. We don't know what is happening behind the scenes. There could be haggling going on internal to the SEC about divisional alignment or who knows what else. I am sure they'd want to have all the details in place - to make sure current members are agreed - before moving forward. And then there is the behind the scenes stuff around inviting to apply as well.

It took a few weeks after A&M declared themselves free agents or whatever, for their joining up with the SEC to materialize. But this time around they would have to agree on rivalry matchups and if one team has to switch east/west.

Unless something horrible happens like the conference saying they won't expand or MU recomitting to the Big 12, I won't worry much.

Pants 10-11-2011 11:16 AM

Where are all these dumbass MU fans living in MN coming from?

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986391)
Where are all these dumbass MU fans living in MN coming from?

Umm... Minnesota would be my guess.

OnTheWarpath15 10-11-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986402)

LMAO

Pants 10-11-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986402)

HAR HAR clever WTI is clever.

I guess that one dude has actually been here since 2003 so never mind. I thought they both joined this year.

evenfall 10-11-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986365)

Him in large part, but also the "you guys are the fat girl at the prom" talk in the last few pages. Correct, it is minority opinion. But, why act like the very idea that it could happen at all is ridiculous when clearly it is not? Although it was botched last year and may be again, the two highest level football conferences at least entertained the idea. It's not "fat girl with pimples"... That is just hilarious sour grapes.

Also, by my count there are only two of us dumbasses from MN here. Though I see more car stickers and license plate frames than you would expect here, both for Missouri and Kansas.

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 7986373)
To be fair, he does spew enough stupid for all of you.

But on the other side, MU has ROYrunn and CoMo agreeing with them. So the three horseman of the idiotpocalypse are torn on MU leaving.

That's the kind of endorsement that kills a campaign.

Rooster 10-11-2011 11:26 AM

Can't we all just agree to hate Nebraska until this thing gets sorted out?:D

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986406)
HAR HAR clever WTI is clever.

I guess that one dude has actually been here since 2003 so never mind. I thought they both joined this year.

*blushing*

I had to. If it wasn't me, it would have been somebody else.

Pants 10-11-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 7986407)
Him in large part, but also the "you guys are the fat girl at the prom" talk in the last few pages. Correct, it is minority opinion. But, why act like the very idea that it could happen at all is ridiculous when clearly it is not? Although it was botched last year and may be again, the two highest level football conferences at least entertained the idea. It's not "fat girl with pimples"... That is just hilarious sour grapes.

Also, by my count there are only two of us dumbasses from MN here. Though I see more car stickers and license plate frames than you would expect here, both for Missouri and Kansas.

Your school is the definition of futility when it comes to Athletic Department success. Your state has 6,000,000 people living in it and only one BCS school, it takes a special dedication to suck as bad as your school does. Don't take someone saying MU is a land whale covered in zits so personally, though. You're a wanted a school. Happy?

Pitt Gorilla 10-11-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986417)
Your school is the definition of futility when it comes to Athletic Department success. Your state has 6,000,000 people living in it and only one BCS school, it takes a special dedication to suck as bad as your school does. Don't take someone saying MU is a land whale covered in zits so personally, though. You're a wanted a school. Happy?

Well, at least we know where you stand.

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:30 AM

Land whale covered in zigs?

Har har har... That's good.

Edit: "zits" ****ing autocorrect.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986409)
But on the other side, MU has ROYrunn and CoMo agreeing with them. So the three horseman of the idiotpocalypse are torn on MU leaving.

You believe some strange shit Bill... Very strange...

evenfall 10-11-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

What would Turner Gill think if he heard you speaking to me so discourteously?

Pants 10-11-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986429)
You believe some strange shit Bill... Very strange...

As do you, man. As do you.

eazyb81 10-11-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

I had to put on my glasses to make sure this wasn't a Wickeddumb post.

mnchiefsguy 10-11-2011 11:35 AM

Actually, when I joined Chiefsplanet in 03, my family was living in MN. That is where my wife is from. We have since moved back to KC.

I don't really care what insults people want to hurl. Just made a comment about ed being full of crap, which he is.

I am a Mizzou and fan and think the SEC is a good move for them. I think it will help realize some of the potential that I always heard analysts spout off about over the years. Mizzou has been called "a sleeping giant" more than once, and I hope someday the giant truly awakens. I think it can.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986436)
As do you, man. As do you.

I guess not sucking the ball sack of Texas is strange, then I admit I am guilty.

I deserve to be called out on that.

mnchiefsguy 10-11-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986448)
I guess not sucking the ball sack of Texas is strange, then I admit I am guilty.

At least you are not in denial like Wickedson, I will give you that. Most of your points in this thread have been realistic.

|Zach| 10-11-2011 11:37 AM

We need some positivity in here.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KLvGW_lUo_E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:38 AM

ROYrunn, you suckball sack in so many ways, that NOT sucking Texas ballsack makes you even more of a ballsack sucking ballsack.

Got that? Good. Now go suck some ballsack.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 7986450)
At least you are not in denial like Wickedson, I will give you that. Most of your points in this thread have been realistic.

WTI and I dont really care much for each other. Actually there isnt anything but pure hate between us... So no love loss between him and I.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986459)
ROYrunn, you suckball sack in so many ways, that NOT sucking Texas ballsack makes you even more of a ballsack sucking ballsack.

Got that? Good. Now go suck some ballsack.

Good effort.

Pants 10-11-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986448)

I really like you as a person so I've been trying to just ignore your posts, but you say some of the dumbest shit, man. I mean, nobody ****ing wants Kansas at this point. The only reason MU is not "sucking the ball sack of Texas" (whatever the **** that even means) is because they might actually have options. What in the world do you want KU to do? Go independent? Jesus Christ, man.

Mr. Plow 10-11-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 7986450)

lol. He's traded washing the ballsack of UT for washing the ballsack of MU...of course you think his points have been realistic. ROFL

vailpass 10-11-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986409)

LMAO

Mr_Tomahawk 10-11-2011 11:41 AM

shit just got unreal....

..no?

Mr. Plow 10-11-2011 11:42 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...yq7WScdcO0ZoyA

Pants 10-11-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7986480)

LMAO

evenfall 10-11-2011 11:43 AM

You guys talk about ballsacks a lot.

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986465)
Good effort.

Well I wanted to put in words you seem to understand. Ok, maybe not understand. But words you've been using. Well maybe not using. Just words that seem to describe your sexual frustration.

Ballsack, lube,Texas, lube, cock swallowing, lube, Texas.

All signs are pointing to something here.

Bearcat 10-11-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986333)
If you could put this in an algorithm it would help.

Thrown together, but it's a start...

Code:

while (mySearchStatus == pending)
{
    currentConferenceStatus = unstable;
    myMentalComplex = superiority;
    yourMentalComplex = butthurt;
    speculationLevel = wild;
    thumpChest (myMentalComplex, yourMentalComplex);
    theorize (speculationLevel);

checkSearchStatus();
    if (mySearchStatus == approved) {
      fap;
      exit;
    }

if (mySearchStatus == rejected) { 
      currentConferenceStatus = stable;
      myMentalComplex = rationalization;
      yourMentalComplex = arrogantAsshole;
      shotSelfinFoot = true;
      whine (shotSelfinFoot);
    }
)

while (yourSearchStatus == pending)
{
    yourMentalComplex = delusional;
    speculationLevel = moderate;

checkSearchStatus();
    if (yourSearchStatus == approved) {

myEOW = near; # (end of world)
      whine (myEOW);
    }

if (yourSearchStatus == rejected) {

myMentalComplex = troll;
      yourMentalComplex = defensiveness;
      fap;     
      exit;

}
)

Pants 10-11-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 7986495)
Thrown together, but it's a start...

Code:

while (mySearchStatus == pending)
{
    currentConferenceStatus = unstable;
    myMentalComplex = superiority;
    yourMentalComplex = butthurt;
    speculationLevel = wild;

checkSearchStatus();
    if (mySearchStatus == approved) {
      fap;
      exit;
    }

if (mySearchStatus == rejected) { 
      shotSelfinFoot = true;
      whine (shotSelfinFoot);
    }
)

while (yourSearchStatus == pending)
{
    yourMentalComplex = delusional;
    speculationLevel = moderate;

checkSearchStatus();
    if (yourSearchStatus == approved) {

myEOW = near; # (end of world)
      whine (myEOW);
    }

if (yourSearchStatus == rejected) {

myMentalComplex = troll;
      yourMentalComplex = defensiveness;
      fap;     

}
)

Holy ****ass.

LMAO

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:48 AM

Holy shit! That's hilarious.

Can you add ballsack, ballwashing, cock swallowing, lube, Texas and anal to that under the category off ROYrunn?

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986466)
I really like you as a person so I've been trying to just ignore your posts, but you say some of the dumbest shit, man. I mean, nobody ****ing wants Kansas at this point. The only reason MU is not "sucking the ball sack of Texas" (whatever the **** that even means) is because they might actually have options. What in the world do you want KU to do? Go independent? Jesus Christ, man.

I want KU to avoid a Non BCS conference in the near future... Would be nice to have them in the B1G or the PAC when it all shakes out. I would be thrilled if they would go there now and avoid this cluster**** of a conference.

|Zach| 10-11-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986512)
I want KU to avoid a Non BCS conference in the near future... Would be nice to have them in the B1G or the PAC when it all shakes out. I would be thrilled if they would go there now and avoid this cluster**** of a conference.

But what exactly do you want KU to do is what he is asking and it is fair.

You can't force other conferences to want KU.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986505)
Holy shit! That's hilarious.

Can you add ballsack, ballwashing, cock swallowing, lube, Texas and anal to that under the category off ROYrunn?

I have to give you one thing... No matter what, your infatuation with me is never ending.

for that I give you props...

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 7986516)

You are right and that is the frustrating part about it.

Pants 10-11-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986512)

How do you propose we achieve this? Do you think KU can call up B1G (ROFL) or PAC and just request an invite from them?

|Zach| 10-11-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986521)

But you seem to be pissed off at the actions of KU. I mean...they can't make magic happen.

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 7986516)

Hasn't he made it clear? He wants out!

Honestly, we all know it's ROYrunn contrarian schtick of late. It started with Herm. Nobody wanted Herm. But he figured if he yelled loud enough somebody would hear him.

Same thing here.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986522)
How do you propose we achieve this? Do you think KU can call up B1G (ROFL) or PAC and just request an invite from them?

If we were even remotely close to being a football school, I would suggest that we do that.

BUT since we are baskeball and a football after thought, its quite impossible to request an invite from anyone. I understand that.

Its just frustration that my beloved school has nothing to offer anyone... Therefore I vent about it here.

It just sucks sitting here waiting on this thing to sink before we end up anywhere.

eazyb81 10-11-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 7986523)
But you seem to be pissed off at the actions of KU. I mean...they can't make magic happen.

Too bad Lew is no longer around to make ridiculous promises.

Ol Sheahon Zenger can't quite make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Pants 10-11-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986521)

It's not frustrating to me because we stand to make a shit ton of money in the B12 and not have to travel to the coasts (unless WV joins) to play our conference games. Staying in the B12 is not "sucking Texas' cock". Neither is admitting that Texas and OU are the biggest money makers for the conference and being OK with them making more money (which they aren't even asking for anymore). KU wants to be a big boy? Improve the abortion of the football program and become a contender.

|Zach| 10-11-2011 11:57 AM

I love chicken salad.

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986533)
It's not frustrating to me because we stand to make a shit ton of money in the B12 and not have to travel to the coasts (unless WV joins) to play our conference games. Staying in the B12 is not "sucking Texas' cock". Neither is admitting that Texas and OU are the biggest money makers for the conference and being OK with them making more money (which they aren't even asking for anymore). KU wants to be a big boy? Improve the abortion of the football program and become a contender.

Oh..... BALLSACK!

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986538)
Oh..... BALLSACK!

:clap:

Funny but I still hate you passionately...

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986540)
:clap:

Funny but I still hate you passionately...

No you don't. If I weren't here to document your idiocy and reign you in, you'd just be another WiCoMoedson.

I'm just bringing you back to the pack.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986554)
No you don't. If I weren't here to document your idiocy and reign you in, you'd just be another WiCoMoedson.

I'm just bringing you back to the pack.

Stop stalking me creeper!

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986570)
Stop stalking me creeper!

Oh! Hey! Everybody! ROYrunns being stalked!

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 12:16 PM

In the conference re-alignment thread.

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 12:17 PM

That has 4400 posts.

OnTheWarpath15 10-11-2011 12:18 PM

LMAO

Braincase 10-11-2011 12:20 PM

Not quite...

Braincase 10-11-2011 12:21 PM

Almost to the station!

Braincase 10-11-2011 12:21 PM

Breathing hard...

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986596)
Oh! Hey! Everybody! ROYrunns being stalked!

Still hate you.

Frazod 10-11-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReeTodd_KC (Post 7986624)
Still hate you.

Yeah, that'll make him leave you alone. LMAO

DeezNutz 10-11-2011 12:25 PM

Are KU and K-State fans still dreaming of living under longhorn scrotum?

Losers. Bwhahaahahah.

Psst. Mizzou has pimples. And can't get to the prom, according to Herm. lallwlwlaslzz.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7986628)

I know. Well off to fly the friendly skies for a bit.

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7986628)

BALLSACK, I SAY!

Mr. Plow 10-11-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 7986635)
Are KU and K-State fans still dreaming of living under longhorn ballsack?

Losers. Bwhahaahahah.

Psst. Mizzou has pimples. And can't get to the prom, according to Herm. lallwlwlaslzz.

FYP

Discuss Thrower 10-11-2011 12:33 PM

All this talk about ballsack has me excited.

Signed,

Buckinkaeding.

Bambi 10-11-2011 12:35 PM

I thought that MU didn't have the votes to be accepted, thus no offer.

Has that situation changed?

Bambi 10-11-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 7986635)
Are KU and K-State fans still dreaming of living under longhorn scrotum?

Losers. Bwhahaahahah.

KU and KSU beat Texas on the field/court.

You should try it. Feels good.

Pants 10-11-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 7986670)
I thought that MU didn't have the votes to be accepted, thus no offer.

Has that situation changed?

Who knows?

Bambi 10-11-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7986675)
Who knows?

So how are MU fans sitting here saying no one wants KU when no one wants MU either?

Doesn't make sense but it is kinda funny watching them think they're wanted.

DeezNutz 10-11-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 7986673)
KU and KSU beat Texas on the field/court.

You should try it. Feels good.

Quoting me isn't your best move, Wickedpinata.

Pants 10-11-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 7986685)
So how are MU fans sitting here saying no one wants KU when no one wants MU either?

I'm pretty sure the SEC has shown enough interest in MU for them to know that they might be wanted.

Frazod 10-11-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

What's really funny is watching KUnts like you deflect that fact that you're 100% definitely undeniably unwanted.

WilliamTheIrish 10-11-2011 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This cant be a good sign during football driven conference re-alignment:

Saul Good 10-11-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Nobody wants Missouri, but the entire Big XII decided to restructure itself in order to keep Mizzou from leaving. That makes perfect sense.

kstater 10-11-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 7986713)

Over/Under on KSU fans in Lawrence? 30k?

Pants 10-11-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Meh, people will show up in droves again once the team is even borderline competitive in conference. What was KSU attendance like before OBZ rode in on his white steed?

DeezNutz 10-11-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Those are coming from Lew's "personal stash," so no worries.

evenfall 10-11-2011 12:47 PM

"Not having the votes" could just as easily mean there is internal politicking going on with each school trying to negotiate something for themselves out of the deal. Or, whatever article said that could be erroneous.

It's funny to think about. There has been very little hard information through the process. Any unnamed source could be information, disinformation, or speculation.

All we really know is that Missouri's posture has been away from the Big 12 by doing things like voting to investigate relocation. That is not something you do when there is no interest, not something you do if you think you might stay, not something they did with the Big Ten situation last year, as I remember.

HemiEd 10-11-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 7986258)
I am sure if I call Iowa a fat girl with pimples you would say something. I fail to see how every other school can have pride...but not Mizzou. Anytime Mizzou gets excited or proud about anything the KU/K-State crowd has a ****ing conniption.

No conniption here, just observing the let down. Some learned their lesson last year when they got all jacked up about being a part of the big 10.