ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345487)

Katipan 03-18-2024 01:21 PM

😂😂

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zkKGjM407aM?si=IBViybdzfkUGivCa" title="YouTube Player Created By Video Embed Code Generator" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThaVirus 03-18-2024 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 17448846)
Cats need to be put to work in Florida hunting the green iguanas. And if they could teach them to hunt in packs maybe they could make a dent in the Burmese python population.

Yeah, if only they’d just hunt other invasive species.. lol

Maybe we can get in the lab and breed aquatic cats with flippers to help with the lion fish problem while we’re at it.

Rain Man 03-18-2024 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleychief (Post 17448648)
I can defeat a cat with a squirt gun. Not really too concerned about getting mauled by one.

It really depends on the size for me. Domestic housecats are adorable. Siberian Tigers are scary.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2024 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17448847)
You’re a ****ing pussy, bro. “i’Ve bEeN cHaRgEd By PiTs FiVe TiMeS tHiS yEaR aNd LiVeD!!!”

What a ****ing dramatic little hoe ass bitch LMAO Imagine being a 40 year old man and typing that shit out. You couldn't pay me a billion dollars to admit I was that much of a cuck.

Two were in the service of my country over six months, and three were in the last two years in my neighborhood.

I have a ****ing BONE BRUISE because of one of them.

Go **** yourself.

Woogieman 03-18-2024 01:22 PM

PittBulls huh? Someone tell those Yinzers to keep their damned livestock away from kids!

mr. tegu 03-18-2024 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 17448854)
It really depends on the size for me. Domestic housecats are adorable. Siberian Tigers are scary.

What about bobcats?

Rain Man 03-18-2024 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17448848)
JFC, if those estimates are close to being accurate, imagine how many more birds and mice we'd have if it wasn't for cats.

They're goddamn heroes.

Cats generally kill things that harm humans, such rodents. This often happens outdoors, in the mud and the rain, and it's possible that an occasional bird slips in. There would be no way of knowing.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2024 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17448850)
😂😂

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zkKGjM407aM?si=IBViybdzfkUGivCa" title="YouTube Player Created By Video Embed Code Generator" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cat saved it's own life. If you run from a pit it is worse.

I survived five pitbull attacks because I stood my ground.

If the dog recognizes you as the predator and not the prey it goes a long way in defusing the situation.

Rain Man 03-18-2024 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17448848)
JFC, if those estimates are close to being accurate, imagine how many more birds and mice we'd have if it wasn't for cats.

They're goddamn heroes.

Cats generally kill things that harm humans, such as rodents. This often happens outdoors, in the mud and the rain, and it's possible that an occasional sparrow or songbird slips in. There would be no way of knowing.

Katipan 03-18-2024 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17448863)
Cat saved it's own life. If you run from a pit it is worse.

I survived five pitbull attacks because I stood my ground.

If the dog recognizes you as the predator and not the prey it goes a long way in defusing the situation.

If you've had 5 pitbull attacks that you've had to save your life from then they are smelling the fear emanating from your body. Also maybe the shit in your pants.

I get why you need a sword and are scared.
The rest of us are ok until we get to attack 3.

Rain Man 03-18-2024 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 17448859)
What about bobcats?

That gets into a gray area. I took enough damage from housecats over the years that a bobcat should be avoided. Servals as well. But I'd fret less about one of those running around the neighborhood than a tiger.

I did encounter a bobcat once when I was out running on a trail. I was running along and it came out of the brush onto the trail about 20 feet in front of me. But it was a tiny bobcat, probably smaller than my housecats. Thinking back, I probably ran right by a mother bobcat that was still in the brush.

Katipan 03-18-2024 01:31 PM

Were you in your fancy cheetah shoes?
Professional courtesy.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2024 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17448869)
If you've had 5 pitbull attacks that you've had to save your life from then they are smelling the fear emanating from your body. Also maybe the shit in your pants.

Everyone should be afraid of this breed. If you're not you're a ****ing idiot with a death wish.

I'd rather have shit in my pants than a dead coonhound in my backyard.

Katipan 03-18-2024 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17448877)
Everyone should be afraid of this breed. If you're not you're a ****ing idiot with a death wish.

I'd rather have shit in my pants than a dead coonhound in my backyard.

Yes pumpkin, we know.
Hope you never have to defend your life from one again.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2024 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17448879)
Yes pumpkin, we know.
Hope you never have to defend your life from one again.

You might change your tune if you saw someone gushing blood down their arm from a pit attack.