ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Megathread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308928)

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983072)
Rook? I've been here a lot longer than you, numbnuts.

Than you should know better than the reeruned shit you've spewed out. You're literally crying over CP being mean to a poster while wondering where the olden days have gone to. ****ing seriously LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983073)
First off it was 1 first round pick. We literally just swapped picks but did trade them our first next year. And we already had a 3rd. We could afford to give one away. You can't say oh Smith won the Super Bowl and be like yea sorry Alex your gone. It's not like his contract is expiring. He is still under contract next year. Look at Aaron Rodgers. He sat for a few years and now he's one of the best

What the hell are you talking about? The cost to go to pick 10 was #27, a 3rd rounder and next years first. They spent that pick on Patrick Mahomes II.

That means they spent 3 picks to draft Mahomes. They gave up 3 picks for one, and that one pick was spent on him. I don't understand your concept.

RealSNR 07-30-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983054)
BECAUSE HE DEFENDS ALEX SMITH. That is BS on a board that prides itself on low moderation. He just defends Alex Smith, while EVERYONE else attacks Smith and Tigger. BS.

You see things that way.

The rest of the rational world sees things differently.

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983074)
Than you should know better than the reeruned shit you've spewed out. You're literally crying over CP being mean to a poster while wondering where the olden days have gone to. ****ing seriously LMAO

As I said, GFY.

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12983075)
You see things that way.

The rest of the rational world sees things differently.

BS. You are blinded by your hate for AS.

The absolute worst thing about CP is that dissent is not tolerated.

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983076)
As I said, GFY.

LMAO

RealSNR 07-30-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983055)
So are a lot of the Alex Haters. Clay, Sweet Daddy Hate, Inmem, etc. But everyone piles on Tigger, including the mods. How about everyone just grow a pair and ignore anyone that they don't like?

THOSE GUYS WERE BANNED FOR TROLLING.

Jesus ****ing Christ.

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983077)

Maybe you're blinded by the fact that Smith's cock is in your throat while his balls are covering your eyes.

RealSNR 07-30-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983077)

I don't hate Alex, you ****ing dipshit. I hate Alex supporters who bitch and moan about people being mean to him, and then when they get put in timeout, they make lofty speeches about censorship.

The board rules are pretty clear. Tiger violated those rules in those threads. And you're kind of doing the same thing right now.

penbrook 07-30-2017 11:35 PM

ALEX!! Pro Bowl Alex!! 3rd winningest QB in the NFL Alex!! Set a personal best for passing yards last year Alex!!

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983080)
Maybe you're blinded by the fact that Smith's cock is in your throat while his balls are covering your eyes.

Didn't I already tell you to GFY twice?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, all I did is defend Tiger. Dissent is not tolerated here. Follow the CP party line, or else.

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12983081)
I don't hate Alex, you ****ing dipshit. I hate Alex supporters who bitch and moan about people being mean to him, and then when they get put in timeout, they make lofty speeches about censorship.

The board rules are pretty clear. Tiger violated those rules in those threads. And you're kind of doing the same thing right now.

Almost every single thread here is filled with anti-Smith trolls. But you are ok with them.

At any rate, I'm done talking with you guys. Have a good night.

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983084)
Didn't I already tell you to GFY twice?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, all I did is defend Tiger. Dissent is not tolerated here. Follow the CP party line, or else.

LMAO No, you came in and took a shit on a very fair moderation team while spouting ignorant bullshit.

You can tell me GFY all you want, but you're still dead wrong.

RealSNR 07-30-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983084)

<object width="148" height="44"><param name="movie" value="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0adQSmsgMxv&autoplay=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0adQSmsgMxv&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><br><a href="http://vocaroo.com" style="font-size:xx-small;" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder">Audio recording &gt;&gt;</a>

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983073)
First off it was 1 first round pick. We literally just swapped picks but did trade them our first next year. And we already had a 3rd. We could afford to give one away. You can't say oh Smith won the Super Bowl and be like yea sorry Alex your gone. It's not like his contract is expiring. He is still under contract next year. Look at Aaron Rodgers. He sat for a few years and now he's one of the best

I'm assuming that you're trolling LMAO

I am glad the Chiefs will be moving on from the Alex era, but I don't think I'll see myself wishing the guy is slammed reeruned to jump start Mahomes time. I'd rather he just go away and milk the Jaguars for a billion dollars.

Warrick 07-30-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12982036)
No more smith arguments in the mahomes thread.

JFC ASSHOLES

Gotta love the biased mod otherwise there may be consequences lol!