ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

Sfeihc 03-29-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fahrenheit (Post 12802273)
If we were gonna take a Safety and not a CB, I would have picked Marcus Maye with the comp pick. He's my favorite Safety for the value in this draft. Again another reason i disliked the Marcus Williams pick earlier in a spot that could have done multiple other things. I think we need both a S and a CB, to replace Gaines and Parker. But we didn't have to spend those picks until later.

No table talk.

staylor26 03-29-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12802254)
Yeah, not a fan of that one.

Too stiff, too slow. And frankly, the roster's now too full on DBs with the Williams pick.

There's a lot of talent on the board in positions we desperately need help right now. CB isn't one of them because frankly, if Mitchell isn't a true #2, Douglas isn't gonna step in and be that guy so we're boned next year either way. If Mitchell IS a #2, then with Peters, Mitchell, Nelson, Murray, White and Gaines, not to mention Berry, Parker, Sorenson and now Williams....just too stacked in the defensive backfield. I'm not going to draft this kid so I can cut Gaines and still not have an inside linebacker, viable #2 TE or replacement for Albert Wilson.

I've been with Boss all the way to this point, but I don't like this pick at all.

That would've been the perfect spot to pull the trigger on that WR I was talking about.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-29-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 12802277)
No table talk.

I've no dog in this fight. :)

just a banner.

DJ's left nut 03-29-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 12802268)
RB is like Baskin Robbins right now. 31 different flavors on the board right now and none suck.

See, and I'm just not at the same place as most are with RBs in this draft.

As I've looked at them more, I've decided that it's mostly just a whole assload of C prospects. I'm not at all convinced that he can't get someone in the 5th that's as likely to succeed as the 'top' guy out there right now. I see a lot of guys that can run with power but lack burst. Or are explosive but lack leg drive.

In short, I don't see a bellcow left standing; just a lot of situational backs. Nothing that I'd go nuts over.

RealSNR 03-29-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12802254)
Yeah, not a fan of that one.

Too stiff, too slow. And frankly, the roster's now too full on DBs with the Williams pick.

There's a lot of talent on the board in positions we desperately need help right now. CB isn't one of them because frankly, if Mitchell isn't a true #2, Douglas isn't gonna step in and be that guy so we're boned next year either way. If Mitchell IS a #2, then with Peters, Mitchell, Nelson, Murray, White and Gaines, not to mention Berry, Parker, Sorenson and now Williams....just too stacked in the defensive backfield. I'm not going to draft this kid so I can cut Gaines and still not have an inside linebacker, viable #2 TE or replacement for Albert Wilson.

I've been with Boss all the way to this point, but I don't like this pick at all.

If Mitchell isn't a good #2, at least we have Keivarae Russell

TambaBerry 03-29-2017 01:33 PM

God damn I would love this draft. #nofatties

O.city 03-29-2017 01:34 PM

Should take McCaffrey early

kccrow 03-29-2017 01:34 PM

The Seattle Seahawks select Will Holden, OT, Vanderbilt.

I'm not convinced the one-year Joeckel rental fixes anything. Get a RT to pair with Garcia at LT.

Can someone pm next for me. And I can't figure out how to bold on my phone....

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

The Franchise 03-29-2017 01:36 PM

Bolded and PM sent to Billay.

Titty Meat 03-29-2017 01:37 PM

The New York Jets Select: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan

staylor26 03-29-2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12802311)
The New York Jets Select: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan

Billay your Jets draft would be A+ if you would've taken Chidobe instead of Peterman. Good job regardless though!

DJ's left nut 03-29-2017 01:43 PM

49ers were strongly considering going with Jake there. Probably weren't ultimately going that route but he was high up on the board. The Jets aren't in the hunt for much this year so that's a nice pick for them.

Absolutely nothing exciting about that pick but he has Anthony Fasano written all over him. He'll be a solid possession TE who people assume is a good blocker (because he's white) though he really isn't. He'd be a hell of a solid #2 TE in KC had Boss not dicked up and taken another DB. !@#$ing Boss Reach...

Titty Meat 03-29-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12802317)
Billay your Jets draft would be A+ if you would've taken Chidobe instead of Peterman. Good job regardless though!

Thanks man. I actually like my Packers draft better lol.

Rain Man 03-29-2017 01:51 PM

Cleveland's celebrity draft picker enters the room, and a hush falls over the crowd. It's the legendary Sid Williams.

For those of you who don't know football history, Sid Williams is what every new Brown aspires to, sort of. He was a 16th round draft pick in 1964, and none of the later picks made the team. The Browns won the NFL championship that year thanks to Sid's efforts (along with Jim Brown and a few other guys), so Sid is the last Cleveland Browns draft pick to win a championship.

Titty Meat 03-29-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12802319)
49ers were strongly considering going with Jake there. Probably weren't ultimately going that route but he was high up on the board. The Jets aren't in the hunt for much this year so that's a nice pick for them.

Absolutely nothing exciting about that pick but he has Anthony Fasano written all over him. He'll be a solid possession TE who people assume is a good blocker (because he's white) though he really isn't. He'd be a hell of a solid #2 TE in KC had Boss not dicked up and taken another DB. !@#$ing Boss Reach...

Yeah solid TE at this point in the draft i'm pretty happy adding just solid guys. The Jets roster is an abortion. No way Bowles isn't fired after this year and it's not his fault.