ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341399)

Ming the Merciless 12-19-2023 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 17289670)
Playing down to 3-10 is infuriating, no matter what quarter it is in.

no, actually it isn't "infuriating"

Whats "infuriating" is the same people look for every chance to complain about being down 3-10 early in the game.

Its Chiefs football. Being down by 7 with patrick ****ing mahomes is basically winning the game. It might even be in the game plan at this point.

Hammock Parties 12-19-2023 02:30 PM

I don't think wallshitter even watches other NFL games.

Wallcrawler 12-19-2023 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17289692)

Whats "infuriating" is the same people look for every chance to complain about being down 3-10 early in the game.

Its Chiefs football. Being down by 7 with patrick ****ing mahomes is basically winning the game. It might even be in the game plan at this point.

You may be right there. Even at its most explosive, this offense regularly went into early holes.

Harder to stay hyped though, when the offense is clearly not that explosive powerhouse that's in any game. I mean, all the faith in the world in 15, but as they say, he can't throw it and catch it too. He's put the cape on in 3 of these losses, but MVS and Toney don't appear to want to be saved.

493rd 12-19-2023 02:33 PM

Quote:

Yah, it’s about as infuriating as a grown ass man (presumably) playing message board internet enforcer in soon-to-be 2024 for posters he finds disagreeable. I bet you scold little kids who walk on your shitty lawn too, yes?

Wallcrawler 12-19-2023 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17289705)
I don't think wallshitter even watches other NFL games.

Go play your Madden, dipshit.

Hammock Parties 12-19-2023 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 17289717)
Go play your Madden, dipshit.

Haven't picked up Madden in years, eat shit.

We just ****ing won a game and clinched our 11th straight winning season. Get some perspective. Whiner.

Bearcat 12-19-2023 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 17289715)
Yah, it’s about as infuriating as a grown ass man (presumably) playing message board internet enforcer in soon-to-be 2024 for posters he finds disagreeable. I bet you scold little kids who walk on your shitty lawn too, yes?

Not sure I see the link between laughing at adults for saying stupid shit on the internet while not being able to control their emotions (and then doing the same thing every single week), and scolding little kids doing little kid things.

raybec 4 12-19-2023 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17289726)
Not sure I see the link between laughing at adults for saying stupid shit on the internet while not being able to control their emotions (and then doing the same thing every single week), and scolding little kids doing little kid things.

Don't try to apply logic to a tantrum.

Bearcat 12-19-2023 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 17289729)
Don't try to apply logic to a tantrum.

I am NOT a HATER! I LOVE the GDT tantrums but, reality is reality. We are down GDT starters, left late to tell the neighbor kids to get off our ****ing lawn and we are NOT scoring 3 touchdowns per quarter. I do not understand what is going on with our BANDWAGON as well as what the hell is going on with the CHICKEN LITTLES! Will we freak the **** out in the first quarter, YES! Will we see them around in the 4th quarter? NO! THIS SUCKS!!

Ming the Merciless 12-19-2023 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 17289715)
I bet you scold little kids who walk on your shitty lawn too, yes?

Not little kids. No. Little kids are cute.

But if a reerun such as yourself came on my lawn and shat on it weekly like you do in the GDT I may have to call your reerun handler and get you locked back up at the cage in the mongo facility.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ltNKiBbGgVU?si=BRWx-iDStifWQfUr" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

493rd 12-19-2023 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17289740)
I am NOT a HATER! I LOVE the GDT tantrums but, reality is reality. We are down GDT starters, left late to tell the neighbor kids to get off our ****ing lawn and we are NOT scoring 3 touchdowns per quarter. I do not understand what is going on with our BANDWAGON as well as what the hell is going on with the CHICKEN LITTLES! Will we freak the **** out in the first quarter, YES! Will we see them around in the 4th quarter? NO! THIS SUCKS!!

I’ll ask again - WHO GIVES A SHIT?!?!?! How does any of it negatively affect anyone? But I’m the emotional baby, uh huh. Start banning everyone who says anything you or anyone else disagrees with. Otherwise, ignore it and move on. If you find it funny, great, so does everyone. Because it ain’t that serious.

Ming the Merciless 12-19-2023 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 17289786)
But I’m the emotional baby, uh huh. If you find it funny, great, so does everyone. Because it ain’t that serious.

still upset we got rid of Alex Smith with a year left on his contract????

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dsceq8G1JoU?si=Kq02bQDjFNKXeSky" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

493rd 12-19-2023 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17289789)
still upset we got rid of Alex Smith with a year left on his contract????

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Dsceq8G1JoU?si=Kq02bQDjFNKXeSky" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MING, I detest that comment and demand a retraction. I accept your apology in advance.

FloridaMan88 12-19-2023 04:14 PM

Quote:

Being down by 7 with patrick ****ing mahomes is basically winning the game. It might even be in the game plan at this point.

Not this year’s team.

Ming the Merciless 12-19-2023 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 493rd (Post 17289848)
MING, I detest that comment and demand a retraction. I accept your apology in advance.

I am extraordinarily busy sir. You BROKE the GDT rules. You LOSE. Good day sir.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HaoySOGlZ_U?si=tsmc0lBFligZviIl" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>