ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rashee Rice [legal issues megathread] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353018)

staylor26 04-16-2024 04:39 PM

I think this is him on the right back at Camp Mahomes:

https://i.imgur.com/rq3eigD.jpeg

Mephistopheles Janx 04-16-2024 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17483998)
I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like.

I, for one, scheduled myself light today because I have a goat about to give birth and I’m checking on her pretty often as this is her first time doing this.

IowaHawkeyeChief 04-16-2024 04:59 PM

Quote:

I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like.

**** off you cuck! ;)

IowaHawkeyeChief 04-16-2024 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 17484002)
I, for one, scheduled myself light today because I have a goat about to give birth and I’m checking on her pretty often as this is her first time doing this.

Good luck to the incoming kid(s)... See I know a little about goats...:)

JohnnyHammersticks 04-16-2024 05:26 PM

Quote:

If they ever change the name of the lounge from Nzoner's Game Room, it should be to this^^^^

The I mostly just don't understand how some of you guys have so much time to sit around on here and argue with people you don't like Lounge

Bl00dyBizkitz 04-16-2024 05:36 PM

Quote:

We could remake this thread 5 more times and they'd still be at it.

Couch-Potato 04-16-2024 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 17484002)

lol wut?

Legendary post!

Couch-Potato 04-16-2024 05:43 PM

Here's the deal, I don't care that Rice is in trouble. I'm a fan, not his parent. Sure, I'd prefer that he hadn't! Didn't think he was the type to get in trouble. But, ultimately, it doesn't matter or effect our season. Not one bit. At most he'll get maybe a 6 game suspension, who cares. Not like we won't make the playoffs without him, and that's when the Chiefs true season starts!

Am I missing something?

Katipan 04-16-2024 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17484036)
Here's the deal, I don't care that Rice is in trouble. I'm a fan, not his parent. Sure, I'd prefer that he hadn't! Didn't think he was the type to get in trouble. But, ultimately, it doesn't matter or effect our season. Not one bit. At most he'll get maybe a 6 game suspension, who cares. Not like we won't make the playoffs without him, and that's when the Chiefs true season starts!

Am I missing something?

I think a separate flow of team fanaticism that wasn't matched by the dude who left his weed with his playbook and victims.

Mephistopheles Janx 04-16-2024 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 17484033)
lol wut?

Legendary post!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/aunMCBz" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/aunMCBz"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bob Dole 04-16-2024 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17484040)
I think a separate flow of team fanaticism that wasn't matched by the dude who left his weed with his playbook and victims.

So you’re one who is still onboard that in 2024, there is still a physical playbook? You know, as opposed to a Microsoft Surface with password protected access to a digital playbook?

Katipan 04-16-2024 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 17484051)
So you’re one who is still onboard that in 2024, there is still a physical playbook? You know, as opposed to a Microsoft Surface with password protected access to a digital playbook?

Yeah Bob.
People learn in vastly different ways.

There is no reason to believe he didn't have visual references. I also think you are hung up on something that even if removed from the story doesn't in any way increase his prayers and thoughts for his team.

TwistedChief 04-16-2024 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 17484051)

Is your contention that there was no playbook left on the scene? I don't understand.

Of course there's an online version of it, but does that mean there's no physical counterpart? Has the reporting been incorrect?

Genuine questions as I don't follow.

IowaHawkeyeChief 04-16-2024 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17484059)
Is your contention that there was no playbook left on the scene? I don't understand.

Of course there's an online version of it, but does that mean there's no physical counterpart? Has the reporting been incorrect?

Genuine questions as I don't follow.

I would doubt it. Probably a Chiefs handbook with sign on instructions, or how to, for the electronic playbook, the OTA schedule, workout help/opportunities and other pertinent information and dates for the upcoming season. Obviously there still could be a physical playbook and if they did I doubt any team would have anything more than base formations and alignment in a physical playbook in 2024.

GabyKeepsMeWarm 04-16-2024 07:00 PM

Quote:

Not a lot of actual work being done in America these days. And really, why should there be when we can spend all day making inane comments about Rice and OJ. Work sucks. Bitching and arguing is fun, and dare I say, American!