ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

chiefscafan 03-29-2017 11:46 AM

Lol

BossChief 03-29-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12802191)
2027. LMAO This kid is what....10 now?

Gotta keep an eye on the future.

BossChief 03-29-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12802193)
Yuck.

Boss, I hope I get to pick for the chiefs in a year or 2, after this draft they're gonna have top 10 picks

Your father was a hamster.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-29-2017 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
See attachment

Sfeihc 03-29-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12802183)
In the 3rd round of the 2017 CP mock, The Kansas City Chiefs select Rasul Douglas, CB, WV he only ran a 4.58 40, but Peters ran a 4.53 and has done just fine. Kid lead college football with 8ints and has superb ball skills. Kinda reminds me of Browner. He's a big corner, too. 6'2" 210. 1 year guy, but very talented. Big press corner.

Fire away.

Meets the Dorsey criteria.

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-29-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 12802220)
Meets the Dorsey criteria.

Does he meet the Bob Sutton criteria though? He's gonna be a better zone guy in the NFL, just doesn't really have the quickness to play on an island in man coverage. I do like Douglas as a player, just not a great fit with our scheme.

RealSNR 03-29-2017 12:16 PM

BossChief needs to get out of my head. It's creepy that he can read my mind. Or my draft board. That's creepy, too

Pittsburgh selects Davon Godchaux, DT, LSU

Can somebody please PM the next owner?

Sfeihc 03-29-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fahrenheit (Post 12802224)
Does he meet the Bob Sutton criteria though? He's gonna be a better zone guy in the NFL, just doesn't really have the quickness to play on an island in man coverage. I do like Douglas as a player, just not a great fit with our scheme.

No, he isn't a great fit but with his size and ball skills, throw in some good coaching from Emmitt Thomas and AL Harris and I think you have something.:)

Also, when I didn't take Douglas with the Ravens last pick I thought he might land here.

DJ's left nut 03-29-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12802183)
In the 3rd round of the 2017 CP mock, The Kansas City Chiefs select Rasul Douglas, CB, WV he only ran a 4.58 40, but Peters ran a 4.53 and has done just fine. Kid lead college football with 8ints and has superb ball skills. Kinda reminds me of Browner. He's a big corner, too. 6'2" 210. 1 year guy, but very talented. Big press corner.

Fire away.

Yeah, not a fan of that one.

Too stiff, too slow. And frankly, the roster's now too full on DBs with the Williams pick.

There's a lot of talent on the board in positions we desperately need help right now. CB isn't one of them because frankly, if Mitchell isn't a true #2, Douglas isn't gonna step in and be that guy so we're boned next year either way. If Mitchell IS a #2, then with Peters, Mitchell, Nelson, Murray, White and Gaines, not to mention Berry, Parker, Sorenson and now Williams....just too stacked in the defensive backfield. I'm not going to draft this kid so I can cut Gaines and still not have an inside linebacker, viable #2 TE or replacement for Albert Wilson.

I've been with Boss all the way to this point, but I don't like this pick at all.

The Franchise 03-29-2017 12:38 PM

Yeah...I think that was the perfect spot to go RB.

CleveSteve 03-29-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12802242)

Pm sent to crow

Sfeihc 03-29-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12802254)

Too stiff, too slow. And frankly, the roster's now too full on DBs with the Williams pick.

There's a lot of talent on the board in positions we desperately need help right now. CB isn't one of them because frankly, if Mitchell isn't a true #2, Douglas isn't gonna step in and be that guy so we're boned next year either way. If Mitchell IS a #2, then with Peters, Mitchell, Nelson, Murray, White and Gaines, not to mention Berry, Parker, Sorenson and now Williams....just too stacked in the defensive backfield. I'm not going to draft this kid so I can cut Gaines and still not have an inside linebacker, viable #2 TE or replacement for Albert Wilson.

I've been with Boss all the way to this point, but I don't like this pick at all.

All good points. Having a viable #2 TE would take this offense to another level. (Save the AS hate.)

Sfeihc 03-29-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12802255)
Yeah...I think that was the perfect spot to go RB.

RB is like Baskin Robbins right now. 31 different flavors on the board right now and none suck.

Sfeihc 03-29-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12802242)
BossChief needs to get out of my head. It's creepy that he can read my mind. Or my draft board. That's creepy, too

Pittsburgh selects Davon Godchaux, DT, LSU

Well then quit looking at mine!:cuss:

Fansy the Famous Bard 03-29-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12802254)

If we were gonna take a Safety and not a CB, I would have picked Marcus Maye with the comp pick. He's my favorite Safety for the value in this draft. Again another reason i disliked the Marcus Williams pick earlier in a spot that could have done multiple other things. I think we need both a S and a CB, to replace Gaines and Parker. But we didn't have to spend those picks until later.