ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

Ebolapox 01-29-2008 08:54 AM

sh*t, a username won't do any good in open court, KTB.

Mr. Plow 01-29-2008 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstietynes'boo
I'm simply shocked and awed that you all continue to drag the name of my snookins through the mud. that my child is still on the page is shocking and aweing, and you will here from my lawyer. he will SUE YOUR ASS and take you're name down and the whole country will see your ASS!

why discriminate against us?

That will help me with my 15 minutes of fame! Sweet! I've always wanted to be famous.

Kerberos 01-29-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
He's going to take down our names? Oh horrors!

We're all going to be on "THE LIST" ..... Ohhhhh Noooooooes!

Ebolapox 01-29-2008 09:14 AM

heh, why does he want to see our asses?

Kerberos 01-29-2008 09:17 AM

Quote:

I'm simply shocked and awed that you all continue to drag the name of my snookins through the mud. that my child is still on the page is shocking and aweing, and you will here from my lawyer. he will SUE YOUR ASS and take you're name down and the whole country will see your ASS!

Because we can? :shrug:

Stinger 01-29-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

You appereantly been here before so you should know you are not being disgriminated against. Mainly because we are all equal oppertunity ***holes here, we don't discriminate along the lines of race, religion, or ethnic backgound, or dumbassery.

On a side note anyone know who this alias is??? No way a person uses "snookins" to describe his girlfriend.

chasedude 01-29-2008 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
You appereantly been here before so you should know you are not being disgriminated against. Mainly because we are all equal oppertunity ***holes here, we don't discriminate along the lines of race, religion, or ethnic backgound, or dumbassery.

On a side note anyone know who this alias is??? No way a person uses "snookins" to describe his girlfriend.

I'm still calling :BS: on this thread. Kristie may be real but her mom and fiance are other planeteers stirring the pot.

MTG#10 01-29-2008 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude
I'm still calling :BS: on this thread. Kristie may be real but her mom and fiance are other planeteers stirring the pot.

Her mom is real, Kirstie even said so. That is definately a fake Trev though.

The Franchise 01-29-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

I just don't understand it. Everyone here except a select few have admitted that your "boo" is hot. We've said that your kid is cute and that your mother in law is a bitch. How could you hate us?

Well I guess I did say I'd pee in your wife's butt. And Cro DID say that your wife didn't get him hard. And yeah Mr. Flopnuts said he'd fist your wife. So I guess I see where you're coming from.

I'll be expecting a PM with your lawyer's contact info.
:p

kirstietynes'boo 01-29-2008 11:17 AM

Did I not make myself clear? all you mother****ers are going to pay! I'll pee in YOUR butts! I'll make all of you humble!

kirstie 01-29-2008 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
Her mom is real, Kirstie even said so. That is definately a fake Trev though.

I dropped in to see if maybe this had died out yet and maybe someone had gotten a heart and removed emma's picture....obviously not. I give up.

While I'm here though...no, that is definitely NOT "kirstietynes'sboo" lmao

kirstietynes'boo 01-29-2008 11:19 AM

Hey, baby! You wanna take it up the ass tonight? DVDA4 LIFE!

Kerberos 01-29-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstie
I dropped in to see if maybe this had died out yet and maybe someone had gotten a heart and removed emma's picture....obviously not. I give up.

While I'm here though...no, that is definitely NOT "kirstietynes'sboo" lmao

Although somewhat negative and ladden with assholes, all of this attention is kind of exciting isn't it?

kirstie 01-29-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos
Although somewhat negative and ladden with assholes, all of this attention is kind of exciting isn't it?

Exciting? no Maybe a little on the funny side though considering there are plenty of celebrities out there you could pick on... like Brittney or Paris. I'm not really anyone. So this is a little on the outrageous side.

But have fun.

kirstie 01-29-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Hey, baby! You wanna take it up the ass tonight? DVDA4 LIFE!

That is not something Trevor would ever DARE say to me.
Like I said though, have your fun.