ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345487)

Hammock Parties 03-18-2024 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17448625)
Since you guys are so smart, don't look up anything about it. You won't like what you read. Just be happy with how smart you are and cuddle your kitty like an evil madman.

I hate cats too, but they don't ****ing murder humans and other pets.

Womble 03-18-2024 11:26 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/c4qjgWPc/Screen...318-172605.png

BIG_DADDY 03-18-2024 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17448625)
Since you guys are so smart, don't look up anything about it. You won't like what you read. Just be happy with how smart you are and cuddle your kitty like an evil madman.

We have the biggest group of soy boys ever assembled in this thread or there is a lot of people that live in really bad neighborhoods. The most angry I think anyone ever got at me was for pointing that Mahomes has a pit. It was like I had posted a picture of their wife getting gangbanged.

Pablo 03-18-2024 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 17448643)
We have the biggest group of soy boys ever assembled in this thread or there is a lot of people that live in really bad neighborhoods. The most angry I think anyone ever got at me was for pointing that Mahomes has a pit. It was like I had posted a picture of their wife getting gangbanged.

Pitbull owners don’t live in nice neighborhoods.

stanleychief 03-18-2024 11:34 AM

I can defeat a cat with a squirt gun. Not really too concerned about getting mauled by one.

BIG_DADDY 03-18-2024 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17448644)
Pitbull owners don’t live in nice neighborhoods.

That's just not accurate. Mahomes lives in Westlake here in Texas right down the street about 3 miles. We have plenty of pits. He has one too, as well as a mix.

Katipan 03-18-2024 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17448637)
I hate cats too, but they don't ****ing murder humans and other pets.

You didn't see the musical.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2024 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 17448643)

I've been charged by five pitbulls and lived to tell the tale. I was lucky. I've seen the results of a pit attack from my mailman days.

The Mahomes comp is a false equivalence because he probably had them trained and spent a lot of money on it, or they never leave his private gated residence.

Pitbulls should be destroyed. The breed should not exist. Genocide. NOW.

LoneWolf 03-18-2024 11:50 AM

We had to put down one of our Yorkies and since I always feel it necessary to have 2 dogs in my house at once and the wife let me pick out our next dog, I am picking up our new Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy on Easter weekend. As soon as I showed my neighbor a picture of the puppy, he started bitching about us bringing a Pit Bull into the neighborhood. I explained to him that isn't what we were getting and that this puppy would be getting extensive training, and then I reminded him to mind his own ****ing business.

ToxSocks 03-18-2024 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 17448676)
We had to put down one of our Yorkies and since I always feel it necessary to have 2 dogs in my house at once and the wife let me pick out our next dog, I am picking up our new Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy on Easter weekend. As soon as I showed my neighbor a picture of the puppy, he started bitching about us bringing a Pit Bull into the neighborhood. I explained to him that isn't what we were getting and that this puppy would be getting extensive training, and then I reminded him to mind his own ****ing business.

LMAO

Imagine being afraid of a dog before you even met the thing....lol your neighbor is kind of a bitch.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2024 11:54 AM

Quote:

It will be fun when it kills your other dog.

GeorgeZimZam 03-18-2024 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 17448649)
That's just not accurate. Mahomes lives in Westlake here in Texas right down the street about 3 miles. We have plenty of pits. He has one too, as well as a mix.

The exception proves the rule.

See also: original post in this very thread. Even the pits nurtured by affluent, loving families can turn on a dime. And the juice simply ain't worth the squeeze.

But if you must cling to anecdotal evidence while ignoring a large sample size refuting your position...

Several years ago I had my own pit bull. Only until recently have I had a cat. I've always had a dog of one breed or another (currently one dog with a mix of Australian Cattle Dog, Catahoula, Labrador Retriever).

The pit bull once got attacked by some crazy cat lady's numerous cats free roaming in her yard. My pit bull was fine, and just required a precautionary visit to the vet. He was a puppy, and didn't fight back as I yanked him in the air to protect him.

Same pit bull got attacked by another pit some time later, and that was quite a different story. Lots of blood and gore. The pit bull that attacked was my roommate's dog, and because he had never (previously) attacked an animal or human, I naïvely added my own to the equation.

My cat has only murdered mice, lizards, and birds. I'll update you when he eats his first human child.

RealSNR 03-18-2024 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17448504)
On a related note, **** anyone who lets their cats roam outside unleashed.

I’m sure Sweetie killed countless birds, insects and rodents. These pits just turned the table on the innocent little baby.

Lol insects? We’re worried about the ****ing insects now?

Rainbarrel 03-18-2024 12:27 PM

How can you hate Spuds

mr. tegu 03-18-2024 12:31 PM

Quote:

This is a weird post. You have said in here that you think a license to own pit bulls would be a good idea, as you recognize they can be dangerous and need specialized training. So in that context you show your neighbor this dog, he assumes run of the mill pit bull and doesn’t like it in the neighborhood (something you seemingly don’t disagree with since you said 5% of people know how to handle them). You then proceed to berate him for not minding his own business after you made it a point to show it to him, making it his business to comment.