ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287124)

bevischief 10-16-2018 08:30 PM

This getting worse than farm bad.

sedated 10-17-2018 03:50 PM

This season definitely feels different than the last few. I'm encouraged. Let's just hope they keep it up.

TinyEvel 10-22-2018 10:28 AM

Interesting developments last night.

Anyone know what an A or a B is?

Yosef_Malkovitch 10-22-2018 12:19 PM

I watched the first episode of the season, and that was all I could do. I didn't even make it through the episode in a single sitting... I got bored and wandered off to do something more interesting about halfway through.

I'm done.

oldandslow 10-22-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 13835926)

yeah, that episode has been about the only one worth watching for a season and a half.

Daryl and Maggie ftw.

dlphg9 10-23-2018 08:36 PM

Quote:

I'm betting it's Alpha or Betas.

Also Rick's not even gonna make it to the mid season finale? Hopefully Jesus takes more of a main role

dlphg9 10-23-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch (Post 13836206)
I watched the first episode of the season, and that was all I could do. I didn't even make it through the episode in a single sitting... I got bored and wandered off to do something more interesting about halfway through.

I'm done.

Good riddance, I honestly don't know what some of you are expecting. Just a bunch of people that hated the last couple of seasons, so they're going to hate everything else no matter what.

DJJasonp 10-24-2018 09:07 AM

I honestly thought Sunday's episode was probably the best episode in the past 2 1/2 seasons.

Kind of got back to what made the show popular: Human drama/what are the logistics of staying alive/do you kill the living to stay safe?

KC_Lee 10-24-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Minor, but potential spoiler in tags.

Spoiler!

TinyEvel 10-24-2018 04:44 PM

This is a pretty good hypothesis of the A or B situation.

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-...ory-confirmed/

Yosef_Malkovitch 10-24-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13840118)
Good riddance, I honestly don't know what some of you are expecting. Just a bunch of people that hated the last couple of seasons, so they're going to hate everything else no matter what.

Nope. At least not in the sense of hating it just to hate it.

I've followed the comic since it came out, and I was absolutely thrilled when word got out that they were making a show. But the quality of the show has just gotten so bad that it's simply not that enjoyable anymore.

I hung on for the last 2 seasons out of a sense of loyalty, but when I realized that I didn't even care enough to watch the season premiere in one sitting, I knew it was time to walk away.

sedated 10-25-2018 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch (Post 13836206)

I'm done.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Qdk7jQBfBK6je" width="480" height="256" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/Qdk7jQBfBK6je">via GIPHY</a></p>

journeyscarab 10-25-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 13842072)
This is a pretty good hypothesis of the A or B situation.

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-...ory-confirmed/

https://amp.thisisinsider.com/images...-1136-1272.jpg

Daryl and several Sanctuary prisoners also wore shirts with "A" on them. Not sure if its related or not. There was also a guy wearing one with an orange "S" - and it wasnt Superman. LOL.

sedated 10-25-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 13843180)
Daryl and several Sanctuary prisoners also wore shirts with "A" on them. Not sure if its related or not. There was also a guy wearing one with an orange "S" - and it wasnt Superman. LOL.

Apparently it is, according to the theory. I didn't even realize that the "A" markings went all the way back to Terminus.

Mr. Plow 10-28-2018 08:31 PM

I didn't know Rick was only going to be 5 episodes. Just assumed he was in the entire season.

cabletech94 10-28-2018 08:36 PM

previews for next week gave me goosebumps.....

TinyEvel 10-29-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 13852112)
previews for next week gave me goosebumps.....

Are they just giving everything away?

Last night's episode ends with a cliffhanger ending with Rick as a human martini olive and two hoards of walkers ready to fight over who gets the pit. Then immediately cut to next week scenes: Rick leading the walker hoarse somewhere.

Did see Rick laying on top of a pile of dead hoard walkers?!?

and scene.

his last final (benevolent) act.

DJJasonp 10-30-2018 08:39 AM

Thought sunday's episode was probably the best episode of the last 2-3 seasons.

Kind of sad nearing the end.......

seaofred 10-30-2018 10:24 AM

I almost bet that all the scenes from next week are a "dream" by Rick as he slowly dies on the concrete and the hoard eats him.

TinyEvel 10-30-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaofred (Post 13855872)
I almost bet that all the scenes from next week are a "dream" by Rick as he slowly dies on the concrete and the hoard eats him.

That's been discussed online too.

seaofred 10-30-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 13857284)
That's been discussed online too.

Seems pretty obvious, considering the scenes with him riding back into ATL and the hospital he woke up in.

Easy 6 11-03-2018 03:48 PM

Caught back up with the first 3 episodes this afternoon, have to say its been an entertaining season so far, best in a long time

Guessing thats due to the fact that they're kinda forced to speed things along, knowing that Lincoln isnt coming back... read somewhere the rating are completely in the tank, thats a shame because its been a good one so far

George Liquor 11-04-2018 09:09 PM

That was gay. This show blows...

Jerm 11-04-2018 09:14 PM

Haha what a bunch of bait and switch bullshit....

cabletech94 11-04-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 13870033)
That was gay. This show blows...

i respectfully disagree. are you watching talking dead? i won't ruin it for you, but movies, other parts of the world, favorites from the past.

it's a great time to be a walking dead fan.......

Kman34 11-04-2018 09:38 PM

This AMC movies idea will fail....this show is over....too many shenanigans....The audience is bored...

Mr. Plow 11-04-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 13870195)
This AMC movies idea will fail....this show is over....too many shenanigans....The audience is bored...

In what should have been a good episode, I found myself playing on my phone at times. Wasn't terrible, but not great.

They'll have one more season to really kill the show, then fade off into the sunset.

Mr. Plow 11-04-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 13870074)
i respectfully disagree. are you watching talking dead? i won't ruin it for you, but movies, other parts of the world, favorites from the past.

it's a great time to be a walking dead fan.......

I can stand the guy who does talking dead so I'm not watching, but is there really interest in a walking dead movie?

sedated 11-05-2018 10:11 AM

It's funny seeing the reactions to that episode. Some places have "this was good, that was bad" breakdown. Another board I'm on has overall positive reviews from last night. Then I come here and it exactly as expected - "show sucks, end it".

Personally I'm glad they didn't kill Rick, even though it got a bit hokey that every scene would get a hair away from death only to have him get out of it. I think they learned their lesson from Glenn, once they build a character everyone loves, its off-putting to see that person die a horrible death. And I hope Rick makes his way back to the show after a couple years.

I'm curious where they go from here. It could reinvent the show and get back to being great, or it could end up like The Office without Michael Scott where every episode is just awkward because the supporting characters can't carry the show on their own.

sedated 11-05-2018 10:15 AM

IMHO the dream with Shane was fantastic, Hershel was okay, but Sasha didn't make any sense - I cannot recall one significant scene between the two of them. I'm guessing they burned the bridge with Chandler Riggs so bad there was no chance of getting Carl. Were Lori and Glenn too busy?

Mr. Plow 11-05-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13870935)
It's funny seeing the reactions to that episode. Some places have "this was good, that was bad" breakdown. Another board I'm on has overall positive reviews from last night. Then I come here and it exactly as expected - "show sucks, end it".

Personally I'm glad they didn't kill Rick, even though it got a bit hokey that every scene would get a hair away from death only to have him get out of it. I think they learned their lesson from Glenn, once they build a character everyone loves, its off-putting to see that person die a horrible death. And I hope Rick makes his way back to the show after a couple years.

I'm curious where they go from here. It could reinvent the show and get back to being great, or it could end up like The Office without Michael Scott where every episode is just awkward because the supporting characters can't carry the show on their own.

I don't know what I'm expecting or wanting from the show any longer. My interest in it is just "meh." I used to have several people that I cared enough about to watch just to see what happened to them, but I've seemingly stopped caring about everyone on the show. That sucks because I used to have a vested interest in Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie, & Carol. There were others as well, but I turned in every week to see what happened to them.

Watching Rick "die" last night, I knew he wasn't really dead the moment the bridge exploded. There was never the touching, tearful, goodbye to everyone. He was just there, telling them "no" and the next second he was gone. That's not how TWD does major character deaths.

Maybe the show will survive and last another 5 years with some made for TV movies mixed in, but I think the odds are against it.

KC_Lee 11-05-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13870947)
IMHO the dream with Shane was fantastic, Hershel was okay, but Sasha didn't make any sense - I cannot recall one significant scene between the two of them. I'm guessing they burned the bridge with Chandler Riggs so bad there was no change of getting Carl. Were Lori and Glenn too busy?

That was my wife and I's take on the dream sequences. Was really hoping to here Glenn say "Hey a***ole" to Rick one last time.

In the end Rick is now the Gendry of TWD.

sedated 11-05-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 13870972)
I knew he wasn't really dead the moment the bridge exploded.

I think there would be an overwhelming "that was so stupid" reaction if he had died in the explosion - he was blowing up dynamite by shooting it, and there was no reason not to take a few steps back before firing, especially for a guy that has spent the last X years hitting walkers in the head from seemingly endless range. Him surviving made that complaint moot.

Kman34 11-05-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13871100)
I think there would be an overwhelming "that was so stupid" reaction if he had died in the explosion - he was blowing up dynamite by shooting it, and there was no reason not to take a few steps back before firing, especially for a guy that has spent the last X years hitting walkers in the head from seemingly endless range. Him surviving made that complaint moot.

So we are to believe he survived a explosion, walkers, a roaring river, massive blood loss, and found dry on the side of a river... right... I bet Rick and Morgan show up to save the day at the series finale....

eDave 11-05-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13871063)
That was my wife and I's take on the dream sequences. Was really hoping to here Glenn say "Hey a***ole" to Rick one last time.

In the end Rick is now the Gendry of TWD.

I was waiting for Carl as well. I loved the episode. Negan and Maggie's scene was awesome.

lcarus 11-05-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13871323)
I was waiting for Carl as well. I loved the episode. Negan and Maggie's scene was awesome.

Couldn't believe they had frickin Sasha but not Glenn or Carl or Lori. I can kinda understand Carl and Lori since he was "looking for his family" but Glenn seems like he would've been a better choice than Sasha.

KC_Lee 11-05-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13871340)
Couldn't believe they had frickin Sasha but not Glenn or Carl or Lori. I can kinda understand Carl and Lori since he was "looking for his family" but Glenn seems like he would've been a better choice than Sasha.

Or Abraham...
Or T Dog...
Or Dale...
Or Tyreese

Anyone but Sasha

George Liquor 11-05-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13870947)
IMHO the dream with Shane was fantastic, Hershel was okay, but Sasha didn't make any sense - I cannot recall one significant scene between the two of them. I'm guessing they burned the bridge with Chandler Riggs so bad there was no chance of getting Carl. Were Lori and Glenn too busy?

The part with Shane was good, but beyond that it was stupid af. Plus, you expect me to believe a 10 year old is pulling off 100 yard head shots with a Colt Python? Give me a break... the ending was just too corny.

BUT WE GOT MORE SPINOFFS COMING SOON!

sedated 11-05-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13871354)
Or Abraham...
Or T Dog...
Or Dale...
Or Tyreese

Anyone but Sasha

I'm 99% sure Dale never would've come back after his bad blood with producers. And they had that knowledgeable old guy role filled with Hershel.

KC_Lee 11-05-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13871388)
I'm 99% sure Dale never would've come back after his bad blood with producers. And they had that knowledgeable old guy role filled with Hershel.

Makes sense but the larger point being why of all people did they choose Sasha?

lcarus 11-05-2018 01:52 PM

Shit that was Maggie's last episode too. Weird. They expect her back at some point but she's done for this season at least.

Mr. Plow 11-05-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13871445)
Shit that was Maggie's last episode too. Weird. They expect her back at some point but she's done for this season at least.

Really? I guess I missed that.

vailpass 11-05-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 13871153)
So we are to believe he survived a explosion, walkers, a roaring river, massive blood loss, and found dry on the side of a river... right... I bet Rick and Morgan show up to save the day at the series finale....

Do you believe that dead people come back to life by the millions and walk the earth looking for brains to eat?

Mr. Plow 11-05-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13871461)
Do you believe that dead people come back to life by the millions and walk the earth looking for brains to eat?

Have you ever been to a Wal-Mart Black Friday sale?

sedated 11-05-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13871392)
Makes sense but the larger point being why of all people did they choose Sasha?

I'm guessing they can spin it into something about how Sasha realized it was her time when she had the chance to commit suicide and have the zombie version of herself kill Negan, considering her dream sequence was telling Rick that it's fine to go ahead and die.

But in reality they probably just couldn't find anyone else.

sedated 11-05-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13871445)

I'm pretty confused on what episode is the last for them, because initial reports had Rick and Maggie both signed on for 6 more episodes, but last night was only episode 5. Are they lying when they say Rick and Maggie are both done, to make things less predictable?

lcarus 11-05-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13871547)
I'm pretty confused on what episode is the last for them, because initial reports had Rick and Maggie both signed on for 6 more episodes, but last night was only episode 5. Are they lying when they say Rick and Maggie are both done, to make things less predictable?

I expect them both back at some point. Rick will probably be a final season or series finale type of thing - not counting the "movies" he's supposed to be in. Maggie will probably be back next season but who knows. She's done for this season.

Archie Bunker 11-05-2018 03:34 PM

So at least 3 more years...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/THR?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@THR</a> is reporting that Norman Reedus &amp; Melissa McBride have inked &quot;groundbreaking&quot; new deals to stay with <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheWalkingDead?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TheWalkingDead</a> franchise for at least three more years! Details: <a href="https://t.co/HSk1BKBHTC">https://t.co/HSk1BKBHTC</a> <a href="https://t.co/YBqdIeGIMe">pic.twitter.com/YBqdIeGIMe</a></p>&mdash; The Walking Dead (@TheWalkingDead) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheWalkingDead/status/1059547448287219712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 5, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

vailpass 11-05-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 13871476)
Have you ever been to a Wal-Mart Black Friday sale?

LMAO no but I get your drift

Sure-Oz 11-05-2018 11:57 PM

I liked that ending...I'm glad Rick made it. I hope we see him again. Also who took him? And how far ahead is the time jump? Also the weird walkers...the whisperers? I'm interested to see what happens.

Sure-Oz 11-05-2018 11:58 PM

Also what this movie stuff? I just binged the whole season so far today and never got spoiled.

Hammock Parties 11-06-2018 02:06 AM

Holy shit. The last two episodes were amazing.

AND RICK ISN'T DEAD!!!! I thought he was dead so many damn times.

This show is back.

From the looks of the preview we are getting the whisperers (talking walkers) and the people in the helicopter are definitely the New World Order.

Hammock Parties 11-06-2018 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13871323)

This show is so much better when it focuses on the original characters.

That scene with Rick and Daryl in the pit was amazing. A last hurrah.

But they all think he's dead now...so now I'm really looking forward to the scene where he shows up and it's BACK FROM THE DEAD ASSHOLES!!! ROFL

Yup...I'm in.

Hammock Parties 11-06-2018 02:29 AM

this got me going

https://i.redd.it/b3svu8h1niw11.png

cabletech94 11-06-2018 06:07 AM

sure 0z and clay get it.

soooooo much intrigue. and the whisperers'. get your popcorn ready.

*spoiler alert*

y'all wanna see negan the hero, just wait...........

wutamess 11-06-2018 03:07 PM

What I don't get is how Negan didn't do SHIT to Maggie when he had a chance and just followed her orders.

That baffled the shit out of me. Even walked right next to her crying like a girl. WTF?

lcarus 11-06-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 13873791)
What I don't get is how Negan didn't do SHIT to Maggie when he had a chance and just followed her orders.

That baffled the shit out of me. Even walked right next to her crying like a girl. WTF?

I think he was legit ready to die at that moment.

eDave 11-06-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 13873791)

I was waiting for that. And for him to smile or something on his last close-up.

Sure-Oz 11-06-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 13872859)
sure 0z and clay get it.

soooooo much intrigue. and the whisperers'. get your popcorn ready.

*spoiler alert*

y'all wanna see negan the hero, just wait...........

Yeah I'm excited...that bridge scene was so intense. Especially when Michonne screamed for Rick at the end. Loved that episode...and I'm glad Rick is still in the cards. He has always been the center...the main man we've cared about since the beginning.

TWD hopefully can be way better going forward. They still made a mistake in killing Carl imo but no going back. I just wonder where he is going and when he'll reunite with the others. I feel like they gotta explain how he's not had a chance to contact Michonne and the others.

sedated 11-06-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 13874080)
I feel like they gotta explain how he's not had a chance to contact Michonne and the others.

I'm not sure about that, it's not like they have cell phones and GPS. One common thread has been that once someone gets separated, it's pretty much blind luck to reunite. Rick called out to Morgan on that walkie talkie for like 2 seasons and never got anything.

But it does leave a pretty good assumption that Rick is trapped wherever he ends up. No way he wouldn't do everything he could to get back to Judith and the rest.

Sure-Oz 11-06-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13874093)
I'm not sure about that, it's not like they have cell phones and GPS. One common thread has been that once someone gets separated, it's pretty much blind luck to reunite. Rick called out to Morgan on that walkie talkie for like 2 seasons and never got anything.

But it does leave a pretty good assumption that Rick is trapped wherever he ends up. No way he wouldn't do everything he could to get back to Judith and the rest.

That's a good point. I didn't think about how hard it is in their world to communicate. I sure hope he's involved when this series ends like a part of a rescue or something to get the world back to normal or a cure or something is found. I assume the movies will follow the path of when he's in the helicopter and beyond. Hopefully they have a plan to wrap this up real nice when the series ends.

Rausch 11-10-2018 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker (Post 13871633)
So at least 3 more years...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/THR?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@THR</a> is reporting that Norman Reedus &amp; Melissa McBride have inked &quot;groundbreaking&quot; new deals to stay with <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheWalkingDead?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TheWalkingDead</a> franchise for at least three more years! Details: <a href="https://t.co/HSk1BKBHTC">https://t.co/HSk1BKBHTC</a> <a href="https://t.co/YBqdIeGIMe">pic.twitter.com/YBqdIeGIMe</a></p>&mdash; The Walking Dead (@TheWalkingDead) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheWalkingDead/status/1059547448287219712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 5, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

She is an amazing actress that can emote with just her eyes. Just stunning.

He won't stay sober that long...

Jerm 11-11-2018 09:55 PM

Damn for a pastor Gabriel gets more ass on this show than anyone...

Wonder what's up with the X on Michonne's back...

Loved the tease at the end...was super haunting and creepy to hear.

Sure-Oz 11-12-2018 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13886752)

Really good episode. I also like how they didn't say much about Rick too. The walkers have to be the whisperers which will be cool. Curious about the X as well...also Michonne and Rick have a child I assume too. Looking forward to the next 2 episodes. Also I'm curious if Negan will be redeemed? Also I think Eugene likes Rosita as well. He also seems more confident around walkers too.

Carol. Badass. Way to go Gabriel...lol

lcarus 11-12-2018 02:45 AM

So if Rick disappeared 6 years ago his kid would have to be just over 5 years old and the kid didn't look that old did it? Looked more like 3.

KC_Lee 11-12-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13886986)
So if Rick disappeared 6 years ago his kid would have to be just over 5 years old and the kid didn't look that old did it? Looked more like 3.

It's the Rick Grimes DNA that ages his kids differently than everyone around them, i.e. Carl. That's why Judith appeared to age normally but Carl aged quickly over the course of a few years.

I believe the Latin term for this is Plotus Devisous Convenienous.

Kman34 11-12-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13886752)

ROFL.... yeah Gabe has out kicked the coverage on this one...
Why are we just now seeing the x on her back??
Had to rewind the DVR 3 times to make sure I heard what I heard....wonder if Rosita and Mullet heard it too...

Sure-Oz 11-12-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 13887045)
ROFL.... yeah Gabe has out kicked the coverage on this one...
Why are we just now seeing the x on her back??
Had to rewind the DVR 3 times to make sure I heard what I heard....wonder if Rosita and Mullet heard it too...

I think they did cause he had a look of horror when they started talking like he noticed they are talking

vailpass 11-12-2018 12:39 PM

Okay those two new people, Connie and Kelly. The black kids.
The older one, Kelly: that's a girl???

vailpass 11-12-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 13887263)
I think they did cause he had a look of horror when they started talking like he noticed they are talking

Not talking. Whispering.
KnowwhatImean?

KC_Lee 11-12-2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13887609)
Okay those two new people, Connie and Kelly. The black kids.
The older one, Kelly: that's a girl???

Yes, although I asked the same question.

vailpass 11-12-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13887614)
Yes, although I asked the same question.

Even on Talking I couldn't see how that was a girl. Do we have gender bending on TWD?

KC_Lee 11-12-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13887625)
Even on Talking I couldn't see how that was a girl. Do we have gender bending on TWD?

Well we have a few gay folks (Jesus, Tara, Aaron), a preacher that's supposed to be a good guy with a bad eye and wears a Isaac Chroner from Children of the Corn hat, and now a deaf chick.

So I guess trans / gender bending folks survived.

vailpass 11-12-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13887653)
Well we have a few gay folks (Jesus, Tara, Aaron), a preacher that's supposed to be a good guy with a bad eye and wears a Isaac Chroner from Children of the Corn hat, and now a deaf chick.

So I guess trans / gender bending folks survived.

Wait.
Jesus is gay?
FFS half the main characters are "different". Man I hope they don't go the SJW route anymore than they have. Story is starting to get palatable again.

KC_Lee 11-12-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13887669)
Wait.
Jesus is gay?
FFS half the main characters are "different". Man I hope they don't go the SJW route anymore than they have. Story is starting to get palatable again.

Yep, Jesus is gay. He's gay in the comics too if that helps.

Nzoner 11-12-2018 01:31 PM

So Eugene became a badass walker killer LMAO

Easy 6 11-12-2018 06:17 PM

Incredible first 6 episodes, some of the best in years

Then it all just completely shat the bed, and nothing makes any sense whatsoever now

Whatever they're doing now, dont really want any part of it... kept wondering what the hell was going on, then finally Ricks daughter shooting a .357 at the end effectively killed any interest I had left

vailpass 11-12-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13888361)
Incredible first 6 episodes, some of the best in years

Then it all just completely shat the bed, and nothing makes any sense whatsoever now

Whatever they're doing now, dont really want any part of it... kept wondering what the hell was going on, then finally Ricks daughter shooting a .357 at the end effectively killed any interest I had left

I liked how she carried the .357 up the stairs with one hand like it’s made from balsa wood. We laughed.

Easy 6 11-12-2018 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13888461)
I liked how she carried the .357 up the stairs with one hand like it’s made from balsa wood. We laughed.

I'm a week behind, but have read plenty about sundays episode... its time for a clean break

Pretty much had enough zombie melodrama for a while

dlphg9 11-13-2018 11:24 PM

Thought it was a damn good episode again. It's nice to care again. The last couple of years were terrible, but they're making up for it this year.