ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****The Skyy Moore Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=343627)

seamonster 12-18-2023 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 17286997)
He’s still better than Toney.

How? He's a slow midget that wouldn't play on thirty one other team's practice squads. He's also a little bit dim and fumbles. Both players are garbage but at least Toney has NFL speed and can return punts.

Dunerdr 12-18-2023 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 17286997)
He’s still better than Toney.

If you get the ball INTO Toneys hands hes the most special carrier on the team. If you get the ball into Skyy Moores hands, its pretty much done there unless Marcus Peters corpse is on the field.

OKchiefs 12-18-2023 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17287273)
Really easy to hyper focus on a rare miss while you've admittedly never had an original thought about a draft pick before they stepped on an NFL field in your life.

I saw Rice being a really good player. Why aren't you bumping any of those posts?

Miserable bitch.

I do this because you’re an asshole. Everybody gets things wrong. You’re a miserable prick, so I’ll call you out on it. Literally anyone else on this site I couldn’t give a shit if they got something wrong.

staylor26 12-18-2023 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 17287542)
I do this because you’re an asshole. Everybody gets things wrong. You’re a miserable prick, so I’ll call you out on it. Literally anyone else on this site I couldn’t give a shit if they got something wrong.

LMAO

So what you mean is that I'm living in your head rent free?

O.city 12-18-2023 10:01 AM

He's just not good. No physical tools and he's not very football smart.

Just cut him and move on.

Lzen 12-18-2023 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Womble (Post 17287214)
We were tied when he made that punt return so no he didn't save us. And I hesitate to say he made the punt return considering all the yardage he got was down to the ST guys blocking the clearest of paths for him. He literally caught the ball and ran diagonally and straight to the only place he could have feasibly run to. If Nnadi was on punt return duty that day he would have got those yards.

If you're on about the TD in the Super Bowl then I kind of don't know what to say. Good job Skyy on catching an uncontested walk in TD!

Ok, it's fine to say that Skyy has been a disappointment and is looking more and more like a bust. I am coming around to that possible reality. But no, Nnadi would not have gotten that yardage. No need to say really dumb things just to make a point.

Lzen 12-18-2023 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17287273)
Really easy to hyper focus on a rare miss while you've admittedly never had an original thought about a draft pick before they stepped on an NFL field in your life.

I saw Rice being a really good player. Why aren't you bumping any of those posts?

Miserable bitch.

It does seem like he only comes around to post when a player screws up and/or the Chiefs lose. Some people are just miserable people.

/shrug

staylor26 12-18-2023 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17287552)
It does seem like he only comes around to post when a player screws up and/or the Chiefs lose. Some people are just miserable people.

/shrug

Look OKchiefs, everybody sees the pattern with you...

Womble 12-18-2023 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17287547)
Ok, it's fine to say that Skyy has been a disappointment and is looking more and more like a bust. I am coming around to that possible reality. But no, Nnadi would not have gotten that yardage. No need to say really dumb things just to make a point.

If you're only just coming round to the possibility that Skyy Moore might be dogshit then I don't really care about your opinion. Rewatch the punt return on YouTube..Nnadi or even you could have done it.

Lzen 12-18-2023 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 17287341)
How? He's a slow midget that wouldn't play on thirty one other team's practice squads. He's also a little bit dim and fumbles. Both players are garbage but at least Toney has NFL speed and can return punts.

Not trying to stand up for Moore but, this is just not completely honest. Moore ran 4.41 forty time at the combine, according to a quick Google search. That is easily NFL speed. And, from what I remember, the Chiefs slowly worked him back into punt returns late last year and he did fine with it.

All that being said, he hasn't proven to be much of a WR in the NFL so I'm fine with moving on from him. Or, at the very least, he can be 5th or 6th on the depth chart next year.

Lzen 12-18-2023 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Womble (Post 17287559)
If you're only just coming round to the possibility that Skyy Moore might be dogshit then I don't really care about your opinion. Rewatch the punt return on YouTube..Nnadi or even you could have done it.

No, I have been coming around to it pretty much from early in the season. And I don't care if you care about my opinion or not. I was just pointing out your stupidity. If you don't like that then try to not say ridiculously stupid things.

Womble 12-18-2023 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17287566)
No, I have been coming around to it pretty much from early in the season. And I don't care if you care about my opinion or not. I was just pointing out your stupidity. If you don't like that then try to not say ridiculously stupid things.

The only thing ridiculous about my statement is that it's true. Skyy Moore has literally made ONE play in his whole NFL career that was somewhat decent and Marcus Peters was cut immediately following it.

rydogg58 12-18-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Womble (Post 17287572)
The only thing ridiculous about my statement is that it's true. Skyy Moore has literally made ONE play in his whole NFL career that was somewhat decent and Marcus Peters was cut immediately following it.

JFC, Peters wasn't cut because Moore caught a ball against him. You're making shit up. There's no reason to make shit up as to why Moore sucks, it's plain to see without exaggerating it.

raybec 4 12-18-2023 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 17285766)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> HC Andy Reid says that WR Skyy Moore had to leave the game with a left knee injury: &quot;It swole up a little bit.&quot;</p>&mdash; Charles Goldman (@goldmctNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/goldmctNFL/status/1736498252030116268?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 17, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

oh no

Patrick gave Skyy the Tonya Harding treatment after he fumbled.

Dunerdr 12-18-2023 10:34 AM

After seeing the Clyde resurgence I am convinced Skyy just needs to gain 20lbs.

Womble 12-18-2023 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydogg58 (Post 17287577)
JFC, Peters wasn't cut because Moore caught a ball against him. You're making shit up. There's no reason to make shit up as to why Moore sucks, it's plain to see without exaggerating it.

Learn to read idiot. I didn't say he was cut because of the play. I have you on ignore and for good reason. I'll never click to see one of your chicken brain shite posts again. Lesson learnt.

rydogg58 12-18-2023 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Womble (Post 17287596)
Learn to read idiot. I didn't say he was cut because of the play. I have you on ignore and for good reason. I'll never click to see one of your chicken brain shite posts again. Lesson learnt.

You're such a pussy.

seamonster 12-18-2023 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17287563)
Not trying to stand up for Moore but, this is just not completely honest. Moore ran 4.41 forty time at the combine, according to a quick Google search. That is easily NFL speed. And, from what I remember, the Chiefs slowly worked him back into punt returns late last year and he did fine with it.

All that being said, he hasn't proven to be much of a WR in the NFL so I'm fine with moving on from him. Or, at the very least, he can be 5th or 6th on the depth chart next year.

Moore doesn't get separation. He's not stacking defensive backs with any regularity and he's not winning off the line of scrimmage when he gets pressed. And he's not a technical route-runner. So what you get is a guy that lets teams play man on one side of the field . That's my biggest issue with this player. If you're undersized and have mediocre speed (which you see in real-time against NFL defenses) than you better be a technician. He's not even close. Toney get's separation and from what I can tell he's running better routes. When be bobbled the pass to the other team he got himself open on a crafty well designed play that would have gone for > 12 yards. When Skyy gets these opportunities his routes are always off or he gets blanketed. I've come off the ledge with Toney. I think he's somebody you have to live with (4.3 speed that shows up when you re-watch his plays). I see no value with Skyy. Professional football is a brutal sport and Moore seems like he's likable and has character. But this is professional sports. An obnoxious cunexttuesday amateur rapper that trolls fans might be your best option -- offensively -- when it's playoff time.

O.city 12-18-2023 11:19 AM

From my seat....Sky seems like a guy that came into the league reading his press clippings a bit and got pretty big headed. I dunno, maybe he's just not smart? It's weird.

O.city 12-18-2023 11:21 AM

It's also shocking how much this fiasco lines up with the Breeland Speaks one.

They just misplayed the draft run that came on WRs and wanted in on the tier and he was all that was left.

In the future, if that happens, just move to another spot and go forward.

RealSNR 12-18-2023 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 17287542)

You’re posting a lot more often this year compared to last year. When the Chiefs aren’t as good. Why is that?

New World Order 12-18-2023 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17287704)
You’re posting a lot more often this year compared to last year. When the Chiefs aren’t as good. Why is that?

Because he likes mens' butts!!!

Eleazar 12-18-2023 11:54 AM

What puzzles me a bit is that if you read the scouting reports from the draft, you basically read a whole slew of things about Skyy Moore that are definitely not true. He was called a good route runner, elusive with the ball, good at creating separation and finding the hole in zones. Are his physical limitations just too limiting when he's not going against MAC competition every week? Is it just mental?

crispystl 12-18-2023 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17287673)
From my seat....Sky seems like a guy that came into the league reading his press clippings a bit and got pretty big headed. I dunno, maybe he's just not smart? It's weird.

I think some of it might have do with him playing RB most of is life. He misses a lot of the subtle little nuances of the WR position. Yesterday Rice sat in a hole in the zone in the middle of the field for a big chunk gain, and I told my son we've never seen that sort of awareness from Skyy. Hell Rice did that on his first TD catch and that was early in the season. We're over 30 games in with Skyy and he's never demonstrated anything like it.

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-18-2023 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17287676)
It's also shocking how much this fiasco lines up with the Breeland Speaks one.

They just misplayed the draft run that came on WRs and wanted in on the tier and he was all that was left.

In the future, if that happens, just move to another spot and go forward.

After the first rounders, Pickens is the only one who's had any type of success. Those before Pickens in the 2nd round and those after have all been failures. Again, Pickens probably wasn't on our board based on his potential attitude, right or wrong.

TwistedChief 12-18-2023 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17287673)

It's definitely weird, but I don't think it's this at all. We have plenty of video from him around the draft (if you recall, there was some online reality show following him around) where he was extremely level-headed and didn't seem remotely overconfident or arrogant. And then obviously there was the episode of The Franchise where he basically admitted to being really down on himself after some of his punt return mistakes last season.

He just may be in over his head talentwise and now he's unable to mentally process things at the rate needed to be an actual NFL receiver because he's overthinking everything.

But good god, he has just been absolutely horrible.

I'll take Toney 10/10 times over Moore because at least he's shown us SOMETHING.

O.city 12-18-2023 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 17287747)
What puzzles me a bit is that if you read the scouting reports from the draft, you basically read a whole slew of things about Skyy Moore that are definitely not true. He was called a good route runner, elusive with the ball, good at creating separation and finding the hole in zones. Are his physical limitations just too limiting when he's not going against MAC competition every week? Is it just mental?

He was good at doing that against the MAC competition.

The MAC competition, isn't good.

O.city 12-18-2023 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17287758)
After the first rounders, Pickens is the only one who's had any type of success. Those before Pickens in the 2nd round and those after have all been failures. Again, Pickens probably wasn't on our board based on his potential attitude, right or wrong.

Pickens is a headcase. Looking at what he's got goin on in Pitt, I would imagine he wasn't on the Chiefs board.

O.city 12-18-2023 12:45 PM

Sam Williams went right after Sky....that woulda been a nice pick

FloridaMan88 12-18-2023 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 17287747)

I think it's as simple as he can't do it against NFL-caliber defenses.

It's weird how much Mahomes and Andy praised his potential during the offseason, but again working out in shorts in OTA's is not the same thing as doing it in a game.

BWillie 12-18-2023 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydogg58 (Post 17287577)

Thats literally what happened, bud. Peters half assed it and didnt really commit to the tackle. Then pouted and woudnt engage in the defensive sideline huddle the rest of the game and was released the next day. Literally thats why he was released or the very least was the last straw.

Eleazar 12-18-2023 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17287830)
He was good at doing that against the MAC competition.

The MAC competition, isn't good.

Sure, but some of this like running good routes and being explosive coming out of his breaks does not seem competition-dependent.

OnTheWarpath15 12-18-2023 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 17287971)
Sure, but some of this like running good routes and being explosive coming out of his breaks does not seem competition-dependent.

Likely because as TwistedChief hinted at earlier, he's too busy *thinking* rather than *playing*

Dude ain't comfortable out there, that's for damn sure.

MahomesMagic 12-18-2023 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17287841)
I think it's as simple as he can't do it against NFL-caliber defenses.

It's weird how much Mahomes and Andy praised his potential during the offseason, but again working out in shorts in OTA's is not the same thing as doing it in a game.

Teams miss on WR's all the time in the draft. There is no reason to overanalyze it.

My issue with Skyy is that normally when teams miss its because it is hard to project college to NFL. But once a player is in the pros there is no excuse. You can see if they are good or not and for some reason our coaches won't stop trying to make him into something he is not.

He seems like a good kid. Just cut him and let another team sign him to their practice squad.

Maybe he can be the next Zay Jones. A guy who busted as a 2nd round pick and bounced around for a few years before finally becoming playable.

Let him go and if he has enough to eventually be a bottom of the roster player that helps someone so be it.

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-18-2023 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17287985)
Teams miss on WR's all the time in the draft. There is no reason to overanalyze it.

My issue with Skyy is that normally when teams miss its because it is hard to project college to NFL. But once a player is in the pros there is no excuse. You can see if they are good or not and for some reason our coaches won't stop trying to make him into something he is not.

He seems like a good kid. Just cut him and let another team sign him to their practice squad.

Maybe he can be the next Zay Jones. A guy who busted as a 2nd round pick and bounced around for a few years before finally becoming playable.

Let him go and if he has enough to eventually be a bottom of the roster player that helps someone so be it.

He'll get one more year, Jordy Nelson broke out in year 3. Not that I'm overly confident that Skyy will, but Veach and Reid will give him one more year.

Clyde Frog 12-18-2023 03:38 PM

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

Just placed on IR.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...cec4a1c915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock Parties 12-18-2023 03:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/2dfAqOf.jpg

TribalElder 12-18-2023 03:41 PM

HOME * LIFE * AUTO

Hammock Parties 12-18-2023 03:45 PM

LMAO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="zxx" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/A5FqO9iNCz">https://t.co/A5FqO9iNCz</a> <a href="https://t.co/tFkh0VaUdu">pic.twitter.com/tFkh0VaUdu</a></p>&mdash; Jacob �� �� (@Pachecojukes) <a href="https://twitter.com/Pachecojukes/status/1736864888322920724?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12-18-2023 03:46 PM

Richie James season!!

Sure-Oz 12-18-2023 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 17288159)
Richie James season!!

Yes please

FloridaMan88 12-18-2023 04:03 PM

Skyy Less trying to play against NFL defenders…

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBlM8RIW...g&name=900x900

Hammock Parties 12-24-2023 12:53 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GCIcHcAW...g&name=900x900

suzzer99 02-03-2024 03:40 PM

Watching the pro bowl skills challenge. These guys are catching punts with 1 hand 10x better the Skyy Moore did with 2.

The punt catch competition was awesome btw. Some high drama.

Rainbarrel 02-03-2024 04:51 PM

Mahomes mentioned Skyy in his first media spot this week. He is probably lesser than the Toney, Hardman **** ups. Just not spectacular

Molitoth 02-03-2024 05:57 PM

Skyy was used in last years Super Bowl for some special plays.

I'm guessing during the end of the game when nobody expects it... they will draw up a play for Skyy that may be wide open.

Sofa King 02-03-2024 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 17381769)
Skyy was used in last years Super Bowl for some special plays.

I'm guessing during the end of the game when nobody expects it... they will draw up a play for Skyy that may be wide open.

If they draw anything up for Skyy at any point, we riot.

IA_Chiefs_fan 02-03-2024 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 17381854)
If they draw anything up for Skyy at any point, we riot.

Unless it's a big positive play for us, of course. Then CP will say that we knew he had it in him or that we never stopped believing.

Bump 02-03-2024 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 17381870)
Unless it's a big positive play for us, of course. Then CP will say that we knew he had it in him or that we never stopped believing.

100% chance at least one person will say he knew all along that Skyy was going to be great if he even gets just 1 catch for 10 yards.

IA_Chiefs_fan 02-03-2024 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 17381870)

**** it, I'll make that deal with you right now, Skyy. If you make a big positive play in the SB I'll lie and say I never lost faith in you anytime someone asks.

DaFace 02-07-2024 04:54 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ahead of Super Bowl LVIII, the Chiefs could be getting one of their wide receivers back in the fold. KC reportedly activated Skyy Moore on Wednesday and put Charles Omenihu on IR. ⬇️<a href="https://t.co/JLO0qeNyO1">https://t.co/JLO0qeNyO1</a></p>&mdash; Arrowhead Report (@ArrowheadReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArrowheadReport/status/1755358956023615516?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 7, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sassy Squatch 02-07-2024 04:56 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/m/PRiY5cZA1...e-cat-meme.gif

Pablo 02-07-2024 04:57 PM

****ing no. Not allowed.

Gary Cooper 02-07-2024 04:57 PM

I wouldn't mind another 1-yard TD catch from him.

DCTwister 02-07-2024 05:06 PM

Can someone better at analyzing football that I am explain what is the malfunction with Moore? It’s easy to see the shortcomings of Toney and MVS. Objectively what is it that Moore is doing wrong? Just not good enough to get open? I don’t recall him having a bunch of drops but I may be wrong.

Hoover 02-07-2024 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCTwister (Post 17386886)
Can someone better at analyzing football that I am explain what is the malfunction with Moore? It’s easy to see the shortcomings of Toney and MVS. Objectively what is it that Moore is doing wrong? Just not good enough to get open? I don’t recall him having a bunch of drops but I may be wrong.

He's not Ja'Marr Chase. Spent the 54th over all pick on this dude.

crispystl 02-07-2024 05:12 PM

Quote:

He's not bigger, faster, or stronger than anyone and he's not particularly good at any one single specific thing a WR does. On top of that it seems like he has super low football IQ.

BAD COMBO

carcosa 02-07-2024 05:13 PM

****! ****!!!!

Gary Cooper 02-07-2024 05:18 PM

Quote:

He's short, has low football IQ, below average hands, and doesn't track deep balls well.

The most frustrating thing is he ran a 4.41 and we haven't see him utilize that speed. Much of the description above matches Hardman but Hardman's speed was displayed many times in-game.

Shag 02-07-2024 05:19 PM

If he sees the field outside of an injury situation, this coaching staff should be jettisoned into the sun.

ChiefsFanatic 02-07-2024 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 17386903)
If he sees the field outside of an injury situation, this coaching staff should be jettisoned into the sun.

I can't stand Moore, but Hardman is SIGNIFICANTLY faster than Moore, and his speed, straight line speed, easily stands out over everyone but Tyreek.

philfree 02-07-2024 05:26 PM

To me it seems like Skyy will make a catch early in a game when it's a scripted play but then after that he get's lost. He's not devoid of talent but he's having trouble with the playbook and the transition to the NFL. Because of high expectations Skyy gets a lot of hate.

Gary Cooper 02-07-2024 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 17386912)
To me it seems like Skyy will make a catch early in a game when it's a scripted play but then after that he get's lost. He's not devoid of talent but he's having trouble with the playbook and the transition to the NFL. Because of high expectations Skyy gets a lot of hate.

He seems like a good dude. I was hoping last year was just growing pains for him. Veach saw something in him that just didn't translate to the NFL.

Shag 02-07-2024 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 17386912)

High expectations? The guy has 511 career yards, 2 TD, and 3 lost fumbles in 2 seasons.

philfree 02-07-2024 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 17386920)
High expectations? The guy has 511 career yards, 2 TD, and 3 lost fumbles in 2 seasons.

Yeah and we expected a lot more than that. :)

BWillie 02-07-2024 05:44 PM

The only way we lose this game is if Skyy Moore or/and Kadarius Toney plays

suzzer99 02-07-2024 06:01 PM

At least Skyy probably won't volleyball-set the ball to the defense like Toney likes to do.

Womble 02-07-2024 06:10 PM

Someone photoshop Skyy Moore gambling at the Bellagio and forward the picture onto Goodell.

philfree 02-07-2024 06:13 PM

Why would they take the time to activate Moore if they weren't going to make him active? That seems like a waste of time.

DCTwister 02-07-2024 06:23 PM

Well Skyy Moore just activated…

Megatron96 02-07-2024 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCTwister (Post 17386955)

Fcs.

Direckshun 02-07-2024 06:33 PM

michaelscottnooooo.gif

Rainbarrel 02-07-2024 06:35 PM

Maybe 2024 will be Skyy's 2023 MEH year

RINGLEADER 02-07-2024 06:35 PM

Last time he played versus the 49ers he fumbled a punt.

No way he sees the field…

BWillie 02-07-2024 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCTwister (Post 17386955)

God damn it. Please dont play him. Please

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-07-2024 06:58 PM

He'll be fine. He had the biggest hands in the draft

Womble 02-07-2024 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 17386994)
He'll be fine. He had the biggest hands in the draft

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YaEAA...6/s-l1200.webp

Pitt Gorilla 02-07-2024 07:31 PM

Yeah, you guys are probably right; the Chiefs don't know what they're doing.

BWillie 02-07-2024 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 17387034)
Yeah, you guys are probably right; the Chiefs don't know what they're doing.

Regarding Toney and Skyy? Correct they don't. They went into the season planning to have these two shitbirds as their WR1 and WR2. When they dont play? We took off. It was clear as day from game 1 and 2 that Rice should be this teams best WR and focal point of the WR room.

Pitt Gorilla 02-07-2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17387040)
Regarding Toney and Skyy? Correct they don't. They went into the season planning to have these two shitbirds as their WR1 and WR2. When they dont play? We took off. It was clear as day from game 1 and 2 that Rice should be this teams best WR and focal point of the WR room.

And he was, as he learned more and more of the offense. The Chiefs, unsurprisingly, played that correctly as well.