ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   WTF is with Mahomes? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340319)

InChiefsHeaven 10-17-2021 06:47 PM

The moral of this story, and the lessen that I think we ALL can learn, is DON'T POST THREADS ABOUT HOW SHITTY HE IS PLAYING BEFORE THE GAME IS OVER...

...cuz it makes you look stupid.

Mama Hip Rockets 10-17-2021 07:22 PM

ROFL We are so spoiled. Imagine any other QB in our team's history having these stats after 6 games and people bitching about it:

2071 yards (1887 pass + 184 rush)
69% completion percentage
19 TD (18 passing + 1 rushing)
8 INT (at least half of which were the fault of the receivers dropping them)
103.1 QB rating
105 first downs
43.4% first down percentage
2nd in NFL in pass yards
2nd in NFL in completions
1st in NFL in pass TDs
2nd in NFL in first downs
2nd in NFL in first down percentage

Go watch some Tyler Palko highlights, and just let us enjoy the greatest thing that's ever happened to this franchise.

Hoover 10-17-2021 07:29 PM

One game back.

KC_Connection 10-17-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets (Post 15900513)
ROFL We are so spoiled. Imagine any other QB in our team's history having these stats after 6 games and people bitching about it:

103.1 QB rating
105 first downs
2nd in NFL in pass yards
1st in NFL in pass TDs

Go watch some Tyler Palko highlights, and just let us enjoy the greatest thing that's ever happened to this franchise.

That's what is so bizarre about this nonsense the past few weeks. Do people even remember what it is like to watch a QB who is actually bad? Or even average for that matter?

He's been a bit less efficient than usual (and a lot of that is because his receivers apparently can't catch this year), but he's still the best QB in the football.

lewdog 10-17-2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900462)
What a great day.. My favorite football team wins, a beautiful ride with my son, and great poblanos at the local Mexican eatery. Good times...

I'd have told you to enjoy the tequila, but your posting reeks of estrogen and you've posted Jim Beam Apple in the bourbon thread before.

****!!!!!!!!!!!

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900545)
I'd have told you to enjoy the tequila, but your posting reeks of estrogen and you've posted Jim Beam Apple in the bourbon thread before.

****!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so full of hate? Your team wins today and you're still raging at a fellow fan.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 15900526)
One game back.

The Chuggers butthole is about to be puckered week in week out.

They better not let us get the scent.

lewdog 10-17-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900552)
Why are you so full of hate? Your team wins today and you're still raging at a fellow fan.

If you again accuse Mahomes of sandbagging after getting paid, I'll look to ban you from this entire place!

/Mod team

Raiderhater 10-17-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15898591)
Chiefs defense sucks: The offense has to be perfect every drive!!

Mahomes throws a few picks because he's trying to be perfect every drive: Dude just needs to get over himself!

Ultimately this.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900561)
If you again accuse Mahomes of sandbagging after getting paid and I'll look to ban you from this entire place!

/Mod team

This is the hate I'm talking about... Are you OK? Do you need to talk?

Raiderhater 10-17-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900561)
If you again accuse Mahomes of sandbagging after getting paid and I'll look to ban you from this entire place!

/Mod team

I like GloryDayze but, I cannot disagreed with what is said here.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 15900574)
I like GloryDayze but, I cannot disagreed with what is said here.

I never used the term "sandbagging", that's a term Lew is saying/suggesting.

lewdog 10-17-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900585)

I’d go back and read your comments but most are greyed out from down voting so I can’t!

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900591)
I’d go back and read your comments but most are greyed out from down voting so I can’t!

Are you saying I used the term sandbagging, or are you lying?

BryanBusby 10-17-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900591)

I'm sure it was as quality as his Drew Lock takes.

lewdog 10-17-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900596)
Are you saying I used the term sandbagging, or are you lying?

I have no idea what you said because it was so stupid.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900598)
I have no idea what you said because it was so stupid.

Of course you don't know what I said, you're an angry drunk who is full of hate.

Raiderhater 10-17-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900585)

Not saying you did. But, are you going to deny that it was implied in what you did say?

lewdog 10-17-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900600)
Of course you don't know what I said, you're an angry drunk who is full of hate.

I haven’t had a drink in days old man.

I actually love the Chiefs/Royals, unlike you, shitting on the best player this franchise has ever had.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 15900603)
Not saying you did. But, are you going to deny that it was implied in what you did say?

There's nothing to be inferred beyond he's having a terrible time these days, his interceptions are way up, and his decisions aren't as keen as they have been. We've seen poor throws and poor decisions from him more frequently than in previous years. Let's hope he's out of it and all we have to worry about is our defense.

That doesn't make Lew any less of a hateful drunk.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900604)
I haven’t had a drink in days old man.

I actually love the Chiefs/Royals, unlike you, shitting on the best player this franchise has ever had.

Riiiiiiiiiiight! Everybody believes you. :thumb:

Either way, why the deep hate? Troubled youth?

lewdog 10-17-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900609)
There's nothing to be inferred beyond he's having a terrible time these days, his interceptions are way up, and his decisions aren't as keen as they have been. We've seen poor throws and poor decisions from him more frequently than in previous years. Let's hope he's out of it and all we have to worry about is our defense.

I hate morons.

I don’t have to be drunk for that.

Nice try.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900612)
I hate morons.

I don’t have to be drunk for that.

Nice try.

You admit you have hate in your heart. That's a start I suppose.

Don't another drink and see if any more truth can come out.

Bearcat 10-17-2021 08:16 PM

I believe the specific idiocy was "he got paid..." and "maybe the salary explains a few things" .....and then follows that up by mocking others' analysis.

It's not DTVietnam dumb, but that's comparable to saying Coors Light isn't as awful as Natty Light.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15900619)
I believe the specific idiocy was "he got paid..." and "maybe the salary explains a few things" .....and then follows that up by mocking others' analysis.

It's not DTVietnam dumb, but that's comparable to saying Coors Light isn't as awful as Natty Light.

He got paid, right?

Raiderhater 10-17-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900609)

He’s not having an MVP start but, he’s not having a terrible start. Only two or three interceptions can be placed on him. Hell, Reek has let two passes go off his hands for a pick the past two games.

But, let’s go back to why I got involved in this discussion the first place -

Does Mahomes’ contract factor into the play we have seen from him this season?

Bearcat 10-17-2021 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900623)
He got paid, right?

What are the few things his salary might explain?

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 15900626)
He’s not having an MVP start but, he’s not having a terrible start. Only two or three interceptions can be placed on him. Hell, Reek has let two passes go off his hands for a pick the past two games.

But, let’s go back to why I got involved in this discussion the first place -

Does Mahomes’ contract factor into the play we have seen from him this season?

Nobody can be sure (other than Lew after he polishes off a(nother) bottle LMAO), but the timing can't be denied.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15900629)
What are the few things his salary might explain?

He's distracted with financial matters and, perhaps, philanthropic endeavors.

Megatron96 10-17-2021 08:31 PM

Are you guys serious? You think Pat would allow himself to be distracted by the money?

You know that he's a new father right? Are you aware that having a newborn often involves having to take care of those fatherly responsibilities at often the most inopportune times? Like at 2am? For maybe up to 3 hours if the kid won't go back to sleep?

Now that doesn't explain what's going on with the rest of the team, but Mahomes doesn't need to look any farther than his own home to find plenty of distractions.

Raiderhater 10-17-2021 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900630)
Nobody can be sure (other than Lew after he polishes off a(nother) bottle LMAO), but the timing can't be denied.

So, let me get this straight…

The guy who has a personal coach from way back when that he uses each year to strengthen his game in different aspects is mailing it in now that he is getting paid?

The idea of being the greatest ever is not on his mind/life goals?

You are seriously turning a blind eye to who is as an individual. He doesn’t want to just get paid, he wants a ****ing legacy. That is who he is.

BryanBusby 10-17-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900633)
He's distracted with financial matters and, perhaps, philanthropic endeavors.

Well let's see your proof of this, detective dillweed.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 15900651)
Well let's see your proof of this, detective dillweed.

Watch this years games and get back to me.

cdcox 10-17-2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15900642)
Are you guys serious? You think Pat would allow himself to be distracted by the money?

You know that he's a new father right? Are you aware that having a newborn often involves having to take care of those fatherly responsibilities at often the most inopportune times? Like at 2am? For maybe up to 3 hours if the kid won't go back to sleep?

Now that doesn't explain what's going on with the rest of the team, but Mahomes doesn't need to look any farther than his own home to find plenty of distractions.

When you say "guys" you mean GloryDayz. Yes that's what GloryDayz thinks.

I don't see a statistically significant indication that he is distracted at all by anything. Just let him play.

DRM08 10-17-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15900642)

Agree, the infant child is a much more likely distraction for him than money. He hasn’t even been paid the big money yet. Only $10M last year and $22M this year.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-17-2021 08:43 PM

Is this a real life thread?

Demonpenz 10-17-2021 08:43 PM

We good. Mahomes just being dumb. He still made that shovel pass on the run no one else makes.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 15900646)
So, let me get this straight…

The guy who has a personal coach from way back when that he uses each year to strengthen his game in different aspects is mailing it in now that he is getting paid?

The idea of being the greatest ever is not on his mind/life goals?

You are seriously turning a blind eye to who is as an individual. He doesn’t want to just get paid, he wants a ****ing legacy. That is who he is.

Let's hope you're right and what we saw happen in the 2nd half continues for the remainder of the season.

I'm counting on it because I'm on record as saying I'm all but sure we'll make the playoffs. For that to happen we need Pat to get back to the Pat we all got used to seeing every Sunday. Like Lew getting drunk and showing how hateful he can be.

CoMoChief 10-17-2021 08:46 PM

He doesn't like sitting inside the pocket.

You can just tell.

BryanBusby 10-17-2021 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900656)

That's not proof. You're just throwing out a claim without any actual evidence to back it up.

lewdog 10-17-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900630)

Man you’re a bad judge of character.

I’ve got too much of my shit together to be a drunk.

And Pat has too much passion for winning to let money be his number 1 concern.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 15900672)
That's not proof. You're just throwing out a claim without any actual evidence to back it up.

It's proof you haven't been watching the games, yes... At least not for content.

cdcox 10-17-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 15900671)
He doesn't like sitting inside the pocket.

You can just tell.

Who cares? Scrambling outside pocket has not limited his career in any shape or form.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900675)
Man you’re a bad judge of character.

I’ve got too much of my shit together to be a drunk.

And Pat has too much passion for winning to let money be his number 1 concern.

Riiiiiight.

Don't you need to go back to the bourbon thread and post your latest "not a drunk" thing? LMAO

You're a dunk dude, wear it! On top of that, your heart is filled with hate. A hateful drunk, that's not good man... Not good.

Rasputin 10-17-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900656)

Do you think Patrick Mahomes is going win another Super Bowl? yes or no.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 15900683)
Do you think Patrick Mahomes is going win another Super Bowl? yes or no.

Yes, yes I do.

Simply Red 10-17-2021 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15898339)
Oh and the dropped snaps.....

They've not been right, Creed is a lefty - that's the actual issue I think.

lewdog 10-17-2021 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900682)
Riiiiiight.

Don't you need to go back to the bourbon thread and post your latest "not a drunk" thing? LMAO

You're a dunk dude, wear it! On top of that, your heart is filled with hate. A hateful drunk, that's not good man... Not good.

Alright man, I realize you can do this all night.

I’m going to bed soon since I get up at 4 to workout during the week.

See you next week (if you decide to keep watching).

Xoxo
Lewdog

BryanBusby 10-17-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900676)
It's proof you haven't been watching the games, yes... At least not for content.

The only proof you have presented that you're a dumb ass with dumb ass posts.

CoMoChief 10-17-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 15900681)
Who cares? Scrambling outside pocket has not limited his career in any shape or form.

I'm not saying he shouldn't "ever" scramble. There are many times I think he should do it more, just for purposes of moving the chains. Take what the D gives ya sometimes.

But it turns a drawn up play into backyard sandlot football and shrinks the football field.

It matters.

Mahomes has not stepped up into the pocket well not only this yr but since he's been in the league. Thats why the offense is tailored around his abilities. It's why the Chiefs never line up behind center and always line up in the gun RPO etc.

Easy 6 10-17-2021 09:04 PM

This thread is garbage, and needs a good rompering

Only had to gloss over the last two pages to decide that Glory Holez has become a troll... well, bye

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 15900698)
Alright man, I realize you can do this all night.

I’m going to bed soon since I get up at 4 to workout during the week.

See you next week (if you decide to keep watching).

Xoxo
Lewdog

Good night Lew, sleep well and have a great workout in the morning...

thechiefsrback 10-17-2021 09:08 PM

to be fair to the OP, the 2nd INT he threw before the end of the half was one of the worst INTs of all time.

Glad mahomes was able to shake it off and play composed in the 2nd half.

cdcox 10-17-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 15900703)
I'm not saying he shouldn't "ever" scramble. There are many times I think he should do it more, just for purposes of moving the chains. Take what the D gives ya sometimes.

But it turns a drawn up play into backyard sandlot football and shrinks the football field.

It matters.

Mahomes has not stepped up into the pocket well not only this yr but since he's been in the league. Thats why the offense is tailored around his abilities. It's why the Chiefs never line up behind center and always line up in the gun RPO etc.

He is the best QB in the history of the league without putting a priority on remaining in the pocket. When he scrambles he avoids sacks, extends the play, allows receivers to get open, scrambles for first downs and turns nothings into big SOMETHINGS. You can't defend unleashed Mahomes with a shell look unless your defensive backs can cover a receiver running wild for 6 or 8 seconds. Why would we limit him to a pocket where you need to release the ball in 4 seconds or less when our receivers are struggling to get open quickly?

His instincts transcend traditional football strategy. Mahomes holding little regard for the pocket is a feature, not a bug.

BryanBusby 10-17-2021 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 15900706)
This thread is garbage, and needs a good rompering

Only had to gloss over the last two pages to decide that Glory Holez has become a troll... well, bye

You must have missed the years where he claimed Drew Lock was actually good.

DRM08 10-17-2021 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 15900717)
He is the best QB in the history of the league without putting a priority on remaining in the pocket. When he scrambles he avoids sacks, extends the play, allows receivers to get open, scrambles for first downs and turns nothings into big SOMETHINGS. You can't defend unleashed Mahomes with a shell look unless your defensive backs can cover a receiver running wild for 6 or 8 seconds. Why would we limit him to a pocket where you need to release the ball in 4 seconds or less when our receivers are struggling to get open quickly?

His instincts transcend traditional football strategy. Mahomes holding little regard for the pocket is a feature, not a bug.

He won’t last over the long haul playing that way. He takes a lot of hits on those scramble plays.

Raiderhater 10-17-2021 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15900666)
Let's hope you're right and what we saw happen in the 2nd half continues for the remainder of the season.

I'm counting on it because I'm on record as saying I'm all but sure we'll make the playoffs. For that to happen we need Pat to get back to the Pat we all got used to seeing every Sunday. Like Lew getting drunk and showing how hateful he can be.

I know I’m right because every single ****ing thing I’ve read about him, layered over what I’ve seen on the field and side lines, tells me he’s in it to be the best ever. The money? That’s just what you expect and demand for being the best.

Does he want to provide a more than comfortable life for himself and his family? Obviously. But if you think that is his drive, what propels him, then you are seriously underestimating him.

cdcox 10-17-2021 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 15900720)
He won’t last over the long haul playing that way. He takes a lot of hits on those scramble plays.

He takes hard hits on a few running plays when there is critical yardage at stake. I wish he wouldn't do that as often as he does.

On pass plays, he's perhaps more likely to get hit in the pocket than outside it.

carcosa 10-17-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets (Post 15900513)

103.1 QB rating
105 first downs
2nd in NFL in pass yards
1st in NFL in pass TDs

Yip!

Bearcat 10-17-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 15900724)
I know I’m right because every single ****ing thing I’ve read about him, layered over what I’ve seen on the field and side lines, tells me he’s in it to be the best ever. The money? That’s just what you expect and demand for being the best.

Does he want to provide a more than comfortable life for himself and his family? Obviously. But if you think that is his drive, what propels him, then you are seriously underestimating him.

I don't even know what he's done on the field that I'd call distracted. Several of the interceptions have been off receivers' hands, and a few were obviously the product of forcing something that wasn't there.

There's been some communication issues with receivers, of course, but he's also playing with like four 3rd/4th receivers after Tyreek.

I think he seemed very frustrated against the Bills (but just a wild guess) and if some of those throws weren't injury or weather related, seemed like he was 'throwing plays away' so to speak more than usual.... but, don't know how that equates to distracted.

It's just a stupid thing to say at parties to act like you really know what's going on while hoping no one is well-versed enough to call you on your bullshit....... like when people say "it's actually the offensive line that's the most important part of an offense, not the quarterback".

WilliamTheIrish 10-17-2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900360)
Yeah cause you just knew we were gonna win by 3 scores. And why not, right? Everything, literally everything that has happened this season up to half time today would lead you to believe nothing else.

Pete, I never had a doubt that they’d win today. I know what the chiefs have at QB. Cause, unlike you, I’m not an overreacting emotional woman when I watch this team.

Today, PM II had one of those “football follies” INT’s. Every QB, even the best of all time has had one or two of those in their career.

Down 3 at half and you got hysterical. Started this thread. And you’re having to eat that shit. Take the L and go to bed.

|Zach| 10-17-2021 09:46 PM

Pete is a dramatic bitch.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10-17-2021 10:06 PM

Jackson Mahomes needs to be castrated…. he literally TikTok danced on Sean Taylor’s 21

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I want to sincerely apologize for accidentally being on the Sean Taylor #21 at FedEx Field. We were directed to stand in that area and I meant absolutely no disrespect to him or his family.</p>&mdash; Jackson Mahomes (@jacksonmahomes) <a href="https://twitter.com/jacksonmahomes/status/1449908891647623168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chiefspants 10-17-2021 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15900831)
Jackson Mahomes needs to be castrated…. he literally TikTok danced on Sean Taylor’s 21

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I want to sincerely apologize for accidentally being on the Sean Taylor #21 at FedEx Field. We were directed to stand in that area and I meant absolutely no disrespect to him or his family.</p>&mdash; Jackson Mahomes (@jacksonmahomes) <a href="https://twitter.com/jacksonmahomes/status/1449908891647623168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That was on Dan Snyder. Jackson is obnoxious but this whole event was set up four days ago and an obvious distraction from WFT's emails.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The road was re-dedicated in front of porta-potties.<br><br>The sideline number tribute was in the area where VIPs stand.<br><br>The half-time ceremony involved no speeches or recognition.<br><br>The owner wore a hoodie to the pre-game meeting with family. <a href="https://t.co/HeroBghuK8">pic.twitter.com/HeroBghuK8</a></p>&mdash; Chad Ryan (@ChadwikoTWW) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChadwikoTWW/status/1449899575523741698?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CoMoChief 10-17-2021 10:36 PM

Not even RE: Taylor memorial thing.....Jackson Mahomes is one of the biggest dbags walking this planet today.

Having that said....at least behave like an adult. This tik tok thing is a cancer on today's youth. He literally acts like a 5yr old.

The whole Sean Taylor memorial thing just seems really weird to me. Just seems like it was (quickly) half-assed thrown together...and for what purpose, why'd it take them so long to do it?

New World Order 10-17-2021 10:47 PM

So Mahomes is on pace for about 50 touchdowns and 18 picks.

I think that's pretty good? :shrug:

New World Order 10-17-2021 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 15900856)
Not even RE: Taylor memorial thing.....Jackson Mahomes is one of the biggest dbags walking this planet today.

Having that said....at least behave like an adult. This tik tok thing is a cancer on today's youth. He literally acts like a 5yr old.

The whole Sean Taylor memorial thing just seems really weird to me. Just seems like it was (quickly) half-assed thrown together...and for what purpose, why'd it take them so long to do it?

Well, we received a Godsend of a qb who seems like a great dude.

I guess there's gotta be a negative about him...and that's his brother.

chiefzilla1501 10-17-2021 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 15900834)
That was on Dan Snyder. Jackson is obnoxious but this whole event was set up four days ago and an obvious distraction from WFT's emails.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The road was re-dedicated in front of porta-potties.<br><br>The sideline number tribute was in the area where VIPs stand.<br><br>The half-time ceremony involved no speeches or recognition.<br><br>The owner wore a hoodie to the pre-game meeting with family. <a href="https://t.co/HeroBghuK8">pic.twitter.com/HeroBghuK8</a></p>&mdash; Chad Ryan (@ChadwikoTWW) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChadwikoTWW/status/1449899575523741698?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yup. Sean Taylor's brother was upset that his family just found out about it. And if that number was so sacred the why would they let people step on it, let alone fenced in.

staylor26 10-17-2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 15900863)
Yup. Sean Taylor's brother was upset that his family just found out about it. And if that number was so sacred the why would they let people step on it, let alone fenced in.

Didn’t mean to downvote.

BryanBusby 10-17-2021 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 15900863)

Everything WFT is a total cluster ****.

He apologized for it. People need to move on already.

jd1020 10-17-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 15900870)
He apologized for it. People need to move on already.

He only apologized for half of it. He didn't apologize to the Mahomes family for disrespecting their family name with the dance.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15900831)

He's learning at least.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10-17-2021 11:23 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/RmXrRqmDX7">pic.twitter.com/RmXrRqmDX7</a></p>&mdash; Jimmie Greens �� (@JimmieGreens) <a href="https://twitter.com/JimmieGreens/status/1449936965625946114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Abba-Dabba 10-17-2021 11:23 PM

Who ****ing cares. It is grass and paint. To act as if this patch of painted grass is really something sacred in life. ROFL

Same people that care about this 10x10 patch of grass and paint are the same kind of **** sticks that will want to fight you in the stands.

Simply Red 10-17-2021 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15898427)
Since the Ravens game you mean...

Would you chill the **** out before i make you sword fight big Bill??!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10-17-2021 11:26 PM

Here is the full vid

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Genuinely **** you Jackson Mahomes dancing on Sean’s number like that <a href="https://t.co/9o0fDgQsXM">pic.twitter.com/9o0fDgQsXM</a></p>&mdash; ������������ �� (2-4) (@GibbyFor6) <a href="https://twitter.com/GibbyFor6/status/1449845597197029379?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CoMoChief 10-17-2021 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15900879)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/RmXrRqmDX7">pic.twitter.com/RmXrRqmDX7</a></p>&mdash; Jimmie Greens �� (@JimmieGreens) <a href="https://twitter.com/JimmieGreens/status/1449936965625946114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LMAO

JohnnyHammersticks 10-17-2021 11:28 PM

Mahomes just seems a little tight.

Obviously I'm referring to Patrick, not Jackson.

Chiefspants 10-17-2021 11:28 PM

Yeah that’s not worse than unveiling the street sign for Sean Taylor Rd. in front of a row of portapotties.

Simply Red 10-17-2021 11:30 PM

He needed to pump the brakes months ago.