ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Good news [Lonewolf Ed] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290171)

Lonewolf Ed 05-13-2015 11:15 AM

One of the new beers I tried tonight has rosemary in it. Bleh!!

Meatloaf 05-13-2015 12:11 PM

What the hell is Rosemary doing in your beer? Get her outa there!!!

Lonewolf Ed 05-13-2015 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 11497289)
What the hell is Rosemary doing in your beer? Get her outa there!!!

Too late, she ruined it! The plum beer I tried was actually good, though. It was more like a plum cider. I also liked a Bohemian pilsner with apple in it and the apple was very subtle, but a nice touch in a very smooth, consistently flavored beer.

Lonewolf Ed 05-16-2015 04:21 AM

Last night, one of the 20 year old bartenders at the cafe flirted at me. She likes older men and asked me how old I am. I told her I am 47 and she raised an eyebrow, leaned a bit closer and said, "Ohhhh." I thought to myself, stop that mess, little girl. I know what you're trying to do.

I have a good rep in this little village and don't need to ruin it being labeled a cradle robber. Maybe i'll ask her today if her mom is single. Odds are 50-50 that mom is hot, too, right?

ChiefGator 05-16-2015 04:31 AM

:: chuckle :: Go for it.

Sounds like a damn hoot.. continue having fun for the rest of us.. ;)

Lonewolf Ed 05-16-2015 11:44 AM

Thanks, I am having a great time. My brother took my picture by a bus outside a monastery we visited built back in 1148. I was making a face and pointing at a sign on the bus reading: TURISTFART. Yep, this tourist has been doing that! In Danish fart means speed or journey and in our rental car, the cruise control is the fart pilot.

Lonewolf Ed 05-16-2015 12:22 PM

You can also ask a waitress for some hummer and not get slapped, since it means lobster. You can also step on a klit and not ruin a date, since it means hill!

Buehler445 05-16-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11503312)
Thanks, I am having a great time. My brother took my picture by a bus outside a monastery we visited built back in 1148. I was making a face and pointing at a sign on the bus reading: TURISTFART. Yep, this tourist has been doing that! In Danish fart means speed or journey and in our rental car, the cruise control is the fart pilot.

I am SOOO telling my wife to set the fart pilot next time we are in the car.

Easy 6 05-16-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11503066)
Last night, one of the 20 year old bartenders at the cafe flirted at me. She likes older men and asked me how old I am. I told her I am 47 and she raised an eyebrow, leaned a bit closer and said, "Ohhhh." I thought to myself, stop that mess, little girl. I know what you're trying to do.

I have a good rep in this little village and don't need to ruin it being labeled a cradle robber. Maybe i'll ask her today if her mom is single. Odds are 50-50 that mom is hot, too, right?

Cradle Robber?

CRADLE ROBBER?

That's a 20 year old grown woman you're talking about Fast Eddie!!!

Man, FORGET her mom... I'm telling you RIGHT NAO, if you don't come back with a steaming hot story about this young lady, well then mister... YOU AND I WILL BE ON HARSH TERMS:mad:

Chiefs4TheWin 05-16-2015 10:05 PM

You still feeling OK man? How is everything going health wise?

Lonewolf Ed 05-17-2015 03:33 AM

Hi, thanks for asking. I feel really good today, in fact, the best I've felt since arriving in Denmark back on May 5th. I slept more soundly last night than I have since arriving as well. With my colon cancer, I have been rudely awakened at night for months now feeling like I could dump a pound or two out, and only pass about a teaspoon of bloody goop. Last night, I didn't wake up until 6:30 am and had to take a big leak since we had some fine brews last night while watching an Eddie Murphy marathon on Danish TV. Haven't seen 48 Hours in a long, long time and it is still a riot.

Today, we have a VERY cool lunch planned for us. We're going to Lindholm Hoje where they unearthed an Iron Age village in the 1920s and there is a chef there who looks very much the part of the old days Viking. He's going to give us a tour of the grounds and museum after we feast. Man, I want to go pillaging Saxons today, too! My Viking ancestors are calling out to me!

Pushead2 05-17-2015 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11504532)
Hi, thanks for asking. I feel really good today, in fact, the best I've felt since arriving in Denmark back on May 5th. I slept more soundly last night than I have since arriving as well. With my colon cancer, I have been rudely awakened at night for months now feeling like I could dump a pound or two out, and only pass about a teaspoon of bloody goop. Last night, I didn't wake up until 6:30 am and had to take a big leak since we had some fine brews last night while watching an Eddie Murphy marathon on Danish TV. Haven't seen 48 Hours in a long, long time and it is still a riot.

Today, we have a VERY cool lunch planned for us. We're going to Lindholm Hoje where they unearthed an Iron Age village in the 1920s and there is a chef there who looks very much the part of the old days Viking. He's going to give us a tour of the grounds and museum after we feast. Man, I want to go pillaging Saxons today, too! My Viking ancestors are calling out to me!

Bless your heart good sir - glad you're fully enjoying yourself.

Buehler445 05-17-2015 08:17 AM

Quote:

Very cool man. But keep the inner Viking pillaging the cancer :)

srvy 05-17-2015 10:00 AM

Ed the inner Viking would have pillaged that 20 year old.

Enjoying the updates sounds like a great time. So that feast will be lamb leg and grog with horn hat on the top knot?

GloryDayz 05-17-2015 10:04 AM

Quote:

This is very cool. Very very cool...

Lonewolf Ed 05-17-2015 10:06 AM

I want to pillage her rotten, believe me! The feast was Ffffffffabulous today! The Viking chef opened our beers with his sword and explained each item on the long board upon which is was served. We had smoked salmon, marinated herring, a smoked cream cheese sauce for the fish, a pork pate, salami made with venison, a pork sausage, sliced smoked beef, two fresh baked breads, cabbage made like sauerbraten but sweeter, and smoked cheese. I'm stuffed and happy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-17-2015 11:59 AM

Damn, I wish I was doing some pillaging.

God speed, Sir Ed.

Lonewolf Ed 05-18-2015 01:33 PM

The strangest thing I've eaten over here so far was surprisingly good, but it sounds like it should be terrible. At the butcher shop we got a smoked summer sausage flavored with licorice, and it was terrific.

Meatloaf 05-18-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11506333)
The strangest thing I've eaten over here so far was surprisingly good, but it sounds like it should be terrible. At the butcher shop we got a smoked summer sausage flavored with licorice, and it was terrific.

Ed, sorry to hear that whatever drugs you are taking have affected your sense of taste. Licorice NEVER tastes good. Ever.

On the other hand, perhaps the copious amount of beer you've ingested is the culprit.

Anyway, sounds like things are going fabulously over there.

PS. I've heard that pillaging makes licorice taste good. Hmmmm........you rascal!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-18-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

European snausages are pretty damned tasty. One of my best memories was sharing fresh, off the farm Russian sausage and a few bottles of Kremlin Star vodka with my Ruski-mafioso buddies in Prague.

Easy 6 05-18-2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Sooo, is that supposed to be secret squirrel code for "Yep, I boned the 20 year old?".

:evil:

ROYC75 05-18-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11503066)

Go for it man, rejection is the same as not asking.

BTW, enjoy the trip!

Lonewolf Ed 05-19-2015 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 11506405)
Ed, sorry to hear that whatever drugs you are taking have affected your sense of taste. Licorice NEVER tastes good. Ever.

On the other hand, perhaps the copious amount of beer you've ingested is the culprit.

Anyway, sounds like things are going fabulously over there.

PS. I've heard that pillaging makes licorice taste good. Hmmmm........you rascal!!!

You MUST be talking about the abomination known as red licorice. My policy is: If it ain't black, I throws it back!

Lonewolf Ed 05-19-2015 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11506676)
Sooo, is that supposed to be secret squirrel code for "Yep, I boned the 20 year old?".

:evil:

Nah, I'd have PMed you right after I unloaded on her, or in her. If it was in her, I'd come back next year and see if it was a boy or a girl!

Lonewolf Ed 05-21-2015 01:23 PM

I just had a shot of the foulest liquor I have ever tasted. It is German, 58% alcohol, called Ratzepulz and I have dubbed it Rats Piss and Oven Cleaner. My God, it is hideous! It still burns in my gut a little. Errrrfff!

Buehler445 05-21-2015 05:16 PM

Rat piss and oven cleaner. Patent that shit man. ROFL.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-21-2015 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11512382)
I just had a shot of the foulest liquor I have ever tasted. It is German, 58% alcohol, called Ratzepulz and I have dubbed it Rats Piss and Oven Cleaner. My God, it is hideous! It still burns in my gut a little. Errrrfff!

ROFL

Coudn't be worse than Rumplmingez, could it?

GloryDayz 05-21-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11512382)

Same stuff?????????????
Rumple Minze

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rumple Minze is a German-style liqueur brand, best known for their peppermint schnapps. The brand is owned by the alcoholic beverage holding company Diageo, based in London.<sup id="cite_ref-diageo.com_1-0" class="reference">[1]</sup>
The Rumple Minze peppermint liquor has a strong candy-cane taste, and it has a high alcohol content at 50% alcohol by volume, (100 proof), compared to the 40% (or 80 proof) of most liquors. It is commonly served chilled, straight up (in some cases as a digestif<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[2]</sup>) or it can also be mixed to form various cocktails.
Rumple Minze was rated a 95 (out of a possible 100) by the Beverage Tasting Institute.<sup id="cite_ref-diageo.com_1-1" class="reference">[1]</sup> The top market for this product is the United States. The success of their peppermint schnapps has led Rumple Minze to release two new flavors which include a berry flavored liqueur and a lime flavored liqueur, both of which are 100 proof.
The logo on the front of the bottle is a picture of a double-headed golden eagle. This symbol is a reference to the German coat of arms.

http://www.thegrocerygirls.com/media...apps-750ml.jpg

LoneWolf 05-21-2015 05:39 PM

Rumple Minze is awesome on a really cold day.

Lonewolf Ed 05-22-2015 11:58 AM

[QUOTE=GloryDayz;11512699]Same stuff?????????????
Rumple Minze

Rumple Minze is a German-style liqueur brand, best known for their peppermint schnapps. The brand is owned by the alcoholic beverage holding company Diageo, based in London.<sup id="cite_ref-diageo.com_1-0" class="reference">[1]</sup>
The Rumple Minze peppermint liquor has a strong candy-cane taste, and it has a high alcohol content at 50% alcohol by volume, (100 proof), compared to the 40% (or 80 proof) of most liquors. It is commonly served chilled, straight up (in some cases as a digestif<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[2]</sup>) or it can also be mixed to form various cocktails.
Rumple Minze was rated a 95 (out of a possible 100) by the Beverage Tasting Institute.<sup id="cite_ref-diageo.com_1-1" class="reference">[1]</sup> The top market for this product is the United States. The success of their peppermint schnapps has led Rumple Minze to release two new flavors which include a berry flavored liqueur and a lime flavored liqueur, both of which are 100 proof.
The logo on the front of the bottle is a picture of a double-headed golden eagle. This symbol is a reference to the German coat of arms.

This is nicht Rumpleminz. I like peppermint. This shit Ratzepulz burns like hot sauce and tastes like hell. It took 2 hours for me to shake the aftertaste, even with a beer chaser.

In other news, I am chatting at 5 hot 20 year olds, 3 of whom work at the cafe. I asked if their moms are single and they thought that was hilarious. I am watching them drink wine, daquiris, and cosmos. It could get funny in here really quickly!

GloryDayz 05-22-2015 12:27 PM

[QUOTE=Lonewolf Ed;11513610]
Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11512699)
Same stuff?????????????
Rumple Minze

This is nicht Rumpleminz. I like peppermint. This shit Ratzepulz burns like hot sauce and tastes like hell. It took 2 hours for me to shake the aftertaste, even with a beer chaser.

In other news, I am chatting at 5 hot 20 year olds, 3 of whom work at the cafe. I asked if their moms are single and they thought that was hilarious. I am watching them drink wine, daquiris, and cosmos. It could get funny in here really quickly!

Pics or GTFO.. Of whatever it is you drank, AND the chicks...

Lonewolf Ed 05-22-2015 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=GloryDayz;11513654]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11513610)

Pics or GTFO.. Of whatever it is you drank, AND the chicks...

Sorry, it is pissing down rain so I left my cameras in the apartment! I'll get pics of the hotties, though. Oh yes, I will.

58-4ever 05-22-2015 12:49 PM

I would also like to see said chicks.

Hope you're having a blast Ed!

Lonewolf Ed 05-22-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 11513708)
I would also like to see said chicks.

Hope you're having a blast Ed!

They are something else, especially the one Anna whom I have dubbed Anna Longlegs. She's about 5'10" and blonde, very fit and sleek. I am having a great time, thanks!

srvy 05-22-2015 03:03 PM

Come on Ed your killing us back here. We demand pictures anything. Oh and with rain you usually get nippy gals. remember these 20 year olds live for the pics and selfies.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-22-2015 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 11513997)
Come on Ed your killing us back here. We demand pictures anything. Oh and with rain you usually get nippy gals. remember these 20 year olds live for the pics and selfies.

This.

Easy 6 05-22-2015 08:05 PM

FAST EDDIE IS ON THE PROWL :evil:

Glad to hear it, burn that candle at both ends brother.

Lonewolf Ed 05-23-2015 05:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I used the ipad to capture this one last night. The brunette is Amalia and the blonde is Ninna.

Lonewolf Ed 05-23-2015 05:27 AM

Next, I will try to get pics of Anna Longlegs and Gitte, who is the most beautiful of the bunch.

58-4ever 05-23-2015 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11515161)
I used the ipad to capture this one last night. The brunette is Amalia and the blonde is Ninna.

Ninna gets my vote thus far, but I reserve judgement for "long legs".

Lonewolf Ed 05-23-2015 07:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go! This is the exquisite Gitte.

58-4ever 05-23-2015 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11515209)
Here you go! This is the exquisite Gitte.

Quality creep job Ed. Proud of you. And yes, she's a stunner. If only this were the thread "Clothes, then naked".

Lonewolf Ed 05-23-2015 07:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Anna Longlegs, but she bending over, which is also quite nice.

Lonewolf Ed 05-23-2015 07:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ninna again in a selfie with my brother Darron.

Buehler445 05-23-2015 08:07 AM

Damn. Just damn.

Meatloaf 05-23-2015 09:14 AM

Meatloaf is wonderin' if we'll ever see Lonewolf Ed again in the good ol' US of A......the lad may have found the Motherlode!!!

srvy 05-23-2015 09:17 AM

Ed you magnificent bastard that's what we are talking about. Keep them coming for us statesiders.

Easy 6 05-23-2015 11:46 AM

Tall blonde Nordics as far as the eye can see, gonna have to visit that nation one of these days.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-23-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11515213)
Anna Longlegs, but she bending over, which is also quite nice.

WIN.

Lonewolf Ed 05-23-2015 01:11 PM

There is live music tonight at the cafe, a duo called Acoustic Heaven, and the blonde who is setting up to play has jeans so tight that there is no question about her gender!

GloryDayz 05-23-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11515161)

Would...

GloryDayz 05-23-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11515225)
Ninna again in a selfie with my brother Darron.

That's awesome...

Lonewolf Ed 05-27-2015 11:35 AM

I had the most delicious porter tonight. It was Danish from Willebroe brewery and made with a strong black licorice. The body and mouth feel of the beer was almost meaty. The balance was exquisite and it was smooth from start to finish, and had a kick, 9.8% alcohol. I savored every sip!

Lonewolf Ed 05-27-2015 11:36 AM

Oh, and don't tell my docs... I washed my blood pressure med down with brown ale!

Easy 6 05-27-2015 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11521153)
I had the most delicious porter tonight. It was Danish from Willebroe brewery and made with a strong black licorice. The body and mouth feel of the beer was almost meaty. The balance was exquisite and it was smooth from start to finish, and had a kick, 9.8% alcohol. I savored every sip!

9.8?

Whew, now that'll put hair on your chest.

eDave 05-27-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11521157)
Oh, and don't tell my docs... I washed my blood pressure med down with brown ale!

As you should man.

Thought of you the other day. No particular reason or trigger that I remember.

Keep on rocking on.

DaNewGuy 05-28-2015 02:03 AM

Don't know a thing about that Anna chick but I'd put a ring on that

Lonewolf Ed 05-28-2015 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaNewGuy (Post 11522429)
Don't know a thing about that Anna chick but I'd put a ring on that

She's tall and beautiful and has a voice as smooth as melted honey! :p

Reerun_KC 05-28-2015 06:57 AM

Looks like you are having a good time! Enjoy the scenery! Maybe you could work out some sympathy sex from some of those hotties...

Lonewolf Ed 05-28-2015 07:08 AM

That would be terrific! I can't get any of that in the States, either. I'd feel much better if I did get me some of that sympathy lovin'. Hell, I'd settle for topless pics in my email at this point!

Meatloaf 05-28-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11522474)
That would be terrific! I can't get any of that in the States, either. I'd feel much better if I did get me some of that sympathy lovin'. Hell, I'd settle for topless pics in my email at this point!

Ed, have you thought about asking Miss Anna to join you for a concert, dinner, etc.? Who knows unless you try??? Do it man!!!

Lonewolf Ed 05-28-2015 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 11522552)
Ed, have you thought about asking Miss Anna to join you for a concert, dinner, etc.? Who knows unless you try??? Do it man!!!

Her boyfriend might get upset if I do that! I saw her at the cafe with a guy the other day and I don't think it was her brother based on the PDAs.

MIAdragon 05-28-2015 12:42 PM

Hit the local brothel.

Lonewolf Ed 05-28-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 11522847)
Hit the local brothel.

I wonder if they take VISA?

Meatloaf 05-28-2015 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11522768)
Her boyfriend might get upset if I do that! I saw her at the cafe with a guy the other day and I don't think it was her brother based on the PDAs.

Hey bud, some gals have many boyfriends. Just ask her if she'd be interested in a dinner or something mild like that. You never know......

Easy 6 05-28-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 11523156)
Hey bud, some gals have many boyfriends. Just ask her if she'd be interested in a dinner or something mild like that. You never know......

Seconded.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-28-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11522866)
I wonder if they take VISA?

They'll take anything but Rubles.

Trust me, I know.

Lonewolf Ed 05-29-2015 03:26 AM

I am not certain, but I think there is a brothel in the seedier part of Aalborg, but nothing like that up here in the north where it's farmland, little villages, and beach resort towns. They do have lots of ads for escorts in the back of a local newspaper, though!

58-4ever 05-29-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11523620)
I am not certain, but I think there is a brothel in the seedier part of Aalborg, but nothing like that up here in the north where it's farmland, little villages, and beach resort towns. They do have lots of ads for escorts in the back of a local newspaper, though!

Sounds like Westeros. Get a wildling girl...

Lonewolf Ed 05-30-2015 11:59 AM

Hey, all... don't tell my doc, but I've had 10 beers today. I'm *hiccup* feeling fine, but I couldn't drive anywhere now to save my nuts.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-30-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11525958)
Hey, all... don't tell my doc, but I've had 10 beers today. I'm *hiccup* feeling fine, but I couldn't drive anywhere now to save my nuts.

I love beer in Europe. So tasty.

Have that nice girl give you a lift home.

Lonewolf Ed 05-30-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11525965)
I love beer in Europe. So tasty.

Have that nice girl give you a lift home.

I'm in Cafe Frandsen now having a large orange soda. My apartment is the same distance as my house is to my mailbox back in Kansas, about 450 feet away, so I can walk okay. More or less.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-30-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11525988)
I'm in Cafe Frandsen now having a large orange soda. My apartment is the same distance as my house is to my mailbox back in Kansas, about 450 feet away, so I can walk okay. More or less.

You are living the dream, sir.

Mucho-jelly here.

Lonewolf Ed 05-30-2015 12:38 PM

Yeah, but I'm also gassy as a rhino and not fit company for humans now! LMAO

Lonewolf Ed 05-31-2015 10:00 AM

My liver must still be working fine. No hang over today!

Easy 6 05-31-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11526910)
My liver must still be working fine. No hang over today!

:thumb: glad to hear it amigo, how much longer are you over there?

Lonewolf Ed 05-31-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11526970)
:thumb: glad to hear it amigo, how much longer are you over there?

17 more days, but I wish it was 30 more.

Easy 6 05-31-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11526975)

A good bit more than 2 whole weeks, you can pack a lot more memories into that much time.

But if you wanted to, whats to keep you from just staying over there for good... could you arrange for medical care?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-31-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 11526975)

Oh my sweet lord, I would not want to come home.

Fat Elvis 05-31-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11526986)
A good bit more than 2 whole weeks, you can pack a lot more memories into that much time.

But if you wanted to, whats to keep you from just staying over there for good... could you arrange for medical care?

Over there it would be free probably.