ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Lurker 500 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181631)

the Talking Can 03-18-2008 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4636430)
Not listed but these might apply.

KCJohnny - RBBC (Running Back by Committee), The Ramification of the Chiefs, and of course the care package from Gunther.

yes,

RBBC
Ramification

good additions....

dtforever 03-18-2008 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636072)
1. Name the player and his mother's handle who posted here for at least 2 seasons.

Mikhael Ricks' mom posted here as Ethelyn.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtforever (Post 4636490)
Mikhael Ricks' mom posted here as Ethelyn.

sweet 8lb baby Jesus, we have a winnah.

dtforever +1

Michael Ricks(WR/TE) mother, Etheylyn posted on Chiefsplanet fairly regularly. For the most part, she was treated respectfully and with kid gloves, even though his play on the field was was about as good as an under sugared-diabetic with severe Parkinsons diseason and Tourettes Syndrome playing Jenga. She eventually left and followed him to Detroit boards, stopping in occasionally.

It is rumored that other Chiefs players lurk and I've heard of 1 who may have posted.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 06:55 AM

+2 kcking

I'm not sure I'd have gotten all 7.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcKing (Post 4636343)
Amnorix - Patriots

BucEyePea - Bucs

Garcia Bronco - Broncos

Joe Seahawk - Seahawks

Mile High Mania - Broncos

Taco John - Broncos

Ugly Duck - Raiders

Iowanian 03-18-2008 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 4636469)
yes,

RBBC
Ramification

good additions....

These cannot go without mentioning the infamouse PPL(Planet Party Line)

Dartgod 03-18-2008 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636492)
sweet 8lb baby Jesus, we have a winnah.

dtforever +1

Michael Ricks(WR/TE) mother, Etheylyn posted on Chiefsplanet fairly regularly. For the most part, she was treated respectfully and with kid gloves, even though his play on the field was was about as good as an under sugared-diabetic with severe Parkinsons diseason and Tourettes Syndrome playing Jenga. She eventually left and followed him to Detroit boards, stopping in occasionally.

It is rumored that other Chiefs players lurk and I've heard of 1 who may have posted.

Wasn't Carlton Gray rumored to have actually posted on the Planet? Who else?

dtforever 03-18-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4636111)
The cowboys fan's initials were J.E.

one of the funniest stories about J.E. was when a long time poster created a fake name and J.E. tried to pick 'her' up...It may have been Iowanian, Phil or Dartgod that did the faking out. it was too funny.

Wow...I had a lightbulb moment. How can I remember this, but forget my wife's birthday? The initials gave it to me...Jason Ernzen. What a douche.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4636439)
Phobia had his p/u stolen in Mexico when he was helping build Endelt's deck????

+1 huskerdooz

Phildo went to Az to build a deck on the roof of endelt's condo. They made a beer run to me-he-co and phil left his Tahoe? in a parking lot, to never see it again. He finished the deck. I believe he purchased an oversized Ford truck to get home.

Here is the associated thread of the occasion
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118905

Iowanian 03-18-2008 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtforever (Post 4636502)
Wow...I had a lightbulb moment. How can I remember this, but forget my wife's birthday? The initials gave it to me...Jason Ernzen. What a douche.

+1 dtforever

This is indeed the douchebag cowboy fan.

I realized we haven't had an explanation of
"classless and deranged"

I won't rest until I get my answer, with links to the River Falls Shower event, and a link to that threadstarter....AND the thread by Phobia that followed. This answer is now worth 5 points.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636505)
+1 dtforever

This is indeed the douchebag cowboy fan.

wasn't there a female poster on the Star board who either worked in his office or know someone who did and got him in a bit of trouble for his posting from work habit? Or maybe they just made him sweat about it, but never really narced on him?

dtforever 03-18-2008 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636505)
I won't rest until I get my answer, with links to the River Falls Shower event, and a link to that threadstarter....AND the thread by Phobia that followed. This answer is now worth 5 points.

Okay, so you can rest, I went on a little Danielle(or is it Danyelle) Sargent story search. Here is what I came up with:

1. No link to the RF shower event available. Danyelle asked Phobia to remove the thread because it was the first hit when Googling her name, so he removed it. link. The story is included in this thread as a result of a google search by ENDelt.

2. Gunther_Fan was the creator of the original thread.

3. Phobia's follow-up thread rejected penthouse letters

Am I missing anything?

Iowanian 03-18-2008 08:15 AM

+5 dtforever

I knew that was going to be tougher to find, which is why the link to the follow up thread was important. Nice job.

Gunther_fan is the name of the threadstarter, though he's changed names more times than gochiefs has jerked his gerkin to Luke Skywalker.

This my friends...is part of your heritage. Our history. thank you gunthergonzofrequiliizershowalez_fan.

My friend and I went to Chiefs training camp in River Falls as guests of the Chiefs like we always do. The Chiefs put us up in the college Dorms. We stayed in the same dorms the players and coaches did. The players are in one building, the coaches are in another and the guests, VIPs, NFL refs, etc. are in another building. We stayed in the VIP building with the NFL refs. That is actually a womens dorm building. In the summer, there are no women in the building except for female RA. Last year, we were told to use the womens restroom and shower room that was directly accross from our dorm room because there were no women in the building. This year, we got into town really late and checked in quickly. The RA gave us our keys and didn't go over any info or rules because we said we knew all of the rules because we've stayed there before. The next morning I got up to take a shower. I checked my buddy's dorm room and he was gone. He was already in the shower. I went into the shower room and stripped down. The shower room has 4 shower stalls (with curtains that are too short to close all of the way) and 2 bench stalls where you can stand or sit to dry off. I placed my clothes on the bench (neatly folded). I looked under the bench and there were some shower shoes. They were fuzzy wool. You know, the type of stuff you'd put on your Camaro seat. They looked kind of like bunny shower shoes, but they didn't have any ears. I thought, "that's wierd, my buddy doesn't wear bunny shower shoes, does he?". I bent over and looked under the stall walls. I could see 2 sets of legs in diffferent shower stalls. I assumed my buddy was in one and another dude was in another. There are other people in the dorms also, so it's not uncommon for other dudes to be there. I didn't think anything of it, passed the two occupied shower stalls and took my naked a$$ into the back shower stall. I was only in the shower for a couple of minutes. I heard my buddy get out and start drying off. I then heard someone else get out. I heard my buddy talking to the other person, but I couldn't hear what they were saying because the water was loud and the shower room echoed. I heard my friend leave quickly and then the other person left in a couple of minutes. My friend came back into the shower room and said " hey "Freakshow" (not my real name) get out of the shower RIGHT NOW!!" Obviously, something wasn't right. I said ok and I did. I went to his dorm room and he told me what had occured. He said that there was someone already in the shower when he went in and he assumed it was a guy. When he got out of the shower and was drying off, Danyelle opened the shower curtain and walked out, right in front of him. He had just wrapped a towel around himself. The dorm gives us these stupid little tiny shower towels. They are so small they don't wrap all of the way around. He was standing there with half of his a$$ hanging out. She came out wearting NOTHING but a T-shirt. It was one of those long T-shirts that go down to her a$$. We think that she realized that dudes were in the shower room and that is why she reached out of the shower stall to get her T-shirt that was hanging on a hook outside the shower stall and put it on while behind the curtain and in the stall. Otherwise, she would have come out, right in front of him, BUCK NAKED. She was very cool about it. She didn't scream or yell or get upset or anything. She simply said "this is a girls shower room". My buddy apologised a thousand times. She said "don't worry, no big deal". He then, took his nearly naked a$$ out. I was still in the shower at this time. I guess those were her fuzzy bunny shoes. My friend is a Youth Pastor and wouldn't tell me what he saw or didn't see. She had a T-shirt on but he said it didn't go all of the way down, especially when she turned around. He tried not to look. He wouldn't be any more specific then that. I do know that I walked right passed her shower stall when she was showering. She may have seen me buck naked. I don't really know. I don't really care. I didn't look into her stall (the shower curtains are only cover the shower stall opening by about 2/3. You can see right into any shower stall. I guess I could have looked but I assumed it was a dude and, of course, I don't look into a guy's shower stall. I don't know if I wish I'd looked or not. I would have seen all I wanted, but I'd probably have a law suit filed against me. She was really cool about the whole thing. Her dorm room was right next to ours. I talked to her out in the hallway right after the event and she said it was no big deal and she wasn't embarrased. We ran into her about a thousand times over the next 3 days. It was very awkward when we did. My friend and another dude that was still sleeping when all of this happened had gone to Bo's and Mine the night before and took note of a good looking black girl that was there. After this occured, they realized that she was the girl that they had seen the night before at Bos and Mine. We didn't know who she was until we got home and watched Metro Sports. We about had a heart attack when we saw her on TV. That's the story and it's all true. 100%.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 08:22 AM

A Planet poster who usually totally dominates the hoes on spring break, composed a plan in which women would no longer control men with all of the vagina-mineral rights. How did this person propose to do this? Has it been attempted?

Dartgod 03-18-2008 08:38 AM

You need to field the question of who the participants were in the Great Facial Hair Growing Contest and who won said contest.

Providing pictures would earn bonus points.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 09:02 AM

Dart....Thats a very nice recollection.

Long timers such as yourself, have been turned loose to propose questions....and are responsible for awarding points for your own questions.

Who were the 2 contestants in the planets famous beard growing competition? Bonus points awarded for photos and the winning catfish.

Huffmeister 03-18-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636543)
A Planet poster who usually totally dominates the hoes on spring break, composed a plan in which women would no longer control men with all of the vagina-mineral rights. How did this person propose to do this? Has it been attempted?

KCChiefsMan came up with the idea to create a fembot.

I seem to remember that it was about the same time as those Capital One commercials about identity theft, where the lady is getting her hair done, and talking (voice dubbed over with a guy's) about her buying parts for "my robot, my GIRL robot".

Funny stuff.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636571)
Dart....Thats a very nice recollection.

Long timers such as yourself, have been turned loose to propose questions....and are responsible for awarding points for your own questions.

Who were the 2 contestants in the planets famous beard growing competition? Bonus points awarded for photos and the winning catfish.

Heh. This one shouldn't be too hard to find for the GooglePlanetLurkers. I just got done perusing it and am now having a hard time understanding why it is not in the Hall of Classics.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 09:44 AM

This shit is too awesome to wait on a lurker.....more of whom should be from under the rock working on this! Planet Greatness!

I think williamtheirish instigated this contest....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109342

I was right on too....gochiefs DID look like he'd rubbed honey on his face and bobbed for mints in a public urinal.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109352

Nzoner 03-18-2008 10:12 AM

How about the first member who gave us much hilarity when upon trying his best june-bug impression walked through my deck screen door and knocked it completely from the tracks and out onto the deck at my first ever hosting of the 37 Forever Bash?

Chief Wiggum 03-18-2008 10:25 AM

I can't keep up. What questions are still up for grabs?

the Talking Can 03-18-2008 10:26 AM

Bass Hand

Logical 03-18-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffrho68 (Post 4636468)
Gaz.

Nope sorry, close though, Gaz just left, no I am leaving post. Perhaps you should get 1/2 a point

This one is still open who is the only poster to post an I am leaving thread and then never post again and never returned.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2008 10:31 AM

Gawd that beard sucked. Never again.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4636662)
I can't keep up. What questions are still up for grabs?

This one is. Worth 2 points...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4635095)
A couple of years ago, one of the original Planeteers attempted to set a new world record. Unfortunately, his attempt was prematurely abandoned.

Who was the Planet member and what record was he attempting to break?

Logical 03-18-2008 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4636378)
Name the three posters who have started 10,000 post threads

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4636447)
Just a guess,

Rainman
Goatse
and yourself Ill-Logical

possibly Laz if one of the above is incorrect

Sorry, you did not even get one right.

Logical 03-18-2008 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636315)
Name One Longtime but missing planeteer that was a prison guard, and at least 1 planeteer who has been to prison and returned, during his membership.

I don't believe this one has been answered yet.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 10:39 AM

What is this about?

Me scores 2 hits
-superficial damage to radio room
-superficial damage to pilot compartment

2 Mes circle, attack again

brent102fire fires, misses
hydrae fires, misses
braincase fires, misses
rednfeisty fires, misses

Both Mes miss, break off attack

Heavy Flak – 5 hits
-superficial damage to starboard wing
-port root damage to tail
-starboard root damage to tail
-superficial damage to tail

The fifth hit comes in. As a note, flak was fired from an 88-mm shell, which exploded at altitude to create shrapnel.

If you were unlucky, the shrapnel hit your plane.

If you were really unlucky, the 88-mm shell hit your plane.

If you were really, really unlucky, the 88-mm shell hit a fuel tank.

An 88-mm shell hits the port wing.

It explodes in the inboard fuel tank.

The fuel tank explodes.

The left wing shears off.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4636676)
Sorry, you did not even get one right.

Damn, that one is soooo easy to find the answer to. I knew one of them off the top of my head, but had no clue on the others.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 4636663)
Bass Hand

I admit...I'm totally stumped on that one, but you've got my attention.
I'm anxious to read the exchange.

Logical 03-18-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskerdooz (Post 4636434)
Here are 5 of the 7, will try to find the other 2 as well.

Mile High Mania - Donks
Amnorix - Pats
Taco John - Doncs
Ugly Duck - Raiders
BucEyedPea - Bucs

Good job but Kckings beat you to it. Sorry

Dartgod 03-18-2008 10:42 AM

Maybe Iowanian can keep unanswered questions in the thread starter, since several people are submitting them.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636689)
I admit...I'm totally stumped on that one, but you've got my attention.
I'm anxious to read the exchange.

Me too.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 10:43 AM

I'll likely be MIA for a couple of days, soon. I can't keep up with everything.

Each person is responsible for submitting and scoring their own questions...and I think when you do, unanswered questions should be listed at the bottom of your post?

new question.
A poster took a date to a fire station. What happend?

Huffmeister 03-18-2008 10:49 AM

I think Skip started the "Last person to post on this thread wins" thread. Last I saw it on the main page, it had 11,000+ replies.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 10:53 AM

+1 Cankerskull

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankerskull (Post 4636575)
KCChiefsMan came up with the idea to create a fembot.

I seem to remember that it was about the same time as those Capital One commercials about identity theft, where the lady is getting her hair done, and talking (voice dubbed over with a guy's) about her buying parts for "my robot, my GIRL robot".

Funny stuff.

Hilarity ensued.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=89099

Chief Wiggum 03-18-2008 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 4636663)
Bass Hand

I know what this is - I'm just trying to track down the post and picture. Isn't this in reference to the picture of Trent holding/throwing a big fish? Still looking for more of the context of the story - so any hints would be much appreciated.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Barto (Post 4636740)
Big Daddy-girly pic thread
Crazycoffee-stupid 10pm thread
Bigredchief-Word association game (??? not sure on that one)

The word association thread is only 9,881 posts. The other two are correct.

Chief Wiggum 03-18-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4636763)
The word association thread is only 9,881 posts. The other two are correct.

SPchief - The 12:30 Am Thread is the last one right?

Dartgod 03-18-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4636772)

Yep. It's Logical's question, so he can assign the points.

Nobody's taken a stab at my question (worth 2 points):

A couple of years ago, one of the original Planeteers attempted to set a new world record. Unfortunately, his attempt was prematurely abandoned.

kindra68 03-18-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4636786)
Yep. It's Logical's question, so he can assign the points.

Nobody's taken a stab at my question (worth 2 points):

was that Bob Dole and his Eyebrow Hair?

Dartgod 03-18-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindra68 (Post 4636809)
was that Bob Dole and his Eyebrow Hair?

Well done!

2 points for Kindra68

Skip Towne 03-18-2008 11:43 AM

One of the few I don't know is who went to prison then came back.

kindra68 03-18-2008 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4636842)
Well done!

2 points for Kindra68

As much as I would love to accept the two points; in all good conscious I cannot.
I actually had an inside scoop. I will now go back to the kitchen and finish baking that pie.

Nzoner 03-18-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindra68 (Post 4636892)
As much as I would love to accept the two points; in all good conscious I cannot.
I actually had an inside scoop. I will now go back to the kitchen and finish baking that pie.

bring us a beer first

kindra68 03-18-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 4636909)
bring us a beer first

Was that with or without the ham sammich
haha dang i'm gonna have to stop postin' i'm almost up to 100!

Nzoner 03-18-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindra68 (Post 4636920)
Was that with or without the ham sammich
haha dang i'm gonna have to stop postin' i'm almost up to 100!

I'd rather make my own sammich :D

RockChalk 03-18-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636697)
new question.
A poster took a date to a fire station. What happend?

If I remember this correctly, a guy met a woman off of Eharmony and they stopped by a fire station because of her kid. The woman then started seeing the fireman that showed them around.

...after tracking down the thread, the poster was Chris and the lady did indeed pull the hope we can still be friends card because she was playing with the fireman's hose

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...e+fire+station

Baby Lee 03-18-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

A poster once blamed a run of dumbassery on a strange form of intoxication. Who was it and what was the intoxicant?

Which poster's repetitive reply led to a substitution macro to make that reply turn into an admission, and what was the admission?
Can my questions be placed on the official test form?

Iowanian 03-18-2008 12:27 PM

You're an approved educator....place as many questions as you want...and grade your own tests.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 12:28 PM

+1 Rockchalk.

Chris, met a woman on eharmony, took her on their first date to a fire station and a fireman let her ride the hose. Poor bastard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 4636933)
If I remember this correctly, a guy met a woman off of Eharmony and they stopped by a fire station because of her kid. The woman then started seeing the fireman that showed them around.

...after tracking down the thread, the poster was Chris and the lady did indeed pull the hope we can still be friends card because she was playing with the fireman's hose

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...e+fire+station

Dartgod 03-18-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636945)
+1 Rockchalk.

Chris, met a woman on eharmony, took her on their first date to a fire station and a fireman let her ride the hose. Poor bastard.

I completely missed that the first time around. ROFL

Iowanian 03-18-2008 01:34 PM

What was "the Essex Report"

Frazod 03-18-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 4636283)
Okay, I've got a few.

1. Name the Planeteer who had a gay stalker (bonus points if you can find a picture of the purple tellie-tubbie with the pistol).

2. Name the Planeteer who puked on the side of my car after a get-together during the 2003 banquet weekend, as well as the member he tried (and failed) to go shot-for-shot with.

3. Name the Planeteer whom I resembled closely enough that his girlfriend thought I was him.

4. Which item does not appear inside my toilet?
A. Broncos sticker
B. Cardinals sticker
C. Jayhawks sticker
D. None of the above

No takers on this?

Hammock Parties 03-18-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4637075)

The Essex VIEW

:D

Iowanian 03-18-2008 01:39 PM

Since it hasn't been answered.

Who started the only "I'm leaving forever" thread and never logged in again?

Who was known for this avatar?

"lets rock"
http://www.albundy.net/al_pics/al003b.JPG

RockChalk 03-18-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 4637080)
No takers on this?

the poster who puked on your car was Rausch and it's because he was trying to match Endelt drink for drink.

great thread by the way...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ht=puke+frazod

RockChalk 03-18-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4637088)

was it Brando?

Iowanian 03-18-2008 02:51 PM

Negative.

RockChalk 03-18-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4637291)
Negative.

I'm at a loss then

Dartgod 03-18-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Was he deleted from the members database? I tried to find him to see when his last post was and couldn't find his profile?

Iowanian 03-18-2008 03:04 PM

Research has revealed that I gave false information.

The poster in question, whose "i'm leaving" thread was this persons last post, indeed logged in 1 time a few months later, but hasn't since.

Based on what you're saying Dart...I think you're thinking of someone who left last year after a blowup...I couldn't find that account either as I was searching for something for this thread.

Skip Towne 03-18-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4637314)
Was he deleted from the members database? I tried to find him to see when his last post was and couldn't find his profile?

I found him. Last post: 8-3-2004

Dartgod 03-18-2008 03:08 PM

I was thinking of the right guy. Just spelled his name wrong in the search.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 03:10 PM

I thought you were looking at Clint....whose account was apparently put into the jar with this scrotum.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4637359)
I thought you were looking at Clint....whose account was apparently put into the jar with this scrotum.

Whatever happened to him and Red?

Huffmeister 03-18-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Who was known for this avatar?

"lets rock"

MrBlond

If I knew that there was going to be a quiz later, I would have taken better notes :D

Iowanian 03-18-2008 03:27 PM

+1 cankerskull(wtf kind of name is that...)

MrBlond, a respected poster abruptly started a "this is my last thread" post. The thread starter was his last post, and while he logged in once the following November, hasn't been seen or heard of since 2004. It remains one of the planets most curious events today, our unsolved mystery. Many desire closure by knowing what happend to the guy.

Iowanian 03-18-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4637371)
Whatever happened to him and Red?

His account is gone....I saw that she has lurked somewhat recently. They've both essentially been gone since the uncomfortable moments in the "online flirting" thread. There were obviously some issues in their lives that needed to be dealt with away from here, and I don't recall seeing either post since. If they lurk in, I hope everything worked out for them.

Actually.....splits have driven away most posters that have been invovled.

huskerdooz 03-18-2008 04:06 PM

Origination of "Classless and Deranged"

When Vermeil accepted Robinson's resignation as DC, Gretz wrote a touchy feely article about it and called Chiefs fans that were celebrating his resignation. Gretz even was bitching about www.firegregrobinson.com.

Here is the quote from the article:

"There are many people celebrating Robinson’s departure, reveling in kicking a man when he’s down, laughing at the raw emotion he was willing to share on what was probably the worst day of his professional life. If you are one of those people, like the classless folks who started a web site to promote the firing of Robinson, please seek help. You believe the success of the team is more important to you, than the people who give their blood, sweat and tears each and every day to make it work. You are deranged and can not a hold a candle to a man like Robinson."

link to the article:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news_article...RNYVT5ZWBXRP4A

link to the thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=80624

huskerdooz 03-18-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 4637080)
No takers on this?

Originally Posted by frazod
Okay, I've got a few.

1. Name the Planeteer who had a gay stalker (bonus points if you can find a picture of the purple tellie-tubbie with the pistol).

2. Name the Planeteer who puked on the side of my car after a get-together during the 2003 banquet weekend, as well as the member he tried (and failed) to go shot-for-shot with.

3. Name the Planeteer whom I resembled closely enough that his girlfriend thought I was him.

4. Which item does not appear inside my toilet?
A. Broncos sticker
B. Cardinals sticker
C. Jayhawks sticker
D. None of the above

Just a guess but I know you hate KU and the donks. I also believe you are a Cardinal fan so I will say the Cards.

huskerdooz 03-18-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4637075)

Brad Essex wrote a "column" for kstatfans.com

I hope I don't piss someone off but if IRCC, he started by posting some trial articles on CP and I may have the wrong planeteer but I thought they were the worst written pieces I had ever read. Sentence structure, syntax, spelling were all God awful.

I believe, Phobia had a prob with Essex getting media credentials or something like that.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2008 04:59 PM

Yeah, kcnut kept pestering the Chiefs for interviews. Amusing.

huskerdooz 03-18-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4632485)
The next question pertains to an incident involving a mini-mountain of discarded deciduous tree clorophyll conversion devices. How, according to Planet lore might one encourage misguided youth from driving through them? Which planeteer is responsible?

Didn't see if this had been answered or not

Thread link:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=72933

Bwana put 3 giant logs and 5 metal fence posts in his pile of leaves to presumably "to give them weight" presumably "to keep the wind from blowing them away". When the punks in came back for a repeat performance, "There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs. It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile."

Logical 03-18-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankerskull (Post 4636709)
I think Skip started the "Last person to post on this thread wins" thread. Last I saw it on the main page, it had 11,000+ replies.

:hmmm: Nope only 2481 posts on that thread

Logical 03-18-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Barto (Post 4636740)
Big Daddy-girly pic thread
Crazycoffee-stupid 10pm thread
Bigredchief-Word association game (??? not sure on that one)

Two of three, the word association game is about 100 posts short of 10K

Based on two people splitting the answer I am awarding 1 point to each of you. Evidently this question was tougher than I imagined.

Logical 03-18-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum (Post 4636772)

Hmmm well I guess this question was tougher than I thought so I will award you 1 point and El Barto 1 point.

huskerdooz 03-18-2008 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=Iowanian;4633105]How many times has skiptowne's house burned?
What is his profession? QUOTE]

2X

Direct TV installer

Skip Towne 03-18-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4636847)
One of the few I don't know is who went to prison then came back.

Nobody knows this one?

Dartgod 03-18-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4637609)
Nobody knows this one?

I don't know who it is.

Dartgod 03-18-2008 05:58 PM

Here's another classic thread topic...

A long time poster encountered a Native American with a bag of weed at a gas station and turned him in to the authorities. Who is the poster and what was his username changed to as a result. (2 points)

I'm a little foggy on this one so any old-timers please feel free to fill in the details.