ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

Frazod 06-26-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fightclub1983
They arent snitches like you guys. :)

ROFL

The master thief thinks he can vouch for the character, intelligence and savvy of 278 people, most of whom are probably as stupid as he is.

2112 06-26-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

WOW, some of you must be either really old or really dumb? I went to school with those 278 people, so....I know them in REAL LIFE. And yeah I wouldnt meet people over the internet for friendships like some of you poor saps. ROFL

Oh, I see. so how's your father?

Gonzo 06-26-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
ROFL

The master thief thinks he can vouch for the character, intelligence and savvy of 278 people, most of whom are probably as stupid as he is.

I like pickles!!!!

Adept Havelock 06-26-2007 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells
Oh, I see. so how's your father?

The repeated use of the phrase "How's your father" has dusted off an old memory, which has forced me to post this:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5rKYL0tW-Ek"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5rKYL0tW-Ek" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SPchief 06-26-2007 06:20 PM

Quote:

They arent snitches like you guys. :)

So, how's your father?

convict1983 06-26-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
So, how's your father?

Good, how's yours?

SPchief 06-26-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Good, how's yours?

Dead.

ClevelandBronco 06-26-2007 06:23 PM

There's no way this dreck had a father.

blueballs 06-26-2007 06:24 PM

douche bags have laps

Frazod 06-26-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Good, how's yours?

Does he know you're a thieving douche?

convict1983 06-26-2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

Does he know you're a thieving douche?

Hahaha still mad that I copped a laptop??? Get over it dude. I am sure the guy is over it. And my parents dont have to know if I stole the laptop.

Sorry about your father being dead SPchief. Dont take it out on me though.

Hydrae 06-26-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Yeah, going to Dunkin Donuts everyday is really brave and nobel. ROFL

And you got me all wrong. I make a great living for myself. I work in the marketing business and its good money (probably be making 6 figures by the time I am 30).

I just saw an oppurtunity to get ahold of a free laptop and I capitalized off it. You snooze you lose. Thats just the way it goes sometimes.

I am sure those marketing skills will do you a world of good when you get busted doing something this stupid. Don't think you can make 6 figures behind bars, 69 figures maybe. NTTAWWT

SPchief 06-26-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Hahaha still mad that I copped a laptop??? Get over it dude. I am sure the guy is over it. And my parents dont have to know if I stole the laptop.

Would your father be ashamed of you if he knew you stole the laptop?

convict1983 06-26-2007 06:34 PM

Quote:

Would your father be ashamed of you if he knew you stole the laptop?

They wont know dummy. Go lecture someone else Mr. Rogers. ROFL

PinkFloyd 06-26-2007 06:37 PM

San Diego-(AP)- Police in San Diego were busy yesterday performing "grab and run" stings yesterday at various sites around town. "Tracer tags" were placed inside of valuable items such as camcorders, cameras, laptop computers and even cell phones. Undercover police would be in possession of these items, then leave them in an area where someone would pick up the item and walk away.

Lt. John Jameson of the San Diego police department said the operation would allow the department to possibly track down individuals with a persistent crime record, that might have eluded police in the past. As of noon today, there was a reported 49 arrests, with 22 of those with outstanding warrents ranging from burglary to unpaid moving violations.

A spokesperson from the police department said today by phone, that the operation will continue until Friday.

Frazod 06-26-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Sorry about your father being dead SPchief. Dont take it out on me though.

You're just a pure sociopath, aren't you?

If some lowlife piece of shit stole an $800 computer from me, I sure as hell wouldn't be over it in a day. Some amoral turd just like you stole a stereo from me when I was in the Navy and was assigned a locker with a broken lock. Still pisses me off when I think about it.

Hopefully your next victim will catch you in the act and give you the beatdown you so richly deserve. And if he happens to beat you to death, so much the better for the gene pool.

SPchief 06-26-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

So it's ok to steal only if your parents don't find out?

And did you really use the term dummy?

Frazod 06-26-2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

So it's ok to steal only if your parents don't find out?

Give it up. This is like trying to tell that dumbfuck Sedated that drunk driving isn't cool.

Direckshun 06-26-2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

Destined for a six figure income, he is.

Donger 06-26-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Do you have a sister?

Gonzo 06-26-2007 06:42 PM

Would someone please ban this douche?

Frazod 06-26-2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo
Would someone please ban this douche?

Post a poll. I'd do it, but I'm tired of taking the heat for wanting to run these assholes out of here.

2112 06-26-2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

WOW, some of you must be either really old or really dumb? I went to school with those 278 people, so....I know them in REAL LIFE. And yeah I wouldnt meet people over the internet for friendships like some of you poor saps. ROFL

You're completely full of shit. facebook is no different than Myspace, and I'm sure a dipshit, like yourself, does not have more than a handful of friends. it was nice playing though, buh bye!

Gonzo 06-26-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Post a poll. I'd do it, but I'm tired of taking the heat for wanting to run these assholes out of here.

I did, just for you. Now vote away.

PinkFloyd 06-26-2007 06:51 PM

Good lord !!! I think the cops got him... After that story was posted on here he bolted like an inmate with a downed fence...

88TG88 06-26-2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Good lord !!! I think the cops got him... After that story was posted on here he bolted like an inmate with a downed fence...

Was that real ?

PinkFloyd 06-26-2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98EH98
Was that real ?

Yep... I saw it running on the bottom of the screen on CNN this evening, so i thought I would check it out... There was alot more to the story, but I think I got the best parts of it...

ROFL Poor kid was just straight out fricking set up in a sting raid !!! ROFL

Direckshun 06-26-2007 07:00 PM

Oh shit. If only.

PinkFloyd 06-26-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun
Oh shit. If only.

He got the hell off here in a heartbeat... Wonder if he's in Mexico by now...

Hammock Parties 06-26-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
San Diego-(AP)- Police in San Diego were busy yesterday performing "grab and run" stings yesterday at various sites around town. "Tracer tags" were placed inside of valuable items such as camcorders, cameras, laptop computers and even cell phones. Undercover police would be in possession of these items, then leave them in an area where someone would pick up the item and walk away.

Lt. John Jameson of the San Diego police department said the operation would allow the department to possibly track down individuals with a persistent crime record, that might have eluded police in the past. As of noon today, there was a reported 49 arrests, with 22 of those with outstanding warrents ranging from burglary to unpaid moving violations.

A spokesperson from the police department said today by phone, that the operation will continue until Friday.

Nice try, but that's a load of bullshit if I ever saw one.

PinkFloyd 06-26-2007 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail
Nice try, but that's a load of bullshit if I ever saw one.

Does kind of remind me of some of the stories that this GoChiefs guy would dig up ??? Wonder what happened to him ??? Did he get his named changed also ???

:p

PinkFloyd 06-26-2007 07:05 PM

I'm just messing with you GC.... As far as the story ---- who know's.... He sure left in a hurry... That 800 buck laptop is in pieces I bet right now...

rad 06-26-2007 07:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think I know who this guy is............

He's the one on the right...

Frazod 06-26-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad
I think I know who this guy is............

He's the one on the right...

hey now don't u go hatin on the stuntaz, dawg! :#

ROFL

rad 06-26-2007 07:22 PM

Quote:

hey now don't u go hatin on the stuntaz, dawg! :#

ROFL

ROFL

dont make me roll up on u, i got my new kicks on!!!11

Frazod 06-26-2007 07:28 PM

BTW, did I misspell "dawg" correctly? I'm new to ebonics. :D

rad 06-26-2007 07:32 PM

I don't know man, so am I.

Looks "proper" to me.

This guy got off easy when he started flinging shit in your direction. Whattaya, sick or something?

Frazod 06-26-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad
I don't know man, so am I.

Looks "proper" to me.

This guy got off easy when he started flinging shit in your direction. Whattaya, sick or something?

He's just not worth a great deal of effort.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 08:24 PM

three digits by the age of 30? Hell, when he hits the can he'll get the whole fist.

PinkFloyd 06-26-2007 08:25 PM

WTF happened to this dude ??? Is he on TV right now in a high speed chase on a California freeway ???

DenverChief 06-26-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :rolleyes:

No but I am a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER and I will do my JOB and help the local guys catch your punkass...have a nice day turd monkey

Frankie 06-26-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KennelKoffey
three digits by the age of 30? Hell, when he hits the can he'll get the whole fist.

ROFL :clap:

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
ROFL :clap:

You are either one of the few to get my twisted humor or
one of the few that doesn't have me on ignore.....

DenverChief 06-26-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

You are either one of the few to get my twisted humor or
one of the few that doesn't have me on ignore.....

Oh damn I missed that :LOL:

007 06-26-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief
Oh damn I missed that :LOL:

Take him off of ignore then.

DenverChief 06-26-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
Take him off of ignore then.

He is not in Iggy KK formerly CC is my Brother in Blue

Logical 06-26-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

You're just a pure sociopath, aren't you?

If some lowlife piece of shit stole an $800 computer from me, I sure as hell wouldn't be over it in a day. Some amoral turd just like you stole a stereo from me when I was in the Navy and was assigned a locker with a broken lock. Still pisses me off when I think about it.

Hopefully your next victim will catch you in the act and give you the beatdown you so richly deserve. And if he happens to beat you to death, so much the better for the gene pool.

You just don't have the old rage fraze.

Phobia 06-26-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Oh man, I thought you were gonna say "Brother in Brown".

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

:thumb:

DenverChief 06-26-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

:hmmm: Interesting...Technically I wear a black shirt with grey pants I have seen a lot of other SO's that wear the brown shirts with the tan pants :shrug:

007 06-26-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

CHiPs

ClevelandBronco 06-26-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

You guys are heros in my book. And you can count on my kids growing up knowing that.

Logical 06-26-2007 10:28 PM

I must say this douchebag has provided some quality posting responses. So his entertainment value should not go unnoticed. A mod could still have the pleasure of banning his ass.

Phobia 06-26-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

:hmmm: Interesting...Technically I wear a black shirt with grey pants I have seen a lot of other SO's that wear the brown shirts with the tan pants :shrug:

Sorry, I can't help myself with the gay jokes. If it starts to bother you just slap me on the ass.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

CHiPs

can I be ponch this time?

http://mud.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/2034814407

Dunit35 06-26-2007 10:29 PM

This has been covered somewhere on here...but

A. what a doushe bag...who steals shit
B. Who does it in public? You know someone saw it happen.
C. Who posts about it on a message board?

All the above, may be the reason why I voted to ban him. He's a criminal, I'm not supposed to associate with them.

007 06-26-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Sorry, I can't help myself with the gay jokes. If it starts to bother you just slap me on the ass.

Hell, you would like that.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
You guys are heros in my book. And you can count on my kids growing up knowing that.

awefully kind of you, good sir.....

007 06-26-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

http://www.chips-tv.com/

Dunit35 06-26-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

awefully kind of you, good sir.....

So, you are a police officer?...just curious.

Phobia 06-26-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35

He's a wannabe.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

ten years, but not currently. Moved to MO for Wife's job, in process with a few departments..... fingers crossed, etc

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

He's a wannabe.

ha, well. I've always been a wannabe at something.....
but in this case, I've tried other things, and I just don't have the patience/talent for anything else.

Dunit35 06-26-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

ten years, but not currently. Moved to MO for Wife's job, in process with a few departments..... fingers crossed, etc

How long have you been trying to become a police officer? Is it pretty tough to become one...Denverchief?

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

How long have you been trying to become a police officer? Is it pretty tough to become one...Denverchief?

I can't speak for DC, but last time took about six months from start to offer. Testings, background, etc. can take awhile, but it can also depend on the department, location and need.

St. louis area is pretty tight, at least in the "higher desired" areas. I could probably get on North county area pretty quick, but I've already served in third world countries, so....... Pass.

Oh, to answer your question, since the beginning of this year.

007 06-26-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

I can't speak for DC, but last time took about six months from start to offer. Testings, background, etc. can take awhile, but it can also depend on the department, location and need.

St. louis area is pretty tight, at least in the "higher desired" areas. I could probably get on North county area pretty quick, but I've already served in third world countries, so....... Pass.

Glad to hear it is not an EASY job to land.

Dunit35 06-26-2007 10:43 PM

Quote:

Does getting a job at a smaller town take longer or shorter? Have any idea?

I'm going to school to get an associates in Police Science and will be looking for a officer job in probably two years. What goes on that makes it take so long to get done?

007 06-26-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Does getting a job at a smaller town take longer or shorter? Have any idea?

I'm going to school to get an associates in Police Science and will be looking for a officer job in probably two years. What goes on that makes it take so long to get done?

Nice. This thread went from the downfall of society to joining law enforcement.

Dunit35 06-26-2007 10:48 PM

Quote:

Nice. This thread went from the downfall of society to joining law enforcement.

Someday I will help in stopping the downfall of society.

007 06-26-2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

Someday I will help in stopping the downfall of society.

More power to you friend.

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

Glad to hear it is not an EASY job to land.

I know there's exceptions,
but think first a basic application, couple pages,

then a more indepth background application, easily twenty pages in most cases, some more. They even ask questions like financial information. They will actually ask for bank account info (I've always filled that out as "N/A", it didn't hurt me before and really I don't think it is any of thier business.)

A written test, several pages, at least a hundred questions, I've seen as many as two hundred fifty. All kinds of topics, about drugs, state laws, etc to math / engineering / civic questions and even current events.

Then they invite you for a physical test, usually pretty basic, x number of situps and pushups in one minute, then a one mile run. The department I worked in TX had an obstacle course too, several simulated "Police activities"

Next a Interview with four or five from the department and usually one on the panel plays the "dick" role. I've actually was asked this question in Mesquite TX. "You know, police officers have a high divorce rate, you prepared for your wife sleeping with another man? Probably someone you work with"

At least a polygraph, many places have you talk to a mind freak, to see if you are mentally stable..... I know. I've done a video interactive exam, play a video of someone breaking into a house, then they record your responses, etc.

Then they do a background, this could be just a criminal finger print background to actually sending represenatives to talk to your neighbors and past employers to get a better understanding of your positive and negative attributes.

Then an offer, if you are high enough on the list, some have a final interview with the Chief.

yeah, I'm glad too, because there are some pricks that slip through and give all cops bad names, but I can't even imagine the world where the police force was LARGELY inhabited by those pricks that could and would write thier own mother a speeding ticket......

anyway, that's about it, anything to add Mr. Denver Chief?

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 10:58 PM

The standards change more with the demand of the agency. yes smaller town department may have some lower requirments, but so do some larger departments with higher crime stats, I really think the payscale for starting salary in the departments of a region are directly proportional to the requirments and polar opposites to the crime rate the department represents.

DenverChief 06-26-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

LMAO ...oh and what he said :)

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 11:06 PM

I forgot to add the part about taking a couple months to attend and pass a police acadamy. Many larger departments will pay you a salary and send you through, but some don't. You have to put yourself through....

DenverChief 06-26-2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

anyway, that's about it, anything to add Mr. Denver Chief?

Nah thats about it....I put my app in Feb and got hired in July so...

Dunit35 06-26-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

I forgot to add the part about taking a couple months to attend and pass a police acadamy. Many larger departments will pay you a salary and send you through, but some don't. You have to put yourself through....

Going to the academy shouldn't be tough. The college I am now attending this fall is CLEET certified. So everything I learn in school will be brought up again in academy...or not?

Dunit35 06-26-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Nah thats about it....I put my app in Feb and got hired in July so...

It's amazing to think that it takes 5 months or more to land a law enforcement job. Does that include the academy? Aren't you put through the academy after they hire you?

DenverChief 06-26-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Going to the academy shouldn't be tough. The college I am now attending this fall is CLEET certified. So everything I learn in school will be brought up again in academy...or not?

for the most part...pay attention to substantive criminal law, evidence and courtroom procedures and constitutional law and you will be set as far as classroom and the law stuff goes

*edit* forgot about criminal proceedure

DenverChief 06-26-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

It's amazing to think that it takes 5 months or more to land a law enforcement job. Does that include the academy? Aren't you put through the academy after they hire you?

Depending on the agency...Denver for example sends you through their academy regardless if you are POST or not...my agency requires you be certified before you are hired

crazycoffey 06-26-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

Probably, but I meant more about having a job and being sponsered to attend an acadamy as opposed to working a part time job and paying to go to the acadamy, it's extra stress. I was lucky enough to get a paycheck for going to the academy. And Missouri has a policy that if you went through a long enough academy in another state, you can test out of the academy here. I did, got an 88. Not bad, considering there was alot on the test about Missouri laws that I am not as familiar with.

Anywho, it factors into what department you apply for. Send yourself if you can, doors are then wide open as far as location. Good luck, sir.