ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297271)

jjchieffan 06-06-2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 12470034)
Also, last night I used my live tv add on app "Mobdro". It was crystal clear and I watched both games in near HD. It had a half dozen short stalls, or refreshes, but it didn't really interrupt my viewing experience.

I'm starting to play around a lot with the add on apps. It's great fun.

I just discovered this app. Has anyone else tried it? It looks pretty good. You can stream just about any channel that you want, including OTA networks, cable networks, premium networks, and dozens more from other countries such as Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, etc... Anyone else have any experience with it?

Fish 06-06-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12904590)
I just discovered this app. Has anyone else tried it? It looks pretty good. You can stream just about any channel that you want, including OTA networks, cable networks, premium networks, and dozens more from other countries such as Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, etc... Anyone else have any experience with it?

KODI addon for it doesn't work. But the Android apk does. I use it on my phone. If you have a FireTV, you can install it by sideloading, and then use any KODI skin that allows for Android apps to be linked within KODI. I set it up this way for my dad. So he has links within KODI that will launch this and Netflix, etc. directly from the KODI menu.

jjchieffan 06-06-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12905015)
KODI addon for it doesn't work. But the Android apk does. I use it on my phone. If you have a FireTV, you can install it by sideloading, and then use any KODI skin that allows for Android apps to be linked within KODI. I set it up this way for my dad. So he has links within KODI that will launch this and Netflix, etc. directly from the KODI menu.

I have it already. I actually bought a Firestick gen 2 already loaded just the other day. It is loaded as a separate app on the Firestick under my apps. I just click on it instead of clicking on Kodi. Works just great. I paid $65 for it loaded. I felt that it was worth it. I mentioned before that I am just getting into this, so a preloaded setup is a great starter device for me. I will still mess around with the first one I bought. I will just use Fusion to put the apps that I like on this Firestick on it. One will go in my living room, the other in my bedroom.

thabear04 06-09-2017 07:18 PM

http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

I been having this problem with my Exodus I try to click one of the links and it loads then nothing comes up.

Fish 06-09-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12905194)
I have it already. I actually bought a Firestick gen 2 already loaded just the other day. It is loaded as a separate app on the Firestick under my apps. I just click on it instead of clicking on Kodi. Works just great. I paid $65 for it loaded. I felt that it was worth it. I mentioned before that I am just getting into this, so a preloaded setup is a great starter device for me. I will still mess around with the first one I bought. I will just use Fusion to put the apps that I like on this Firestick on it. One will go in my living room, the other in my bedroom.

You are doing exactly what I described. It's loaded as a FireTV app, not a KODI addon. If you go to this address: https://www.mobdro.to/ you can download the Mobdro app .apk and sideload it no differently than KODI, and save yourself an instant $65. Because that shit is free. You paid $65 for no reason. The Earth is ~13.8 billion years old. These are facts.

Fish 06-09-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 12910245)
http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

I been having this problem with my Exodus I try to click one of the links and it loads then nothing comes up.

What version of KODI, and what version of Exodus? Have you tried to update both? Updating KODI will normally update Exodus automatically.

thabear04 06-09-2017 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12910435)
What version of KODI, and what version of Exodus? Have you tried to update both? Updating KODI will normally update Exodus automatically.

I have kodi-17.1-Krypton

Fish 06-09-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 12910526)
I have kodi-17.1-Krypton

Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.

thabear04 06-09-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12910537)
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.

It's on auto update Exodus is 3.1.15 the show that I watch don't work are Gotham and flash on the movies I tried to play Rogue One and the same thing like Phoenix give me a link to pair.

Also Phoenix I click a movie and it give me the Openload stream authorization
And to play this video then give me a link to pair.

jjchieffan 06-10-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12910430)
You are doing exactly what I described. It's loaded as a FireTV app, not a KODI addon. If you go to this address: https://www.mobdro.to/ you can download the Mobdro app .apk and sideload it no differently than KODI, and save yourself an instant $65. Because that shit is free. You paid $65 for no reason. The Earth is ~13.8 billion years old. These are facts.

Well, I had to buy the fire stick anyway. That was $40 of the 65. He put Modbro, Kodi, and a whole lotta great add-ons and has it all setup for me. I was glad to pay an extra $25 for that. I've blown more than that and had much less to show for it. Lol

mikeyis4dcats. 06-12-2017 11:47 AM

buh bye...

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/07/...twork-lawsuit/

thabear04 06-12-2017 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12910537)

I guess Exodus was down cause I uninstalled it and tried to install it again but something said it was failed or like no link. Then I looked online and found it it was down for awhile and they were working on getting it back up. So I tried again and it worked and played a movie and the links to them seem fine.

jjchieffan 06-13-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 12913129)

That article is dated 6/7. It says that Phoenix, Salts and Zen are all down due to the lawsuit. I don't think that's right. I am pretty sure that I've used all 3 since that date. What about any of you?

SAGA45 06-13-2017 10:08 PM

Friend of mine told me about an add-on called Specto. Says it's better than Exodus. Would anyboyelse agree with that

thabear04 06-14-2017 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12915286)
That article is dated 6/7. It says that Phoenix, Salts and Zen are all down due to the lawsuit. I don't think that's right. I am pretty sure that I've used all 3 since that date. What about any of you?

I tried Phoenix on Sunday and it worked for me.

Jewish Rabbi 06-16-2017 09:48 PM

Exodus not working for me today. I can't even connect to Fusion to rdownload. I'm running 17.3. Anyone else having issues?

Fish 06-16-2017 10:03 PM

Exodus is working fine for me. Just tested. Running 17.3.

Fusion, and tvaddons.ag, are down right now though. There was a huge crackdown on online streaming sites in the UK, and tvaddons, who hosts Fusion, took their website and all Fusion sources offline. SALTS, Phoenix are also down.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-library-shut/

I'm confident things will return to normal eventually. This certainly isn't the first time something like this happened, and won't be the last. There's alternatives popping up already. And if you have any existing KODI devices, you can technically extract the addons and from an existing one and copy it to another.

Jewish Rabbi 06-16-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12920152)

Fusion, and tvaddons.ag, are down right now though. There was a huge crackdown on online streaming sites in the UK, and tvaddons, who hosts Fusion, took their website and all Fusion sources offline. SALTS, Phoenix are also down.

I'm confident things will return to normal eventually. This certainly isn't the first time something like this happened, and won't be the last. There's alternatives popping up already. And if you have any existing KODI devices, you can technically extract the addons and from an existing one and copy it to another.

Thanks Fish. Hopefully it will work for me tomorrow.

WilliamTheIrish 06-17-2017 12:51 PM

Good work, Fish!

SAGA45 06-17-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12920152)

No wonder Indigo isn't working for me. Thankfully Exodus is still runnin

bevischief 06-18-2017 08:33 PM

Anything to fix this pairing bs?

Fish 06-18-2017 08:56 PM

There's no fix for the pairing. It's required for some of the better sources. All you have to do is use any device connected to the same network that the device your viewing is using, and go to the web address. Check the box that says I'm a human, and click Pair. It's a small price to pay for near-instant free content...

007 06-18-2017 10:03 PM

People Watching in Movies appears to be broke for me.

thabear04 06-18-2017 11:54 PM

Phoenix is gone from my kodi I click the addon and nothing is there but Exodus was still up and running for me.

Fish 06-19-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 12922105)
Phoenix is gone from my kodi I click the addon and nothing is there but Exodus was still up and running for me.

Phoenix is down for the count, and might not come back.

Exodus still works, despite a few categories. Remember that these plugins used shared categories put together from many of the developers themselves. Which they since took offline. That's why most searches work fine but some categories fail. The searches will work because the content is still there. The grouping will just be ****ed for a while.

dirk digler 06-19-2017 07:31 AM

Damn it appears alot of addon's are being shut down. No wonder things have sucked recently.

• Fusion (central repository) – Offline – After the Dish Network news broke, fusion went offline. Maintenance is currently being performed on it and we expect it to be fully back up later this week. Most of the addons and repos below were in Fusion, so we should have a clearer picture of all Kodi addons taken offline when it comes back online.
  • Blazetamer (Velocity) – Offline
  • Bubbles addon – Offline
  • DandyMedia (DandyMedia, 1080p Addons, Film Emporium, HEVC, etc) – Online
  • Echo (Documentaries, Sportie, Echo Guide, etc) – Offline
  • Evolve – Offline forever – Per Goliath’s Twitter: “So as of today i decided to pull Evolve and Reaper. This is to make way for a new addon that will be in goliath repo, will keep u updated”
  • Exodus – Intermittent – Exodus is in the fusion central repository, so its status is tied to the status of Fusion above
  • Made in Canada – Online
  • Metalkettle (Decado Documentaries, Sports Mix, TV Mix, Happy Movies, Gobble, etc) – Online – New repository. Click here to install.
  • Motor Replays addon – Online
  • Mucky Duck (M4U, FMovies, 123Movies, etc) – Online
  • Natko (Castaway) – Offline
  • NoobsAndNerds (Bob, Elysium) – Semi-Online. The NaN server is down for maintenance, but you can install addons from their repo via a temporary link by clicking here.
  • One242415 – Offline forever – The addon is official being shut down forever. Straight from One242415 in his addon: I am removing my addon for good. It was a hell of a ride for me. First starting off with Navi-X, then with Mashup, then with Phoenix, and for two months with my own add-on. Thank you all for supporting One242415!! PS: I will not be back I’m closing down for good! This addon will be closed within a few days
  • Planet MMA addon – Online
  • PodGod Repo (cCloud, Pro Sport) – Offline
  • Shani (Zem TV) – Offline
  • Sportsdevil – Offline. Future uncertain.
  • K3l3vra (SALTs, 1Channel) – Offline – You can install the repo, however addons will not install due to missing dependencies to the offshoregit server.
  • Xbmchub (USTVNow, Velvet Hotdog, Phoenix) – Offline – Xbmchub is still in the fusion central repository, so its status is tied to the status of Fusion above.
    • Phoenix – Offline forever – The addon is being shut down forever. From Cosmix: In light of current events we have decided to close down phoenix. This is not something that was easy for us to do; we have all formed a bond that cannot be broken as a team and have a HUGE support base that we are thankful of. I can speak for myself when i say thank you to everybody that has ever been involved in phoenix and it will always be one of my fondest memories.
  • UK Turk – Online – New repository. Click here to install
  • Ultimate (Ultimate IPTV) – Offline
  • Vortex – Online – New repository. Click here to install.
  • XunityTalk (Easynews, iStream, Football Replays) – Offline – Status unknown.

bevischief 06-19-2017 12:43 PM

I am getting serious some what pissed off.

Mephistopheles Janx 06-19-2017 11:19 PM

The unreliability of it all is what always kept me away from a KODI set up.

I'd a thousand times over rather pay for a VPN service and simply download from torrents to get whatever content I want to watch.

Shaid 06-20-2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx (Post 12923496)
The unreliability of it all is what always kept me away from a KODI set up.

I'd a thousand times over rather pay for a VPN service and simply download from torrents to get whatever content I want to watch.

I did that for years but this is so much more convenient and you can practically instantly watch a show instead of waiting on the download then adding it to the correct location, making sure the naming structure is correct, etc. if your using a setup like Plex. I haven't used a torrent in a very long time. It would be a big step back to have to go back to that.

PAChiefsGuy 06-21-2017 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 12923966)
I did that for years but this is so much more convenient and you can practically instantly watch a show instead of waiting on the download then adding it to the correct location, making sure the naming structure is correct, etc. if your using a setup like Plex. I haven't used a torrent in a very long time. It would be a big step back to have to go back to that.

I'm not a fan or torrents either. Kodi was so much better. Damn shame it is getting shut down.

Any alternatives out there?

Fish 06-21-2017 05:57 AM

It's not getting shut down. Be patient.

wutamess 06-21-2017 12:34 PM

I've reset my box and everything and can't find ANYTHING. the links in the OP aren't working. I thought I was missing something. I no longer have the Movies option when I go to KODI. Just pictures, videos, music, programs and settings.

Am I missing somethin? I don't have Exodus at all.

RustShack 06-27-2017 01:34 PM

I downloaded specto fork and shows are buffering like crazy.

SAGA45 06-27-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 12922168)
Damn it appears alot of addon's are being shut down. No wonder things have sucked recently.

• Fusion (central repository) – Offline – After the Dish Network news broke, fusion went offline. Maintenance is currently being performed on it and we expect it to be fully back up later this week. Most of the addons and repos below were in Fusion, so we should have a clearer picture of all Kodi addons taken offline when it comes back online.
  • Blazetamer (Velocity) – Offline
  • Bubbles addon – Offline
  • DandyMedia (DandyMedia, 1080p Addons, Film Emporium, HEVC, etc) – Online
  • Echo (Documentaries, Sportie, Echo Guide, etc) – Offline
  • Evolve – Offline forever – Per Goliath’s Twitter: “So as of today i decided to pull Evolve and Reaper. This is to make way for a new addon that will be in goliath repo, will keep u updated”
  • Exodus – Intermittent – Exodus is in the fusion central repository, so its status is tied to the status of Fusion above
  • Made in Canada – Online
  • Metalkettle (Decado Documentaries, Sports Mix, TV Mix, Happy Movies, Gobble, etc) – Online – New repository. Click here to install.
  • Motor Replays addon – Online
  • Mucky Duck (M4U, FMovies, 123Movies, etc) – Online
  • Natko (Castaway) – Offline
  • NoobsAndNerds (Bob, Elysium) – Semi-Online. The NaN server is down for maintenance, but you can install addons from their repo via a temporary link by clicking here.
  • One242415 – Offline forever – The addon is official being shut down forever. Straight from One242415 in his addon: I am removing my addon for good. It was a hell of a ride for me. First starting off with Navi-X, then with Mashup, then with Phoenix, and for two months with my own add-on. Thank you all for supporting One242415!! PS: I will not be back I’m closing down for good! This addon will be closed within a few days
  • Planet MMA addon – Online
  • PodGod Repo (cCloud, Pro Sport) – Offline
  • Shani (Zem TV) – Offline
  • Sportsdevil – Offline. Future uncertain.
  • K3l3vra (SALTs, 1Channel) – Offline – You can install the repo, however addons will not install due to missing dependencies to the offshoregit server.
  • Xbmchub (USTVNow, Velvet Hotdog, Phoenix) – Offline – Xbmchub is still in the fusion central repository, so its status is tied to the status of Fusion above.
    • Phoenix – Offline forever – The addon is being shut down forever. From Cosmix: In light of current events we have decided to close down phoenix. This is not something that was easy for us to do; we have all formed a bond that cannot be broken as a team and have a HUGE support base that we are thankful of. I can speak for myself when i say thank you to everybody that has ever been involved in phoenix and it will always be one of my fondest memories.
  • UK Turk – Online – New repository. Click here to install
  • Ultimate (Ultimate IPTV) – Offline
  • Vortex – Online – New repository. Click here to install.
  • XunityTalk (Easynews, iStream, Football Replays) – Offline – Status unknown.

Only one on that list Im concerned with is Exodus and SportsDevil. Once Exodus is gone I'll be sad

Fish 06-27-2017 09:34 PM

It's not really the Exodus addon that you need to be concerned with. Or any particular addon for that matter. What's more vitally important is the URLResolver component/dependency. That's essentially what each of the other individual addons use to resolve potential links from all the various sources. The addons themselves basically just organize internet links to specific movies from many dozens of online content providers. When the addon grab the links, they all use the built-in KODI component called URLResolver to successfully access all those content providers by resolving the URLs into something KODI can play as a single video file. Many times, the movie you're playing is actually a bunch of .RAR files on a remote server somewhere. The URLResolver takes the internet addresses of that collection of .RAR files, and converts it into what seems like a single continuous video file that KODI can play and buffer as much as necessary. It's actually very impressive on the back end if you see what all it does.

Basically, the addons depend on URLResolver to be updated more than the addons needing to be individually updated themselves. That has traditionally been a behind the scenes job. But at this point going forward, who knows. So far, Exodus has continued to function just fine, outside of the "People Watching" listing. That's because that listing depended on a source completely external of the actual media, but still missing because of the tvaddons exit. Some of the individual lists in the addons were externally maintained, and have since disappeared. But the actual media content is still there and the method to add more is still present and working. If that makes sense...

SAGA45 06-27-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12934799)
It's not really the Exodus addon that you need to be concerned with. Or any particular addon for that matter. What's more vitally important is the URLResolver component/dependency. That's essentially what each of the other individual addons use to resolve potential links from all the various sources. The addons themselves basically just organize internet links to specific movies from many dozens of online content providers. When the addon grab the links, they all use the built-in KODI component called URLResolver to successfully access all those content providers by resolving the URLs into something KODI can play as a single video file. Many times, the movie you're playing is actually a bunch of .RAR files on a remote server somewhere. The URLResolver takes the internet addresses of that collection of .RAR files, and converts it into what seems like a single continuous video file that KODI can play and buffer as much as necessary. It's actually very impressive on the back end if you see what all it does.

Basically, the addons depend on URLResolver to be updated more than the addons needing to be individually updated themselves. That has traditionally been a behind the scenes job. But at this point going forward, who knows. So far, Exodus has continued to function just fine, outside of the "People Watching" listing. That's because that listing depended on a source completely external of the actual media, but still missing because of the tvaddons exit. Some of the individual lists in the addons were externally maintained, and have since disappeared. But the actual media content is still there and the method to add more is still present and working. If that makes sense...

That is pretty damned amazing! I had know idea that much was going on under the hood. Very impressive! Thanks for the info as always. I just hope KODI doesn't go the way of Limewire. Just Like Limewire, I was relatively late to the show with KODI as it's been around for quite some time.

Fish 06-27-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 12934821)
That is pretty damned amazing! I had know idea that much was going on under the hood. Very impressive! Thanks for the info as always. I just hope KODI doesn't go the way of Limewire. Just Like Limewire, I was relatively late to the show with KODI as it's been around for quite some time.

It was designed that way intentionally. By separately maintaining the URLResolver externally from the addons, it greatly reduced all the addons functionality of actually looking for media, reducing individual updates, and requiring only the URLResolver to be continuously updated as opposed to each addon themselves individually by many different developers.

Add that to the completely universal application of the KODI app and settings, it's actually very impressive what the KODI guys have built. I've been following KODI since the XBMP days back in late 99 early 2000. The earliest of KODI predecessors. It's tough to explain just how this thing has grown and changed through the years.

wutamess 06-28-2017 08:27 AM

So just ignore my I can't get KODI to load movies post huh? :D

Fish 06-28-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 12935048)
So just ignore my I can't get KODI to load movies post huh? :D

Sorry I missed that. You're saying you had Exodus addon installed, then it disappeared? I'm not sure how that could happen. How was it installed? Did you install it using Indigo? A repository?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you reference the Movies option. There are many different Movies folders within KODI. Almost every individual addon has a Movies section. If you add media to your KODI library and set the content to scrape movies, it will also create a Movies folder. I'm not sure which you're talking about.

WilliamTheIrish 07-04-2017 11:48 AM

Fish

I'm on 17.3. Exodus icon disappeared. Can't get it back. So I reloaded KODI but cannot find a repository that will load the usual TV addons stuff.

I know you're tied up in a project and I'm reading as much as I can but see no available answer.

Fish 07-04-2017 11:58 AM

You might try the Simply Caz repo listed here: https://addonhq.com/alternative-for-...s-replacement/

If that doesn't install Exodus, I'll extract the addon from one of my existing devices, and upload it for you guys.

WilliamTheIrish 07-04-2017 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12943006)
You might try the Simply Caz repo listed here: https://addonhq.com/alternative-for-...s-replacement/

If that doesn't install Exodus, I'll extract the addon from one of my existing devices, and upload it for you guys.

That's the one I tried and it didn't load.

Fish 07-04-2017 07:27 PM

Try to install this via "Install by zip" option.

Do not use Safari to download it, as it will auto-unzip it.

https://mega.nz/#!Dcs2STgB!LjtAulEeG...Pw46PSZP2ZiXKQ

Shaid 07-05-2017 09:24 AM

Since Kodi has been a little flaky, I've been using TerrariumTV as an alternative until Kodi is back to normal. Installed it the same way I installed Kodi last time, using Cetusplay. Pretty happy with it so far.

It wants to use MX Player but I don't have that and just choose to open the streams with ES Media Player. You can also open them with Kodi but I haven't messed with that yet since it's been working for me so far.

wutamess 07-07-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12935091)
Sorry I missed that. You're saying you had Exodus addon installed, then it disappeared? I'm not sure how that could happen. How was it installed? Did you install it using Indigo? A repository?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean when you reference the Movies option. There are many different Movies folders within KODI. Almost every individual addon has a Movies section. If you add media to your KODI library and set the content to scrape movies, it will also create a Movies folder. I'm not sure which you're talking about.

I had a zoomtak device that came with KODI pre-loaded.
I went into KODI and it'll give me main options, music, movies, tv, etc.
when I choose one of the main options, it would then give me a list of the Movie add-ons... Phoeniz, Exodus, Titan, etc.

Now, I don't even have the main MOVIE option to choose add-ons. Just Music, TV, etc and they're missing a lot of add-ons as well.

I'm thinking I need to re-program the entire thing.

Fish 07-07-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 12947254)
I had a zoomtak device that came with KODI pre-loaded.
I went into KODI and it'll give me main options, music, movies, tv, etc.
when I choose one of the main options, it would then give me a list of the Movie add-ons... Phoeniz, Exodus, Titan, etc.

Now, I don't even have the main MOVIE option to choose add-ons. Just Music, TV, etc and they're missing a lot of add-ons as well.

I'm thinking I need to re-program the entire thing.

That's a pre-configured setup. So I wouldn't have a clue how to fix that without knowing the setup. You might check to see if the addons themselves are still there. You may have just lost whatever Movies listing was there, and not the actual addons themselves. Go to Settings\Addons\My Addons and see what it lists for Video addons.

Pre-configured boxes are always a pain for this reason. And unfortunately, it's not going to be easy to rebuild it at the moment, as the sources for all the addons you've listed are no longer active. Phoenix is gone and likely isn't coming back.

Gpa 07-07-2017 02:24 PM

Can someone tell me what I need to add on to my kodi on firestick so I can see my chiefs out of town? I am interested in the local tv playing all games not game pass

007 07-07-2017 05:26 PM

well something is off. I can't get anything to stream on Exodus today.

aturnis 07-08-2017 11:52 PM

Search function is f'ed up too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

007 07-09-2017 01:59 PM

well it looks like the end of a good thing. pretty much nothing works

thabear04 07-09-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 12949454)
well it looks like the end of a good thing. pretty much nothing works

Exodus work fine yesterday for me. Haven't checked today to see if it plays.

notorious 07-09-2017 10:21 PM

It's been messed up for a while.

Easy "around the problem" fix.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RpYUZ5Trous?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

notorious 07-09-2017 10:22 PM

Search movies on IMDB and add them to your watchlist. They will show in "My Movies" on Exodus.

BryanBusby 07-09-2017 10:36 PM

Exodus isn't officially being updated anymore, so I moved to Elysium awhile ago.

Here's a helpful link for figuring out addons http://kodiapps.com/addons-chart

007 07-10-2017 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12950166)
It's been messed up for a while.

Easy "around the problem" fix.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RpYUZ5Trous?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Seeing the movie list isn't the problem. Every single link is dead on most of them.

notorious 07-10-2017 01:25 PM

Hmmm. I guess I am not watching movies that are in demand.

notorious 07-10-2017 08:56 PM

Just downloaded Elysium since I haven't seen many HD options on Exodus. Let's just hope the nerds out there keep providing us with this awesome stuff.

notorious 07-10-2017 09:21 PM

Elysium works way better. It's like what Exodus was when Genesis died.

frankotank 07-12-2017 01:47 PM

good to know!! I'ma load up Elysium tonight. Exodus is starting to shit the bed on me.

BryanBusby 07-13-2017 12:13 AM

Yeah stop using Exodus and move on over.

ILChief 07-13-2017 07:20 AM

Any recommended free vpn for Kodi on an Amazon fire stick 2nd gen?

ILChief 07-14-2017 09:24 PM

Anyone able to get live sports to work? All I get it's errors

Skyy God 07-17-2017 04:37 PM

I'm getting errors from Indigo.

What's the add on installer of choice these days?

Fish 07-17-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 12960356)
I'm getting errors from Indigo.

What's the add on installer of choice these days?

Simply Caz is working the best at the moment.

https://addonhq.com/alternative-for-...imply-caz-repo

Although I'm not absolutely certain how well it will be updated in the future...

SAGA45 07-19-2017 03:20 PM

I friggin love Elysium! Mad at myself for holding on to Exodus for so long and going crazy just trying to find a functional source. Elysium works like a dream.

One thing i wish they'd bring back is the "Years" sorting for TV Shows. I miss that from the Genesis days.

SAGA45 07-19-2017 11:16 PM

Just as soon as I praise Elysium, I'm now having problems. None of listings...tv or movies...will open. Not even 'search' is working. I can get to sub menus for 'genres' and 'years' , etc...but no listings.

Any suggestions? I'm using Jarvis btw. Didn't like Krypton

Scorp 07-20-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAGA45 (Post 12964068)
Just as soon as I praise Elysium, I'm now having problems. None of listings...tv or movies...will open. Not even 'search' is working. I can get to sub menus for 'genres' and 'years' , etc...but no listings.

Any suggestions? I'm using Jarvis btw. Didn't like Krypton

Support of any Kodi app is going to be limited and touch and go for some time.

SAGA45 07-20-2017 02:35 PM

Using Covenant now. Working well

Mecca 07-21-2017 12:52 PM

Question guys, I'm assuming we're all cord cutters here, with all the streaming done do you guys get massively high internet usage rates? Mine are through the roof like insane numbers that frankly when I read up about it even experts act like no household could pull.

Shaid 07-21-2017 12:58 PM

I pay for speed but not usage so I don't have that issue. With the current changes that seem like they'll allow ISPs to charge more for usage, that may change. If it does, I'll probably need to reexamine how I get media.

Mecca 07-21-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 12966413)
I pay for speed but not usage so I don't have that issue. With the current changes that seem like they'll allow ISPs to charge more for usage, that may change. If it does, I'll probably need to reexamine how I get media.

I'm paying for speed and usage since there's a data cap that I'm basically tripling every month.

Shaid 07-21-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 12966427)
I'm paying for speed and usage since there's a data cap that I'm basically tripling every month.

I work from home most of the time so I have a need for a strong, consistent connection. I'm also generally streaming something in the background while I'm working so I'm not sitting there in silence all day. Here are my options.

12MBs down/3MBs Up - $42 a month
75MBs down/7MBs Up - $56 a month
120MBs down/12MBs Up - $76 a month
1GBs down/20MBs Up - $100 a month.

I choose the second option so I pay basically $60 a month once taxes, etc. are applied. I don't consider that cheap by any means but it's what I need for work and when I've got multiple TVs or other devices streaming content, it's basically the lowest I feel I can go. I'm so glad I don't pay for usage. If I had that setup, I'd probably have a crazy bill.

Mecca 07-21-2017 03:02 PM

I have a setup like that with more people, I have Comcasts top package with a deal I was paying 50 then had to pay another 50 to go unlimited so I'm at 100 a month now for top speed and using nearly 4TB a month when they cap at 1.
Posted via Mobile Device

007 07-21-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 12966404)
Question guys, I'm assuming we're all cord cutters here, with all the streaming done do you guys get massively high internet usage rates? Mine are through the roof like insane numbers that frankly when I read up about it even experts act like no household could pull.

define insane

Mecca 07-21-2017 04:44 PM

I average almost 4TB a month in usage. Everything says 1TB is hard to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

007 07-21-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 12966825)
I average almost 4TB a month in usage. Everything says 1TB is hard to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah that's insane. I've never done closer to 1tb

The Franchise 07-21-2017 07:36 PM

What the **** are you doing to get to 4 TB a month? Streaming 24/7?

Fish 07-21-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 12966404)

Google Fiber, bitch. No worries, not sure what you're talkin about....

Fish 07-21-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 12966825)
I average almost 4TB a month in usage.
Posted via Mobile Device

Really doubtful.

ILChief 07-22-2017 09:04 AM

Do you guys use a VPN when you use Kodi? My internet connection is about 21 mbps down. Not insanely blazing but good enough. When I connect to a VPN, though it drops to horrible speeds. I have tried several. Which one has decent speeds. I am running a FireStick right now. Am looking at pure android tv boxes.