ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345487)

stumppy 05-05-2023 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16728993)
Just picked up this little guy today. Can’t wait to get him home and leave him alone with my six year old!!

Name ideas? I’m torn between Bloodgurgler and AngelOfPainAndSuffering

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...0ed2b2c49b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Death, Destroyer of Worlds.

BryanBusby 05-05-2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16728993)
Just picked up this little guy today. Can’t wait to get him home and leave him alone with my six year old!!

Name ideas? I’m torn between Bloodgurgler and AngelOfPainAndSuffering

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...0ed2b2c49b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fluffy.

My wife and I had a dumb argument about these ****ing dogs again. For the millionth time, I really don't give a shit about the dogs owner. I just don't see a lot of news stories about a poodle killing a family.

Jenson71 05-05-2023 03:23 PM

If you keep a pit (mixed or pure) with an infant/toddler, you are gambling that child’s life.

George Liquor 05-05-2023 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 16934820)
There was a Reddit thread where people posted pits they’ve killed. It was very inspirational knowing folks are out there taking these worthless animals out

You should have cracked its head with your sand wedge. Now there's mobile ticking time bomb running around.

srvy 05-05-2023 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 16934812)
Golfed at Grand Summitt (grandview area) teo Sundays ago. Was in sand trap on 15 with my buddy on the green maybe 6-7’ away. As I began my backswing I could hear something behind me running, like a deer. I turned around and it was a ginormous pit bull. The f*** was IN THE TRAP WITH ME.

I freaked out and held my club up at him. He was snarling like crazy, and walking around us in circles like he was looking for the best angle to attack. He was ar least 75lbs. Eventually after a few minutes of us holding our ground he ran off.

The course is surrounded by low income housing and apartments so the dipshit who owned the menace didn’t know - or didn’t care - he was running loose on the course. (He looked a lot like the photo above)

Is that the old River Oaks golf club I played there a few times in the 70s. It went to shit in the 2000's it was closed for a long time.

Abba-Dabba 05-05-2023 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 16934929)
You should have cracked its head with your sand wedge. Now there's mobile ticking time bomb running around.

At least Bob Barker the mother****er with a 4 iron. Sheesh.

Prison Bitch 05-05-2023 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 16934939)
Is that the old River Oaks golf club I played there a few times in the 70s. It went to shit in the 2000's it was closed for a long time.

It’s about a 5 min drive from River Jokes. Much nicer course but the same riff raft living around it. Once at Jokes years ago (it shut down permanently since Covid) I saw a couple swearing a storm at each other in the back deck while we were on the fairway about to hit

ForeverChiefs58 05-05-2023 04:05 PM

Why don’t they just make a new law making it illegal for a pit bull to kill someone?

tredadda 05-05-2023 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 16934939)

I remember growing up River Oaks was nice. I thought that was where all the well off people lived.

Tribal Warfare 05-05-2023 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 16934851)
Don’t be silly, everyone knows a cat man when they see one

Great name dog shall be called Pussy

Titty Meat 05-05-2023 04:48 PM

What's more dangerous for children pittbulls or trans ppl?

notorious 05-05-2023 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16935010)
What's more dangerous for children pittbulls or trans ppl?

I would say a Trans Pitbull but I don't want the SyFy channel making a movie about it.

Tribal Warfare 05-05-2023 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16935022)
I would say a Trans Pitbull but I don't want the SyFy channel making a movie about it.

It's called Splice featuring Adrian Brody

KCUnited 05-05-2023 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 16934917)
If you keep a pit (mixed or pure) with an infant/toddler, you are gambling that child’s life.

Who are we to stand in Darwin’s way?

Pablo 05-05-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 16934812)
Golfed at Grand Summitt (grandview area) teo Sundays ago. Was in sand trap on 15 with my buddy on the green maybe 6-7’ away. As I began my backswing I could hear something behind me running, like a deer. I turned around and it was a ginormous pit bull. The f*** was IN THE TRAP WITH ME.

I freaked out and held my club up at him. He was snarling like crazy, and walking around us in circles like he was looking for the best angle to attack. He was ar least 75lbs. Eventually after a few minutes of us holding our ground he ran off.

The course is surrounded by low income housing and apartments so the dipshit who owned the menace didn’t know - or didn’t care - he was running loose on the course. (He looked a lot like the photo above)

There's never a good reason to golf in Grandview. I know the specific course and development you're talking about.

Pablo 05-05-2023 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 16934917)

Shame I traded in my beagles last year for a couple bad-ass blue nose pits. Son is almost 7 so he can fend for himself and they're kinda sweet on newborns so it should be fine.

seamonster 05-05-2023 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 16727477)
I can agree with this post. I got a female Doberman when I was in my early 20's. She was such a great dog and I had her for 13 years. I'm not sure I would do that right now in my life because of all the work involved. Def a great breed if you want a security dog but they are still a big dog.

We are now looking into getting a medium sized poodle as they don't shed and will be small-ish dog for our Condo yet just big enough for our son to play with. This breed is hard to find though.

Got a big ass Serbian\European Doberman from a breeder in North Carolina. Never ceases to amaze me how smart this dog is.

tredadda 05-05-2023 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16935143)
There's never a good reason to golf do anything in Grandview. I know the specific course and development you're talking about.

FYP

Eureka 05-06-2023 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 16935171)
Got a big ass Serbian\European Doberman from a breeder in North Carolina. Never ceases to amaze me how smart this dog is.

I bet. They seem to train their owners well for the most part.

Had a male "European" Dobermann when I was younger. At about year two someone mentioned to my family how they never could pet my dog and that's when it dawned on us that he would only let the family touch him. Dude was tough as nails and built solid. He would tolerate people being around but it was like he was always on guard. Miss that guy.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 11:39 AM

Got charged again last night. Dude was going for Copper's neck and almost got it. I yanked him up and away and wheeled around trying to get away while dipshit owner came out to control his monster. Which took forever. Fell to the ground twice. "GET YOUR DAMN DOG OFF US"

Three times in the last year. Wasn't even close to the house either time.

This was the worst. My knees are all ****ed up now. Just filed a report. I will now carry heavy dog spray and a large clubbed stick going forward.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DM8PtsQl-bU" title="They should all be destroyed - Jurassic Park" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187277)
Got charged again last night. Dude was going for Copper's neck and almost got it. I yanked him up and away and wheeled around trying to get away while dipshit owner came out to control his monster. Which took forever. Fell to the ground twice. "GET YOUR DAMN DOG OFF US"

This was the worst. My knees are all ****ed up now. Just filed a report. I will now carry heavy dog spray and a large clubbed stick going forward.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DM8PtsQl-bU" title="They should all be destroyed - Jurassic Park" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The problem isn't so much the Pit Bulls as it is the reeruns that tend to own them.

KCJake 10-24-2023 12:00 PM

"They don't bite I swear"

"I've never seen them act this way"

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 17187291)
The problem isn't so much the Pit Bulls as it is the reeruns that tend to own them.

The only dogs who have ever attacked me or my dog have been ****ing pits.

I've had other dogs approach and bark but none of them felt like a threat.

Now I agree that the owner makes a difference as to whether they will attack a human. But ALL of them will go after another dog, unprovoked. Period.

It's instinct.

**** pits. The next one who runs up on me and Copper is going to wish he was never born.

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187323)

Now I agree that the owner makes a difference as to whether they will attack a human. But ALL of them will go after another dog, unprovoked. Period.

It's instinct.

**** pits. The next one who runs up on me and Copper is going to wish he was never born.

**** yeah, gut 'em like a fish.

George Liquor 10-24-2023 12:04 PM

I saw a 110lb college woman walking an 80lb pit bull around my neighborhood the other day. Now I'm not vehemently anti pitbull... i fostered a pit puppy for a month or so a few years ago and he was great.

But what's this lady gonna do if that pit bull decides to go pit bull? Why do women love these dogs so much?

Lzen 10-24-2023 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187277)

Never heard of heavy dog spray. Not sure if I would trust that. Perhaps you should consider concealed carry.

You said you got attacked again. Was this the same dog/owner?

Mephistopheles Janx 10-24-2023 12:08 PM

Quote:

It's instinct.

Even my 28lb Bacon? If so... explains why you haven't been back to the farm. :D

https://i.imgur.com/Yytxcuu.png

I mean... look at him

https://i.imgur.com/1DfToDS.jpg

Lzen 10-24-2023 12:08 PM

Quote:

It's instinct.

I have been attacked by other breeds. Last time I recall was about 4 years ago. I think, if memory serves, it was a lab or lab mix. Yeah, it's not so much about the breed as it is the bad owners, IMO.

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 12:11 PM

Chihuahuas are the meanest dogs on the planet. If they weighed 150 pounds, they'd make Pit Bulls look friendly and stable.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17187329)
Never heard of heavy dog spray. Not sure if I would trust that. Perhaps you should consider concealed carry.

You said you got attacked again. Was this the same dog/owner?

Postmen carry it (I did). I'm not going to bring a gun on dog walks. :LOL: That's just asking for trouble.

It has been three separate pits.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 17187336)
Chihuahuas are the meanest dogs on the planet. If they weighed 150 pounds, they'd make Pit Bulls look friendly and stable.

Several chihuahuas have run up on us when walking. Copper won't even howl at them. ROFL

frozenchief 10-24-2023 12:13 PM

My wife is an ER charge nurse/manager. We live in a very dog friendly state but they have to document all dog bites/attacks. Rough estimate from her: 95% of the dog bites/attacks are from pit bulls. 3-4% from German shepherds. Remainder from a variety.

George Liquor 10-24-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187339)
Several chihuahuas have run up on us when walking. Copper won't even howl at them. ROFL

Chihuahuas need to face extinction.

Eleazar 10-24-2023 12:22 PM

“Pumpkin would never attack anyone. MY little pittie is different. She’s scared of her own shadow. She wouldn’t hurt a fly. Sweetest dog ever” -always said in the comments for a story where another one of these dogs has torn someone apart

Pablo 10-24-2023 12:25 PM

He only mauls kids when they do something to startle him like standing at a bus stop or ride a bike in the street!

Pablo 10-24-2023 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdj23 (Post 17187359)
Chihuahuas need to face extinction.

You round these dogs and pits up and throw them in a wood chipper and bites just went down by 98%

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17187371)
He only mauls kids when they do something to startle him like standing at a bus stop or ride a bike in the street!

I get you are joking. But we were clear on the other side of the street.

https://media.tenor.com/0MzUD38iZTIA...-shoot-her.gif

I think the thing that really unsettled me is the dog was not interested in me at all. He wanted to murder my poor coonhound. Mr poor brave, stupid coonhound who was more than willing to fight this piece of shit and die for me.

crispystl 10-24-2023 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdj23 (Post 17187326)
I saw a 110lb college woman walking an 80lb pit bull around my neighborhood the other day. Now I'm not vehemently anti pitbull... i fostered a pit puppy for a month or so a few years ago and he was great.

But what's this lady gonna do if that pit bull decides to go pit bull? Why do women love these dogs so much?

A few months ago my wiener dog wandered out of the garage for a couple of seconds. (This is a first for him because he's a rescue so he stays close to us) Anyhow I saw him run out right away and followed him, but he ran up to this woman that couldn't have been more than 90 lbs soaking wet walking two of those mofos. I'm lucky I snagged my dog up fast because that lady let a bunch of slack up in the leash so they could go after my dog. What a bitch. I know it was my dog's fault but this lady litereally enticed those pit bulls to go after my little dog, and if they ever decided to go after something there is no way she'd be able to hold one back, let alone both. It really pissed me off because the wiener is easily the best pet I've ever had.

ChiTown 10-24-2023 12:30 PM

The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull. F em.

Pablo 10-24-2023 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl (Post 17187379)
A few months ago my wiener dog wandered out of the garage for a couple of seconds. (This is a first for him because he's a rescue so he stays close to us) Anyhow I saw him run out right away and followed him, but he ran up to this woman that couldn't have been more than 90 lbs soaking wet walling two of those mofos. I'm lucky I snagged my dog up fast because that lady let a bunch of slack up in the leash so they could go after my dog. What a bitch. I know it was my dog'ss fault but this lady litereally enticed those pit bulls to go after my little dog, and if they ever decided to go after something there is no way she be abkle to hold one back, let alone both. It really pissed me off because the wiener is easily the best pet I've ever had.

She wanted to go back home and tell everyone how her badass and TUFF shitbulls just took care of a scary threatening dog

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 12:32 PM

I've always wondered how hard it would be to kill a typical Pit Bull, without a weapon.

crispystl 10-24-2023 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 17187342)
My wife is an ER charge nurse/manager. We live in a very dog friendly state but they have to document all dog bites/attacks. Rough estimate from her: 95% of the dog bites/attacks are from pit bulls. 3-4% from German shepherds. Remainder from a variety.

Another thing is while some small dogs can be aggressive (Datsuns are on the list). If that dog ever tunred on me (which he wouldn't, but if he did) I'd punt his 13lb ass across the room. You'd have much more on your hands than that if you had to deal with a full size pit bull.

crispystl 10-24-2023 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 17187388)
I've always wondered how hard it would be to kill a typical Pit Bull, without a weapon.

Heh...I wouldn't want to find out.

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl (Post 17187396)

I wouldn't necessarily want to find out, but I don't think they could endure too many kicks to the torso.

Mephistopheles Janx 10-24-2023 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 17187398)
I wouldn't necessarily want to find out, but I don't think they could endure too many kicks to the torso.

Would you be able to endure the Pitty after it turns it's attention to you after the first or second kick though...

Pablo 10-24-2023 12:40 PM

Quote:

I bet they can take a tremendous beating before they even slow down a little bit. You’re gonna get your legs and arms shredded long before your tummy kicks do a thing.

They’re basically terminator in fur.

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 17187399)
Would you be able to endure the Pitty after it turns it's attention to you after the first or second kick though...

Worst-case scenario, give them one arm and gouge their eyes out with the other after they clamp down.

It sounds good in theory anyway. LMAO

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl (Post 17187396)

my sister just scared me straight

sent me pics of the broken skull and 22 stitches her friend's 6-year old had to recover from

im just going to the ****ing park from now on, man

crispystl 10-24-2023 12:54 PM

Quote:

I think you'd end up in closer quarters than that. I imagine you'd have to choke that thing out or strangle it.

crispystl 10-24-2023 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17187403)
I bet they can take a tremendous beating before they even slow down a little bit. You’re gonna get your legs and arms shredded long before your tummy kicks do a thing.

Yeah that's the way I see it too.

tredadda 10-24-2023 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17187403)

Yup. Those dogs were bred to fight. They won’t give up or go down easily.

JPH83 10-24-2023 12:59 PM

No idea why anyone has dogs like these. F*** that

ChiTown 10-24-2023 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 17187388)

I had one charge my 4 year old when while I was working on a flower garden in my front yard. That dog started charging at my Son and got within 20 yards of him before I squared that beast in the jaw with my shovel. It ****ed the dog up enough that it laid on the ground for about 10 seconds whimpering and then scurried off. It's too bad I wasn't carrying. I would have happily put a bullet in it's head.

tredadda 10-24-2023 01:01 PM

Out here a pit killed a goat and it’s becoming more of an issue than I would think. They lady who lost the goat has been interviewed by multiple news stations on her #justiceforbessie (the name of the goat) campaign.

TLO 10-24-2023 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdj23 (Post 17187326)
Why do women love these dogs so much?

You can take the woman out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the woman.

Chiefspants 10-24-2023 01:02 PM

My wife and I built a front yard fence because the neighbor lets his pit roam free on Sundays.

“Nah he’s a good boy, wouldn’t harm anyone.”

While that’s been true enough, all it takes is once for our kids to be maimed for life! It became a big thing on the community page because the pit got in a fight with a German Shepherd a gal was taking on a walk. The owner blamed the Shepherd for “starting the fight”. I talked to him about concerns I have because our Australian Shepherd is leash aggressive toward unleashed dogs, and again, he said it was "our problem" ��

A police officer lives across the street. For whatever reason he won’t do anything about this. Animal Control hasn’t either. We live on a busy street though, so I don’t see how that dog lasts long with the amount of times I’ve seen it on the road.

crispystl 10-24-2023 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 17187443)
I had one charge my 4 year old when while I was working on a flower garden in my front yard. That dog started charging at my Son and got within 20 yards of him before I squared that beast in the jaw with my shovel. It ****ed the dog up enough that it laid on the ground for about 10 seconds whimpering and then scurried off. It's too bad I wasn't carrying. I would have happily put a bullet in it's head.

SOB. Good for you man.

Red Dawg 10-24-2023 01:03 PM

Hate those dogs. Been saying for years to kill them all.

ChiTown 10-24-2023 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 17187452)
My wife and I built a front yard fence because the neighbor lets his pit roam free on Sundays.

“Nah he’s a good boy, wouldn’t harm anyone.”

While that’s been true enough, all it takes is once for our kids to be maimed for life! It became a big thing on the community page because the pit got in a fight with a German Shepherd a gal was taking on a walk. The owner blamed the Shepherd for “starting the fight”.

A police officer lives across the street. For whatever reason he won’t do anything about this. Animal Control hasn’t either. We live on a busy street though, so I don’t see how that dog lasts long with the amount of times I’ve seen it on the road.

Sounds like it's time for you to accidentally run over that dog in your neighbor's front yard :)

Sassy Squatch 10-24-2023 01:07 PM

Yeah, that dog is going to be taken care of one way or the other it sounds like.

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 17187443)

That would've made for a fantastic video.

srvy 10-24-2023 01:15 PM

:shake::mad:They are such loving dogs it must have bad owners:mad::shake:

ChiTown 10-24-2023 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 17187461)
That would've made for a fantastic video.

That was circa 2002. Fortunately/unfortunately, that was well before cell phone video capability. I'm sure I looked like a full-blown psycho :LOL:

srvy 10-24-2023 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 16515166)
I love dogs and have always had them and have met some great Pitt Bulls. But I don’t think I would ever own one either.

But to be Frank the flat out meanest dogs I’ve seen and would never ever ever own are Chows.

I agree Chows are worthless very aggressive but they don't have the jaw crushing pressure of a PB.

out in the field as a land surveyor had many encounters with running loose Chows. They like to stalk and wait for the right moment to pounce.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2023 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17187439)
Yup. Those dogs were bred to fight. They won’t give up or go down easily.

Do you think a big stick and the strongest dog spray on the market would suffice, or should I just shoot the bastard next time?

TLO 10-24-2023 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 17187455)
Hate those dogs. Been saying for years to kill them all.

This surprised me like never before.

George Liquor 10-24-2023 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 17187485)
I agree Chows are worthless very aggressive but they don't have the jaw crushing pressure of a PB.

out in the field as a land surveyor had many encounters with running loose Chows. They like to stalk and wait for the right moment to pounce.

My grandparents how a Chow when i was a kid. You couldn't get near the damn thing because it was so schizo, but it would run off into the woods and try to fight coyotes and eat skunks.

BleedingRed 10-24-2023 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers (Post 16514928)
Pitbulls make up less than 6% of the dog population, yet are responsible for more than 80% of dog related human fatalities in the US

I don't give a damn what anyone says, I wouldn't trust one of those ****ing dogs for one second

No one see the underlying racism in this post!?

Frazod 10-24-2023 01:39 PM

When I was a kid (high school), a huge black lab that belonged to a family that lived about half a mile away kept coming down to our house and attacking one of our dogs, which was about half it's size. Happened two or three times, and I told the kid, who was a couple of years younger, that if I saw his goddamn dog in my yard again I was going to shoot it. We lived in the country, and it was 40 years ago, so you could do shit like that. Anyway, one afternoon I get home from school and let the dogs out of the pen, and sure enough, a few minutes later I hear growling and barking outside, looked out the window and saw that ****er attacking Buck again. Channeling Patton from the air raid scene, I said, "all right, by God, that's enough!" grabbed the .357 and went outside. They were going around in circles and I was just waiting for a clean shot when the kid ran up screaming at me to not shoot his dog. He was able to corral it, and I told him that if I EVER saw it again near my house it was dead meat. Never did see it again. Rarely saw him after that as well. :D

While I'm glad I didn't actually have to shoot it, I was fully prepared to do so.

Mephistopheles Janx 10-24-2023 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17187488)
Do you think a big stick and the strongest dog spray on the market would suffice, or should I just shoot the bastard next time?

As much as I love dogs... shoot it. If you don't have a gun on you then find the heaviest item you can drop/swing and just start bashing the ever loving **** out of it. Aim for the ribs and just start wailing away like you have 2 minutes to chop down a sequoia.

If the dog is already on your dog... Copper is gonna get as much of that spray as the attacking dog will. People say to shove your fingers in the attacking dog's butthole, and there is video showing it works, but that can just instead lead to you being mauled.

There is a big difference between Louie and Bacon (who are both foster puppies and are sweet boys protecting their babies *goats*) going out on the farm unsupervised vs an aggressive unsupervised pitty in the city.

BleedingRed 10-24-2023 01:44 PM

Dog mauls kids, mine or otherwise I'm shooting it instantly

crispystl 10-24-2023 01:45 PM

Quote:

Choot em'

Mephistopheles Janx 10-24-2023 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 17187519)
No one see the underlying racism in this post!?

Dude... not here.

BleedingRed 10-24-2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx (Post 17187545)
Dude... not here.

?

How can you blame the whole breed?

tredadda 10-24-2023 02:02 PM

Quote:

Personally? Guns leave little doubt.

seclark 10-24-2023 02:02 PM

Quote:

~nobody says antifreeze…
If you’re in the city, just toss it a crushed glass meatball, and give it some time.
sec

tredadda 10-24-2023 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 17187570)
~nobody says antifreeze…
If you’re in the city, just toss it a crushed glass meatball, and give it some time.
sec

ROFL That’s twisted.

seclark 10-24-2023 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17187574)
ROFL That’s twisted.

I’m talking about the owner ;)
sec

AdolfOliverBush 10-24-2023 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 17187570)
~nobody says antifreeze…
sec

Now we're talking. What about chicken bones marinated in antifreeze?

LoneWolf 10-24-2023 02:22 PM

It all stems back to the owner. If dogs are properly trained and socialized, they will not attack other dogs or people. There are a lot of really bad dog owners out there that think their only job as a dog owner is to make sure the dog doesn't die.