ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Welcome back Dane. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324012)

-King- 07-20-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14356698)
Anyone who doesn't like Dane is a thin-skinned pussy who takes the internet far too seriously.

And you can tell them I said it.

I don't think it's being thin skinned. His act is just weird. It's like a 14 year old on Xbox back in the day.

cosmo20002 07-20-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14356029)
I heard he was looking at houses in Leawood.

I look forward to daily updates about how much the house has appreciated in value.

lewdog 07-20-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 14356774)
ROFL like your opinion matters to me

Who is the worthless twat? Let me see here, the guy who runs his mouth and tries to belittle people and try to make them feel less. Thats what both you and Dane are good for. At least I don’t go around running my mouth like that like some of you guys do.

And thats because you guys have a low sense of self to do that. Thats pretty sad if you ask me. Oh well better you guys than me.

I’ll bet anything that Im a way more likeable guy in life than Dane or you. You could prioritize him over me, thats cool. I dont care.

You dont even know me.

I know enough about you and KCconnection to know you’re worthless Canadians.

bricks 07-20-2019 09:05 PM

How about Dane is abnormal? Like its seen when he has to freak out and blow up over differences in opinions.

And then try to belittle people by calling them effin idiots or whatever. Dude is not nice and rude. Like seriously, if someone has a difference in opinion so be it.

Ive never seen anyone in my life like him blow up over differences in opinion. That he gets so personal. Why?

bricks 07-20-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14356834)

You don’t know me. All you can extract is from what you see here thats it. But you dont know well enough.

And you’re wrong about me.

bricks 07-20-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14356834)

Ok so you claim Im worthless, are you setting a good example of bringing good value when you talk the way you do?

Do you talk to other people like this face to face?

lewdog 07-20-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 14356842)
Ok so you claim Im worthless, are you setting a good example of bringing good value when you talk the way you do?

Do you talk to other people like this face to face?

Absolutely.

Every time I see eDave. Or meet a Canadian.

Ming the Merciless 07-20-2019 09:19 PM

Dane is a good poster. He is also a funny mofo.
I've had tons of run ins with him, and shit talking episodes but its all in good fun. If you wanna shit talk the guy, just dont get all butthurt when he beats you.

On the other hand I'm not surprised that the crop of geniouses and canadians who make up this shit-tastic crew of cry babies coming in this thread to confess that a long haired guitar player from California tore their labia is unable to handle some banter.

TribalElder 07-20-2019 09:35 PM

Danes not here man

https://i.imgflip.com/yk6ya.jpg

Easy 6 07-20-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14356780)
How strange people wouldn’t enjoy being told, “Shut up, ****.”

Oh come on, soldier... you didn’t trade worse barbs in your wartime quarters with the guys?

The secret with Dane is just fight back and have fun with it

ThaVirus 07-20-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14356780)
How strange people wouldn’t enjoy being told, “Shut up, ****.”

If being called a butt****ing moron upsets you then CP just probably isn't your cup of tea.

ThaVirus 07-20-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14356865)
Oh come on, soldier... you didn’t trade worse barbs in your wartime quarters with the guys?

The secret with Dane is just fight back and have fun with it

100% this.

-King- 07-20-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14356868)
If being called a butt****ing moron upsets you then CP just probably isn't your cup of tea.

I mean yeah this forum is a bunch of 40 year old guys acting like teens but Dane took it to another level. There's a reason why he has the reputation he has despite this being a forum where that kind of stuff is normal.

I mean it's ironic to tell people to get off CP if they can't handle that kind of stuff when he's rage quit at least 2-3 times over shit he couldn't handle lmao.

bricks 07-20-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14356847)
Absolutely.

Every time I see eDave. Or meet a Canadian.

Ok sure. Yup I believe that.

Why do you hate Canadians so much?

srvy 07-20-2019 10:13 PM

Has it even been confirmed that its Dane?

What if its Black Bob ROFL