ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Prisco - Chiefs will go 6-10 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261578)

MMXcalibur 07-19-2012 08:18 PM

Pete Prisco? Jesus Christ, you could get a better prediction from Charles Manson. Check his weekly game prediction percentages. They are consistently in the 40-50's.

Guy's a goddamn moron and is basically CBS' Skip Bayless.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-19-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 8754242)
Pete Prisco? Jesus Christ, you could get a better prediction from Charles Manson. Check his weekly game prediction percentages. They are consistently in the 40-50's.

The entire CBSSports crew is pretty bad. I used to read alot of thier stuff, but after soooooo many fails, it's a waste of ****ing time.

Hammock Parties 07-19-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 8754242)

63 percent last year.

And he was right about the Chefs.

milkman 07-19-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8753578)
As long as Cassel is the QB on this team, my expectations and standards are going to be low.

I wasn't aware he had ever won a game against an above .500 team as a Chief. Must have missed him posting a victory against a 9-7 team when they were 2-5 or something like that.

I am just glad Sunday Ticket had that $96 dollar, single payment deal this year, because I don't think I would have paid $100 to watch him.

Boss Chief pointed out the win against the Steelers, who finished above 550, and Claythan pointed out the win against the Seahawks as the only win against a playoff team.

The only other win against a team that finished above .500 as a starter, either as a Chief or a Patriot, was against the Dolphins in '08 with the Patriots.

So, essentially, in 30+ games as a starter he has 2 wins against a team with a winning record, and 1 win against a playoff team, which is, I believe, the only team to ever make the playoffs with a record below .500.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad King (Post 8753858)
It's likely Cassel does throw for more yards, because we will be behind playing all these good teams.

It's also likely his TD-INT ratio, completion percentage and YPA sucks, with a shitty QB rating.

I'd be surprised if Cassel reaches 3300 yards.

I think it's going to be another season of minimizing his mistakes.

Hammock Parties 07-19-2012 09:37 PM

It's easier to minimize mistakes when you are playing with the lead.

I don't think we will see 2010 Cassel ever again. 200-yard rushing games just don't happen that often, especially against good teams.

007 07-19-2012 09:53 PM

Hell I see us at 1-5 or 2-4 going into the bye week. Then about 5-5 or 6-4 the rest of the way.

so anywhere from 6-10 to 8-8 for me.

L.A. Chieffan 07-19-2012 10:04 PM

6 and 0. Lock it up.

Hammock Parties 07-19-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8754428)
Hell I see us at 1-5 or 2-4 going into the bye week. Then about 5-5 or 6-4 the rest of the way.

so anywhere from 6-10 to 8-8 for me.

This.

007 07-19-2012 10:13 PM

And yes, I hope I am so off base it isn't even funny.

Ace Gunner 07-19-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8753768)
We disagree on that one, I am a Crennel fan. I think he actually knows how to Coach and lead men.

My only real knock against him, is that the players love him.

That has not worked out for the Chiefs in the past, hopefully this time will be different.

Also, he made it pretty clear prior to Pioli correcting him, that Cassel was not the answer in his opinion.

When? I don't recall Crennel commenting on Cassel like that. Can you paraphrase?

This article was a bunch of nonsense imo. The Chiefs have DL problems I don't think are going to be fixed until Dorsey is gone and some players develop there. Plus, they have a first season center, that is going to go a lil rough this year imo.

The three players that tore knees are still a question mark to me. Jamaal going for 1100 yards seems lofty coming back from a blown knee.

Cassel throwing for 3500 yards seems fantastic. I guess if he does that plus throws a bunch of INT's they could go 6 - 10, but I don't see what the writer says here coming true.

They are gonna struggle this season imo. They still need to develop linemen on both sides of the ball. If a OL goes down, what? Who feels good about that scenario? Not me. This team is still a season from becoming a formidable NFL force. They need these young WR's to develop, Baldwin and Breaston will fight it out for the #2 position while everybody on offense will need to get their heads around how Daboll works.

If they are headed to 6 - 10, Cassel won't get the chance to throw for 3500 yards. No way. I figure they'll be 4 - 6 and Cassel will get benched at that point. They'll play better as a young team later on, hit a few wins and break even. Something like that.

notorious 07-19-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8754399)
So, essentially, in 30+ games as a starter he has 2 wins against a team with a winning record, and 1 win against a playoff team, which is, I believe, the only team to ever make the playoffs with a record below .500.

http://www.heavethehawk.com/blogImag...terSobchak.gif

Hammock Parties 07-19-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfootballfan (Post 8754484)
The Chiefs have DL problems I don't think are going to be fixed until Dorsey is gone

How can people be so ****ing stupid?

Dorsey is the best DL on this team the last 4 years.

Hammock Parties 07-19-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8754399)

I believe this is accurate. When I post the massive Cassel ****stitution tomorrow I'll check for sure.

Of course defenders will chime in with his wins over 8-8 teams.

Edit - looks like he also had a win over the 08 Cardinals. But whatever it is, it's not pretty.

007 07-19-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad King (Post 8754497)
I believe this is accurate. When I post the massive Cassel ****stitution tomorrow I'll check for sure.

Always cracks me up that people think 8-8 is a winning record.

MMXcalibur 07-19-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad King (Post 8754497)
I believe this is accurate. <b>When I post the massive Cassel ****stitution tomorrow I'll check for sure.</b>

Edit - looks like he also had a win over the 08 Cardinals.

Is that really necessary? We all know he's not good. Quantifying it only depresses everyone involved.