ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life dear redrum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222207)

Bowser 01-22-2010 11:09 AM

This must be part of the master plan of "going off the grid".

El Jefe 01-22-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 6468637)
Does anyone even find his shit funny anymore? Every time I see that he's posted....I skip over it because I know it's worthless.

The guy's an idiot, waste of life, they should just ban him.

JD10367 01-22-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefPote (Post 6468632)
I don't believe that the movie took the time to expound on the fact that Ralphie had street cred....but he did.

That's funny, I didn't even think of that. :)

And I wouldn't mess with Ralphie. He got bigger.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/m...ley_reveal.jpg

RJ 01-22-2010 11:12 AM

I usually found redrum's schtick funny in a Don Rickles sort of way, but I guess he has a nasty side I haven't seen. Seems like he must have a desire to either get his ass kicked, get banned or both. Way out of line, especially when Mo had made it clear how emotional that subject is for him. Luv mentioned she had issues with him, I guess it's a wide spread problem.

Now is probably a good time for him to make that "off the grid" move.

Iowanian 01-22-2010 11:12 AM

People won't believe the pic and will argue it is photoshop, because there is just no way a 400lb man is supposed to be able to smell his own ass, no matter which model of redwing is applying the pressure to his fat neck.

By "grid" I think he meant "meds" and now he's sitting around the house in bad-idea Jeans that are 4 sizes too small.

Bugeater 01-22-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6468643)
Redrum PM'd me yesterday after I gave him a little crap.

He seemed like his old self. Then this happens?

I don't know man, something may be chemically imbalanced with that dude.

One minute, he's good. Then the next, Boom... Douchebaggery.

I'm not sure if you were around, but for almost a year he never posted, he just left rep comments with mom jokes, and it was kind of amusing actually. Then he finally started posting, he talked mostly about fishing and mushroom hunting and he seemed like a decent guy, and as was mentioned earlier he even showed up to Phil's BBQ and got along fine. Then after the fish fry he wanted to host didn't work out, he went off the deep end and never came back up, I've never seen him offer anything worthwhile to the board since then.

wild1 01-22-2010 11:15 AM

It would be quite amusing for someone to find out his info and pass it along.

This is the kind of thing you don't let someone say about someone else's father, let alone your own.

Slainte 01-22-2010 11:15 AM

I'm guessing a certain douche-discharge is about to find the grid shoved up his ass...

Gonzo 01-22-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6468673)
I'm not sure if you were around, but for almost a year he never posted, he just left rep comments with mom jokes, and it was kind of amusing actually. Then he finally started posting, he talked mostly about fishing and mushroom hunting and he seemed like a decent guy, and as was mentioned earlier he even showed up to Phil's BBQ and got along fine. Then after the fish fry he wanted to host didn't work out, he went off the deep end and never came back up, I've never seen him offer anything worthwhile to the board since then.

Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

I sent him a PM and told him he was a funny bastard and should start posting. One hour later, he started.
My apologies.

Frazod 01-22-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6468682)
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

I sent him a PM and told him he was a funny bastard and should start posting. One hour later, he started.
My apologies.

At least we know who to blame now. :D

DaFace 01-22-2010 11:20 AM

Is he still jobless?

Bugeater 01-22-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6468682)
Yeah... I was around.

IIRC...

My apologies.

lol...it's not your fault, as I mentioned he was fine when he first started posting. One thing that really chaps my hide is that when he was worried about showing up to the BBQ, Mo told him he'd have his back. And this is how he thanks him....

Gonzo 01-22-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 6468691)
At least we know who to blame now. :D

Yeah...

I was a dipshit, what can you do?

Bwana 01-22-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6468693)
Is he still jobless?

I think he posted awhile back he found a job, but perhaps you can arrange for him to be "postless."

Bugeater 01-22-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 6468693)
Is he still jobless?

I have my doubts that he ever even really lost his job, that was probably just another cry for attention.