ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 104.3 the Fan here in Denver reporting (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=200488)

Big Chief Homer 01-16-2009 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 (Post 5397890)
Garrett is rumored to be the Rams new head coach.

Oh ok thanks, Im not too far out of the loop yet.

saw that on espn before I had to go out into the great white northeast and unfreeze pipes.

thanks again.

allen_kcCard 01-16-2009 05:39 PM

I would like Shanny just for the sheer "ass in thier face" every time we beat the donks with him standing on the sidelines in red.

All of the negatives about him will be gone as long as he really isn't looking for sole control of the roster and Pioli can get a solid D coord in place to take care of that side of the ball. Chan is a good fit with him already and I like him to stay with or without the rat.

He also has the experience to be something like what they had in NE with Pioli as far as a football mind to be a partner with, but in this case it would be Scott with the final say instead of BB.

It would be hard to forget the flash of disgust when I see his face, but I would like him (eventually) if he were ours.

OnTheWarpath15 01-16-2009 05:41 PM

If he brings Jeremy Bates to be the OC, and lets Pioli have input on the DC, then I'm all for it.

Mr. Laz 01-16-2009 05:43 PM

as long as shannarat doesn't have full control .... i'm good with it.

keep him around for 5 years or so and we should be completely rebuilt and can start looking for his replacement. Hopefully shannarat cries when we fire him.

SAUTO 01-16-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 5397895)
I would like Shanny just for the sheer "ass in thier face" every time we beat the donks with him standing on the sidelines in red.
All of the negatives about him will be gone as long as he really isn't looking for sole control of the roster and Pioli can get a solid D coord in place to take care of that side of the ball. Chan is a good fit with him already and I like him to stay with or without the rat.

He also has the experience to be something like what they had in NE with Pioli as far as a football mind to be a partner with, but in this case it would be Scott with the final say instead of BB.

It would be hard to forget the flash of disgust when I see his face, but I would like him (eventually) if he were ours.

dont forget shannahan's hatred for the raiders also, thats one thing that would be AWESOME!!! a HC who actually hates the other teams in our division as much as most of us fans(totally unlike perm)

The Franchise 01-16-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5397897)
If he brings Jeremy Bates to be the OC, and lets Pioli have input on the DC, then I'm all for it.

What's your input on Jeremy Bates? I've never heard of him.

Buck 01-16-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5397901)
dont forget shannahan's hatred for the raiders also, thats one thing that would be AWESOME!!! a HC who actually hates the other teams in our division as much as most of us fans(totally unlike perm)

I don't think he hates the Chargers, I mean, nobody does!

Hammock Parties 01-16-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

It's like something out of a movie.

This shit isn't supposed to happen, especially not to sad-sack loser franchises like the Chiefs!

WTF IS GOING ON?

Rain Man 01-16-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleychief (Post 5397881)
This rumor can't be true. I've seen no flights today!

Shanahan travels via flying monkey. Seen any flying monkeys?

SAUTO 01-16-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5397904)
I don't think he hates the Chargers, I mean, nobody does!

i'm sure he doesnt like them too awful much

SAUTO 01-16-2009 05:46 PM

oh and 2 out of 3 aint bad

Big Chief Homer 01-16-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

I would like Shanny just for the sheer "ass in thier face" every time we beat the donks with him staning on the sidelines in red.

Im not sure how I feel about this,all the years of distain for the guy and now he could be our new coach.

Herm or Shannahan.......:hmmm:........Shannahan or Herm...........:hmmm:

Bye Herm.

SAUTO 01-16-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer (Post 5397919)
Im not sure how I feel about this,all the years of distain for the guy and now he could be our new coach.

Herm or Shannahan.......:hmmm:........Shannahan or Herm...........:hmmm:

Bye Herm.

for sure

DT58HOF 01-16-2009 05:50 PM

Pioli+Shanahan
Pioli+Gruden
Pioli+Marty
Pioli+Any of the 3= CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

SAUTO 01-16-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DT58HOF (Post 5397923)
Pioli+Shanahan
Pioli+Gruden
Pioli+Marty
Pioli+Any of the 3= CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

didnt you call hiring pioli an epic fail a couple of days ago?ROFL