ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Do you sometimes get sad about how unhealthy Andy Reid is? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316383)

bevischief 07-22-2018 03:54 PM

How sad is your life?

Dante84 07-22-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 13639417)
How sad is your life?

Mine? It's pretty darn good, thanks. I'm happy. Got a good girl that I love, I own my house, my family is healthy for now, I have a great job, my dick still works, I get to travel every now and again. Mahomes is our QB. I can't really ask for much more.

It's okay to have empathy for others. I suppose that's not the most dude-bro thing on a football message board, but, also, I don't really care, so, meh.

Deberg_1990 07-22-2018 04:15 PM

No. I like him fat. It would be weird if he was skinny

Flying High D 07-22-2018 04:18 PM

He has a cute butt.

Spott 07-22-2018 05:29 PM

He’s still not fat enough to coach at Kansas.

Third Eye 07-22-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 13639420)
Mine? It's pretty darn good, thanks. I'm happy. Got a good girl that I love, I own my house, my family is healthy for now, I have a great job, my dick still works, I get to travel every now and again. Mahomes is our QB. I can't really ask for much more.

It's okay to have empathy for others. I suppose that's not the most dude-bro thing on a football message board, but, also, I don't really care, so, meh.

You realize that it’s not actually empathy though right? It’s more like projecting your own values unto others under the guise of empathy.

Why Not? 07-22-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 13639515)
You realize that it’s not actually empathy though right? It’s more like projecting your own values unto others under the guise of empathy.

This is a fair point. To my knowledge, Andy hasn't come out and talked about how HE is sad about his health/weight. It's very possible he thinks "**** it. I'm a bigger guy anyway, I'm married(still, I think?), my children are grown, except for the one where I went through the worst thing a parent can experience in life with so I've lived through that, I've got a demanding but satisfying gig, I've set it up to where my family is set, I'm gonna eat whatever the **** I want".

Kman34 07-22-2018 06:03 PM

No.... but I get upset about 5 yard hitches and poor clock management....

Dante84 07-22-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 13639515)

I suppose that’s a good point. I guess I care based on what I deem to be valuable, which is health/mobility/comfort. So it’s sympathy.

SuperBowl4 07-22-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 13639526)
This is a fair point. To my knowledge, Andy hasn't come out and talked about how HE is sad about his health/weight. It's very possible he thinks "**** it. I'm a bigger guy anyway, I'm married(still, I think?), my children are grown, except for the one where I went through the worst thing a parent can experience in life with so I've lived through that, I've got a demanding but satisfying gig, I've set it up to where my family is set, I'm gonna eat whatever the **** I want".

And the Kansas City BBQ is great! Too bad that HOUSTON'S restaurant closed at the Plaza a few years back. That place was SO GOOD!

Eleazar 07-22-2018 07:08 PM

I don't "feel bad". He's fat because of the choices he makes.

Sure, when you are 60 and have lived a high stress life and you are as big as Reid is, it's not going to be easy to change anymore. But you can still change.

He seems to be very set in his ways, he's about the same size he's always been and he coaches the same way he always has and really, not much has ever changed about him. I would suspect he's just going to continue it for as long as he lives.

If a man wants to give years or decades of his life to food there's nothing I can really say about it.

Rasputin 07-22-2018 09:09 PM

Why would I feel sad for a man making millions of dollars doing something he loves?

Why Not? 07-22-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13639709)
Why would I feel sad for a man making millions of dollars doing something he loves?

Because he's not a muscle bound stud machine physical specimen like all of us that post on CP. Hell, poor bastards wife probably isn't even a 12.

JakeF 07-22-2018 09:47 PM

If Reid had the discipline to lose weight he would have the discipline to manage the clock and not do the same stupid shit calling plays.

big nasty kcnut 07-22-2018 09:47 PM

No cause he not a fatass he just a big ****ing guy.