ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294504)

Dayze 05-18-2024 01:32 PM

Can’t wait for college football. Man, for yearssssssss I played NCAA instead of madden. I think there was like a 10year span there.

That many teams makes for soooo many sim /RPG etc. I recently switched and upgraded to PS5 and I actually really like playing madden. If ncaa is similar or better I’ll be super happy.

I know what I’ll be doing that weekend. I should let the wife know now that she probably won’t see me that weekend

Bearcat 05-18-2024 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 17524695)
Can’t wait for college football. Man, for yearssssssss I played NCAA instead of madden. I think there was like a 10year span there.

That many teams makes for soooo many sim /RPG etc. I recently switched and upgraded to PS5 and I actually really like playing madden. If ncaa is similar or better I’ll be super happy.

I know what I’ll be doing that weekend. I should let the wife know now that she probably won’t see me that weekend

Same here. I did really like being able to import draft classes from NCAA into Madden... that was basically the only reason I bought it a couple times.

~2006-2008 NCAA give or take were great games. Not crazy realistic as I could usually take KU to the NC within a few years, but at least they weren't so easy that you could win right out of the box... and then I'd usually move to the SEC East, like South Carolina, so I'd have to play Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee every year.

tredadda 05-18-2024 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17523918)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W1QDaXkufCo?si=xn6fNFvKsT3gX9dL" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cautiously optimistic about this one.

Bump 05-18-2024 07:54 PM

I believe the last time there was an NCAA football game, I was apart of some Chiefsplanet dynasty. I don't remember what team I was but I remember doing it.

New World Order 05-18-2024 08:17 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W1QDaXkufCo?si=xn6fNFvKsT3gX9dL" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OH HELL YEAH!!!!

Jerm 05-18-2024 08:36 PM

I’ve waited a decade for this one….

Deluxe Edition pre-ordered.

Imon Yourside 05-18-2024 09:52 PM

Quote:

Ya it's not on PC so meh, EA sucks again.

Imon Yourside 05-18-2024 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 17524695)

NCAA was so much better than Madden and I don't even really watch much CFB.

Bump 05-18-2024 11:15 PM

I'm probably gonna buy that NCAA shit and I'll probably try out the ultimate team mode and then switch to a single player dynasty if that sucks.

New World Order 05-18-2024 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 17525028)

I can finally get excited about video game football again

Fish 05-19-2024 01:21 AM

Anyone else playing Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut on PC?

Looks really great. Combat seems fun. Not too far into the story yet..

https://i.imgur.com/SfyZcA7.png

Bearcat 05-19-2024 09:03 AM

Stupid 90s-gamer question... WTF are Madden/CFB points and why would I want them? Even EA's website just says "acquire virtual in-game items, including random items".

If "including random items" doesn't get you excited.... :spock:

https://y.yarn.co/200bceb1-834d-4813...7d38d_text.gif https://y.yarn.co/3a7db8a6-3817-43b7...52fd5_text.gif

Bump 05-19-2024 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17525227)
Stupid 90s-gamer question... WTF are Madden/CFB points and why would I want them? Even EA's website just says "acquire virtual in-game items, including random items".

If "including random items" doesn't get you excited.... :spock:

https://y.yarn.co/200bceb1-834d-4813...7d38d_text.gif https://y.yarn.co/3a7db8a6-3817-43b7...52fd5_text.gif

It's for madden ultimate team and it's pay to win basically.

I used to enjoy the ultimate team the first couple of times I did it, building a Chiefs theme team with old Chiefs legends was actually enjoyable for me. But almost every team has Mike Vick as their QB and that gets annoying. But you either build the team with your credit card or a lot of grinding solo's vs the CPU. You can also get lots of rewards for being good at PVP and winning there.

tredadda 05-19-2024 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 17525028)

As long as EA doesn’t go full “EA” I think it’s going to do well. I am waiting to see and hear reviews on it before taking a chance on it.

PatMahomesIsGod 05-19-2024 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17525143)

No but I should probs buy and replay it on PS5.

Killer game.

ThaVirus 05-19-2024 07:27 PM

Quote:

I’ve been playing it on PS5. I’m sure it doesn’t look as crisp as what you’re dealing with, but it is gorgeous.

I got like 55 hours in before I tasted even a hint of burnout. I’ll jump back in and wrap up the main story here within the next week or two most likely.

Sassy Squatch 05-19-2024 07:53 PM

Really hoping we get a sequel announcement soon.

Stryker 05-19-2024 08:15 PM

Quote:

Have it on PS5 played some but need to get back into it. Gorgeous graphics and seemed fun but got in and back out. Will pursue this coming weekend.

Bearcat 05-19-2024 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17525699)
As long as EA doesn’t go full “EA” I think it’s going to do well. I am waiting to see and hear reviews on it before taking a chance on it.

I quit playing all of their games because it was upside-down world with difficulty... the last time I played NCAA, I remember losing to Rice in week 1 and then blowing out #3 Baylor the following week as first-year KU. Hockey was very similar in that if you didn't simulate game-by-game in the playoffs and back out when needed, you'd end up playing mostly the worst teams in the league because they always ****ing won.

So..... hopefully they've fixed that in the past decade and a half, because before about 2008, it was a really great game, and I'm sure would be tons better these days with the right gameplay.

Fish 05-20-2024 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod (Post 17525717)
No but I should probs buy and replay it on PS5.

Killer game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17525741)
I’ve been playing it on PS5. I’m sure it doesn’t look as crisp as what you’re dealing with, but it is gorgeous.

I got like 55 hours in before I tasted even a hint of burnout. I’ll jump back in and wrap up the main story here within the next week or two most likely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 17525783)
Have it on PS5 played some but need to get back into it. Gorgeous graphics and seemed fun but got in and back out. Will pursue this coming weekend.

Never owned a PS, so this is my first experience with it. But damn, it's been really well done so far. Previous PS to PC titles have been good. But this one seems perfectly done for PC. Developed very well. The way they alert you when upgrades are available when you get enough. The way they direct you to the location of the thing needed for your current quest. Well done. It feels very much like Witcher 3 or Assassin's Creed Origin/Odyssey. But better. Really enjoy the Samurai theme, especially after this year's Shogun series. I even appreciate how the storyline frames stealth play as dishonorable. Talking about the hero stabbing enemies in the back when that's not the Samurai way. Because I typically despise forced stealth action stages in games. LOL I'm all about the Leroy Jenkin's approach, and this game gives you a highlighted prompt for it. Calling out and challenging the bad guys, and then immediately tearing through several of them never gets old. Riding the horse has been easier than in other games.

Only about 6 hrs in, and the story is really solid. Nice open world exploration. No clue how long the playthrough is supposed to be since I'm playing it blindly. But it feels pretty big.

WhawhaWhat 05-20-2024 05:08 PM

I beat Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown today. Incredible game if you're into the Metroidvania type.

Sassy Squatch 05-20-2024 05:16 PM

Highly recommend the DLC for Tsushima. Has a self contained story that I think is actually better than the main game narrative. And that's excellent on it's own merits.

Sassy Squatch 05-22-2024 10:49 AM

I doubt there's a single other person on CP who could possibly care, but super excited about the Paper Mario TTYD Remake coming tomorrow. One of my all time favorites from childhood.

WhawhaWhat 05-22-2024 12:57 PM

Nintendo re-monetizing an old game? What will they think of next?

Mecca 05-22-2024 01:25 PM

I won't buy NCAA till it's out and reviewed with video, I do not trust EA at all.

Jerm 05-22-2024 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 17528135)
Nintendo re-monetizing an old game? What will they think of next?

And it'll sell like hotcakes...

Let's not act like this a Nintendo thing lol...

ToxSocks 05-23-2024 10:19 AM

Quote:

Downloaded it on PS5 last night after reading all the conversation about it.

It's "free" on PS+ right now.

Which also means l'm likely never going to get through Chapter 2 of FF7 Rebirth at this rate.

ToxSocks 05-24-2024 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17528923)
Downloaded it on PS5 last night after reading all the conversation about it.

It's "free" on PS+ right now.

Which also means l'm likely never going to get through Chapter 2 of FF7 Rebirth at this rate.

Got to play Ghost of Tsushima last night for about 2 hrs and i went in with high expectations. It's exceeded my expectations so far.

I don't think i've ever played a more gorgeous game. Outstanding lighting, the world feels alive. Cinematically shot. Nice combat animations..."Following the wind" to navigate to your objectives is just freakin' chef's kiss.

I find the story engaging. Being able to say, "**** YOU MONGOLIANS!" after every kill brings an even greater sense of satisfaction. Combat system looks like it has some real potential.

As someone who really enjoys RDRII style open world gaming, this game really scratches that itch.

Love everything about it so far and can't wait to play it some more.

ToxSocks 05-24-2024 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17525893)
Never owned a PS, so this is my first experience with it. But damn, it's been really well done so far. Previous PS to PC titles have been good. But this one seems perfectly done for PC. Developed very well. The way they alert you when upgrades are available when you get enough. The way they direct you to the location of the thing needed for your current quest. Well done. It feels very much like Witcher 3 or Assassin's Creed Origin/Odyssey. But better. Really enjoy the Samurai theme, especially after this year's Shogun series. I even appreciate how the storyline frames stealth play as dishonorable. Talking about the hero stabbing enemies in the back when that's not the Samurai way. Because I typically despise forced stealth action stages in games. LOL I'm all about the Leroy Jenkin's approach, and this game gives you a highlighted prompt for it. Calling out and challenging the bad guys, and then immediately tearing through several of them never gets old. Riding the horse has been easier than in other games.

Only about 6 hrs in, and the story is really solid. Nice open world exploration. No clue how long the playthrough is supposed to be since I'm playing it blindly. But it feels pretty big.

All of this.

Mecca 05-24-2024 01:39 PM

Ghost of Tsushima is about as good as it gets.

Sofa King 05-25-2024 05:01 PM

Just bought the full Witcher 3 package and started it. Also picked up Oddworld Soulstorm. Both should be fun.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-25-2024 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17525121)
I can finally get excited about video game football again

Maximum football sounds like a disaster

tredadda 05-26-2024 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 17530858)
Just bought the full Witcher 3 package and started it. Also picked up Oddworld Soulstorm. Both should be fun.

Be prepared for a very long game. In my humble opinion that is one of the best games ever made and the DLCs are also top notch.

Fish 05-26-2024 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 17530858)

Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games ever. Great story. I'd recommend looking up "essential side quests" because there are a billion different side quests, but some of them you really don't want to miss.

There's also tons of great mods for the game. If any part of the gameplay bothers you, there's likely already a fix for it.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-26-2024 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17531547)
Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games ever. Great story. I'd recommend looking up "essential side quests" because there are a billion different side quests, but some of them you really don't want to miss.

There's also tons of great mods for the game. If any part of the gameplay bothers you, there's likely already a fix for it.

Bloody Baron

Jerm 05-29-2024 10:23 AM

College Football previews and info dumps are happening this morning and HOLY SHIT I cannot for July to get here now...so pumped for this.

CoMoChief 05-29-2024 12:35 PM

prob gonna have to get back into gaming again and will buy a ps5 once NCAAF comes out.

WhawhaWhat 05-30-2024 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 17533778)
College Football previews and info dumps are happening this morning and HOLY SHIT I cannot for July to get here now...so pumped for this.

I want to see how the franchise mode works. I loved all the recruiting stuff in the old games and I hope they kept that as good as it was. I have no interest at all in the Ultimate team stuff or online play but I know they make money on that so I can see how it might take over.

Jerm 05-31-2024 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 17535979)
I want to see how the franchise mode works. I loved all the recruiting stuff in the old games and I hope they kept that as good as it was. I have no interest at all in the Ultimate team stuff or online play but I know they make money on that so I can see how it might take over.

The big emphasis is on Dynasty and there's plenty of info in it in all the previews...sounds great.

Hammock Parties 05-31-2024 09:36 AM

Finished Wolfenstein 2009...disappointing ending, but fun game with a neat story. Going to tackle the newer Wolfensteins later this year.

Switching gears to a calmer genre...Sunless Sea is a ripping good yarn with fun combat mechanics and a lot of laughs.

Fish 05-31-2024 12:30 PM

https://i.imgur.com/KA7kVT8.jpeg

ThaVirus 05-31-2024 01:25 PM

Coincidentally I just finished the main storyline of Ghost of Tsushima a few hours ago. Awesome game. Awesome, awesome.

Spoiler!

ThaVirus 05-31-2024 01:33 PM

Also, I’ll probably remember some of those duels as the most beautiful gaming moments ever.

The one for the Tadayori Mythic Tale in the purple flowers, the Duel of Crashing Waves and Duel Under Autumn Leaves were lit.

WhawhaWhat 05-31-2024 02:29 PM

The end of that game is so good.

Bump 05-31-2024 06:00 PM

am I becoming that old man that "likes what he likes"

I haven't been able to really sink my teeth into any recent game. I've tried on some occasions but just didn't really want to finish them or played a little and lost interest.

For example, the 3 games that I go back and forth with and pretty much the only games I play these days are Path of Exile, Smite and Ark Survival with some madden every other year.

I tried helldivers, thought it was cool but got to like level 20 and never played it again. Last year I played some Boulders Gate and thought that was cool but wasn't really that into it. Tried to get into diablo 4 and hated it.

Now the only games I really look forward to is Smite 2 and Path of Exile 2 lol.

Bearcat 05-31-2024 07:24 PM

Interesting stuff, but of course it's still EA... trying to create some true separation between the best teams and the rest is interesting as that was a huge weakness in the past.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kf86x8F9M90?si=kkqLWkvKIGnVyX_n" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stryker 05-31-2024 07:47 PM

Thinking about Dead Space remake, Still Wakes the Deep and the Silent Hill 2 remake.:thumb:

New World Order 06-01-2024 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17537503)
Interesting stuff, but of course it's still EA... trying to create some true separation between the best teams and the rest is interesting as that was a huge weakness in the past.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kf86x8F9M90?si=kkqLWkvKIGnVyX_n" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I haven't been hyped about a video game in a long time. I'll be buying this one.

Bearcat 06-01-2024 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17537686)
I haven't been hyped about a video game in a long time. I'll be buying this one.

It's definitely tempting.... I'd have to buy a PS5 first though, heh. I think the last game I bought was NHL ~'20-ish for PS4 and just didn't get into it a ton. It had probably been 5+ years since buying any previous games.

I assume Madden has a lot of the features they're putting into NCAA... being so far removed from Madden and obviously NCAA just now coming back, it seems like a huge leap in what they're trying to do, but would be fun to dive into all of the new features and what not.

It would actually be a pleasant surprise if you could play as KU and not simply go to Austin and beat Texas by 4 touchdowns in your first year.

Imon Yourside 06-01-2024 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17537940)
It's definitely tempting.... I'd have to buy a PS5 first though, heh. I think the last game I bought was NHL ~'20-ish for PS4 and just didn't get into it a ton. It had probably been 5+ years since buying any previous games.

I assume Madden has a lot of the features they're putting into NCAA... being so far removed from Madden and obviously NCAA just now coming back, it seems like a huge leap in what they're trying to do, but would be fun to dive into all of the new features and what not.

It would actually be a pleasant surprise if you could play as KU and not simply go to Austin and beat Texas by 4 touchdowns in your first year.

If you're on PC and have Amazon Prime they usually give it away every year a few months after. Wait for free Madden and the CFB Mod and save a bundle. ;)

New World Order 06-01-2024 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17537940)

NCAA gameplay was always good. Even when Madden was criticized in the early 10's, NCAA was still good. That's why I have hope.

Also, this will really help hold me over for the start of the NFL season. I think it's going to be hella fun online.

Imon Yourside 06-01-2024 11:21 PM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q7ZAozdxLWw" title="ABSOLUTE TRASH From PlayStation on PC and STEAM - Another Game Requires PSN Account Linking!" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mecca 06-03-2024 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17538455)
NCAA gameplay was always good. Even when Madden was criticized in the early 10's, NCAA was still good. That's why I have hope.

Also, this will really help hold me over for the start of the NFL season. I think it's going to be hella fun online.

I'm concerned because it has the ultimate team bullshit in it.

New World Order 06-03-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17539503)

Doesn’t this defeat the purpose of a college football game? Isn’t the whole point of this game to be one of the many schools in college football and experience the stadiums and atmosphere?

Ugh EA. Let’s just hope the gameplay is good.

Mecca 06-03-2024 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17539531)
Doesn’t this defeat the purpose of a college football game? Isn’t the whole point of this game to be one of the many schools in college football and experience the stadiums and atmosphere?

Ugh EA. Let’s just hope the gameplay is good.

Well no ultimate team makes like a billion dollars a year on Madden so it's gotta be about that!

Indian Chief 06-03-2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17537005)
Coincidentally I just finished the main storyline of Ghost of Tsushima a few hours ago. Awesome game. Awesome, awesome.

Spoiler!

Agreed. And I did the same thing. I struggled with the decision though.

Sassy Squatch 06-03-2024 01:11 PM

Do like that *redacted* actually had a couple fair points in their final conflict. And yeah, the choice of what to do is fairly obvious unless you're just not following the story at all.

Jerm 06-05-2024 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17539503)

The developers have been pretty implicit that Dynasty is the main focus and got most of the love.

Pretty much all of the reporters/content creators that went to the recent event said that Dynasty was the focus and UT wasn't even mentioned or shown once.

Mecca 06-05-2024 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 17541528)
The developers have been pretty implicit that Dynasty is the main focus and got most of the love.

Pretty much all of the reporters/content creators that went to the recent event said that Dynasty was the focus and UT wasn't even mentioned or shown once.

Well that is good but like I said I'll wait until it's fully out because I don't trust EA, if there can be a cash grab EA is sure to go for it.

Jerm 06-05-2024 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17541669)
Well that is good but like I said I'll wait until it's fully out because I don't trust EA, if there can be a cash grab EA is sure to go for it.

I don't blame you one bit lol...just hoping our fears aren't realized.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-05-2024 03:33 PM

The imbeciles paying for Ultimate Team are the problems. Same ones spending TENS OF THOUSANDS on mobile games.

I remember playing rise of empires and there were players that had spent 100k plus on their castle

tredadda 06-06-2024 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni (Post 17541992)
The imbeciles paying for Ultimate Team are the problems. Same ones spending TENS OF THOUSANDS on mobile games.

I remember playing rise of empires and there were players that had spent 100k plus on their castle

:eek: Like 100K in real money? Or 100K in game money? If it’s the first then that is just mind blowing and a testament to the “A fool and his money will soon be parted”.

Mecca 06-06-2024 09:40 AM

Madden makes something absurd like just under a billion dollars a year on ultimate team.

ThaVirus 06-06-2024 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17542715)
:eek: Like 100K in real money? Or 100K in game money? If it’s the first then that is just mind blowing and a testament to the “A fool and his money will soon be parted”.

I bet he’s referring to IRL money. They call people who spend big on microtransactions “whales”.

Jerm 06-06-2024 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17542726)
Madden makes something absurd like just under a billion dollars a year on ultimate team.

FIFA's UT mode in '22 made more money than all of Elden Ring's sales combined...

Pasta Little Brioni 06-06-2024 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17542715)

Real money and I wish I was exaggerating

Pasta Little Brioni 06-06-2024 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17543056)
I bet he’s referring to IRL money. They call people who spend big on microtransactions “whales”.

Yes. Looking at all the things they had totaled up estimated over 100k ROFL

tredadda 06-06-2024 02:37 PM

Quote:

Wow! I just can’t wrap my mind around that.

tredadda 06-06-2024 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni (Post 17543296)
Real money and I wish I was exaggerating

That’s just sad.

Sassy Squatch 06-06-2024 02:41 PM

Quote:

Yep. Pretty sure most Mobile games and some PC/Console games are designed deliberately to attract whales.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-06-2024 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17543425)
Yep. Pretty sure most Mobile games and some PC/Console games are designed deliberately to attract whales.

..and to make them addicted causing others to try to "keep up"

Bump 06-06-2024 05:22 PM

I've played the ultimate team a couple of times but never spent extra money on it.

I even passed on the "congratulations on reaching max level, give us $20 to receive your reward"

and they even banned players for playing the game too much. They said it wasn't fair for other players to grind too much to field a good roster. But spending money was fair!

Pasta Little Brioni 06-09-2024 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 17543606)
I've played the ultimate team a couple of times but never spent extra money on it.

I even passed on the "congratulations on reaching max level, give us $20 to receive your reward"

and they even banned players for playing the game too much. They said it wasn't fair for other players to grind too much to field a good roster. But spending money was fair!

Wow! **** EA

Chief Pagan 06-09-2024 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 17543606)

You want to be competitive in sports, you better have deep pockets...

Fish 06-10-2024 10:06 AM

Rip and tear, bitch.

<iframe width="1200" height="800" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9uLMaT9PqLg" title="Doom: The Dark Ages - Reveal Trailer | Xbox Showcase 2024" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 06-10-2024 02:40 PM

the community will have this modded to be like the NFL within 2 months....get ready frens...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s time to get your call sheets, put on your headset, and lead your team to victory! The Maximum Football Beta is live on Steam now. <a href="https://t.co/CGIa21VTzS">pic.twitter.com/CGIa21VTzS</a></p>&mdash; Maximum Football (@MaxFootballGame) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/status/1800211532137042038?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 10, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Imon Yourside 06-10-2024 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17547191)
the community will have this modded to be like the NFL within 2 months....get ready frens...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s time to get your call sheets, put on your headset, and lead your team to victory! The Maximum Football Beta is live on Steam now. <a href="https://t.co/CGIa21VTzS">pic.twitter.com/CGIa21VTzS</a></p>&mdash; Maximum Football (@MaxFootballGame) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/status/1800211532137042038?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 10, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It actually looks a lot better than I thought it would, curious to see how the game will let you mod with it being online only.....

Imon Yourside 06-10-2024 05:45 PM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wke1XV-vOxw" title="Starfield Shattered Space Looks INSANE! But PAID MODS Are Here..." frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Starfield Creation Kit NOW AVAILABLE on Steam, grab it and enjoy the new amazing mods coming for it. The day I've waited for to play it! :D

DJJasonp 06-10-2024 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17546735)
Rip and tear, bitch.

<iframe width="1200" height="800" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9uLMaT9PqLg" title="Doom: The Dark Ages - Reveal Trailer | Xbox Showcase 2024" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I’m in on this. I played the last one and really enjoyed it.

Bump 06-11-2024 12:03 AM

I haven't payed much attention to college football since KU was in the Orange Bowl with Mark Mangino and Aquib Talib. But NCAA football outta make me start paying more attention this year! My predraft takes are going to be off the hook!