ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****The Xavier Worthy Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353220)

BWillie 04-26-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17499998)
The Chiefs traded for him midseason and all he did was make plays when healthy, then all of a sudden he couldn't catch or even make a play after a full offseason.

I'm sure you saw all that coming though, disphit.

I did. Didn't you read my posts before the season about how much I hated Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney? At least 10 posts about their ineptitude. You probably foamed at the mouth and called me a dumbass or a pussy.

Also when we traded for him he had 171 yards in 7 games. He sucks. Hes always sucked. He always will suck. Oh wow he made a play one time where he adjusted his gloves in mid air and caught one.

Mecca 04-26-2024 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17500017)
I did. Didn't you read my posts before the season about how much I hated Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney? At least 10 posts about their ineptitude. You probably foamed at the mouth and called me a dumbass or a pussy.

Also when we traded for him he had 171 yards in 7 games. He sucks. Hes always sucked. He always will suck. Oh wow he made a play one time where he adjusted his gloves in mid air and caught one.

His punt return is a big reason we won a SB.

DRM08 04-26-2024 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17500022)
His punt return is a big reason we won a SB.

Or maybe Mahomes would have driven the field regardless. He was performing at an extremely high level in that game, especially the 2nd half.

staylor26 04-26-2024 10:19 PM

Quote:

When he got his opportunities and when he was healthy, he made plays, he didn't constantly **** up like he did last season. There's no way you saw all the drops that turned into INTs, the offsides penalty, etc.

There's a difference between thinking he wasn't going to develop and that he would completely shit the bed every time he touched the ball.

Delano 04-26-2024 10:30 PM

Quote:

In the same breath you said Richie James was going to be a major contributor.

SAGA45 04-26-2024 11:04 PM

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FChiefConcernsKansasCityChiefs%2Fvideos%2F 1861977920901292%2F&show_text=false&width=560&t=0" width="560" height="314" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Hammock Parties 04-26-2024 11:05 PM

I would like to see him wear knee pads.

ThyKingdomCome15 04-26-2024 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 17499773)
He has used 3 picks on WRs before this year that were actually high enough to expect something.

One is a massive hit. One is just a bust. One is a pretty average return for a 2nd round pick.

Saying they “struggle to evaluate WR” is just a stretch.

Hardman was good on ST's though. That's something that shouldn't be overlooked. Overall Hardman was a solid pick. DK going right behind him just made it look pretty... average lol.

Even Veach lamented on not grabbing DK. Had he done that he'd be in legend status as is.

BWillie 04-26-2024 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 17500047)
In the same breath you said Richie James was going to be a major contributor.

Yes because Skyy and Toney were so bad and to be fair James had injury problems to start the season and never got on track as a new player. And he was still better than those two shitbirds.

BWillie 04-26-2024 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17500031)
When he got his opportunities and when he was healthy, he made plays, he didn't constantly **** up like he did last season. There's no way you saw all the drops that turned into INTs, the offsides penalty, etc.

There's a difference between thinking he wasn't going to develop and that he would completely shit the bed every time he touched the ball.

If Kadarius Toney never dropped another ball again he would still be a significantly below avg WR.

Rainbarrel 04-27-2024 06:03 AM

So Rice's wreck was staged so WRs would fall and those with attitude concerns would plummet. Indy's Ballard owes the Chiefs a hostess or two at next year's combine - conspiracy replaced baseball as America's past time

dirk digler 04-27-2024 07:02 AM

They really wanted Worthy and were trying to get up into the early 20's to get him.

Quote:

"Having six quarterbacks go within the top 12 picks... 1984 would've been the last time?" Borgonzi began. "We knew it was quarterbacks, it was receivers, it was tackles and there was going to be a run on these guys. Tackles went off the board probably at 20 [or] 21 that we were kind of focused in on. With Worthy, we were just waiting for him. We tried to trade up earlier for him in the 20s and ended up getting him a little bit later."

Coochie liquor 04-27-2024 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17499062)
https://i.imgur.com/P6RtPQS.jpeg

How cool is this? Dude was dying to be a Chief.

I’m sure he knew there’s only a few quarterbacks in this league who can get him the ball WAY down the field. And who wouldn’t wanna be drafted by the best team/coaching staff/quarterback in the league. Can’t wait to watch this kid!!

Coochie liquor 04-27-2024 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 17499826)
Aren't you one of those people that think the NFL is rigged? LMAO

He’s the guy who “faked” being a Packers fan on here for years. Then all of a sudden he’s a Chiefs fan, and was “only acting like a Packers fan so he wouldn’t get hate” or some shit like that. 🤣

CasselGotPeedOn 04-27-2024 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 17500242)
He’s the guy who “faked” being a Packers fan on here for years. Then all of a sudden he’s a Chiefs fan, and was “only acting like a Packers fan so he wouldn’t get hate” or some shit like that. 🤣

Totally forgot about that. What an idiot. LMAO