ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285840)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-23-2015 07:59 PM

How many side pieces you got UL? Ever try the homely stable route?

Demonpenz 07-23-2015 08:24 PM

man **** get what you want. I know most the idiots on here aren't willing to work for it

Pasta Little Brioni 07-23-2015 10:11 PM

Demon you ever have a stable brah?

Eureka 07-23-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11613681)
You could make some chick's day today!....then crush her dreams.

I know a guy that cleans up on chicks like that. Not hideous, not fat, but ones that don't get much attention. You can smell the insecurity.

That can be so full of win. They will appreciate everything you do if you word it to them just right. I call it "deer in the headlights" kinda chic.

The rarest of them all is the recently separated 39 yr old who's been with the same guy since HS and has maintained her looks. That can be fun fellas.

Dating can be so much fun. Why do guys like Clay complain? I'll tell you what a guy in his youth in 1981 wishes he had today's social media when it comes to picking up chics. A guy then would wait by the phone and a guy today would receive a text from a chic while on a date with another.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-23-2015 10:27 PM

Clay's chicks are answering texts after excusing to the restroom from five studs while he is on a date with them :( Today's dating culture.

Hammock Parties 07-23-2015 10:39 PM

Online dating is some sad shit. Just had a 40-year old chick message me to tell me I had a nice profile. Poor lonely gal.

George Liquor 07-23-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11615186)
Online dating is some sad shit. Just had a 40-year old chick message me to tell me I had a nice profile. Poor lonely gal.

Tell her about your 177,000+ posts on CP.

ThaVirus 07-23-2015 11:20 PM

Tell us a story, Eureka.

Hammock Parties 07-25-2015 12:37 PM

I deserved that. Karma exists.

http://i.imgur.com/V7Fq8J0.gif

Demonpenz 07-25-2015 03:11 PM

Good for you man. You have been grinding.

Demonpenz 07-25-2015 03:15 PM

In my peak I had 3 plates that I would spin. No plates these days as shit went south with the girl I was seeing around new years. I think it is important to note that you are always on a date when you are out, or as Swingers would put it. "It is always on" Like I was out looking at shoes today and I chatted up the girl working there and she obviously wanted to take things to the next level. So I asked for her number so we could meet up later and she whipped out her phone right in front of her boss and gave me the #. Guys get so caught up in " I HAVE TO BE ON A DATE ONE ON ONE WITH A GIRL, but every day activities like getting coffee or going out you can get 15 minutes and see if a girl shows interest in you. If she doesn't you can still sometimes land a long shot, but overall the guys in the game that always get rejected don't have that clear green light with a girl.

Hammock Parties 07-25-2015 04:11 PM

The crazy thing was last night happened because I refused to feel sorry for myself. I actually had a horrible experience early in the night. But an opportunity presented itself and I didn't mope around.

Losersh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and **** the prom queen.

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/...open.gif?w=640

eDave 07-25-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11617521)
The crazy thing was last night happened because I refused to feel sorry for myself. I actually had a horrible experience early in the night. But an opportunity presented itself and I didn't mope around.

Losersh whine about their besht. Winnersh go home and **** the prom queen.

Whoa! Did I just 'witness' that rare event in which you had sexual relations with a woman?

Demonpenz 07-25-2015 05:22 PM

It is important that "NOT FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF" or GASP "FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF" is a tool and technique to do well at life and not just some bullshit.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-25-2015 10:10 PM

You bang that milf count?

Hammock Parties 07-27-2015 11:09 AM

Got another one lined up. We're not going to dinner.

http://media.giphy.com/media/4KxeicCUTvhrW/giphy.gif

Titty Meat 07-27-2015 11:51 AM

Well shit

ThaVirus 07-27-2015 06:04 PM

I recently saw a girl I used to have a thing for when we were teenagers. It was from way back when I lived in another state so we've barely talked and haven't seen each other in about 5 years or so. She's got a boyfriend who she has a child with and they live together.

I had been up there for a few days and we saw each other a couple times. Nothing happened.

About a month after I came back home she called me randomly one day and told me she had just found out that her boyfriend had been cheating for months, at least. She went on to basically say that it was really hard for her not to "do anything" with me while I was up there and that she wouldn't have stopped herself had she known prior to me leaving.

It's important to note that this conversation took place about a month ago.

................... She's now engaged to be married to the guy.

AndChiefs 07-27-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11622313)
I recently saw a girl I used to have a thing for when we were teenagers. It was from way back when I lived in another state so we've barely talked and haven't seen each other in about 5 years or so. She's got a boyfriend who she has a child with and they live together.

I had been up there for a few days and we saw each other a couple times. Nothing happened.

About a month after I came back home she called me randomly one day and told me she had just found out that her boyfriend had been cheating for months, at least. She went on to basically say that it was really hard for her not to "do anything" with me while I was up there and that she wouldn't have stopped herself had she known prior to me leaving.

It's important to note that this conversation took place about a month ago.

................... She's now engaged to be married to the guy.

That'll definitely last.

Buzz 07-27-2015 06:49 PM

So being a married old guy, sometimes I test my attractiveness to the opposite sex. I was looking for a birthday card and a decent looking mom was hovering, trying to get to the same selection I was looking at. It was awkward, I found my card, a glittery one, got that crap all over me. I looked at her and simply said "I could do without the glitter" and good lord, she busted out with laugh heard half way across the store, like I told her the funniest thing ever. Kinda freaked me out, I went on my way.

ThaVirus 07-27-2015 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 11622460)
So being a married old guy, sometimes I test my attractiveness to the opposite sex.

Forwarded to Mrs. Buzz.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-27-2015 11:27 PM

Buzz has a stable...no doubt

Pasta Little Brioni 07-27-2015 11:29 PM

She missed out on Tha Virus Jackhammer

Eureka 07-27-2015 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11615213)
Tell us a story, Eureka.

Went on a Carnival Cruise last year through the Caribbean and had the time of my life as a single guy. That is like a smorgasbord of pew-tang for any single guy. The first night on the boat I was sitting with some girls on a couch in a bar. I hear this woman yell "this guys single" and I look up and it's a woman next to my buddy I went with, up at the bar pointing at him to a group of women sitting a little bit away. My buddy thought there wouldn't be any single women on the cruise since he had previous exp on a cruise with his X wife. He was wrong.

I Still chat with 3 chics on FB from that trip and ended up meeting up with one not long after in Vegas. This trip happened 6 mo after a 7 year relationship so I was due for some fun.

Just the other day my coworker mentioned his wife was going on a cruise with her girlfriends and he wasn't "interested in going on that shit trip". Which makes me think more women go on cruises than men.

Anyone else agree?

Pasta Little Brioni 07-27-2015 11:54 PM

You still poking that chubby chick billay?

KurtCobain 07-28-2015 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11622954)
You still poking that chubby chick billay?

He'd better be.