ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Moooo.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146947)

PastorMikH 09-06-2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
Nope, it just regained its second level burst this afternoon

Actually, this thread has kinda been like a beach ball on a lake, the wind pushes it this way for a while, then that way, with lots of steam at times and sitting almost motionless at others.

OldTownChief 09-06-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Actually, this thread has kinda been like a beach ball on a lake, the wind pushes it this way for a while, then that way, with lots of steam at times and sitting almost motionless at others.

LMAO Perfect. Or like at a concert. You watch it for awhile, if you get a chance you hit it. Then it just kinda goes away.

PastorMikH 09-06-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
LMAO Perfect. Or like at a concert. You watch it for awhile, if you get a chance you hit it. Then it just kinda goes away.

Say, that's sorta the reason why we have this thread isn't it?

OldTownChief 09-06-2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

Say, that's sorta the reason why we have this thread isn't it?

Yep, It kinda fits the theme of the thread situation but Mooo's beach ball came back to haunt him.

PastorMikH 09-06-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTownChief
Yep, It kinda fits the theme of the thread situation but Mooo's beach ball came back to haunt him.

It didn't "Kinda go away" that's for sure. I imagine he will now "Kinda go away" from the planet at least for a while.

HemiEd 09-06-2006 09:47 PM

Quote:

It didn't "Kinda go away" that's for sure. I imagine he will now "Kinda go away" from the planet at least for a while.

But why? He had to buy the gatoraide!

Iowanian 09-06-2006 09:58 PM

Brock or someone posted an ATM smilie the other day that was high Larry ass......and would be perfect

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
I bet he is going to get a smilie named after this shit, or/and never live it down on ChiefsPlanet

So......this all came to a head, after luv nearly died of Indigestion.....Mooo dropped over to show her an old hillbilly cure and Soaked it insider?

Iowanian 09-06-2006 10:02 PM

WIIIIILLLLLSON!!!

http://www.tamiloviam.com/img/castaway-wilson.jpg

Quote:

Thig Lyfe 09-06-2006 10:04 PM

Springfield is like Laguna Beach all of a sudden.

sedated 09-06-2006 10:12 PM

ROFL

HOC

NJ Chief Fan 09-06-2006 10:16 PM

damn my AIM smilies are cows, but i cant post them...how do i post a pic of my screen? print screen and what?

Stinger 09-06-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadWolf
Springfield is like Laguna Beach all of a sudden.

Well we are not exactly Vegas .....What goes on in Springfield apparently doesn't stay in Springfield.

PastorMikH 09-06-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan
...how do i post a pic of my screen? print screen and what?

Print Screen, then past in windows paint. I then save it as a bmp, then open it in another program, crop it and save it as a jpeg file so it will show up on the planet.

007 09-06-2006 10:19 PM

Geez. This thread is still hoppin?

Iowanian 09-06-2006 10:19 PM

Duh...It usually requires Antibiotics in Mexico, Jeff City, Sedalia, Kirksville down to a biker bar just outside Atlanta.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
Well we are not exactly Vegas .....What goes on in Springfield apparently doesn't stay in Springfield.