ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

chiefscafan 03-27-2017 12:41 PM

I bet they move sooner the backlash in Oakland is gonna be bad!

BossChief 03-27-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12799687)
This is just a tough draft to navigate for the Broncos. There are some truly great picks left on the board right now but at positions of nominal need for the Broncos. Meanwhile, at positions where they truly need help, the draft was thin and by now it's pretty much barren.

But with their interior line aging and getting more expensive/less productive, the Broncos see a bit of a find here in a guy who doesn't appear to have gotten a ton of traction in many corners but still has athleticism and upside you don't often see in the middle.

The Donks select, Jaleel Johnson, NT - Iowa

There are better picks to be made here but they just aren't the right fit for the Broncos right now.

You know, I really wish you were picking AFTER KC in the draft.

Jaleel was gonna get KC a comp pick after letting Logan walk after 1 year in KC for good money and JJ was gonna be a solid piece of KCs defense.

Oh well. Good pick.

I've still got a nice list to choose from.

RealSNR 03-27-2017 01:16 PM

Suck on this fatty, Sfeihc.

Minnesota selects Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado

Sfeihc 03-27-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12800036)
Suck on this fatty, Sfeihc.

Minnesota selects Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado

Well done. The Buffs were giving the Maize and Blue all they wanted in the Big House until the qb got hurt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RealSNR 03-27-2017 01:44 PM

By the way, Witherspoon just ****ing screams a Dorsey pick. I would not be surprised at all to see the Chiefs draft him in the real thing

staylor26 03-27-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12800075)
By the way, Witherspoon just ****ing screams a Dorsey pick. I would not be surprised at all to see the Chiefs draft him in the real thing

Yup. I could definitely see us taking him with one of our 3rd rounders if he's still available. Kevin King too (though that would have to be in the 2nd).

RunKC 03-27-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12800078)
Yup. I could definitely see us taking him with one of our 3rd rounders if he's still available. Kevin King too (though that would have to be in the 2nd).

Mr. King might be a first rd pick homie. He's sure getting the pub for it. I think early rd 2.

The Franchise 03-27-2017 02:11 PM

If we ended up trading down (and not drafting a QB)....I'd love to take King at the bottom of the 1st round.

Sfeihc 03-27-2017 02:13 PM

Dorsey really must be licking his chops in anticipation of this draft. With 10 picks and a deep roster, he can get the QBOTF and sprinkle talent where they deem fit.
After watching various levels of ineptitude for 30 plus years the last 4 have been a revelation.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

staylor26 03-27-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12800100)
Mr. King might be a first rd pick homie. He's sure getting the pub for it. I think early rd 2.

That's definitely possible, but with all the talent at corner I still doubt that he goes the 1st.

DJ's left nut 03-27-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12800120)
That's definitely possible, but with all the talent at corner I still doubt that he goes the 1st.

It's an unreal amount of CB talent.

I probably should've gone with Allen with my #2 overall because there's starting caliber CB talent still on the board (though I do think the Day 1 starters have finally largely dried up after 2 1/2 rounds).

The Chiefs definitely have no cause to go CB in the 1st round. There is a ton of them available.

RunKC 03-27-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12800138)
It's an unreal amount of CB talent.

I probably should've gone with Allen with my #2 overall because there's starting caliber CB talent still on the board (though I do think the Day 1 starters have finally largely dried up after 2 1/2 rounds).

The Chiefs definitely have no cause to go CB in the 1st round. There is a ton of them available.

I agree. I think pass rusher would be a better option if the QB's are gone.

Sfeihc 03-27-2017 03:04 PM

I can feel the condescension building in this thread.

Direckshun 03-27-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 12800178)
I can feel the condescension building in this thread.

You would.

Direckshun 03-27-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12799637)
With the 83rd pick in the 2017 CP Mock Draft,

The Tennessee Titans select Tanoh Kpassagnon, Defensive End, Villanova

I'm assuming, CleveSteve, you became familiar with this guy after watching the Combine, right?

This guy looks like a Greek god. He's a massive project, but good lord does he have every physical tool you need. He is ridiculous.

Edit: Actually this was a pick by chiefscafan. Still, anybody who wants to weigh in on this fascinating prospect, go for it.