ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=302903)

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-11-2018 11:28 PM

Tried to complete the gambling challenges tonight, but lost a four-way game of dominoes. I antagonized the winner, but he ran, so I lassoed him. I tossed volatile dynamite at his feet, then shot his corpse 12 times, then dragged him down several miles of rail track before shooting him with a fire arrow, then a dynamite arrow, then shot him twelve more times before hacking what remained of his corpse with a tomahawk until the batteries on my controller died.

You shouldn't have played that double four Willie, you one who sucks the penis.

Rasputin 12-12-2018 07:18 AM

How come you have to eat every day but never take a shit? Your horse takes a shit bear shits in the woods but you never take a shit.

ToxSocks 12-12-2018 12:44 PM

I find that i spend more time hunting than i do playing the story missions. I'm still on chapter 4 and i bought this game the night it came out LMAO

Speaking of which, it's complete horseshit that your pelts disappear if you die.

I had at least 4-5 Perfect pelts on my horse last night when i went hunting for the Legendary Wolf. I found the wolf, put one right between his eyes but he still lived. Then the wolf jumped me and killed me. I lost the wolf, then lost all my pelts. It autosaves after death and now all my shit is gone. So mad. I just turned the damn thing off.

Rasputin 12-12-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13953888)
I find that i spend more time hunting than i do playing the story missions. I'm still on chapter 4 and i bought this game the night it came out LMAO

Speaking of which, it's complete horseshit that your pelts disappear if you die.

I had at least 4-5 Perfect pelts on my horse last night when i went hunting for the Legendary Wolf. I found the wolf, put one right between his eyes but he still lived. Then the wolf jumped me and killed me. I lost the wolf, then lost all my pelts. It autosaves after death and now all my shit is gone. So mad. I just turned the damn thing off.

I hate the autosave bullshit. ****ing get killed with a bounty more than money you got you are ****ed.

I just want to have fun and not be all serious about it. Also how the **** are they recognizing you with the bandana or mask on with no one around after you kill em?

The Franchise 12-12-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13953888)

I've learned that if I'm going to just go **** around in the game....I'll turn the autosave off for that purpose. You just have to remember to ****ing save when you've done something that you want to keep.

TambaBerry 12-12-2018 01:46 PM

i just always saved after everything i did

Sassy Squatch 12-12-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13953120)
Tried to complete the gambling challenges tonight, but lost a four-way game of dominoes. I antagonized the winner, but he ran, so I lassoed him. I tossed volatile dynamite at his feet, then shot his corpse 12 times, then dragged him down several miles of rail track before shooting him with a fire arrow, then a dynamite arrow, then shot him twelve more times before hacking what remained of his corpse with a tomahawk until the batteries on my controller died.

You shouldn't have played that double four Willie, you one who sucks the penis.

You should've had some goddamn faith.

Mecca 12-12-2018 02:03 PM

I'm to the gambling challenge where you have to win 3 blackjack hands hitting 3 times...it's hard as ****.

It's the 8th damn thing, this shit gets hard.

ToxSocks 12-12-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13954042)
I'm to the gambling challenge where you have to win 3 blackjack hands hitting 3 times...it's hard as ****.

Nope. No patience for that. Would rather shoot coyotes.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-12-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13954042)

Yeah, you just gotta plug away on that bitch.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-12-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13954246)
Nope. No patients for that. Would rather shoot coyotes.

There's been a damned gatorcaust at the casa de Hamas.

Demonpenz 12-15-2018 09:25 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2pZ7Rd6Btxs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe> no idea why you would watch but here is me playing

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-16-2018 11:43 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TVoWSnWZupo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sassy Squatch 12-16-2018 12:14 PM

https://i.redd.it/0zx9aucrdo321.jpg

Mecca 12-17-2018 11:09 AM

Finally beat all 10 gambling challenges.

These challenges are a pain in my ****ing ass, all of them.