ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tamba Hali is upset (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308882)

Demonpenz 07-24-2017 02:12 PM

can therebe a podcast with LarryJohnsonand Tamba Cankin Talkin. It would be sweet to spin yard about whst really went on at penn state.

threebag 07-24-2017 05:54 PM

Maybe that's why Larry had to take off the diaper, so Sandusky could get in dat ass

PAChiefsGuy 07-24-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 12971098)
Penn State is a cult.

Sounds like a post by someone who only has a GED

factortobe 07-24-2017 06:50 PM

When a man who has bled on the field in the red and gold for well over a decade (and has done so with such excellence), he’s earned the right to say damn well whatever he wants to say. In fact, if Tamba, of all players, has something to say about leadership, then we would be wise to listen.

Red Dawg 07-24-2017 06:54 PM

Hali has not earned the right to say whatever the hell he wants. We have paid him well to be a leader as well as a player. He should act accordingly being a professional.

Going on twitter rants is cowardly unprofessional.

factortobe 07-24-2017 07:02 PM

I have so many people to thank for the opportunity I've been given to stay in the red and yellow. I was willing to do whatever it took to stay a Chief ... to play in the best stadium alongside the best teammates and to play for the best fans in the NFL. The Chiefs are a serious contender and I want to be part of it. I want to especially thank the entire Chiefs organization from top to bottom along with the Hunt family.

factortobe 07-24-2017 07:02 PM

Saved the chiefs 7 mill in 2015

PAChiefsGuy 07-24-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 12971714)
Hali has not earned the right to say whatever the hell he wants. We have paid him well to be a leader as well as a player. He should act accordingly being a professional.

Tamba is anything but a coward. Show some respect, that guy has done more for the Chiefs than you or I ever have including playing while having serious injuries.

No one works harder than Tamba.. That guy has been through a lot and shows what hard work can do.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-24-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12971773)
Tamba is anything but a coward. Show some respect, that guy has done more for the Chiefs than you or I ever have including playing while having serious injuries.

No one works harder than Tamba.. That guy has been through a lot and shows what hard work can do.

He's still my favorite Chief regardless of whatever he says on Twitter. I'm just holding out for "Clark is a punk-assed bitch", then we can wrap this up and move on.

PAChiefsGuy 07-24-2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12971814)
He's still my favorite Chief regardless of whatever he says on Twitter. I'm just holding out for "Clark is a punk-assed bitch", then we can wrap this up and move on.

Hahaha... I'm chalking it up as a drunken night... I think that Hennessy got to Tamba...

Hammock Parties 07-26-2017 08:46 PM

Dammit, Tamba. Don't quit your day job.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1RzPuUVO8TQ?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefnj2 07-26-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 12971714)

Tamba is old school in his approach to the game. Maybe he has a point. Perhaps the younger stars should stick around for voluntary workouts and set an example.

TLO 07-26-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12971643)
Sounds like a post by someone who only has a GED

That's good - drink that Kool Aid

DaneMcCloud 07-26-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 12975771)
Tamba is old school in his approach to the game. Maybe he has a point. Perhaps the younger stars should stick around for voluntary workouts and set an example.

:rolleyes:

The key word is "voluntary".

Guess who had a better season last year: Eric Berry, Marcus Peters or Tamba Hali?

Chiefnj2 07-26-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12975779)
:rolleyes:

The key word is "voluntary".

Guess who had a better season last year: Eric Berry, Marcus Peters or Tamba Hali?

The Patriots had a better season and they have close to 100% attendance at voluntary workouts.