ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352059)

Stryker 01-30-2024 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17377485)
All of the other teams you predicted to win the AFC have lost... so yeah, there's only one left.

Get over it already

Stryker 01-30-2024 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17377485)
All of the other teams you predicted to win the AFC have lost... so yeah, there's only one left.

Oh I also see you removed your comment you posted on the "Chiefs win the SB but don’t be overconfident" thread. How convenient! Nice to be a mod and play both sides of the field. Whatever. I do not care about your opinion because in the end it does not matter at all. Chiefs will win the SB and that is that.

PS,

Let me know what merch you purchase :thumb:

Bearcat 01-30-2024 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 17377500)
Oh I also see you removed your comment you posted on the "Chiefs win the SB but don’t be overconfident" thread. How convenient! Nice to be a mod and play both sides of the field. Whatever. I do not care about your opinion because in the end it does not matter at all. Chiefs will win the SB and that is that.

PS,

Let me know what merch you purchase :thumb:

WTF are you talking about? LMAO

Stryker 01-30-2024 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17377505)
WTF are you talking about? LMAO

Your rant on Chiefs fans doubtfulness and how you understood how Chiefs fans were feeling and basically a forgiving post on the mixed emotions. You backed it up and now it is gone. That is what I am talking about.

Back to Back Champ 01-30-2024 09:10 PM

I love the way 49er fans are still living in the era of Joe Montana.

Bl00dyBizkitz 01-30-2024 09:12 PM

I actually forgot theres a Chiefs Kingdom Banner buried underneath Alliegant Stadium LMAO

Bearcat 01-30-2024 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 17377528)
Your rant on Chiefs fans doubtfulness and how you understood how Chiefs fans were feeling and basically a forgiving post on the mixed emotions. You backed it up and now it is gone. That is what I am talking about.

I haven't deleted anything and guarantee anything I said wasn't defending a bandwagon jumper like you.

Stryker 01-30-2024 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17377540)
I haven't deleted anything and guarantee anything I said wasn't defending a bandwagon jumper like you.

Bandwagon jumper:thumb:

You idiot! Enjoy this "MODERATOR" **** YOU!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ki5M06uYTk8?si=_0-d4-p9FRc0zgXx" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bearcat 01-30-2024 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17377428)
Agreed which is why I am giving Purdy credit for leading those comebacks. But what would concern me is how he got far enough behind in the first place. If it were a comedy of errors from his team then I would get it, or if he came back and pulled out a dominating win then it's one thing. It's another when it's neither of those and it takes a missed kick/poor coaching decision for it to matter. That kind of luck runs out at some point, just ask the Kirk Cousins Vikings from last season.

Especially against great defense, like when they got down to the Ravens.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-30-2024 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 17377538)
I actually forgot theres a Chiefs Kingdom Banner buried underneath Alliegant Stadium LMAO

They're going to have to raze the stadium and rebuild it like that American embassy that was built in the Soviet Union that was bugged when they started building it

Back to Back Champ 01-30-2024 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17376123)
Did CMC **** his neck up on that late run? I’m sure he’ll play no matter what but I was curious what the injury was.

McCaffrey has stretched ligaments in his shoulder/neck region.

All we have to do is throw McCaffrey on his head on one play and the 49ers are finished.

Kman34 01-30-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back to Back Champ (Post 17377592)

All we have to do is throw McCaffrey on his head on one play and the 49ers are finished.

He's fine.. It was a stinger according to Shanahan.. No reports out there to the contrary...

Chiefs4TheWin 01-30-2024 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back to Back Champ (Post 17377592)

I'll take CMC at 99% over 100%. That guy is a fricken baller. He will get his, but Purdy.. well... good luck in the second half.

Back to Back Champ 01-30-2024 10:13 PM

the thing is after KC get two TDs in front, McCaffrey wont get the ball. It will all be on the back of Mr Irrelevant, and we will show the league why he is Mr Irrelevant when he goes crying back to his mommy after half time.

Purdy is gonna be embarrassed. Ryan Clark is right.

ReynardMuldrake 01-30-2024 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back to Back Champ (Post 17377359)
The Niners defence held Marino to 16 points and Elway to 10 in two Superbowls.

Any quarterback could have won those two Superbowls

Montana threw three interceptions in "The Catch" game v Dallas.

If he doesn't make the play to Clark in the 1981 Dallas NFC game, everyone calls him a choker who can't play under pressure, and he gets run out of town and Bill Walsh finds another quarterback.

Sport is a fine line.

Funny that the brand new fan that only joined yesterday is way more familiar with SF's playoff history than KC's. Not suspicious at all.