ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=335212)

carcosa 12-21-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOM (Post 15414634)
Because the Packers OLine never really performed, when up against a strong defence.

Is your name an acronym for "Not Educated, Only Moronic" ?

ChiTown 12-21-2020 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15414561)
Kelce is the best tight end in the NFL (by a long shot). But Robert Tonyan is a top 5 TE this season. Rodgers has a weapon there.

Yep, but it's still a clear-cut advantage for us vs GB. Kelce is a game-changer.

Priest31kc 12-21-2020 03:29 PM

Packers OL >>>>>>>>>> Chiefs OL
Adams = Hill
Kelce >>>>>> Tonyan
Chiefs other WRs = Packers other WRs
Jones/Williams = CEH/Bell
Packers playcalling & scheme = Chiefs this year

Pat has Kelce & Hill. Rodgers has Adams and the best OL in football by far.

You could replace Watkins, Hardman, Robinson, Bell & CEH with anyone and the offense would be about the same because of Mahomes, Hill & Kelce. Same with MVS, Lazard, Jones & Williams for the Pack because of Rodgers, Adams & that OL. Its all about the difference makers and elite guys, if youre not that, you're replaceable and don't make THAT much of a difference either way, especially with Mahomes & Rodgers at QB.

I mean most Chiefs fans are excited to move on from Watkins & Robinson & are disappointed in Hardman's development. We might have the worst TEs in football behind Kelce. We all hate our OL right now, and even when they're healthy, they're average and we're all pining to draft OL. And we all know RBs are especially replaceable.

Wisconsin_Chief 12-21-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 15414923)
Adams = Hill
Kelce >>>>>> Tonyan

You could replace Watkins, Hardman, Robinson, Bell & CEH with anyone and the offense would be about the same because of Mahomes, Hill & Kelce. Same with MVS, Lazard, Jones & Williams for the Pack because of Rodgers, Adams & that OL. Its all about the difference makers and elite guys, if youre not that, you're replaceable and don't make THAT much of a difference either way, especially with Mahomes & Rodgers at QB.

I mean most Chiefs fans are excited to move on from Watkins & Robinson & are disappointed in Hardman's development. We might have the worst TEs in football behind Kelce. We all hate our OL right now, and even when they're healthy, they're average and we're all pining to draft OL. And we all know RBs are especially replaceable.

You are spot on except Jones and Williams is a far better running back duo than CEH and Bell. Jones is drastically better than anything the Chiefs have had since Hunt left. He's a legitimate top 5 back.

NEOM 12-22-2020 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15414649)
Sure thing.

Then tell me, which strong team did the Packers beat over the last weeks?

NEOM 12-22-2020 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 15414923)
Adams = Hill
Kelce >>>>>> Tonyan

What a load of garbage. Cute, how you downplay your team...

comochiefsfan 12-22-2020 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOM (Post 15416907)
What a load of garbage. Cute, how you downplay your team...

You literally don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

None.

NEOM 12-22-2020 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15416916)
You literally don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

None.

Funny, my impression is that almost 90% of posters on this board, have no idea. I wonder how many of you follow the chiefs since Mahomes..

comochiefsfan 12-22-2020 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOM (Post 15416927)
Funny, my impression is that almost 90% of posters on this board, have no idea. I wonder how many of you follow the chiefs since Mahomes..

Started following around 2010-11. Pretty sure that pre-dates Mahomes, but i'm not sure.

In related news, I wonder if you've been a moron since the womb?

AussieChiefsFan 12-22-2020 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15416953)
Started following around 2010-11. Pretty sure that pre-dates Mahomes, but i'm not sure.

Engaging no-life trolls. Classic CP

Best22 12-22-2020 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOM (Post 15414423)
What did the Oline do against the Bucs? Or against stronger teams?

When Mahomes Oline plays like crap, he leads the team to a win

When Rodgers line plays like crap, the Packers fall apart

Mahomes easy MVP

NEOM 12-22-2020 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 15416982)
When Mahomes Oline plays like crap, he leads the team to a win

When Rodgers line plays like crap, the Packers fall apart

Mahomes easy MVP

It means KC Oline is better than the Packers

NEOM 12-22-2020 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15416953)

Probably started following KC with Mahomes. Before that you couldn’t give a crap about the Chiefs. Followed the Patriots.

ChiTown 12-22-2020 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOM (Post 15417201)

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3ohhw...t4YM/giphy.gif

Best22 12-22-2020 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOM (Post 15417201)

Over the years, Mahomes has beaten top defenses after getting hit 10, 11 or even 15 times

When has Rodgers ever done that?