ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tamba Hali is upset (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308882)

Demonpenz 07-23-2017 07:52 PM

Fight At Joes Eclipse party

Baby Lee 07-23-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12970307)
Hey I thought I told you to never respond to me again!!! We clear, we CLEAR?!?

ROFL

You don't tell me anything. You ask politely.

Go molest more young men coach some more wrestling, Rico Hastert.

rico 07-23-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12970314)
You don't tell me anything. You ask politely.

Go molest more young men coach some more wrestling, Rico Hastert.

I've heard the obvious "wrestling is gay" jokes about a million times, but have never heard a "wrestlers are pedos" joke. Oh well...I don't have anything mean to come back with...Game of Thrones is on and I want to catch it all before work.

Baby Lee 07-23-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12970322)
I've heard the obvious "wrestling is gay" jokes about a million times, but have never heard a "wrestlers are pedos" joke. Oh well...I don't have anything mean to come back with...Game of Thrones is on and I want to catch it all before work.

Neither sexual orientation nor pedophilia are 'jokes' dude.

You do you, just be honest.

rico 07-23-2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12970325)
Neither sexual orientation nor pedophilia are 'jokes' dude.

You do you, just be honest.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-con...ed-off-gif.gif

KCUnited 07-23-2017 08:05 PM

Rico's the dude you actually fighting alongside with but accidently kick in the head a few times after he double legs someone to the ground.

Rasputin 07-23-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12970112)
I knew a guy in college that would freeze Nyquil. After it was frozen there was always some stuff on top that wouldn't freeze. He would drink that followed up with smoking a joint. The guy would be out in space for at least two days, sometimes longer after his little lab rat test. I still run into the guy once or twice a year and his brain is completely fired.

You know some tweaker lurking on CP is going try this now

Bwana 07-23-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12970351)
You know some tweaker lurking on CP is going try this now

LMAO You know what, I was thinking the same thing.

Baby Lee 07-23-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12970353)
LMAO You know what, I was thinking the same thing.

I had the 'fortune' of one of the first and closest I observed of someone 'wigging out' instead of enjoying a good drunk was some dude who figured it would be cheaper to chug Nyquil than buy Vodka or Beer one night freshman year.

Dude spent the whole evening sitting on the floor, indian style at the base of a coach, . . . pulling his hair, yelling 'what IS THAT!!??!?!?' at the TV and weeping into a chick's shoulder.

Scared me right back into the warm and welcoming arms of Lady Ethyl.

Reerun_KC 07-23-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12970372)
I had the 'fortune' of one of the first and closest I observed of someone 'wigging out' instead of enjoying a good drunk was some dude who figured it would be cheaper to chug Nyquil than buy Vodka or Beer one night freshman year.

Dude spent the whole evening sitting on the floor, indian style at the base of a coach, . . . pulling his hair, yelling 'what IS THAT!!??!?!?' at the TV and weeping into a chick's shoulder.

What is lady Ethyl?

frozenchief 07-23-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12970418)
What is lady Ethyl?

Ethyl alcohol.

Reerun_KC 07-23-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenchief (Post 12970431)
Ethyl alcohol.

Cool thanks.

RealSNR 07-23-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12970418)
What is lady Ethyl?

https://michaelstvtray.files.wordpre...ethelmertz.jpg

Rasputin 07-23-2017 09:38 PM

I hollered "Don't look Ethyl" but it was too late. She already been mooned :moon:

Bwana 07-23-2017 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12970372)

Yeah the dude I knew would do some really strange stuff as well. Like I said, at this point, his brain is fried. The sad part is, at one point he was a really good dude, now he sits around and sucks off the government and is in a constant paranoid state.