ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329772)

chiefscafan 03-26-2020 09:11 PM

The Dallas Cowboys select Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU

We go live to Jalen Reagor with the biggest smile on his face, “I’ve been a cowboys fan since I was a little kid, the NFC East better watch out. How bout them Cowboys.”

TambaBerry 03-26-2020 09:33 PM

The Los Angeles Rams select Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin

KurtCobain 03-26-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14870677)
The Los Angeles Rams select Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin

Damnit, let him fall to the chiefs.

TambaBerry 03-26-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 14870679)
Damnit, let him fall to the chiefs.

Lmao figured that would make everyone mad. He might be the best interior lineman in the draft and the Rams need to protect Goff

Hoover 03-26-2020 09:52 PM

Philadelphia Eagles select Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M

The Franchise 03-26-2020 10:06 PM

The Buffalo Bills select Cameron Dantzler, CB, Mississippi State

Chief Northman 03-26-2020 10:15 PM

With the 55th pick the Baltimore Ravens select: Netane Muti, Guard, Fresno State

You don’t truly replace a Marshall Yanda, but Muti is the best run blocking guard in the draft, and is a great fit for the power-run scheme of Greg Roman. Day one starter.

Hoover 03-26-2020 10:17 PM

The Miami Dolphins select, Kyle Dugger, S, Lenoir-Rhyne

RunKC 03-26-2020 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 14870310)
The Broncos couldn't pass up on Wirfs in the first round and for the second, need to address a team need rather than just BPA.

The Denver Broncos select Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State.

Hope this doesn’t end up happening bc that’s best case scenario for them.

Chargem 03-27-2020 01:11 AM

The Texans select

Neville Gallimore, DL, Oklahoma

Another guy that has a chance to go at the back of the first, definitely happy to have him at the back of the 2nd.

staylor26 03-27-2020 05:35 AM

The board is shaping up nicely for the Chiefs in the 2nd. There’s a guy that was on my short list for 32 that will probably make it to 63.

Chargem 03-27-2020 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14870951)
The board is shaping up nicely for the Chiefs in the 2nd. There’s a guy that was on my short list for 32 that will probably make it to 63.

There's a few guys that I am surprised they are still there, it makes me think this draft could fall for the Chiefs nicely in real life... not that this thing is a particularly good indication I suppose.

RunKC 03-27-2020 08:13 AM

Vikings lose Diggs and need to replace him with a field stretcher that can also be used for returns. Big time value pick here:

The Vikings select KJ Hamler WR Penn State

RunKC 03-27-2020 08:15 AM

Kurt Cobain told me he’d be working all day today and this was his pick for Seattle:

Seahawks select Solomon Kindley, G, Georgia

staylor26 03-27-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 14870985)
There's a few guys that I am surprised they are still there, it makes me think this draft could fall for the Chiefs nicely in real life... not that this thing is a particularly good indication I suppose.

But like DJ pointed out potential Chiefs targets usually go earlier in this mock because those are the prospects we’ve all paid the most attention to.

DJ's left nut 03-27-2020 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 14870310)
The Broncos couldn't pass up on Wirfs in the first round and for the second, need to address a team need rather than just BPA.

The Denver Broncos select Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State.

Big fan of Aiyuk.

I'd sprint to the podium if he fell to the Chiefs 2nd round pick. There's a chance, but not a great one.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 09:12 AM

With pick #60 The Baltimore Ravens select Michael Pittman Jr. - REC - USC

The Ravens get a big reception machine who is dirty tough, dependable and productive. Pittman Jr. has an NFL pedigree and will take pressure off Mark Andrews who gets a lot of attention from opposing defenses. Pittman Jr. will win matchups outside with his size and great hands, but also is a savvy route runner when working the middle of the field.

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 09:27 AM

The Titans remembered they're on the clock.

With their second round pick in the 2020 CP Mock the Tennessee Titans select Julian Okwara, DE, ND.

RealSNR 03-27-2020 09:46 AM

I know the Packers are on the clock. I need a small bit of time to put out a couple fires right now.

Third round is up. I'll put the names in later (or somebody else can do it)

DrRyan 03-27-2020 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14870692)
Lmao figured that would make everyone mad. He might be the best interior lineman in the draft and the Rams need to protect Goff

I don't know about that. Everything I have read has him sliding backwards after the Rose Bowl and Senior Bowl. Cushenberry, Hennessy, Hunt, Damien Lewis seem to all be jumping him since he was considered a possible first rounder and best C this draft.

DJ's left nut 03-27-2020 09:59 AM

I've seen some folks talking about him as a 4th rounder.

Biadasz is this years Omenihu. Lots of people convinced themselves pretty early in the process that he'd be an ideal 1st rounder and don't appear to have adjusted much to additional eyes on him.

I'd be surprised if he's not there for the Chiefs in the 3rd. He seems to be losing ground real fast due to what appears to be sub-par functional strength. That's a big problem for an IOL.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 14871301)
I don't know about that. Everything I have read has him sliding backwards after the Rose Bowl and Senior Bowl. Cushenberry, Hennessy, Hunt, Damien Lewis seem to all be jumping him since he was considered a possible first rounder and best C this draft.

It’s because Biadasz has a bum shoulder. He’s a major injury red flag.

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14871239)
The Titans remembered they're on the clock.

With their second round pick in the 2020 CP Mock the Tennessee Titans select Julian Okwara, DE, ND.

Dammit! I was going to take him with the Lions next pick.

staylor26 03-27-2020 10:31 AM

Hopefully SNR doesn’t **** the Chiefs, because there’s a guy that I would absolutely sprint to the podium for still on the board.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14871369)
Hopefully SNR doesn’t **** the Chiefs, because there’s a guy that I would absolutely sprint to the podium for still on the board.

It's a quarterback, isn't it?

staylor26 03-27-2020 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871377)
It's a quarterback, isn't it?

You got me :D

RealSNR 03-27-2020 10:42 AM

I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic

RealSNR 03-27-2020 10:45 AM

I'm going to assume I didn't **** over the Chiefs with that pick. I think I know who Rain Man is going to take

RealSNR 03-27-2020 11:01 AM

First come first served... who wants to pick for the Arizona Cardinals?

For now I've left it blank in the 3rd round. Whoever claims it first on this thread gets it.

DrRyan 03-27-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14871437)
First come first served... who wants to pick for the Arizona Cardinals?

For now I've left it blank in the 3rd round. Whoever claims it first on this thread gets it.

I'll take it

RealSNR 03-27-2020 11:11 AM

Sold. Everybody welcome DrRyan to the CP Mock Draft!

Rain Man 03-27-2020 11:11 AM

Loud, energetic music blares over the loudspeakers, and someone kicks the door open. As the crowd looks on, America's favorite tight end enters, carrying the Lombardi Trophy. Travis Kelce pops a beer, puts some hotel keys in his pocket that are being thrown to him by the women in the crowd, and stops by the table to pick the up draft card.

He takes the podium and a respectful hush falls over the crowd.

"Six years ago," he says, "I was the 63rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft. Times were different back then. I was a third rounder when the Chiefs were drafting 1st in each round. Now we're drafting a second rounder when the Chiefs are drafting last in each round, if you don't count our exchange of the 55 who ends games with sacks for the 55 who lines up offsides."

Travis looks at the card and smiles. "This guy will help us a lot. And you've got to FIGHT for your RIGHT to pronounce it! With the 63rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn."

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14871471)

Welcome!

Rain Man 03-27-2020 11:14 AM

Okay, what do we think? Partying in the streets with Mahomes pouring beers from the second floor, or horror?

We're not sure of Breeland's status and he may well be back, but Fuller is gone so we have an open roster spot. Igbinoghene seems like a guy with upside who can play immediately in our passing packages.

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871474)
Loud, energetic music blares over the loudspeakers, and someone kicks the door open. As the crowd looks on, America's favorite tight end enters, carrying the Lombardi Trophy. Travis Kelce pops a beer, puts some hotel keys in his pocket that are being thrown to him by the women in the crowd, and stops by the table to pick the up draft card.

"Six years ago," he says, "I was the 63rd pick in the 2013 NFL draft. Times were different back then. I was a third rounder when the Chiefs were drafting 1st in each round. Now we're drafting a second rounder when the Chiefs are drafting last in each round, if you don't count our exchange of the 55 who ends games with sacks for the 55 who lines up offsides."

Travis looks at the card and smiles. "This guy will help us a lot. And you've got to FIGHT for your RIGHT to pronounce it! With the 63rd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn."

Well done, sir.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14871471)

I suspect he'll be brilliant in his drafting. You don't choose a name with "Dr" in it without years of training.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14871485)
Well done, sir.

I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871494)
I was really torn between two guys. I'll post the other one when he's drafted. I felt like there were probably four guys that I would've really felt good about.

I figured it would be Noah. Another solid pick RainMan - are you Brett Veach?

I’ll say more about this pick when other individuals get selected....

Rain Man 03-27-2020 11:31 AM

Okay, a couple of positive reviews, so I'm happy. Drafting for the Chiefs is a heavy burden of expectations.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 11:34 AM

On a side note, I was curious how Kelce was a third rounder when he was the 63rd pick in a 32 team league. It turns out the Cleveland used their second round pick in the supplemental draft to pick up Josh Gordon, and New Orleans lost their second round pick due to the bounty scandal. So there were only 30 second round picks in 2013, and Travis was the first guy taken in the third round.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 11:36 AM

Oh, and Mr. Cobain has been notified that it's time to take his shot. You know, at drafting.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871556)
Oh, and Mr. Cobain has been notified that it's time to take his shot. You know, at drafting.

Zing!

staylor26 03-27-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871474)

This is exactly who I was talking about. Great job Rain Man.

staylor26 03-27-2020 11:44 AM

Seriously, Noah would be a good pick at 32. If we can get a LB at 32 and still get Noah in the 2nd that’s a ****ing perfect start.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14871575)
This is exactly who I was talking about. Great job Rain Man.

Seriously? What are the odds of that? I figured for sure I was going to disappoint you.

The reason I didn't take Diggs or Jaylon Johnson in the first was that so many CBs were being taken, I figured that a good one would slide to me in the 2nd.

RunKC 03-27-2020 11:48 AM

I was thinking him or Bryce Hall. Good job Rain Man

staylor26 03-27-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871603)
Seriously? What are the odds of that? I figured for sure I was going to disappoint you.

I would’ve made the same 2 picks you made. Top guy on my board at both spots.

You won’t hear me complaining one bit :clap:

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14871612)

There was a fight last year about talking about guys yet to be selected during the draft. Let’s not go there again....

Not implying you did this on purpose...

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 11:57 AM

Now the question is does Rain Man double down at CB in the CP Mock?

Noah I, Ward, Fenton, Hamilton and Barron is the current depth chart in the CP Mock World.

Heck given the depth at LB and CB I'd be tempted to double dip at both positions if the right players fall to Veach Man.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14871652)

Noah I, Ward, Fenton, Hamilton and Barron is the current depth chart in the CP Mock World.

Heck given the depth at LB and CB I'd be tempted to double dip at both positions if the right players fall to Veach Man.

Barron?

I think you mean Brown.

Here I thought I missed a Mark Barron signing....

Chargem 03-27-2020 12:21 PM

Boo assumed I had a pick at the start of the round, didn't realize the Giants had traded it.

DJ's left nut 03-27-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Probably the direction I'd have gone.

But there's also one other guy on there that I'd have thought real hard about (especially if I'd have gone w/ Delpit in Rd1).

We'll see when my other guy goes.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14871652)

I plan to amaze and dazzle people with my plans for the next three rounds.

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871939)
I plan to amaze and dazzle people with my plans for the next three rounds.

You're a dazzler, alright.

KurtCobain 03-27-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14871401)
I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic

Took my guy. Great pick.

KurtCobain 03-27-2020 02:58 PM

Hi, I'm Kurt Cobain, a native of the state of Washington. I am so excited to announce the next pick of the Seattle Seahawks, even though I don't really like sports. I do like black people, though. And our newest citizen of Seattle is just that!

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

chiefscafan 03-27-2020 03:32 PM

The Cincinnati Bengals select Curtis Weaver, DE, Boise State

Cincinnati needs an edge rusher and a sack artist there aren’t as prolific as him in this draft.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14871612)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 14872050)
Hi, I'm Kurt Cobain, a native of the state of Washington. I am so excited to announce the next pick of the Seattle Seahawks, even though I don't really like sports. I do like black people, though. And our newest citizen of Seattle is just that!

Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.

The Franchise 03-27-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14872167)
Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbhinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.

I figured Hall was the other CB but I didn’t want to say anything. I would be happy with either one of those guys in the 2nd.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 03:46 PM

So many needs, so few picks for the Redskins. With Trent Williams asking for his release or a trade, the team turns the page.

With the 66th overall pick the Washington Redskins select Ezra Cleveland - Tackle - Boise State

Cleveland is rising up draft boards as he had a nice combine, showing athleticism and functional mobility. He can develop into a dependable Tackle over time, but can kick inside if needed.

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 03:54 PM

The Detroit Lions select Joshua Uche, DE, U of M.

DrRyan 03-27-2020 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 14872161)
The Cincinnati Bengals select Curtis Weaver, DE, Boise State

Cincinnati needs an edge rusher and a sack artist there aren’t as prolific as him in this draft.

Solid pick. Another one bites the dust for the newly minted Cardinals GM that shyster'd his way into the driver's seat by having more blackmail material on Michael Bidwell than all other candidates combined.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Yeah, Bryce Hall was my other guy. I was initially leaning toward Hall due to height and some good things I've read about him. But it appears that Igbhinoghene is faster and I like him as a cover guy.

Now I can comment....

I really believe that after Noah and Bryce Hall are off the board, there is a big drop at the corner position compared to the guys that have already been drafted in this mock. Noah and Hall are different corners and I think a lot depends on what you want in your scheme.

I would argue that Noah is the better athlete (can return kicks) and does a great job on the outside of being able to run with deep vertical routes. He can match up against receivers with both size and speed quite readily. What I am leery about concerning Noah is his tackling ability, and perhaps lack of versatility as I think he can only be a guy that plays outside. He is raw, and does not have a history of being able to take the ball away.

With Hall You have a scheme-versatile, aggressive, sound player who is effective in the blitz game, and has a good knack for jumping routes. His junior year was fantastic where he took the ball away netting four interceptions and if I am not mistaken had the most past break ups in NCAA division one.
The huge red flag that comes with Hall is he is coming off a devastating injury where he broke his fibula, dislocated his ankle, and tore a ligament. As of late February he still was not able to do any physical type of testing. He is better suited to play in a zone scheme where he can read and break on routes but is not necessarily terrible when asked to play man coverage.

If he checks out medically, and if I had to pick between the two, I would take Hall just because he tends to take the ball away more consistently, he has more experience and a higher floor (graduating senior), and maybe he could re-create some of that Virginia secondary magic he had playing with Juan Thornhill a couple seasons ago!

staylor26 03-27-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Yea with 2 starting corners it had to be Noah or Hall.

I really like Hall, but he has yet to run or do any workouts after a significant injury. Noah on the other hand has had a fantastic offseason and definitely has more upside because of his athleticism.

It’s good to know that Hall has kept his value down though because it makes me feel much more comfortable going somewhere other than corner in the 1st.

TambaBerry 03-27-2020 04:44 PM

the New York Jets select Isaiah Wilson OL Georgia

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 04:54 PM

The Detroit Lions have acquired the Philadelphia Eagles third and fifth round picks via the Slay trade.

staylor26 03-27-2020 05:00 PM

The Carolina Panthers select Jeremy Chinn, S/LB, Southern Illinois

After missing out on Simmons in the 1st, the Panthers get a similar chess piece that is also freaky athletic with great size/length.

staylor26 03-27-2020 05:03 PM

1. Derrick Brown, DT Auburn
2. Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah.
3. Jeremy Chinn, S/LB, Southern Illinois

That is quite the haul defensively for the Panthers if I say so myself.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14872373)
1. Derrick Brown, DT Auburn
2. Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah.
3. Jeremy Chinn, S/LB, Southern Illinois

That is quite the haul defensively for the Panthers if I say so myself.

It can happen when you are shitty.

staylor26 03-27-2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14872381)

And when all of CP is sleeping on Chinn :D

Dude might be the first safety off the board when it’s all said and done. At worst he’ll probably be the 3rd. His measurables are off the charts and his tape is good. Teams are going to love this guy.

RealSNR 03-27-2020 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14872356)
The Detroit Lions have acquired the Philadelphia Eagles third and fifth round picks via the Slay trade.

Well shit.

I've used the draft order from the NFL Draft wiki because it's been the fastest to get changes put in, but apparently it missed a big one from like a week ago.

I'm assuming announced trades have gone through the NFL office and protocol and all that, so I wonder what gives.

Anyway... I'll probably be using NFL.com's official one to double check things now. I would just use it straight up, but it doesn't copy/paste very well.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14872385)
And when all of CP is sleeping on Chinn :D

Dude might be the first safety off the board when it’s all said and done. At worst he’ll probably be the 3rd. His measurables are off the charts and his tape is good. Teams are going to love this guy.

Do you see Chinn supplanting Haynes (LB) or Burris (SS)?

No doubt Chinn is a freak, but some have questioned his discipline and that he can freelance. It might have to do with the fact that he was the Alpha on his team. I find him and Dugger to be similar guys, but I think Dugger is better suited in a safety role where as Chinn is probably better in the box as a linebacker with fantastic sideline to sideline pursuit ability.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14872381)

Yeah, drafting is harder for my team since THE CHIEFS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

Man, that never gets old.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14872408)
Yeah, drafting is harder for my team since THE CHIEFS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

Man, that never gets old.

Amen to that.

staylor26 03-27-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14872402)
Do you see Chinn supplanting Haynes (LB) or Burris (SS)?

No doubt Chinn is a freak, but some have questioned his discipline and that he can freelance. It might have to do with the fact that he was the Alpha on his team. I find him and Dugger to be similar guys, but I think Dugger is better suited in a safety role where as Chinn is probably better in the box as a linebacker with fantastic sideline to sideline pursuit ability.

I think he’s a chess piece. He’ll play snaps at LB and at S. Just move him around and take advantage of the versatility. But yea I see him playing the LB role in subs most often.

Hoover 03-27-2020 05:22 PM

The Miami Dolphins select Cam Akers, RB, Florida State

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 14872424)
The Miami Dolphins select Cam Akers, RB, Florida State

Nice!

He stays in-state And might end up being the best running back of this class...

staylor26 03-27-2020 05:42 PM

I wish the Chiefs didn’t have so many other needs and few picks because I’d love Akers in the 2nd.

Monticore 03-27-2020 05:51 PM

I assume you guys have been doing this years and I know it’s for fun-ish, but out of curiosity how often do nail the pick dead on , especially the Chief picks.

I like your picks so far rainman, position wise anyways I don’t watch college ball so don’t know the kids enough.

Hoover 03-27-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14872449)
Nice!

He stays in-state And might end up being the best running back of this class...

Agree.

I laugh at all these mocks showing the Dolphins taking a running back in the 1st or 2nd rounds. It's lazy and just stupid. They are so loaded with draft picks its crazy. Just look at their draft thus far.

Burrow - QB
Chaisson - Edge
Jones - OT
Dugger - S
Crushenberry - OC
Akers - RB

I doubt it falls this way but you add their FA signings and you have a damn good unit that's young and under contract for the next 3-4 seasons. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't get a better OT, but I like Jones and the top 4 guys went off the board before pick 18.

I really wanted Delpit at Safety, but the plan was to see who called to them in the 2nd round. Just too much talent at the position in my opinion to pass on Jones when you can get a player like Dugger later in round two.