ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Andrew Luck Retires (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324643)

Frazod 08-24-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14408208)
To the Donks...Horseface has been dreaming of this scenario for 4 years. It's all he knows..

Luck is still young by QB standards...has about 8 years give or take.

Get his body right after 2 years off...

He'll be back at some point...when QBs are making $50 million per.

Maybe, maybe not. Girlbac took the money and ran.

BryanBusby 08-24-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14408155)
It’s kind of obvious now that the team knew something was up. Brissett didn’t play at all tonight.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that a pill popping Irsay leaked that shit to the media to get back at him for saying **** this shit. The dude hadn't even told the players yet.

A shit tier Franchise.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 09:21 PM

I'm sorry, I just don't buy it, unless a report comes out that he is physically unable to play or has depression.

The guy was a hoss last year.

You signed a contract.

New World Order 08-24-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14408216)
Dude. It's been four years of serious injury/rehab, injury/rehab.

He's hurt now. Can't play. How long until he would've? who knows.

He got crushed his first four years, shitty management, no talent around him, shit offensive lines.

He doesn't owe anyone shit. He's allowed to be able to walk at 35.

I have no problem with him retiring because of injuries

But the timing isn't the best

Hoopsdoc 08-24-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14408216)
Dude. It's been four years of serious injury/rehab, injury/rehab.

He's hurt now. Can't play. How long until he would've? who knows.

He got crushed his first four years, shitty management, no talent around him, shit offensive lines.

He doesn't owe anyone shit. He's allowed to be able to walk at 35.

I don’t buy the injury excuse. I mean, it may be part of it, but it’s not all of it. He warmed up without any issues at all last week. Look up that video. I think he’s just a dude who got tired of football.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 09:24 PM

I think probably he was going to have to go through more rehab and this pussy, who last time I checked didn't have a ****ing optimus prime around his leg like Alex Smith, just said '**** it, thanks for the signing bonus, we out.'

**** that guy, if so.

Andrew Luck lost his love for the game and decided to be a huge pussy and make season ticket holders who plunked down thousands of dollars this offseason enjoy Jacoby Brissett for what will surely be 16 shit-filled tacos of regular season AIDs.

The customer is always right.

BlackOp 08-24-2019 09:26 PM

This has been a great day...Chiefs #1 future rival just died in its tracks.

Luck is a good dude...the Colts can rot in the cellar for a decade.

Hoopsdoc 08-24-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14408221)
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that a pill popping Irsay leaked that shit to the media to get back at him for saying **** this shit. The dude hadn't even told the players yet.

A shit tier Franchise.

Irsay is an odd dude. He’s an old hippy in a modern world.

But he’s not a bad owner. If anything, he’s too loyal. He stuck with Grigson and Pagano for at least 3 years to long.

alpha_omega 08-24-2019 09:26 PM

The colts shouldn’t be that surprised.

Chris Meck 08-24-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14408225)
I don’t buy the injury excuse. I mean, it may be part of it, but it’s not all of it. He warmed up without any issues at all last week. Look up that video. I think he’s just a dude who got tired of football.

I think he's a guy who's been brutalized and he's sick of it, yeah.

He's walking away from 20 something million dollars.

The timing sucks, but people act like he owes them something. **** off, this is his life, man. If he wants to walk away while he can still actually walk, then good for him.

Sucks if you're an Indy fan, but ****, man. For four years, he's been in an injury/rehab cycle.

All these guys calling him a pussy wouldn't have been able to stand a tenth of what he has.

This is a BRUTAL sport. The players have every right to walk away when they want to. If you don't understand that, you're a ****ing child.

srvy 08-24-2019 09:27 PM

Some how some way Bill B will snag him when Brady retires.

C3HIEF3S 08-24-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408227)
I think probably he was going to have to go through more rehab and this pussy, who last time I checked didn't have a ****ing optimus prime around his leg like Alex Smith, just said '**** it, thanks for the signing bonus, we out.'

**** that guy, if so.

Andrew Luck lost his love for the game and decided to be a huge pussy and make season ticket holders who plunked down thousands of dollars this offseason enjoy Jacoby Brissett for what will surely be 16 shit-filled tacos of regular season AIDs.

I can’t help but laugh at someone who plays the victim on behalf of other people.

threebag 08-24-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 14407800)
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Let's trade them Chad Henne (or Shurmur or Litton) for a 1st round pick.

Henne

KChiefs1 08-24-2019 09:29 PM

On my phone & using TapaTalk so I can’t embed.

https://youtu.be/fZ3yBUzPz-8
https://youtu.be/sQxMHMi_4UI

BlackOp 08-24-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14408234)
Some how some way Bill B will snag him when Brady retires.

That thought definitely crossed my mind...but it would be Kraft pulling the strings.

BryanBusby 08-24-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14408230)

But he’s not a bad owner. If anything, he’s too loyal. He stuck with Grigson and Pagano for at least 3 years to long.

And shortened his QB's career in result and couldn't even have the common courtesy to make damn sure the kid could tell his teammates himself. Oh and couldn't help but drive all ****ed up out of his mind.

And ****ed every single fan the last time Luck died. He's a ****ing awful dude.

New World Order 08-24-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14408230)

Colts had a lot of glory years though with Manning and Luck. You guys watched a lot of winning football.

Hoopsdoc 08-24-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14408233)
I think he's a guy who's been brutalized and he's sick of it, yeah.

He's walking away from 20 something million dollars.

The timing sucks, but people act like he owes them something. **** off, this is his life, man. If he wants to walk away while he can still actually walk, then good for him.

Sucks if you're an Indy fan, but ****, man. For four years, he's been in an injury/rehab cycle.

All these guys calling him a pussy wouldn't have been able to stand a tenth of what he has.

This is a BRUTAL sport. The players have every right to walk away when they want to. If you don't understand that, you're a ****ing child.

I think the injuries were part of it. I think there are other factors too.

I don’t object to him walking away. He’s free to do what he wants. And I still think he’s a decent dude.

But that ankle wasn’t hurting at mini camp? A month ago at the start of training camp?

He just screwed everyone over with the timing, that’s all.

Naptown Chief 08-24-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14408007)
Yep. Wouldn’t surprise me if his shoulder bothers him still too.

Which is why protecting Mahomes remains paramount. Every single year. And he has to protect himself — get the football out fast, get out of bounds, etc.

I fell through an attic at work 2.5 years ago and, amongst several other injuries, tore the shit out of my right HIP labrum.

Your shoulder and hip are nearly identical. I had the same surgery as Luck (labral repair), which requires dislocation of hip/shoulder to even do. Two years later it still hurts to walk. I have arthritis from the surgery alone. There's no way in hell it isn't painful for him to throw a football...

I Hate Indy as much as anyone, think Luck is an incredibly odd guy, and get sexual gratification out of seeing one of our Conference rivals dealt a blow, but I can certainly sympathize with the guy.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S (Post 14408235)
I can’t help but laugh at someone who plays the victim on behalf of other people.

colts fans can get ****ed

but they absolutely DID get ****ed

and they have every right to boo about being ****ed

TribalElder 08-24-2019 09:33 PM

Luck starting a new trend

Sign a big ass contract deal with guaranteed money
wait a bit
retire

ROFL

RunKC 08-24-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408227)

**** that guy, if so.

Luck had injury after injury. 4 years of rehab and nothing was getting better.

I think he genuinely wanted to play, but knew his body was done. It’s pretty clear that the guy had depression from being in a constant state of pain for so long.

This guy isn’t even 30 and his body is falling apart. No amount of money or pride can save you from realizing that your real life is in jeopardy if you continue this path.

I don’t blame him one bit. He’s rich and he’s got his whole life ahead of him that he doesn’t want to **** up.

I don’t feel bad for the Colts either. They ruined him.

Chris Meck 08-24-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14408253)

I think he genuinely wanted to play, but knew his body was done. It’s pretty clear that the guy had depression from being in a constant state of pain for so long.

This guy isn’t even 30 and his body is falling apart. No amount of money or pride can save you from realizing that your real life is in jeopardy if you continue this path.

I don’t blame him one bit. He’s rich and he’s got his whole life ahead of him that he doesn’t want to **** up.

100%

KChiefs1 08-24-2019 09:35 PM

https://youtu.be/bk2M1fU6wSQ

KChiefs1 08-24-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408251)
colts fans can get ****ed

but they absolutely DID get ****ed

and they have every right to boo about being ****ed

https://youtu.be/4yMmVzlAJKk

stumppy 08-24-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408204)
Will the Colts be offering a refund to season ticket holders?

No one is plunking down several grand to watch Jacoby Brisket.

And when that guy sucks hard this year, he's going to get booed because he's not Andrew Luck.

That really sucks for that guy. And the rest of the Colts.

**** Andrew Luck.

Unless he has a life threatening disease or severe depression, he signed a contract and he just hung everyone in Indianapolis that has anything to do with the Colts out to dry.

You don't do this shit two weeks before the regular season.

****in' pussy.

LMAO

That's ****ing rich, coming from a bitch who runs like a little girl.

thegame214 08-24-2019 09:38 PM

Sometimes the best things in life are the prayers not answered.

Thank you Mahomes

staylor26 08-24-2019 09:39 PM

From a football perspective, this definitely changes my perception of Luck. Like some have said, he’s not a true competitor.

But I respect Luck as a man, and this couldn’t have been an easy thing to do. He did what’s best for him (and the Colts if he’s been pondering this for a long time). They weren’t replacing him in one offseason with a late 1st.

Deberg_1990 08-24-2019 09:40 PM

Hindsight’s 20/20 of course

But should the Colts have kept Manning and not drafted Luck?
Would they have had another championship?

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14408253)

The guy's body isn't falling apart. He played 18 games last year and 15 games the year before.

You're telling me a few offseason practices where he didn't get hit rendered his body a disaster area? LMAO

Meanwhile, Alex Smith's right leg is re-enacting scenes from RoboCop.

Andrew Luck is a pussy.

Is he unable to play? Fine. Undergo rehab. Try and get back on the field. You signed a contract.

It would be different if he was at the end of the deal or, at the very least, this happened in March.

So yes, I say, **** this guy. He was chuckling at his press conference.

He is a huge pussy who lost his spirit.

Deberg_1990 08-24-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 14408194)
Watch you'll see andrew luck join cbs as a announcer.

Probably not. He has a face for radio.

Chief Northman 08-24-2019 09:43 PM

Andrew Luck. HoboSpirit advocate.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 09:44 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/adqLiHhLJI">pic.twitter.com/adqLiHhLJI</a></p>&mdash; Gregg Barthelmes (@GreggBarthelmes) <a href="https://twitter.com/GreggBarthelmes/status/1165446448462385158?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

New World Order 08-24-2019 09:45 PM

This has been one unbelievable offseason

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-24-2019 09:46 PM

From being a legit contender to being a team tanking again.

Setsuna 08-24-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408270)
The guy's body isn't falling apart. He played 18 games last year and 15 games the year before.

You're telling me a few offseason practices where he didn't get hit rendered his body a disaster area? LMAO

Andrew Luck is a pussy.

Is he unable to play? Fine. Undergo rehab. Try and get back on the field. You signed a contract.

It would be different if he was at the end of the deal or, at the very least, this happened in March.

:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

New World Order 08-24-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 14408280)
:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

There's not much in the way now for Jax to take the South

staylor26 08-24-2019 09:50 PM

Luck basically did the opposite of what Berry did and Chiefs fans are bashing him too.

Nickhead 08-24-2019 09:51 PM

at least he is allowing the colts to recupe some of his salary, ROFL

while alex smith probably won't announce his retirement till the last day of his contract ROFL

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 09:51 PM

pussy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECyTY-3X...pg&name=medium

Chief Roundup 08-24-2019 09:52 PM

WOW What the ****? Sure am glad we didn't Suck for Luck.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14408283)
Luck basically did the opposite of what Berry did and Chiefs fans are bashing him too.

Berry tried. I never bashed him.

BWillie 08-24-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14407784)
Ha, just drafted fantasy about an hour ago. The guy who drafted him just found out and went ballistic.

I was laughing my ass off about Luck retiring and I almost drafted him too, but then karma hit and I found out Lamar Miller tore his ACL..who I had just drafted earlier in the day.

SithCeNtZ 08-24-2019 09:55 PM

As a chiefs fan who has lived in Indy most of my life and joined the board after the no punt game, I'm definitely wearing my Mahomes jersey to work Monday.

**** the colts and I hope they go 6-10 this year to completely screw their franchise.

BWillie 08-24-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408285)

Someone please contact a Thesaurus company to add Andrew Luck as a synonym for failure, quitting, to give up.

IE: Little Johnny really Andrew Lucked it and got his GED to work at Aldis instead of graduating.

RunKC 08-24-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408270)

Andrew Luck is a pussy.

“THe gUYs BOdY iSn’T FAlLinG ApARt”

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Physical toll on Andrew Luck through 6 NFL seasons:<br>» Torn cartilage in 2 ribs<br>» partially torn abdomen<br>» a lacerated kidney that left him peeing blood<br>» at least 1 concussion<br>» a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder<br>» and this mysterious calf/ankle issue that led to this</p>&mdash; Zak Keefer (@zkeefer) <a href="https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/1165440454927814656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Titty Meat 08-24-2019 09:59 PM

We all saw Clay struggle to run that hill. He shouldnt comment on other peoples physical abilities.

Flying High D 08-24-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408184)
he's a pussy

i just gained new respect for alex smith Hobospirit

He’s no pussy. A pussy stands on the sideline all year looking like a hobo instead of manning up and retiring. Much respect to Luck.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 10:01 PM

I mean, it's a rough game, I get it.

He played 18 games last year. Wasn't hurt.

Did he have issues this offseason? Get it fixed. Part of the game.

He just didn't want to deal with it.

Big time pussy.

CasselGotPeedOn 08-24-2019 10:03 PM

Clay calling someone else a pussy LMAO

Your voice is higher than most women's LMAO

New World Order 08-24-2019 10:03 PM

Never thought I'd see the day when Clay gives more respect to Alex than Andrew Luck ROFL

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 10:03 PM

I mean, we shouldn't be surprised. He's from Stanford. Rich dad. Probably coddled all his life. Silver spoon mother****er.

Life got a little hard while he was enjoying his celebrity status and he decided to call it quits and **** everyone over and giggle about it at his press conference.

****in' pussy, man. Makes real football players look like greek gods.

Unitas is rolling in his grave.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn (Post 14408300)
Clay calling someone else a pussy LMAO

Your voice is higher than most women's LMAO

I was a mailman once. I'm one tough son of a bitch.

Raiderhater 08-24-2019 10:05 PM

This occurrence has Clay giving props to Alex Smith... I ****ing love this place.

BossChief 08-24-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408298)
I mean, it's a rough game, I get it.

He played 18 games last year. Wasn't hurt.

Did he have issues this offseason? Get it fixed. Part of the game.

He just didn't want to deal with it.

Big time pussy.

He was going to need surgery on his Achilles to keep playing. The guys went through a ton of rehab in his career and doesn’t have it in him to keep rehabbing at this point.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Indy drafts a good QB next year and in 2 years Luck wants to return and they get a first and change for Luck.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 14408304)
This occurrence has Clay giving props to Alex Smith... I ****ing love this place.

Look, everyone knows I loathe Alex Smith.

But I cannot deny he is one tough son of a bitch, and what he has done this offseason is clearly one of the toughest things an NFL player has ever gone through.

Alex could have RETIRED and IMMEDIATELY earned every penny of his Redskins contract.

But he didn't do that.

You know why?

Unless the checkdown is open, Alex Smith ain't no ****ing pussy.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14408306)
He was going to need surgery on his Achilles to keep playing. The guys went through a ton of rehab in his career and doesn’t have it in him to keep rehabbing at this point.

Sounds like a big pussy to me.

Bury Me A Royal 08-24-2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408204)
Will the Colts be offering a refund to season ticket holders?

No one is plunking down several grand to watch Jacoby Brisket.

And when that guy sucks hard this year, he's going to get booed because he's not Andrew Luck.

That really sucks for that guy. And the rest of the Colts.

**** Andrew Luck.

Unless he has a life threatening disease or severe depression, he signed a contract and he just hung everyone in Indianapolis that has anything to do with the Colts out to dry.

You don't do this shit two weeks before the regular season.

****in' pussy.

never been a season ticket holder, can you get refunds?

SupDock 08-24-2019 10:13 PM

Luck retired before Brady. What a world.

suzzer99 08-24-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14407826)
Schefter just said that Luck has been considering this for several months and even last year. Wow

Now we know why Ballard wasn’t spending money

Yeah you could tell his heart wasn't in it from his rousing sideline speech vs. us in the playoffs last year: "All right guys. Well, here we are."

Jewish Rabbi 08-24-2019 10:13 PM

LOL at the guy on the right calling ANYONE a pussy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This may or may not be the best photo <a href="https://twitter.com/shaggyshanekc?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@shaggyshanekc</a> and I have taken together. <a href="https://t.co/HIlCJNsm6c">pic.twitter.com/HIlCJNsm6c</a></p>&mdash; 50 Sent (@ClayWendler) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1163158411304943623?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Raiderhater 08-24-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408307)
Look, everyone knows I loathe Alex Smith.

But I cannot deny he is one tough son of a bitch, and what he has done this offseason is clearly one of the toughest things an NFL player has ever gone through.

Alex could have RETIRED and IMMEDIATELY earned every penny of his Redskins contract.

But he didn't do that.

You know why?

Unless the checkdown is open, Alex Smith ain't no ****ing pussy.

Do not misunderstand what I was saying, because I actually agree with you (though I don’t share in the Smith hate even though I know he wasn’t the answer). It is just amusing to me to watch you prop up Alex. And even more amusing (with nothing to do with you) that it is an Indy QB that brings it about.

Certain weird things just amuse me. I’m odd. I own it.

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 14408315)
LOL at the guy on the right calling ANYONE a pussy.

Do you think Luck even mows his own lawn? I've been doing that all summer. Non-pussy confirmed.

Flying High D 08-24-2019 10:19 PM

I’d have a lot higher opinion of hobohaglundspirit if he would of just retired. You can through take every other play off Houston in that mix to. Glad your in Indy now.

suzzer99 08-24-2019 10:21 PM

Yeah - you've got millions, ****ing up your body for life isn't worth it.

Unless it's Mahomes. He can't retire for 15 years.

Deberg_1990 08-24-2019 10:22 PM

What the hell? People suck

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Colts fans are booing Andrew Luck �� <a href="https://t.co/k5JsXSYcBG">pic.twitter.com/k5JsXSYcBG</a></p>&mdash; Complex Sports (@ComplexSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/status/1165446339259457536?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 10:24 PM

let's re-examine the initial tweet

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Filed to ESPN: Andrew Luck has informed the Colts he is retiring from the NFL, per source. There will be a press conference Sunday to make it official, but Luck is mentally worn down, and now checking out.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1165435636893016064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 25, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

"mentally worn down"

so luck was not "mentally tough" enough to continue playing in the NFL

that sounds like a big pussy to me

now imagine the mental stress tyreek hill went through this offseason

what was andrew luck dealing with?

the cold reality that he had to continue to make $30 million dollars this year and get his ankle cleaned up, maybe pop a few pills and be a ****ing superstar?

give me a ****ing break.

andrew luck has always been a spoiled rich kid and life got a little bit hard with those NFL boo boos.

ChiefsCountry 08-24-2019 10:25 PM

Luck's final game was a L to the Mahomes and Chiefs.

Setsuna 08-24-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14408281)
There's not much in the way now for Jax to take the South

I don't think you understand how garbage my franchise has been and is. The powers that be, Dave Caldwell and Tom Coughlin know how to build defenses and suck at offense. This is an offense first league and we are clueless to this fact.

New World Order 08-24-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 14408326)
I don't think you understand how garbage my franchise has been and is. The powers that be, Dave Caldwell and Tom Coughlin know how to build defenses and suck at offense. This is an offense first league and we are clueless to this fact.

That d is still elite and Foles is much better than Bortles.

Think you guys end up taking the 4 seed

Fat Elvis 08-24-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14407876)
You have to wonder how Houston feels about this decision ...

FAX

Considering he's probably the closest thing they have to a QB now....

Deberg_1990 08-24-2019 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 14408326)

What are you talking about? Coughlin had some good offensives in NY and his first stint with the Jags.

mr. tegu 08-24-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 14408324)
Luck's final game was a L to the Mahomes and Chiefs.

Brady’s will be the same. It’s just a matter if Brady retires after this season ends for him to Mahomes or if he comes back for more season ending losses to him.

staylor26 08-24-2019 10:31 PM

The Chiefs schedule looks significantly better/easier when you look at it now. Our toughest games were in that stretch that starts with the Colts.

Setsuna 08-24-2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14408327)
That d is still elite and Foles is much better than Bortles.

This defense is amazing. Foles is much better than Bortles except in the sturdiness department. Bortles took a ton of punishment and almost was never injured. Foles on the other hand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 14408329)
What are you talking about? Coughlin had some good offensives in NY and his first stint with the Jags.

Two names: Mark Brunell, Eli Manning

Why did Coughlin extend Bortles then? Explain that to me. In what world is this ever a sane thing to do? I'll wait...

Titty Meat 08-24-2019 10:35 PM

I wouldnt take Clay too seriously hes part of the new movement that's a reincarnation of Nick Athan. The "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" on Twitter is some pillowbiters who make up news just like Athan. These dudes said Hill would have a new deal 3 weeks ago, and before that said people were going to prison over the Hill fiasco. Lol just lol

Hammock Parties 08-24-2019 10:37 PM

Does anyone think for a second that if Luck did not sign one of the largest contracts in NFL history he's retiring?

Players tough through injury when they have incentive.

Apparently Luck no longer has any.

I'm guessing he won't be too welcome in Indianapolis in the future.

CasselGotPeedOn 08-24-2019 10:39 PM

Clay,

https://media3.giphy.com/media/s3hZZwFRki8r6/giphy.gif

New World Order 08-24-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408341)
Does anyone think for a second that if Luck did not sign one of the largest contracts in NFL history he's retiring?

Players tough through injury when they have incentive.

Apparently Luck no longer has any.

I'm guessing he won't be too welcome in Indianapolis in the future.

I'm sure he'll be torn up about it as he sails his yacht down the French Riviera.

Titty Meat 08-24-2019 10:40 PM

Do you think a guy who's made 100 million will give a flying **** what people in a shit hole like Indianapolis think of him?