ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs No Chris Jones at OTA's. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323044)

O.city 06-12-2019 02:59 PM

If they want Speaks and Tanoh to play more inside, well, maybe you could replace some of Jones production there with 2 cheap guys while adding an elite CB.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-12-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 14305010)
Many reports say he wants Donald money. No way in hell should we do that. No DL is worth that. Jones is all about the money so let him sit until he comes down to reality.

Is there any player you WOULD pay without talking from your asshole first?!?

Kiimo 06-12-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14305720)
No.

An elite, disruptive DT is much more valuable in today's NFL than an elite CB. Especially with all the bullshit rule changes.

Belichick would 100% disagree with you.

Aspengc8 06-12-2019 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14305749)
If they want Speaks and Tanoh to play more inside, well, maybe you could replace some of Jones production there with 2 cheap guys while adding an elite CB.

Tanoh is not moving inside. Probably wont even make the roster.

Kiimo 06-12-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 14305780)

Uh I've got some news for you, he's playing inside.

staylor26 06-12-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 14305780)

He didn’t say moving inside.

Quote:

The pride of the AAF, CB Keith Reaser, had a strong breakup on a pass from Chad Henne. As Spagnuolo has noted with Breeland Speaks and Tanoh Kpassagnon, he's using them in a variety of ways, outside and in. Look to be carving out nice roles for themselves in 2019.

O.city 06-12-2019 03:27 PM

I'm not saying i'd make the move or anything, just throwing around some ideas.

You can't pay everyone obviously and it's just a chance to look around at different ways to max value etc.

gblowfish 06-12-2019 03:27 PM

I don't care if he misses three days in shorts and tshirts. As long as he a) keeps his junk in his speedo and; 2) this gets resolved by training camp, it's not gonna be a big deal. The only thing that worries me is if he gets injured because he's been sitting out arguing over a contract. Lots of times holdouts come back, then get hurt because they're not in full football shape.

JimNasium 06-12-2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14305749)

So you want to trade off a guy with Reggie White type measurables? Genious [CPS]

O.city 06-12-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 14305801)
So you want to trade off a guy with Reggie White type measurables? Genious [CPS]

If he's asking for more money than i'm willing to pay? Yeah.

BossChief 06-12-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14305778)

sorry, but I don’t think that’s correct.

BB has spent elite money on

Ty Law
Darrel Revis
Stephen Gilmore

Among others...

I’m not sure I can remember him ever giving a DL elite $$$. He either gets them for a bargain, or he lets them walk. Maybe Richard Seymour...but even Vince Wilfork took pennies.

BossChief 06-12-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 14305801)

I haven’t wanted to make the comparisons because people like to downplay them, but I totally agree.

Chris Jones looks like a young Reggie White...or prime Michael Strahan.

Getting 15.5 sacks as an interior rusher was extremely rare. Especially for a guy built to play anywhere on the DL.

Kiimo 06-12-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 14305980)
sorry, but I don’t think that’s correct.

BB has spent elite money on

Ty Law
Darrel Revis
Stephen Gilmore

Among others...

I’m not sure I can remember him ever giving a DL elite $$$. He either gets them for a bargain, or he lets them walk. Maybe Richard Seymour...but even Vince Wilfork took pennies.

I hope you realize you're agreeing with me and not TomBarndtsTwin who thinks that defensive linemen are more important than defensive backs.

TomBarndtsTwin 06-12-2019 07:17 PM

With the recent rules changes, elite CB’s will become less valuable as time goes on. Their position is handicapped.

I don’t think it’s coincidence that the 3 best DT’s in the NFL started for last years Super Bowl champion, this years Super Bowl runner up and the other team that SHOULD have also been in the Super Bowl but wasn’t thanks to Dee Ford’s dumb****ery.

Hammock Parties 06-12-2019 07:27 PM

I want Chris Jones and Tyreek Hill to return to the Chiefs at training camp on the same day....with Tyreek riding Chris like a Cheetah riding an Elephant.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

And if it doesn't I HAVE PHOTOSHOP SKILLS.

TomBarndtsTwin 06-12-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14305990)
I hope you realize you're agreeing with me and not TomBarndtsTwin who thinks that defensive linemen are more important than defensive backs.

And thanks for putting words in my mouth, but no, that’s not what I said.

I said I would rather have an elite DT than an elite CB.

Reading comprehension is key.

Kiimo 06-12-2019 07:52 PM

and I said Belichick would disagree with you.

As do I.

TomBarndtsTwin 06-12-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14306090)
and I said Belichick would disagree with you.

As do I.

And other bright NFL defensive minds would disagree with you and Belichick. And that’s fine.

Again, the 3 best DT’s in the NFL started for last years Super Bowl champion, this years Super Bowl runner up, and the other team that should have been playing them in the Super Bowl but wasn’t because Dee Ford is a moron. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. Having an elite game changing DT is a rare commodity in today’s NFL.

We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Kiimo 06-12-2019 08:26 PM

We had more sacks last year than...ever? And couldn't stop a toddler on a Barbie Dreamwheels

BryanBusby 06-12-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14306104)
And other bright NFL defensive minds would disagree with you and Belichick. And that’s fine.

Again, the 3 best DT’s in the NFL started for last years Super Bowl champion, this years Super Bowl runner up, and the other team that should have been playing them in the Super Bowl but wasn’t because Dee Ford is a moron. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. Having an elite game changing DT is a rare commodity in today’s NFL.

We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I think I'd reconsider my stance if I were disagreeing with the greatest coach ever.

TomBarndtsTwin 06-12-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14306144)
We had more sacks last year than...ever? And couldn't stop a toddler on a Barbie Dreamwheels

Perhaps that was partly the fault of our dumbass of a defensive coordinator?

Would you have rather the Chiefs kept Marcus Peters and gotten rid of Chris Jones? You think we would be better off if we did that, hypothetically speaking?

TomBarndtsTwin 06-12-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14306151)
I think I'd reconsider my stance if I were disagreeing with the greatest coach ever.

Right, because Tom Brady had nothing to do with all those Super Bowls. It was all elite CB play. Look, Belicheat is a GREAT coach, but how come his defenses never won shit till he was paired up with Brady?

And before you come back with “but mid 80’s Giants!”, Parcells get the lions share of the credit for those teams. Belichick left Parcells to go be head coach in Cleveland, sucked, then went to New England for a year and had success under, guess who?, left Parcells again and went to the Jets, underachieved, then went back to New England to be head coach and drafted a guy named Brady in the 6th round and the rest is history.

Look, I’m honestly not trying to shit on Belichick. He IS a great defensive coach and is largely responsible for the Pats incredible run, along with Brady, but let’s not pretend he’s infallible. If that’s your stance, then you’re just parroting Patsies fans.

BryanBusby 06-12-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14306184)
Right, because Tom Brady had nothing to do with all those Super Bowls. It was all elite CB play. Look, Belicheat is a GREAT coach, but how come his defenses never won shit till he was paired up with Brady?

And before you come back with “but mid 80’s Giants!”, Parcells get the lions share of the credit for those teams. Belichick left Parcells to go be head coach in Cleveland, sucked, then went to New England for a year and had success under, guess who?, left Parcells again and went to the Jets, underachieved, then went back to New England to be head coach and drafted a guy named Brady in the 6th round and the rest is history.

Look, I’m honestly not trying to shit on Belichick. He IS a great defensive coach and is largely responsible for the Pats incredible run, along with Brady, but let’s not pretend he’s infallible. If that’s your stance, then you’re just parroting Patsies fans.

What a diarrhea word salad this is.

Quote:

but how come his defenses never won shit till he was paired up with Brady?
Quote:

Look, I’m honestly not trying to shit on Belichick.
Make up your mind. But anyhow, he has multiple rings as an assistant and benched a fan favorite in Bernie Kosar and was winning in a total shit hole in Cleveland. Sounds like he won plenty before Brady.

Secondary play matters a lot in an era where briefly breathing on a QB gets you 15 yards.

TomBarndtsTwin 06-12-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14306252)
What a diarrhea word salad this is.

Make up your mind. But anyhow, he has multiple rings as an assistant and benched a fan favorite in Bernie Kosar and was winning in a total shit hole in Cleveland. Sounds like he won plenty before Brady.

Secondary play matters a lot in an era where briefly breathing on a QB gets you 15 yards.

So to go back to the original point of this whole discussion, before we chased the shiny red ball that is Belichick, you’re in agreement with Kimo that you’d rather have an elite CB, such as Ramsey, than an elite DT, such as Aaron Donald?

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-12-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14306151)

I don't give a **** what that guy does with his positions or how he pays them either. Scheming, trickery, and rule subversion are the aces he holds.

How many times were his defenses top 10 during their SB runs?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06-13-2019 01:50 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Only 9 of Chris Jones&#39; 112 total pressures over the past 2 years have been unblocked of cleanup, the best ratio of anyone in the top 10.<br><br>Guy&#39;s been earning his pressure.</p>&mdash; Pro Football Focus (@PFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1138463590548221953?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06-13-2019 01:51 AM

Bob Fescoe who broke the Mitchell Schwartz extension reports that Chris Jones and the Chiefs are far apart in negotiations and may miss some training camp. Chiefs willing to pay around 42-47 guaranteed. Jones wants 67 guaranteed

TomBarndtsTwin 06-13-2019 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14306364)
Bob Fescoe who broke the Mitchell Schwartz extension reports that Chris Jones and the Chiefs are far apart in negotiations and may miss some training camp. Chiefs willing to pay around 42-47 guaranteed. Jones wants 67 guaranteed

Well, 67 mil. guaranteed isn’t as bad as 87 mil. (Donald’s gtd. amount) that he reportedly was after.

The Chiefs should be able to get this done. Hopefully they meet in the middle and both parties can come away happy . . . . .

tredadda 06-13-2019 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14305778)

Why is Belechick used as the bar by which we measure what the Chiefs do or don’t do? He is one of the top defensive minds of all time. He can afford to do things others can’t. Terrible example.

staylor26 06-13-2019 05:57 AM

The deal will get done by the middle of TC. Not worried one bit.

O.city 06-13-2019 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14306387)

Missing some voluntary workouts in June is one thing but missing training camp sucks

That’s how guys get hurt

staylor26 06-13-2019 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306393)
Missing some voluntary workouts in June is one thing but missing training camp sucks

That’s how guys get hurt

It is what it is. He can also get hurt at TC.

Aspengc8 06-13-2019 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306393)

That’s how guys get hurt

Guys don't get in shape at training camp. They are supposed to show up in shape and ready to go.

staylor26 06-13-2019 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 14306395)
Guys don't get in shape at training camp. They are supposed to show up in shape and ready to go.

Somewhat true, which is one of the reasons I’m not that concerned.

Jones has been working his ass off and is in great shape.

TomBarndtsTwin 06-13-2019 06:45 AM

Quote:

Depends on the player. Many players are disciplined enough to do this, some are lazy and unmotivated and it shows up when they get there.

That being said, I’m not worried about Chris Jones attitude. He’s gonna be ready to go when he gets there, whenever that is . . . . .

JimNasium 06-13-2019 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14306383)
Well, 67 mil. guaranteed isn’t as bad as 87 mil. (Donald’s gtd. amount) that he reportedly was after.

The Chiefs should be able to get this done. Hopefully they meet in the middle and both parties can come away happy . . . . .

If I’m Veach and I can sign him in the low-to-mid 60s, I’m taking that deal and feeling good about it.

Jerm 06-13-2019 07:34 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you God</p>&mdash; Chris Jones (@stonecoldjones_) <a href="https://twitter.com/stonecoldjones_/status/1139125642853847042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

staylor26 06-13-2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 14306422)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you God</p>&mdash; Chris Jones (@stonecoldjones_) <a href="https://twitter.com/stonecoldjones_/status/1139125642853847042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He’s constantly posting stuff like this. I wouldn’t read too much into it

TomBarndtsTwin 06-13-2019 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium (Post 14306399)
If I’m Veach and I can sign him in the low-to-mid 60s, I’m taking that deal and feeling good about it.

Agreed.

Somewhere around $20-$22 mil. per year with around $60 mil. guaranteed would be a fair deal for Jones and a good deal for the Chiefs.

I imagine they would keep the first year base low to minimize the cap number and allow them flexibility to go out and get an impact CB, if one becomes available this year. Or they could extend Fuller and give him more up front to minimize impact in a few years when you’re paying Mahomes & Jones big money. Either way works for me.

TomBarndtsTwin 06-13-2019 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 14306422)

:hmmm:

Molitoth 06-13-2019 07:58 AM

Trade him.

O.city 06-13-2019 08:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14306396)
Somewhat true, which is one of the reasons I’m not that concerned.

Jones has been working his ass off and is in great shape.

Guys that miss some training camp get hurt in the season because they aren't in contact shape.

It happens nearly every year.

staylor26 06-13-2019 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306448)
Guys that miss some training camp get hurt in the season because they aren't in contact shape.

It happens nearly every year.

Hence “somewhat” true. But yea it does, but it also doesn’t always happen, and not every time it happens means it was because of that.

O.city 06-13-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14306450)
Yea it does, but it also doesn’t always happen, and not every time it happens means it was because of that.

Sure, outliers happen.

But when it consistently happens to guys that miss training camp then come in and pull a hammy or something, well I'd imagine theres a direct correlation

staylor26 06-13-2019 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306452)
Sure, outliers happen.

But when it consistently happens to guys that miss training camp then come in and pull a hammy or something, well I'd imagine theres a direct correlation

Have you done studies on this? You sure sound like you have some data.

Donald was fine last year, and Mack’s injury clearly wasn’t due to that. I’m not saying it can’t happen, but I’m not going to be overly concerned either.

tmax63 06-13-2019 08:11 AM

He needs his ass in camp to learn a new defense and at least 2 new DL teammates. I know he'll pick it up quick but the sooner he's getting reps and developing chemistry with the rest of the defense the better.

BigRedChief 06-13-2019 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14306387)

Missing time working on the new defensive scheme is not good. Now the interior has limited choices and responsibility in any scheme. See ball/QB go get them. Or take up your gap. Superficial, I know but the easiest to learn out of all the defensive positions.

I have issues with people on this board taking Fesco seriously. Since when did he become a journalist?

If Jones wants $67 million guaranteed? Veach should get it done and Jones should be there in training camp.

O.city 06-13-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14306453)
Have you done studies on this? You sure sound like you have some data.

Donald was fine last year, and Mack’s injury clearly wasn’t due to that. I’m not saying it can’t happen, but I’m not going to be overly concerned either.

Yes, in my spare time I've done extensive studies.

staylor26 06-13-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306465)
Yes, in my spare time I've done extensive studies.

Hahaha you know I have to give you shit.

I’m not saying it doesn’t or can’t happen. I get it.

In58men 06-13-2019 08:24 AM

Trade for Ramsey?

staylor26 06-13-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14306472)
Trade for Ramsey?

Ha, no. You think it’ll be any easier to sign Ramsey?

Quote:

Imma ask for so much money, they have to put me on lay-away

Redbled 06-13-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 14306425)
Agreed.

Somewhere around $20-$22 mil. per year with around $60 mil. guaranteed would be a fair deal for Jones and a good deal for the Chiefs.

I imagine they would keep the first year base low to minimize the cap number and allow them flexibility to go out and get an impact CB, if one becomes available this year. Or they could extend Fuller and give him more up front to minimize impact in a few years when you’re paying Mahomes & Jones big money. Either way works for me.

I’m always confused why they want lower cap figures early on. A bigger cap number early on would help with other big deals upcoming since we have some space now correct?

Redbled 06-13-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14306472)
Trade for Ramsey?

He’s on layaway.

O.city 06-13-2019 08:42 AM

I love Ramsey, he's awesome.

But i'd be hesitant to do it. I would rather pay a CB big money than a DL that has had some "motor" issues whispered about in his past though.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-13-2019 10:26 AM

Quote:

He wants 20 LESS than Donald and the Chiefs are grousing???

Get the **** outta' here Brett!!!

If he misses camp, it's ALL on the FO.

O.city 06-13-2019 11:29 AM

Mellinger just wrote an article about it, I don't have a subscription so I can't read it.

O.city 06-13-2019 11:33 AM

The title is something that he may get paid but it just may not be in KC?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06-13-2019 11:40 AM

Veach better not **** this up

OKchiefs 06-13-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306701)
Mellinger just wrote an article about it, I don't have a subscription so I can't read it.

Incognito window is your friend

RunKC 06-13-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306710)
The title is something that he may get paid but it just may not be in KC?

Speaks and Saunders are guys Veach is high on. Wonder if Jones wants that much, if Veach wants to hold off and see how these guys look this year.

I would just pay Jones now and start cutting replaceable players like Xavier Williams and Dirty Dan.

staylor26 06-13-2019 12:15 PM

I find it hard to believe Mellinger has inside info after the Tyreek shit.

O.city 06-13-2019 12:19 PM

Can anyone actually post the article?

staylor26 06-13-2019 12:19 PM

I just read the article. It really didn’t say anything we don’t already know.

suzzer99 06-13-2019 12:38 PM

I'm guessing Jones wants Donald money. And he knows he'll get it eventually if he waits and doesn't regress or get injured.

Chiefs of course want to pay significantly less in exchange for extending him now.

There - I saved you a subscription to the Star.

tyecopeland 06-13-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbled (Post 14306474)
I’m always confused why they want lower cap figures early on. A bigger cap number early on would help with other big deals upcoming since we have some space now correct?

Having a low cap figure early doesnt hurt at all anymore since you can roll over unused cap to the next year. So it is always better to just push the can down the road to keep cap flexibility for the current year.

O.city 06-13-2019 12:46 PM

Finally read it.

I did find it interesting that he had a little tid bit about Tyreek needing an extension in there. That's a far cry from where we were.

I kinda wonder if things have changed a little bit with Tyreek in that now they figure they may need that money for him.

KChiefs1 06-13-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Chiefs have all the leverage on their side.

Pitt Gorilla 06-13-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306847)
Finally read it.

I did find it interesting that he had a little tid bit about Tyreek needing an extension in there. That's a far cry from where we were.

I kinda wonder if things have changed a little bit with Tyreek in that now they figure they may need that money for him.

They've always needed the money for Tyreek. If that wasn't in the budget, Veach is even dumber than I thought.

staylor26 06-13-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14306914)
They've always needed the money for Tyreek. If that wasn't in the budget, Veach is even dumber than I thought.

:rolleyes:

O.city 06-13-2019 01:40 PM

They had Tyreek in the budget sure, but once the shit hit the fan, i'm guessing that went on hold for a while and or was out the door.

Pitt Gorilla 06-13-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14306928)
:rolleyes:

With which part do you disagree?

staylor26 06-13-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14306943)
With which part do you disagree?

Your constant bitching about Veach.

Dude did an excellent job this offseason. Just shut up already.

BossChief 06-13-2019 02:05 PM

Let me make this easy for everyone.

By the time training camp is over, KC will:

1) Have Chris Jones under long term paper.
2) Have Tyreek Hill on the field practicing, and looking better than ever.
3) Have a new CB with a new deal.

BryanBusby 06-13-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 14306909)
Chiefs have all the leverage on their side.

They don't.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-13-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 14306969)
They don't.

Thank you.

O.city 06-13-2019 02:13 PM

They may very well end up with him signed and in TC. I don't know.

It just sucks that we have to deal with any of that shit this offseason. I get it, it just sucks.

BryanBusby 06-13-2019 02:17 PM

As long as Jones is properly doing work on his own, this is really a non-issue. Even if it drags on into camp.

BossChief 06-13-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14306980)
They may very well end up with him signed and in TC. I don't know.

It just sucks that we have to deal with any of that shit this offseason. I get it, it just sucks.

This has been expected.

The deal will get done and if reports are true that Jones wants 20m per, Veach will look like a mastermind by getting the deal done at that amount.

I haven’t seen anything saying he wants Donald $$$. A few mentions that he wants 20m per.

Which is a bargain for the team.

RunKC 06-13-2019 02:28 PM

Didn’t the entire Rams starters not play a single snap in preseason last year?

Pitt Gorilla 06-13-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14306957)
Your constant bitching about Veach.

Dude did an excellent job this offseason. Just shut up already.

Just to be clear; you didn’t disagree with anything I said.