ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2019 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321710)

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 14170772)
I meant hot air as in you can't talk up that pick enough to make me find it less than ideal. I'd be okay with a Center as a 2nd round pick, but not a 1st round pick when this team is desperate for a playmaker anywhere on the defensive side of the ball. There were no less than 4 DBs I would have taken over a center there and I just took 2 of them.

And I think Thornhill is a late 2nd round talent who you're overrating badly while Abrams is a box safety who I would NEVER look to take in the 1st.

And?

I certainly don't see it as unlikely that there are DBs available at the back of the 2nd that I like more than either of the 2 guys you just grabbed. There is no way you can categorically state that the quality of C in the 2nd is so obviously near Bradbury and the quality of DB available at the back of the 2nd is so far removed from Thornhill that it's asinine to take a C.

That's simply not accurate. You've taken 2 guys from a group of DBs with absolutely no industry consensus whatsoever because there is simply very little grounds for distinction between them apart from how you may end up using them.

And while I can see an argument for Thornhill provided you believe in him as a 1st round talent (I do not), there's no good argument for Abrams on this particular squad.

Sfeihc 03-20-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 14170443)
Co-sign. And I drafted Cam Erving in the first round.

So I'll happily crap all over the Bradbury selection because I've earned my stripes to do so.

I cosign this as the guy who took Marquise Lee in the 1st round.

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14170847)
I cosign this as the guy who took Marquise Lee in the 1st round.

I took a guy in the 2nd that went undrafted once.

Eat a dick, Chase Minnifield. You shat on what was an otherwise pristine draft in 2012.

You'd have thought I'd have learned a lesson then about taking injured corners, then I took Sidney Jones like 4 years later anyway. Because I'm not that smart.

Hoover 03-20-2019 02:09 PM

I know it's not popular, and it's the last thing I want the Chiefs to do in the first round, but the reasoning behind drafting a guy like Bradbury is solid.

I want to draft guys that are going to come in day one and fight for a starting position. Nothing angered me more than picks like Speaks and Ford, guys with lots of potential but no real opportunity to start. At least with Bradbury you get a center for the next five years and don't have to worry about the position. And balk at that all you will, but our line is a bargain, but after 2020 it needs a complete rebuild. So it makes sense to secure some building blocks of the future.

Now I pray to God that the draft doesn't fall this way in real life, but remember the value in this draft is how deep it is. Let's get good players who can contribute.

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 02:12 PM

I'M HERE TO WIN!!! I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!!

[/every asshole on a reality show since 2001]

Chief Northman 03-20-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14170889)
I'M HERE TO WIN!!! I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!!

[/every asshole on a reality show since 2001]

ROFL

Discuss Thrower 03-20-2019 02:20 PM

One round down. Has anyone tripped over their own dick yet?

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14170905)
One round down. Has anyone tripped over their own dick yet?

Well CoMo couldn't even pick teams right and Marco got skipped for a couple of picks.

I'd say that qualifies.

BossChief 03-20-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14170743)
In a draft I absolutely hated for the Broncos I got Ryan Ramczyk, who would be a dream pick for them, Jayon Brown in the 7th (who's a complete stud), Alex Anzalone and Chad Wheeler. Not much variety there; bookend tackles and a couple of good off-ball linebackers, but better than I thought it would be at the time. I really hated that draft.

My 49ers draft was better though; Lattimore, McCaffrey, Zay Jones, Kendall Beckwith and Julie'n Davenport. 3 starting caliber offensive players and 2 starting caliber defensive guys. Zay Jones is probably gonna nutter himself out of football though. Damn shame we can't do pre-draft interviews...

The part that KILLS me about my Chiefs draft was how I had Eddie Vanderdoes and George Kittle rated similarly (Kittle a little higher) and chose Vanderdoes due to need. I even commented on it right after the pick was made.

That would have been a great draft if I had taken Kittle there.

QB Pat Mahomes 92.9 pff
FS Marcus Williams 70.8 pff
CB Rasul Douglas 72.5 pff (chosen over Cooper Kupp, another tie breaker)
DE Tim Williams 74.2 off rating
Eddie Vanderdoes (over Kittle 89.8 pff)
Blair Brown 58.8 pff
Mack Hollins
Joe Williams
Ethan Cooper

RunKC 03-20-2019 02:36 PM

Staylor should go ahead and draft this guy for the Colts and just have that OL wreck everything in its path week after week.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">*stands up*<br>*kicks chair across the room*<br>*screams in the cat&#39;s face*<br>WOOOOOO! (Dalton Risner is fun) <a href="https://t.co/wrUbgHGKbk">pic.twitter.com/wrUbgHGKbk</a></p>&mdash; Michael Peterson (@ZoneTracks) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZoneTracks/status/1108058540038606848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Franchise 03-20-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14170927)
Staylor should go ahead and draft this guy for the Colts and just have that OL wreck everything in its path week after week.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">*stands up*<br>*kicks chair across the room*<br>*screams in the cat&#39;s face*<br>WOOOOOO! (Dalton Risner is fun) <a href="https://t.co/wrUbgHGKbk">pic.twitter.com/wrUbgHGKbk</a></p>&mdash; Michael Peterson (@ZoneTracks) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZoneTracks/status/1108058540038606848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 19, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Until the Colts make the playoffs.

RealSNR 03-20-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14170703)

Watch the guy - his feet suck. .

Something something Rex Ryan something something

Chief Northman 03-20-2019 04:08 PM

Only 7 picks made so far today.

C'mon boys...

staylor26 03-20-2019 04:36 PM

The Indianapolis Colts select Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama

Marlon Mack simply can’t be a bell cow, and I think this offense needs one. Not overly excited about taking a RB here, but he’s a first round talent that can have an immediate impact. With Jacobs/Mack, Hilton, Enron, and that OL Luck has no excuses.

staylor26 03-20-2019 04:38 PM

Marco Polo PM’d me his next pick also. RunKC will love it.

The Oakland Raiders select Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State

“(moving last year's 1st round RT pick disaster to guard)”

Chief Northman 03-20-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14171134)

Marlon Mack simply can’t be a bell cow, and I think this offense needs one. Not overly excited about taking a RB here, but he’s a first round talent that can have an immediate impact. With Jacobs/Mack, Hilton, Enron, and that OL Luck has no excuses.

The whole “you don’t draft running back high” narrative is getting tired. I’ve seen some big boards that have Jacobs as a top 12-15 talent. He punishes with his running style, he can run both inside and out, and his pass catching is fantastic. He’s a three down back with low mileage coming out of college that can be on the field in any situation. The fact that “attrition” devalues the position does not mean there aren’t some phenomenal athletes that can boost an offense in this class from day one, and Jacobs is the cream of the crop.

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14171134)

Buffalo's GM thanks you for sparing him the ignominy of taking the first RB of the draft but also recognizes that you got a damn good one...

Hoover 03-20-2019 05:07 PM

I love doing this draft, but I do think that the number of defensive homers who participate in it doesn't make it all that realistic.

Rain Man 03-20-2019 05:09 PM

The center and the quarterback are the two players who hold the ball on every snap. Without a center, your quarterback is useless.

staylor26 03-20-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14171189)
Buffalo's GM thanks you for sparing him the ignominy of taking the first RB of the draft but also recognizes that you got a damn good one...

Lol glad I can help after ****ing the Chiefs (along with many others). Still having 2 more picks in the next two rounds makes it a little easier to swallow.

staylor26 03-20-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 14171191)
I love doing this draft, but I do think that the number of defensive homers who participate in it doesn't make it all that realistic.

Oh yea CP LOVES defense. How else did Mahomes make it all the way to 27?

CoMoChief 03-20-2019 05:16 PM

San Francisco 49ers select Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State

*Richard Sherman isn't the CB he once was, and will be 31 here in 10 days... 49ers GM thinks it's a good idea to start looking at the big picture going forward.*

-NYG (TambaBerry) is on the clock-

TambaBerry 03-20-2019 05:52 PM

the New York Giants select A.J. Brown WR Ole Miss

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14171272)
the New York Giants select A.J. Brown WR Ole Miss

That's a great pick for them that will never happen.

I cannot imagine only one WR going in the first...

staylor26 03-20-2019 06:25 PM

Love Brown. I honestly would be ok with the Chiefs taking him at 29, just like one of the TE’s.

TambaBerry 03-20-2019 07:03 PM

This would be like a dream draft for them

Chief Northman 03-20-2019 07:06 PM

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State

The Jags try to take advantage of Nick Foles’ deep pass ability, and provide him a big, contested catch beast in Butler. There are more refined receivers, and Butler does not have the greatest hands, but he is a physical mismatch and reeks havoc in the open field once he catches the ball.

Sfeihc 03-20-2019 07:26 PM

It's a run on WRs in the CP Mock and a run on Bucks for the Bucs.

The Bucs have traded away DeSean Jackson and lost Adam Humphries to FA.

Fear not as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Parris Campbell, WR, OSU.

RealSNR 03-20-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14171302)
That's a great pick for them that will never happen.

I cannot imagine only one WR going in the first...

The issue with me was that while there's a big chunk of them that all seem to be pretty good players who could get taken in the 1st, there just wasn't one of them that stood out as being better than the rest. You could take what you think is the 2nd or 3rd best WR in the draft and then quite easily see him slide into the back of the 2nd round.

Like, I think Parris Campbell is better than all of these guys. Even Metcalf. Was I confident enough to say that I didn't stand a good chance of him being there at the Packers pick in the 2nd round? Not at all, and I really couldn't say that about Brown or Butler either, who went before Campbell just now.

pugsnotdrugs19 03-20-2019 07:56 PM

Jeez, the Raiders could look a lot better after this draft...

The Franchise 03-20-2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14171548)
Jeez, the Raiders could look a lot better after this draft...

We say that every year for this thing and then the real draft happens.

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 08:49 PM

I'll be honest - this is EXACTLY the kind of player that an inaccurate young passer will stall, waste and ruin. There's a real good chance that this is the wrong player at the wrong time for this team.

But if I'm going to act like Josh Allen is my franchise quarterback I have to actually draft as though he is. So while there are smarter picks on the board, the Bills take:

Irv Smith Jr., TE - Ala.

This was probably extremely predictable and had Jacob's fallen I'd have gone that route instead. But maybe the key is to just surround Allen with as many large radius pass-catchers as possible.

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14171525)
The issue with me was that while there's a big chunk of them that all seem to be pretty good players who could get taken in the 1st, there just wasn't one of them that stood out as being better than the rest. You could take what you think is the 2nd or 3rd best WR in the draft and then quite easily see him slide into the back of the 2nd round.

Like, I think Parris Campbell is better than all of these guys. Even Metcalf. Was I confident enough to say that I didn't stand a good chance of him being there at the Packers pick in the 2nd round? Not at all, and I really couldn't say that about Brown or Butler either, who went before Campbell just now.

Which is why I didn't take one. I just couldn't see a standout WR.

RunKC 03-20-2019 09:06 PM

Just please give me something close to this DJ

1. Clelin Ferrell—welp
2. Germaine Pratt
2. Connor McGovern
3. Kris Boyd

pugsnotdrugs19 03-20-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14171571)
We say that every year for this thing and then the real draft happens.

Four picks in the top 35 though, man. That’s HARD to **** up. And I think Mayock helps in this scenario..

I don’t consider them a threat in 2019 but they should be much improved.

Hoover 03-20-2019 09:16 PM

The Denver Broncos select Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson

Stuck on phone can someone pm the next dude

Mother****erJones 03-20-2019 09:29 PM

The Raiders spent a first and third on OTs last season and just signed Brown. They’re not taking Risner

Chief Northman 03-20-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 14171690)
The Denver Broncos select Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson

Stuck on phone can someone pm the next dude

Done

DJ's left nut 03-20-2019 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 14171707)
The Raiders spent a first and third on OTs last season and just signed Brown. They’re not taking Risner

Yeah that was a little annoying as I was considering him for Buffalo. But ultimately it is what it is. These are always a bit janxy so you just roll with it...

Rain Man 03-20-2019 10:29 PM

Perhaps the most famous person born in Cincinnati, our next draft speaker lived there for only four years, moving away when he was roughly the same age as Drew Barrymore was in ET The Extraterrestrial. However, in their quest for the holy grail of draft picks, the Bengals have asked him to read a name from their special list, with the mission of finding his man and returning him to safety from the jaws of other teams.

Stephen Spielberg steps onto the stage. He is handed the list from a female intern. "Clever girl", he says upon reading it....

https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/uOi...s-52032875.jpg

Rain Man 03-20-2019 10:32 PM

Spielberg holds up the piece of paper.

The Cincinnati Bengals select Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama

He looks around. "Now give me an award or something."

Rain Man 03-20-2019 10:34 PM

Cincinnati likes Wilson's skill set and we believe that he can thrive behind our defensive line. Plus, middle linebacker is a big area of need, and he seems to be our best prospect in that area after the first round. It's a marriage made in heaven, like when Procter met Gamble.

RealSNR 03-20-2019 10:35 PM

These next three days are going to be rather busy for me. I'll be able to check in 2-3 times a day or so, but probably only just to get my picks in when I'm up.

If you have to PM your selections to someone, I advise sending them to the person drafting after you as well as The Franchise.

Rain Man 03-20-2019 10:52 PM

Spielberg steps to a small keyboard and plays a distinct pattern of five tones that send a signal to Detroit, alerting them of their upcoming pick.

chiefscafan 03-21-2019 12:46 AM

The Detroit Lions select Taylor Rapp, S, Washington University

RealSNR 03-21-2019 01:13 AM

The Lions pull one over on the Packers by stealing Rapp one pick before them. Point goes to the Lions. The all-time score now reads:
Green Bay 342, Detroit 4

I get the feeling we're all going to be tempted to take DL at nearly every pick given the high chance that a DL is likely the best available player in this stacked class. I'm giving into that temptation. The Packers don't exactly need this, but it could result in something unreal when combined with their Dexter Lawrence pick from earlier.

Plus, I don't want The Franchise to look TOO much like a giant homer.

The Green Bay Packers select Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame

Mother****erJones 03-21-2019 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14171715)
Yeah that was a little annoying as I was considering him for Buffalo. But ultimately it is what it is. These are always a bit janxy so you just roll with it...

I got no issue with the draft that’s just something that stood out from a far

staylor26 03-21-2019 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14171685)
Just please give me something close to this DJ

1. Clelin Ferrell—welp
2. Germaine Pratt
2. Connor McGovern
3. Kris Boyd

Outside of Ferrell, who’s not realistic, that’s pretty yucky

DJ's left nut 03-21-2019 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14171871)
Outside of Ferrell, who’s not realistic, that’s pretty yucky

That is a MAJOR 'need' draft.

I hope to do better than that...

RunKC 03-21-2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14171875)
That is a MAJOR 'need' draft.

I hope to do better than that...

Yeah that was last year’s draft too. I’m expecting something similar this year.

O.city 03-21-2019 07:58 AM

I hope they don't do that again.

DJ's left nut 03-21-2019 10:05 AM

Man - the mid-day activity in this thing seems a lot worse than in prior years.

htismaqe 03-21-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14172227)
Man - the mid-day activity in this thing seems a lot worse than in prior years.

Which sucks for me because I can't really be on at night and on the weekends.

DJ's left nut 03-21-2019 11:04 AM

So I'm 15 deep on guys I'd be happy to take, 24 deep if I stretch it to guys I can defend but wouldn't exactly love.

I'll be pretty content if 1 of those 15 make it to my two picks...

Man, if you're sitting with two or more picks in the top 50 of this draft, you're in real nice shape. The Raiders sporting 4, including one in the top 5 where they can get a difference maker, is going to just rocket them forward in terms of raw talent if they aren't stupid about it.

This is a crazy-deep draft.

htismaqe 03-21-2019 11:33 AM

Come on Boss. I'm ready to pick yo.

staylor26 03-21-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14172511)
Come on Boss. I'm ready to pick yo.

If you’re going to be away later you can send me your top 2 and I’ll make it for you.

Mother****erJones 03-21-2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14172419)
So I'm 15 deep on guys I'd be happy to take, 24 deep if I stretch it to guys I can defend but wouldn't exactly love.

I'll be pretty content if 1 of those 15 make it to my two picks...

Man, if you're sitting with two or more picks in the top 50 of this draft, you're in real nice shape. The Raiders sporting 4, including one in the top 5 where they can get a difference maker, is going to just rocket them forward in terms of raw talent if they aren't stupid about it.

This is a crazy-deep draft.

*whispers Joejuan Williams*

BossChief 03-21-2019 11:56 AM

Sorry I’m taking so long for my pick.

The Atlanta Falcons select Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple

htismaqe 03-21-2019 12:00 PM

The Washington Redskins pick J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford.

htismaqe 03-21-2019 12:00 PM

So what is the selection window? I have a PM from chargem for his pick but want to give him enough time to make the pic himself if he can.

staylor26 03-21-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14172587)
So what is the selection window? I have a PM from chargem for his pick but want to give him enough time to make the pic himself if he can.

**** it just make it for him lol. There’s barely been any picks today. He can give his explanation later.

htismaqe 03-21-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14172600)
**** it just make it for him lol. There’s barely been any picks today. He can give his explanation later.

I'd rather not. He gave me a list and most of them are still available. I'm going to give him a few.

The Franchise 03-21-2019 12:12 PM

He should have given you an order to draft them in.

staylor26 03-21-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14172611)
I'd rather not. He gave me a list and most of them are still available. I'm going to give him a few.

Oh I assumed he gave you an order

The Franchise 03-21-2019 12:26 PM

Which brings up the point. If you’re going to send someone a list.....****ing order them.

htismaqe 03-21-2019 12:39 PM

Well, maybe I'm just being overly cautious.

He gave me a list, numbered 1-3.

But then said, select one of the 3. He didn't say they were in order.

At any rate, he can be mad at you guys. LOL

The Carolina Panthers select WR Marquise Brown, Oklahoma.

DJ's left nut 03-21-2019 01:08 PM

What the ****, Pest?

Make your selections, brah. Where the hell'd you go?

The Franchise 03-21-2019 01:09 PM

The Miami Dolphins select Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State

The Cleveland Browns select Yodny Cajuste, OT, West Virginia

RealSNR 03-21-2019 01:17 PM

The Minnesota Vikings select Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama

Can somebody PM the next dude?

CoMoChief 03-21-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14172780)
The Minnesota Vikings select Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama

Can somebody PM the next dude?

damn, was hoping he'd fall to me.

DJ's left nut 03-21-2019 01:27 PM

I PM'd Bob Dole to PM Marco so we should be good.

Chargem 03-21-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14172696)
Well, maybe I'm just being overly cautious.

He gave me a list, numbered 1-3.

But then said, select one of the 3. He didn't say they were in order.

At any rate, he can be mad at you guys. LOL

The Carolina Panthers select WR Marquise Brown, Oklahoma.

Thanks, they were in order. I should have been clearer.

Enjoying doing this but I am in Venice on spotty hotel WiFi

htismaqe 03-21-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 14173046)
Thanks, they were in order. I should have been clearer.

Enjoying doing this but I am in Venice on spotty hotel WiFi

So I got the guy you wanted? Good deal. I was trying not to screw it up!

Chargem 03-21-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14173049)
So I got the guy you wanted? Good deal. I was trying not to screw it up!

Would have been happy with any of them, but you took my first choice

Marco Polo 03-21-2019 03:29 PM

The Tennessee Titans select Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston College.

I’m on my phone. Can someone please PM the next pick?

staylor26 03-21-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 14173148)

Fixed and PM sent

DJ's left nut 03-21-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 14173148)

THANK YOU!

I'm serious, I'd have taken that !@#$ing guy for the Chiefs just to see heads explode.

He's probably the best G in the draft, right? This is why CoMo's idiotic "CP and their fatties" shit carries no weight. There is at least one more OT on the board that will likely have gone by now and very possibly 2 more interior OL. They're sliiiiidin' here.

Marco Polo 03-21-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14173153)
Fixed and PM sent

Thank you!

Marco Polo 03-21-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14173157)
THANK YOU!

I'm serious, I'd have taken that !@#$ing guy for the Chiefs just to see heads explode.

He's probably the best G in the draft, right? This is why CoMo's idiotic "CP and their fatties" shit carries no weight. There is at least one more OT on the board that will likely have gone by now and very possibly 2 more interior OL. They're sliiiiidin' here.

I had to look twice because I was surprised he was still on the board. Drafting the big uglies is never sexy but ask Minnesota what it’s like having flash on offense but not any line protection.

CoMoChief 03-21-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14173157)
THANK YOU!

Nothing idiotic about it when you're rebuilding a 31st ranked D that needs help all across the board. OL can wait til rd3.