ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320346)

In58men 01-13-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14035318)
Saved for when all the trolls start flooding this place.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ec82d1e4bd.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach 01-13-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 14035324)
They started to go up through the week... but then dropped closer to the game, but it was due to the snowstorm. I wouldn't bank that it's going to repeat itself this week unless another snowstorm gets forecast.

That's what I thought. Plus, adding into consideration that this is the first time an AFC Championship game is being held in Kansas City, I can see why it'd be higher.

If this was like a 4th or 5th time, I could see it being slightly lower. Still, I'd be curious to see if it follows the trend of going down slightly on the day before or a few hours before kickoff.

R Clark 01-13-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 14035301)
I hope the weather was to blame for our deep passing game being almost non-existent, because I believe we'll need to be able to connect on at least one or two of those deep passes against New England. Just about every deep pass against Indy was just a little bit off.

You do what the defence gives you.It was talked about all week , try and keep up.i know it's hard for you okies lol

htismaqe 01-13-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14035334)
Brady may be the GOAT. He has slowed Father Time from catching up to him. He married a super model. Made millions but kept that competitive edge to excel. Kept working hard.

We can only hope that Mahomes has a run like that.

That Fountain of Youth he found is called kissing boys. He's a creep and I can't wait to see Chris Jones crush him.

In58men 01-13-2019 05:16 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8605e622cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiderhater 01-13-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwwataz (Post 14035215)
I don't know if it's racist to talk shit about other whites but they all look the same up there. It's creepy. The men sound line pre-pubescent boys, the women sound like pre-pubescent boys, they all look like pre-pubescent boys, the pre-pubescent boys look like girls... Just a weird scene up there

LMAO

tk13 01-13-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 14035345)
That's what I thought. Plus, adding into consideration that this is the first time an AFC Championship game is being held in Kansas City, I can see why it'd be higher.

If this was like a 4th or 5th time, I could see it being slightly lower. Still, I'd be curious to see if it follows the trend of going down slightly on the day before or a few hours before kickoff.

Yeah I think the fact that it's the first time this has happened isn't going to help. The only thing that might help is that it looks like it's going to be frigid out.

alpha_omega 01-13-2019 05:25 PM

Rejoice.....the greatest time in CP history.

Is it Sunday yet?

Raiderhater 01-13-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 14035367)
Yeah I think the fact that it's the first time this has happened isn't going to help. The only thing that might help is that it looks like it's going to be frigid out.

Given the significance of the game I have a hard time seeing weather being a factor short of the roads just being impassable.

OKchiefs 01-13-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Clark (Post 14035346)
You do what the defence gives you.It was talked about all week , try and keep up.i know it's hard for you okies lol

That's not my point. We actually did throw it deep a handful of times, but I'm not sure we connected on a single one. My memory may be a bit off, but I seem to remember at least 4-5 deep passes and they were all just a bit off. Between that and the receivers dropping a lot of balls, we're going to need to be more sharp against New England.

KC_Connection 01-13-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 14035324)
They started to go up through the week... but then dropped closer to the game, but it was due to the snowstorm. I wouldn't bank that it's going to repeat itself this week unless another snowstorm gets forecast.

If the forecast continues to be for it to be 11 degrees that night, there may be a similar effect.

htismaqe 01-13-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 14035391)
That's not my point. We actually did throw it deep a handful of times, but I'm not sure we connected on a single one. My memory may be a bit off, but I seem to remember at least 4-5 deep passes and they were all just a bit off. Between that and the receivers dropping a lot of balls, we're going to need to be more sharp against New England.

That's Pat. He was amped yesterday.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 05:35 PM

This matchup is a lot easier now for NE than it was in week 6. Hunt was the nightmare matchup for us because he was an explosive playmaker in both the run and pass game, and we had to put so much attention on him. We can focus more on Tyreek Hill in this game, and although Williams has accumulated good yardage on the ground, he's nowhere near the playmaker Hunt was. Plus, our secondary is much better since JC Jackson has been a starter. Jackson has the lowest passer rating allowed in the entire league since he became a starter, and has shut down guys like Thielen and JuJu.

On defense, the Chiefs play a lot of Cover 3 and Cover 1. If they play Cover 3, they will get picked apart like the Chargers did. We also have a lot of concepts on offense that allows us to efficiently pick apart Cover 1. We will also be able to run the ball effectively on KC's non-existent run defense. KC will have Houston this time around, but that will be irrelevant. They can't cover and Brady will get the ball out of his hands too quickly for the pass rush to get to him.

This has all the makings of a 31-13 NE win.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035407)
This matchup is a lot easier now for NE than it was in week 6. Hunt was the nightmare matchup for us because he was an explosive playmaker in both the run and pass game, and we had to put so much attention on him. We can focus more on Tyreek Hill in this game, and although Williams has accumulated good yardage on the ground, he's nowhere near the playmaker Hunt was. Plus, our secondary is much better since JC Jackson has been a starter. Jackson has the lowest passer rating allowed in the entire league since he became a starter, and has shut down guys like Thielen and JuJu.

On defense, the Chiefs play a lot of Cover 3 and Cover 1. If they play Cover 3, they will get picked apart like the Chargers did. We also have a lot of concepts on offense that allows us to efficiently pick apart Cover 1. We will also be able to run the ball effectively on KC's non-existent run defense.

You’re a ****ing reerun. The Chiefs do not play a bunch of cover 3.

This one will be over by the 4th, Chiefs roll. See ya later.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035415)
You’re a ****ing reerun. The Chiefs do not play a bunch of cover 3.

This one will be over by the 4th, Chiefs roll. See ya later.

The Chiefs' primary coverages are Cover 1 and Cover 3. You'd think a Chiefs fan would be familiar with their own team.

I agree that the game will be over by the 4th, though.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035421)
The Chiefs' primary coverages are Cover 1 and Cover 3. You'd think a Chiefs fan would be familiar with their own team.

Did you not see them play man almost exclusively last night?

bigjosh 01-13-2019 05:40 PM

I was hoping the chargers would win, simply so this board didnt get invaded by a bunch of tom brady cock holsters for a week. I think i will avoid cp for most of this week, i hear ebough of these pussies irl

Chiefspants 01-13-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

If the Chiefs win, will you at least stick around? For some reason all of our Colts’ friends disappeared after Saturday.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

You not watch the game yesterday? Played man almost exclusively. As usual.

It’s been that way since Scandrick got benched. And was that way for years. Now **** off.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035428)
Did you not see them play man almost exclusively last night?

They mixed up their coverages, as usual. They aren't an almost exclusive Cover 3 defense like LAC, but their main coverages are Cover 1 and Cover 3. They play a lot of single high safety. Fact.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035450)
They mixed up their coverages, as usual. They aren't an almost exclusive Cover 3 defense like LAC, but their main coverages are Cover 1 and Cover 3. They play a lot of single high safety. Fact.

You do realize that cover 1 is man right? Jesus Christ.

Moron.

DRM08 01-13-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

On defense, the Chiefs play a lot of Cover 3 and Cover 1. If they play Cover 3, they will get picked apart like the Chargers did. We also have a lot of concepts on offense that allows us to efficiently pick apart Cover 1. We will also be able to run the ball effectively on KC's non-existent run defense. KC will have Houston this time around, but that will be irrelevant. They can't cover and Brady will get the ball out of his hands too quickly for the pass rush to get to him.

Your defense hasn’t been very good on the road. I think both teams go over 30 again.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035458)
You do realize that cover 1 is man right? Jesus Christ.

Moron.

Yes, I do. Both Cover 1 and Cover 3 are single high safety with the CBs in outside leverage trying to funnel the receivers to the middle of the field, except one is man and the other is zone.

It's impressive how you're unaware of this stuff.

KChiefs1 01-13-2019 05:48 PM

Need to change it to the Patriots.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-13-2019 05:48 PM

Cover 2 is cb is responsible for the short stuff and safety the deep passes

ptlyon 01-13-2019 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14035462)
Your defense hasn’t been very good on the road. I think both teams go over 30 again.

Well, one will

Dave454 01-13-2019 05:49 PM

The lights will be too bright, and the stage too big, for Mahomes.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-13-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave454 (Post 14035476)

People have said that every game now

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035467)
Yes, I do. Both Cover 1 and Cover 3 are single high safety with the CBs in outside leverage trying to funnel the receivers to the middle of the field, except one is man and the other is zone.

LMAO OK, guy.

Btw, you funnel them inside on cover 2 to protect the sidelines, but go on more about your thorough football knowledge.

Hammock Parties 01-13-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Have you watched a single Chiefs game this year?

He threw for 500 yards and 6 TD in LA.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14035462)

We held the Steelers to 17 points and shut down Brown and JuJu. I'm confident about going on the road with this defense.

In the 1st half of the first meeting when we disguised our fronts, Mahomes had no idea what was going on. We were showing pressure and then backing off and dropping guys into coverage, and then bringing disguised pressure. Bill will have something different for Mahomes this time around, except we will see it for a larger portion of the game.

With Hunt playing, this would have been a much harder game.

DRM08 01-13-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

We'll see how that goes. I think the Chiefs defense is a bigger issue for them.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 05:51 PM

Can’t even deal with these Pats tards.

My man thinks the Chiefs are about to come out playing cover 3 when they know how to beat your ass already.

Tight man to man. Old guy holds the ball for 2.5 seconds. Old guy gets hit. Over, and over, and over again.

DRM08 01-13-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035483)
We held the Steelers to 17 points and shut down Brown and JuJu. I'm confident about going on the road with this defense.

In the 1st half of the first meeting when we disguised our fronts, Mahomes had no idea what was going on. We were showing pressure and then backing off and dropping guys into coverage, and then bringing disguised pressure. Bill will have something different for Mahomes this time around, except we will see it for a larger portion of the game.

With Hunt playing, this would have been a much harder game.

Mahomes is learning with every single game he plays. The Ravens threw the kitchen sink at him for instance. We'll see if Belichick can mess him up this time.

Hammock Parties 01-13-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035483)

ROFL

How about those Dolphins?

Naptown Chief 01-13-2019 05:54 PM

If we went to pedo planet to talk football with you Pats fans we'd be banned. Just sayin'

Rain Man 01-13-2019 05:55 PM

Do we really have bandwagon Patriots fans showing up? These guys probably can't name one player other than Brady.

"Hey, supposed Patriots fan! Who's your left guard?"

"Uhhh...Brady."

"What jerseys do you own?"

"Uhh...Brady. But I have it in five different colors."

"What colors are the Patriots' home uniform?"

"Uhh...it's one of those five, I bet. Probably the purple one."

LGOLED 01-13-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035488)
Can’t even deal with these Pats tards.

My man thinks the Chiefs are about to come out playing cover 3 when they know how to beat your ass already.

Tight man to man. Old guy holds the ball for 2.5 seconds. Old guy gets hit. Over, and over, and over again.

When did I say they will play mostly Cover 3? I said they run a Cover 1/Cover 3 scheme on defense, meaning they play a lot of single high safety. You're literally making stuff up now.

You don't have any guys who can cover, regardless of what type of coverage you're in, and you can't stop the run. I think we can all agree on that. Your LBs will be abused by White and Burkhead, and Edelman will be a huge problem for you. Your pass rush won't get to Brady.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14035493)
ROFL

How about those Dolphins?

Always a tough place for us to play. We lost there in our 2014 SB season.

MahiMike 01-13-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave454 (Post 14034959)
I hope you enjoyed your season.

The end is Nigh.

Yes it is chowdahead. Yes it is...

...your dynasty ends Sunday!

Chiefspants 01-13-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035510)

I'm blanking. How'd you fair at Arrowhead that year?

LGOLED 01-13-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 14035520)
I'm blanking. How'd you fair at Arrowhead that year?

We lost a regular season game there that year.

O.city 01-13-2019 06:02 PM

They’re calling for winter weather here in Springfield Saturday

Anything in kc?

Rain Man 01-13-2019 06:02 PM

I think the Patriots' main problem playing at Arrowhead is that they can't plant microphones in our locker room, and our radio headsets won't mysteriously go out on third downs.

DRM08 01-13-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14035524)
They’re calling for winter weather here in Springfield Saturday

Anything in kc?

Weather app says snow on Saturday, but sunny on Sunday in KC.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 06:03 PM

Sunday forecast: clear with a high of 17 and low of 11.

Perfect Brady weather. He loves this stuff.

RunKC 01-13-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035510)

Guess where else you lost on the road in 2014?

Coochie liquor 01-13-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035509)
When did I say they will play mostly Cover 3? I said they run a Cover 1/Cover 3 scheme on defense, meaning they play a lot of single high safety. You're literally making stuff up now.

You don't have any guys who can cover, regardless of what type of coverage you're in, and you can't stop the run. I think we can all agree on that. Your LBs will be abused by White and Burkhead, and Edelman will be a huge problem for you. Your pass rush won't get to Brady.

Best pass rushers in the league won’t get to elderly Brady? Bitch, please! Luck has an “elite” line and we got to him. You ain’t playing at Fixboro this time, you’re coming to the Terrordome, it’s gonna be louder than the moans coming from your moms bedroom the night before rent is due! Brady is gonna look like Betty White after Jones long dicks him. Giselle will be subscribing to Pats Instagram by the end of the night!

LGOLED 01-13-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14035533)
Guess where else you lost on the road in 2014?

Green Bay.

Lzen 01-13-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 14035391)

Yeah, Mahomes was a bit off on those. Both QBs were a little inaccurate on those yesterday. I think the weather had a lot to do with that.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035509)

You sound like every Colts fan we encountered last week. Lol

Toad 01-13-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

...KC will have Houston this time around, but that will be irrelevant.

Uh huh...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

arrwheader 01-13-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035467)

**** off Troll.

Your team will eat shit Sunday. Pats aren’t winning at arrowhead, not with this D playing the way it is. You guys lost to the ****ing dolphins, jags and the ****ing lions. You should have lost to us had it not been for the refs not calling a single penalty on them. Your cup cake as division is the only reason you guys are where your at right now and you almost blew that.

The Chiefs will manhandle you and the torched will be passed to The MVP Pat and the Chiefs, the new AFC top dog.

Suck a dick!

DRM08 01-13-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14035536)
Best pass rushers in the league won’t get to elderly Brady? Bitch, please! Luck has an “elite” line and we got to him. You ain’t playing at Fixboro this time, you’re coming to the Terrordome, it’s gonna be louder than the moans coming from your moms bedroom the night before rent is due! Brady is gonna look like Betty White after Jones long dicks him. Giselle will be subscribing to Pats Instagram by the end of the night!

Luck was waiting for plays to develop downfield. Brady runs that dink and dunk offense like Brees. Hard to get to them when they throw the ball 2 yards downfield and release it almost as soon as the ball is snapped.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14035536)

Luck never had an elite line. They played nobody all year and were fraudulent.

Our OL just dominated Bosa and Ingram. The interior of our OL is impenetrable.

Your sack numbers don't impress me. You blew a lot of subpar opponents out in 1sy halves of games and forced them to throw the ball a ton, meaning that they became one dimensional and you had a lot of passes attempted against you. I doubt you guys are top 5 in pressure rate.

Take a look at what Brady did to a much better defense in SBLII who had an elite DL but no one who could cover. He set postseason records against them.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14035553)
Luck was waiting for plays to develop downfield. Brady runs that dink and dunk offense like Brees. Hard to get to them when they throw the ball 2 yards downfield and release it almost as soon as the ball is snapped.

Yeah but we play man and will play man. Not gonna be as easy as it was today.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035544)
You sound like every Colts fan we encountered last week. Lol

1 time champ Indianapolis Colts who celebrate wild card round wins and had a QB with a career playoff passer rating of 72?

Ok.

Dave454 01-13-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 14035548)
**** off Troll.

Your team will eat shit Sunday. Pats aren’t winning at arrowhead, not with this D playing the way it is. You guys lost to the ****ing dolphins, jags and the ****ing lions. You should have lost to us had it not been for the refs not calling a single penalty on them. Your cup cake as division is the only reason you guys are where your at right now and you almost blew that.

The Chiefs will manhandle you and the torched will be passed to The MVP Pat and the Chiefs, the new AFC top dog.

Suck a dick!

Boy, this forum is full of a$$holes. I guess that's what happens when you've been losing for 50 years.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035558)

Your sack numbers don't impress me. You blew a lot of subpar opponents out in 1sy halves of games and forced them to throw the ball a ton, meaning that they became one dimensional and you had a lot of passes attempted against you. I doubt you guys are top 5 in pressure rate.

Take a look at what Brady did to a much better defense in SBLII who had an elite DL but no one who could cover. He set postseason records against them.

We’ve got two of the top 5 edge rushers in pass rush productivity rate and one of the top 3 interior DL in that same department.

PLEASE **** OFF.

DRM08 01-13-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035561)
Yeah but we play man and will play man. Not gonna be as easy as it was today.

It looked pretty easy for him a few months ago when they put 43 on the board. I don't trust the Chiefs defense at all. They played amazingly well against the Colts, but for now I'm viewing that as a fluke.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035566)
We’ve got two of the top 5 edge rushers in pass rush productivity rate and one of the top 3 interior DL in that same department.

PLEASE **** OFF.

And exactly 0 of them will lay a finger on Brady.

displacedinMN 01-13-2019 06:12 PM

think positive thoughts

Coach 01-13-2019 06:12 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ok, we are going to address the elephant in the room... the dreaded S-word...that&#39;s right, SNOW! Some of the extended models are hinting at the potential for snow again next weekend. However, we would like to warn this is 6-7 days out and model solutions are quite different still <a href="https://t.co/RgVyHjlJ9p">pic.twitter.com/RgVyHjlJ9p</a></p>&mdash; NWS Kansas City (@NWSKansasCity) <a href="https://twitter.com/NWSKansasCity/status/1084603229755883520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 14, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hammock Parties 01-13-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

I doubt you guys are top 5 in pressure rate.

Chiefs were 9th in sack rate, 1st in sacks.

Pats were 30th in sack rate, 31st in sacks.

Not only is our D-line going to Break Brady, our offense is going to do what it has always done to your defense: GO IN DRY

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave454 (Post 14035564)
Boy, this forum is full of a$$holes. I guess that's what happens when you've been losing for 50 years.

Nah, **** you guys. Coming here acting like we should fear you, like we’re the underdogs. That’s you, clowns.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oxxyqBz91rk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LGOLED 01-13-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14035580)
Chiefs were 9th in sack rate, 1st in sacks.

Pats were 30th in sack rate, 31st in sacks.

Not only is our D-line going to Break Brady, our offense is going to do what it has always done to your defense: GO IN DRY

I said pressure rate, not sack rate. We were 3rd in pressure rate this season, and top 10 in pressure rate without blitzing. You guys ranked below us in both categories.

Your DL will give Brady enough time to go get measured for his 6th SB ring.

Coochie liquor 01-13-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

And lost, lmao! Be impressed with what you want. Your run is over, last time you won in KC was 04. You had a good run, Pat ends it Sunday!

Dave454 01-13-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035582)
Nah, **** you guys. Coming here acting like we should fear you, like we’re the underdogs.

Yeah, no reason you should fear us.

:rolleyes:

displacedinMN 01-13-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 14035579)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ok, we are going to address the elephant in the room... the dreaded S-word...that&#39;s right, SNOW! Some of the extended models are hinting at the potential for snow again next weekend. However, we would like to warn this is 6-7 days out and model solutions are quite different still <a href="https://t.co/RgVyHjlJ9p">pic.twitter.com/RgVyHjlJ9p</a></p>&mdash; NWS Kansas City (@NWSKansasCity) <a href="https://twitter.com/NWSKansasCity/status/1084603229755883520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 14, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Never trust anything more than 3 days

Coach 01-13-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave454 (Post 14035590)

We don't.

You guys are 3-5 away from Foxboro.

Your defense plays significantly worse on the road than at home.

LGOLED 01-13-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14035589)
And lost, lmao! Be impressed with what you want. Your run is over, last time you won in KC was 04. You had a good run, Pat ends it Sunday!

We've played there only twice since then, kiddo. Both were meaningless September games.

You're about to learn what most of our playoff opponents have found out over the last two decades - postseason Patriots are an entirely different animal.

Coach 01-13-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 14035591)
Never trust anything more than 3 days

I know.

Still, it's something to monitor as game day gets closer.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave454 (Post 14035590)

You’re 3-5 on the road with losses to all non playoff teams. Our defense has given up like 16 ppg at home. Just stop.

No one cares how many games you won the past 20 years. It’s about now.

Frosty 01-13-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14035570)
It looked pretty easy for him a few months ago when they put 43 on the board.

You mean when Houston didn't play and Dee Ford was banged up and it was mostly Speaks and KPass playing?

Hammock Parties 01-13-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGOLED (Post 14035587)
I said pressure rate, not sack rate. We were 3rd in pressure rate this season, and top 10 in pressure rate without blitzing. You guys ranked below us in both categories.

Your DL will give Brady enough time to go get measured for his 6th SB ring.

Pressure rate doesn't mean shit.

You "pressure" Mahomes and he still runs away and burns you.

What do you think happens when the Chiefs "pressure" Brady.

He dies.

This defense doesn't blitz, either. Our front four are all monsters.

arrwheader 01-13-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave454 (Post 14035564)

Hello another Pats Troll here to talk shit all week. LULz.

We need to dedicate a thread after the Chiefs beat their ass this weekend too and just have all these assholes post on there for us to laugh at.

Iowanian 01-13-2019 06:21 PM

I doubt any if these dipshits, like lgmongoloid even know who Irving fryar or tony Eason are....most probably don't even recognize drew Bledsoe by name association.

I can't wait for the pats to suck for 30 years

Dave454 01-13-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 14035594)
We don't.

Good, I hope Reid and your MaHomey feel the same way.

RunKC 01-13-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14035553)

The Chiefs drop their OLB’s to take away those throwing lanes. We did that all game long against them in the 2017 opener and he struggled.

He doesn’t have the same velocity downfield anymore. Take away the middle of the field and he can be beaten.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-13-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14035570)
It looked pretty easy for him a few months ago when they put 43 on the board. I don't trust the Chiefs defense at all. They played amazingly well against the Colts, but for now I'm viewing that as a fluke.

They’ve done this two games in a row now. No one seems to remember the Raiders game too where they dominated.

The personnel is different, the coaching is different, the effort and intensity is different.

Pats aren’t scoring 30.