ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Caught my woman cheating. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298225)

ChiefGator 02-15-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12082613)
I disagree, Virus... sometimes love IS worth fighting for

Dont know if thats true in BT's case, but people successfully move on from infidelity all of the time

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12082625)
The biggest mistake she and I made was not trying hard enough. We've since reconciled and now we live together again and could not be happier. We should've got counseling and taken some time apart. If we had, we would've made it without losing thousands of dollars.

Indeed.. I don't think day one was the time to hear this.. and this is probably still too early. But, definitely consider it BT.

And, I know it sucks. If you find you really don't care, then is probably the time to call it off. When my wife asked for a divorce the second time, we were splitting up the house items fifteen minutes later.. that was clearly the time.

RunKC 02-15-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

Some of you know that Lumpy and I divorced a few years ago and we have an autistic son together.

Now then, the last thing he needs is people calling her names and telling him to dump her etc.
This is a decision that he needs to make on his own. He's got to take so much into account here.
What happens to his daughter, his income, property etc.
Will the divorce be nasty or not, can they reconcile? Lawyers are expensive.

The biggest mistake she and I made was not trying hard enough. We've since reconciled and now we live together again and could not be happier. We should've got counseling and taken some time apart. If we had, we would've made it without losing thousands of dollars.

Wow man. I'm really happy you were able to make that kind of progress and be happy together.
That is awesome

ClevelandBronco 02-15-2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowhead Nation (Post 12082540)
I'm actually going to suggest something that I haven't seen mentioned.

Forgive her

I'm not saying that you guys don't need some counseling, and serious relationship repair, but I know of many couples where the adultery didn't result in divorce. I know that it takes two to tango, but If you really do love her, and your children, then stay and deal with it. Forgiveness isn't about her...it's about you.

And honestly, take a few minutes and think about how powerful the testimony will be on the other side of this. To your future children. To your family. To your friends.

If God forgives us, we can forgive each other.

IMHO, forgiving her is sound advice regardless of whether the relationship is ever repaired. In my experience, forgiveness isn't about letting the offending party off the hook. It's more about my own spiritual, psychological and emotional fitness. It's also a way to claim some control over an uncontrollable situation.

BlackHelicopters 02-15-2016 09:36 AM

Move forward. Don't look back.

Buehler445 02-15-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Some of you know that Lumpy and I divorced a few years ago and we have an autistic son together.

Now then, the last thing he needs is people calling her names and telling him to dump her etc.
This is a decision that he needs to make on his own. He's got to take so much into account here.

Holy shit. I had no idea you guys split. Shows WTF I know.

rabblerouser 02-15-2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12082532)
Hey guys.

Just checking in.

I am surprised at myself for remembering how strong and resilient I am.
Still not ready to talk too much about, though.
Distractions and reminders aren't helpful right now.

Haven't read the whole thread but I will.

This place gets nasty sometimes but it's also jammed packed with good people who aren't afraid to voice their true opinions.

What I have read has really helped.

Sincerely,

thank you.

GOOD DEAL.

Peace be with you brother, God be with you, and may the reddest of lights shine upon you.

rabblerouser 02-15-2016 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 12082645)
IMHO, forgiving her is sound advice regardless of whether the relationship is ever repaired. In my experience, forgiveness isn't about letting the offending party off the hook. It's more about my own spiritual, psychological and emotional fitness. It's also a way to claim some control over an uncontrollable situation.

Forgiving my ex-wife has done wonders for every single relationship in my life. Seriously.

And now, we're friends again, my girlfriend and my ex are friends, and most of all, our BS doesn't get in the way of doing the right things for our kid.

Forgiveness is everything.

But I could never actually go back to being in an intimate relationship with my ex- she hurt me too much for any possibility of that ever again. It's okay, I understand and I forgive her... but I could never put myself in that situation again. Probably never get married again.

And that's okay.

ThaVirus 02-15-2016 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12082613)
I disagree, Virus... sometimes love IS worth fighting for

Dont know if thats true in BT's case, but people successfully move on from infidelity all of the time

You may be right. I'm still trying to figure all this shit out.

I can just say for myself, I would lose all trust after being cheated on.

KC native 02-15-2016 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12082665)
Forgiving my ex-wife has done wonders for every single relationship in my life. Seriously.

And now, we're friends again, my girlfriend and my ex are friends, and most of all, our BS doesn't get in the way of doing the right things for our kid.

But I could never actually go back to being in an intimate relationship with my ex- she hurt me too much for any possibility of that ever again. It's okay, I understand and I forgive her... but I could never put myself in that situation again. Probably never get married again.

And that's okay.

I love it when documented pieces of shit like you think anyone listens to your advice.

Graystoke 02-15-2016 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 12082645)

I need to echo this. No matter the outcome, eventually one needs to move on.
Forgiveness allows this. There is no timetable for forgiveness. But often if you don't, it will do more harm to yourself.
My Wife cheated on me. We got divorced and it ate the hell outa me. I was mad and in the long run the anger was hurting me. I forgave her, and moved on. Today we have a great relationship. We are family. Once you have children together, like it or not, you are family. I know because of this past I became a better man.
Wishing you the best.

BossChief 02-15-2016 09:54 AM

Haven't read the thread, but let me say this.

If you take her back, once a cheater always a cheater.

Realize it's probably not your fault, move on, forgive her and try to be "friends" while lawyering up and get custody of your kid. She will always be in your life, so it's best to try and be friendly to each other...for the sake of your child.

DO NOT let her take your child.

Also, don't try to convince yourself that you can just ignore it and move on.

Some people chose counseling and whatnot, but she made the choice to throw everything away.

Graystoke 02-15-2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 12082674)
I love it when documented pieces of shit like you think anyone listens to your advice.

Dude, lighten up. His advice on this is pretty solid.

Easy 6 02-15-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Wow, I had no idea you two had reconciled, congratulations!

See guys... it can and does happen if both sides want it to happen

BossChief 02-15-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12082665)

And that's okay.

And don't let this event turn your heart to stone.

You're a good guy, not every woman is untrustworthy.

KC native 02-15-2016 10:01 AM

These threads always annoy the shit out of me because of the guys that say "GET UR KID! MAKE DAT WHORE PAY CHILD SUPPORT!"

Unless there are substance abuse issues, mental health issues, or abuse issues, the courts are going to side with the mom 9 times out of 10. Beachtribe didn't mention any of these. Unless he has a bottomless bank account and the best family lawyer ever, he will get joint custody if they split.

Also, the whole "once a cheater, always a cheater" line is bullshit. I know several people whose relationships have survived infidelity (both the man stepping out or the woman stepping out). If the relationship is worth saving and you want to make the effort to save it (and it will take a lot of effort), then try to save it.

Obviously there is a reason as to why she cheated. She could have felt like beachtribe wasn't satisfying her emotionally, sexually, etc. Sometimes those things are fixable. Sometimes they aren't. Without knowing why she did it, then you can't make the determination as to whether it is save-able or not.

SAUTO 02-15-2016 10:49 AM

she could also just be stuck on her EX.

may not have a damn thing to do with BT

ToxSocks 02-15-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12082740)
she could also just be stuck on her EX.

may not have a damn thing to do with BT

This is most likely what it is imo.

ToxSocks 02-15-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Oh, ok. So it's your fault Lumpy stopped posting.

Jerok 02-15-2016 11:14 AM

Not sure why op is wanting to kill the dude when it's the girl who betrayed him

Demonpenz 02-15-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerok (Post 12082763)

cause he gave her dickin so good she had to go back for mo

Fire Me Boy! 02-15-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12082650)
Holy shit. I had no idea you guys split. Shows WTF I know.

We all suspected before now. :p

J Diddy 02-15-2016 11:32 AM

Quote:

Gonzo the Wise

SAUTO 02-15-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Because the guy always wants to kill the other guy.

It is natural

Katipan 02-15-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12082788)
Because the guy always wants to kill the other guy.

It is natural

It's naturally insane.

eDave 02-15-2016 11:44 AM

A man who sleeps with a married woman is no good either.

Katipan 02-15-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12082797)
A man who sleeps with a married woman is no good either.

Your black and white world isnt nearly as pretty as mine.

SAUTO 02-15-2016 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 12082796)
It's naturally insane.

No it's not.

That guy knew she was attached, so its majorly disrespectful to run around with her.

I would personally be done with her and save his ass whipping for a later date. But he would have one coming...I

Katipan 02-15-2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12082802)
No it's not.

That guy knew she was attached, so its majorly disrespectful to run around with her.

I would personally be done with her and save his ass whipping for a later date. But he would have one coming...I

Im too old for all that work.

SAUTO 02-15-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 12082805)
Im too old for all that work.

None of that would be work.

That's the fun part

J Diddy 02-15-2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12082802)
No it's not.

You're assuming she didn't tell him that they were on splitsville already. A woman who cheats is a woman who lies.

Doesn't matter to whom.

Easy 6 02-15-2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 12082766)
cause he gave her dickin so good she had to go back for mo

:spock: so much for all of your well reasoned advice and concern

Mile High Mania 02-15-2016 12:00 PM

I think the Internet and forums like this are fine for releasing frustrations and venting... but counseling on sensitive issues like this, when the details are unknown... not healthy.

I wish the guy the best for what he's going through, but take little of what's said here to heart, outside of the best wishes type stuff. Only you and your wife/significant other (didn't read to see if you're married, just making the assumption) know what's best for you here, if it's meant to be, you can work through it.

SAUTO 02-15-2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 12082812)
You're assuming she didn't tell him that they were on splitsville already. A woman who cheats is a woman who lies.

Doesn't matter to whom.

Wouldn't make a **** to me lol

beach tribe 02-15-2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrowhead Nation (Post 12082540)
I'm actually going to suggest something that I haven't seen mentioned.

Forgive her

I'm not saying that you guys don't need some counseling, and serious relationship repair, but I know of many couples where the adultery didn't result in divorce. I know that it takes two to tango, but If you really do love her, and your children, then stay and deal with it. Forgiveness isn't about her...it's about you.

And honestly, take a few minutes and think about how powerful the testimony will be on the other side of this. To your future children. To your family. To your friends.

If God forgives us, we can forgive each other.

I have forgiven her.

My son comes first.
Making his mother, whom I love, my enemy will not create anything positive for anyone involved.

We've talked about what needs to be done.

We are getting along and moving things forward.

It's going to be a big change. I've never been away from my son.
I don't know how it will be good for either us. I'm kinda his window to the world.

She has no idea what she's in for with me not around all the time.

I worry for them both.

I love them both.

I will miss them both.

TimBone 02-15-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12082857)
I have forgiven her.

My son comes first.
Making his mother, whom I love, my enemy will not create anything positive for anyone involved.

We've talked about what needs to be done.

We are getting along and moving things forward.

It's going to be a big change. I've never been away from my son.
I don't know how it will be good for either us. I'm kinda his window to the world.

She has no idea what she's in for with me not around all the time.

I worry for them both.

I love them both.

I will miss them both.

Keep your head up, brother.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 12082818)
I think the Internet and forums like this are fine for releasing frustrations and venting... but counseling on sensitive issues like this, when the details are unknown... not healthy.

I wish the guy the best for what he's going through, but take little of what's said here to heart, outside of the best wishes type stuff. Only you and your wife/significant other (didn't read to see if you're married, just making the assumption) know what's best for you here, if it's meant to be, you can work through it.

Sound advice.

Everyone's is regarding their reference point for what inspired it in them.

Information is only as valuable as how you decide to use it..or not use it.

Demonpenz 02-15-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12082814)
:spock: so much for all of your well reasoned advice and concern

I like to kid around. If anyone gets a chance there is a book "Sperm Wars" that will make you the most cynical person ever.

eDave 02-15-2016 12:33 PM

The best advise I received was to feel your pain and let it run it's course (but not too long). Let it happen. Don't try and cover or suppress it. Deal with it how YOU deal with it.

loochy 02-15-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

because it's easier to place anger on someone that you don't still love

Sure-Oz 02-15-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12082867)
The best advise I received was to feel your pain and let it run it's course (but not too long). Let it happen. Don't try and cover or suppress it. Deal with it how YOU deal with it.

This...and move forward and do things that make you happy and continue with that. Heartbreak sucks...esp when you believe you are with the one. Trust me it gets better!

beach tribe 02-15-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 12082796)
It's naturally insane.

It really is..

I think that was actually just me shaking out the last bit of juvenile BS left in the tank.

I thought I was pretty tough once upon a time.

The last time I got my heart broken was in HS.
And it was the only frame of reference I had for how I was feeling.

Noooooooooooow,

this guy is an ex-con, and ex crack head and he's gonna be around my son.

Though I'm not hoping that it will happen, this increases the chance that he does catch an actual beating quite significantly.

eDave 02-15-2016 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12082886)
It really is..

I think that was actually just me shaking out the last bit of juvenile BS left in the tank.

I thought I was pretty tough once upon a time.

The last time I got my heart broken was in HS.
And it was the only frame of reference I had for how I was feeling.

Noooooooooooow,

this guy is an ex-con, and ex crack head and he's gonna be around my son.

Though I'm not hoping that it will happen, this increases the chance that he does catch an actual beating quite significantly.

Something tells me he won't be around your son very long.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12082880)
because it's easier to place anger on someone that you don't still love

Damn.

Well said.

Easy 6 02-15-2016 01:00 PM

Tribe... dude, sounds like this is really going to test you

I'm glad the juvenile BS is spent, you'll need all your best wits right now... you may have forgiven her, but this thing seems far from over IMO

Steady as she goes, no hard turns

beach tribe 02-15-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12082887)
Something tells me he won't be around your son very long.

Supposedly he's cleaned up.

She is clean and lives right. She's a nurse and won't allow BS around her son.

Of course I also thought that she wouldn't **** the dude. So what do I know.

FTR She's always loved this dude. I have no idea why. He's not attractive.

This is what happens when you hook up with someone for their looks/physical attraction.

I've actually felt guilty over the years for leaving a woman who really, truly loved me for this one......For one reason, and one reason only. Because she's hot.

I was flying all over the world taking her on my business trips. Bar-tending weekends. ****ing loving life, man.
And shit has done nothing but get worse since I've met this woman.

Bitch beat me down. Almost KO'd me with this shit.

But I didn't hear no bell.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12082904)
Tribe... dude, sounds like this is really going to test you

I'm glad the juvenile BS is spent, you'll need all your best wits right now... you may have forgiven her, but this thing seems far from over IMO

Steady as she goes, no hard turns

Yes, far from over.

That's the kind of advice I can use.

eDave 02-15-2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12082907)

This is what happens when you hook up with someone for their looks/physical attraction.

I've actually felt guilty over the years for leaving a woman who really, truly loved me for this one......For one reason, and one reason only. Because she's hot.

I was flying all over the world taking her on my business trips. Bar-tending weekends. ****ing loving life, man.

Some one is seeing a silver lining. Good on you.

Your STB ex will feel the same way.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 01:12 PM

Just to be clear.

I'm a huge advocate of 2nd chances. Even for this guy.

If he has his shit together and she wants to be with him. I think I'll actually be happy for her.

But taking on the full brunt of my son's needs is going to make her have a nervous breakdown.
I'm afraid if I'm too nice she's gonna be calling me for help non-stop. And that will piss me off.
She has ALWAYS put her needs education/ career ahead of mine, and I have always been there to handle the weight of the world.

Hope he's gotta strong back.

Demonpenz 02-15-2016 01:14 PM

Quote:

Not everything that shimmers is Gold. It's all good though. Good experiences. It will hurt like a bitch for awhile like a muscle strain, but then you rehab and then you come out stronger than ever. You will make sure the next gal is a good fit for you and her. Then you will be fullfilled.

Predarat 02-15-2016 01:18 PM

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/oLfuNRA.jpg

eDave 02-15-2016 01:19 PM

The rebirth of beach tribe has begun!

Demonpenz 02-15-2016 01:21 PM

It's important to note that being honest to a group of good dudes helps the good dudes as well. I know lots of times life is just ho hum, but someone actually trying to do the right thing, trying to give a ****, brings out inspiration in me. It also reflects on times when I was out on the grind and shit was ****ed up. Good on you man.

Easy 6 02-15-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 12082937)

/thread

LiveSteam 02-15-2016 01:25 PM

Jesus. Its like reading my Bio with my X

If & when you decide you want custody of your son.
,......................and you will
You will destroy her in a court room. No judge is gonna look at her move to be with a crack head prison rat as a positive move for your son.

Again...Your posts today with the X are quite similar to what I went through ten years ago. I have custody and the bitch pays me $600.00 a month

Mile High Mania 02-15-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12082946)
Jesus. Its like reading my Bio with my X

If & when you decide you want custody of your son.
,......................and you will
You will destroy her in a court room. No judge is gonna look at her move to be with a crack head prison rat as a positive move for your son.

Again...Your posts today with the X are quite similar to what I went through ten years ago. I have custody and the bitch pays me $600.00 a month

Just don't do anything stupid... don't 'leave trails' that can be used against you. Take the high road, keep details of everything, stay positive and do the right thing.

LiveSteam 02-15-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 12082953)
Just don't do anything stupid... don't 'leave trails' that can be used against you. Take the high road, keep details of everything, stay positive and do the right thing.

Yes keeping your mouth shut and letting your attorney do his or her job is of the up most importants.

Edit/// I did keep notes. I wrote everything down on paper. To this day those notes are locked up in my gun vault

Saccopoo 02-15-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12082930)
Just to be clear.

I'm a huge advocate of 2nd chances. Even for this guy.

If he has his shit together and she wants to be with him. I think I'll actually be happy for her.

But taking on the full brunt of my son's needs is going to make her have a nervous breakdown.
I'm afraid if I'm too nice she's gonna be calling me for help non-stop. And that will piss me off.
She has ALWAYS put her needs education/ career ahead of mine, and I have always been there to handle the weight of the world.

Hope he's gotta strong back.

The silver lining here is that you get to focus on your kid 100%. And that's a good thing. You can dump all the love and affection and attention you can on them without worrying about the secondary affects of sharing that with someone else.

Take all you can from that. It makes you better and your kid better.

I wouldn't worry too much about what "they" do. Just focus on your kid.

And she'll be calling you non-stop because that's what she's come to expect. Make sure that she's responsible for her parenting time, but take every chance to be with your kid that you can. You don't ever get that time or opportunity back and they are what is important now, not you (or moreso anyway).

And, for the record, most nurses are ****ing bat shit crazy. One has the tendency to think "Oh, the medical field...blah, blah, blah." Nope. Completely ****ing insane as a group.

Easy 6 02-15-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 12082953)
keep details of everything

Wanted to post the exact same thing, but didnt want to needlessly make things contentious

But if its me?

Oh yeah

All texts saved, make notes of anything and everything said in phone calls with dates and times etc etc etc

Buehler445 02-15-2016 01:46 PM

Tribe, I gotta admit, you are handling this far better than I would.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12082966)

I'm just trying to be strong, brother.

I've climbed high, fallen all the way to depths of hell, fought my way out and then climbed higher than ever.

Just time to it all again.

Bring it on.

alpha_omega 02-15-2016 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12082966)

This. Times eleventy billion.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12082961)
Wanted to post the exact same thing, but didnt want to needlessly make things contentious

But if its me?

Oh yeah

All texts saved, make notes of anything and everything said in phone calls with dates and times etc etc etc

I will do this, but I honestly don't think it will get nasty

We still care very much about each other.

She's my best friend. She really is.

Shit. This is that part that hurts.

Back to work.

tooge 02-15-2016 02:05 PM

I've got nothing too good to say Tribe. I've been on this rock for 49 years, and if there is one constant, it is that cheaters are cheaters forever. You have to be wired a certain way to be able to do that to someone that you love more than yourself.

Yeah, second chances have their place. You know, for stupid kids that steal someone elses shit, or someone that gets busted for smoking dope or something. But cheaters? They are a different kind of ****ed up. No remorse unless they get caught. They cheat over and over. Like I said, it's how they are wired. No sense of accountability, and very selfish.

Aside from dealings with your kid, I wouldn't give this bitch the time of day. Now, or ever. if the cooch was on fire, I wouldn't piss on it.

Cheater5 02-15-2016 02:13 PM

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward some are strong at the broken places.

But those it does not break, it kills."

You've got all the advice you're ever going to need. I just figured a little Hemingway couldn't hurt.

LiveSteam 02-15-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12082983)

Back to work.

If you get her to come back. Thats when you will realize you don't want her anymore. She's tainted.
I give it no more then six months, before you wake up and realize
NO WAY IN HELL A DRUG ADDICTED FELON IS RAISING OR LIVING WITH MY SON!

FTR. My X was and still is hot as hell. She's a cross between Bo Derrick & Kate Middleton. With steel blue eyes. Beauty is only skin deep.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 12082987)
I've got nothing too good to say Tribe. I've been on this rock for 49 years, and if there is one constant, it is that cheaters are cheaters forever. You have to be wired a certain way to be able to do that to someone that you love more than yourself.

Yeah, second chances have their place. You know, for stupid kids that steal someone elses shit, or someone that gets busted for smoking dope or something. But cheaters? They are a different kind of ****ed up. No remorse unless they get caught. They cheat over and over. Like I said, it's how they are wired. No sense of accountability, and very selfish.

Aside from dealings with your kid, I wouldn't give this bitch the time of day. Now, or ever. if the cooch was on fire, I wouldn't piss on it.

My internal alarms went off. I asked her what was up....and she told me.
She didn't lie. She was straight with me.

Being a hurt ass bitch is unattractive, no matter how I feel inside.
Making her miserable or feel the pain I feel won't create anything positive.

Hate
Hurt
rage
wrath

All ingredients for a perpetual shit sandwich that everyone has to take a bite of.

Her and her twin sister call me a master manipulator.
Now I know that they are giving me way too much credit as I'm no mastermind.

I've just learned that you can much more easily get what you want with a smile and kindness.

I'm keeping the big picture in view.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12083003)
If you get her to come back. Thats when you will realize you don't want her anymore. She's tainted.
I give it no more then six months, before you wake up and realize
NO WAY IN HELL A DRUG ADDICTED FELON IS RAISING OR LIVING WITH MY SON!

FTR. My X was and still is hot as hell. She's a cross between Bo Derrick & Kate Middleton. With steel blue eyes. Beauty is only skin deep.

I don't want her back.

LiveSteam 02-15-2016 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12083020)
I don't want her back.

Good for you. It took a 48hour reset with my X to figure this part out.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 02:29 PM

But she made a chioice..

If she loves him more...Why should I stand in the way of that?

LiveSteam, everything I've said hinges on him being stand-up.

Otherwise he will be put down.

I'm right with you on the time table. 6 months tops.

Here comes the part I will need help with, though.
At this very moment, we are being extra nice to each other.
It will be very hard to resist her...erm..charms ..if she decides to turn it on.
I hope I'm as I'm strong in that area, cause pussy power is real.

beach tribe 02-15-2016 02:32 PM

She just got out of the shower and is walkin around in her panties right now.

I work at home she goes in at 6.

You guys wanna see a pic?

I'm ****ing with you.

It will never happen.

notorious 02-15-2016 02:34 PM

LMAO

Mosbonian 02-15-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12082983)

Back to work.

Great to see how you are handling the immediate emotions...you are handling it better than most do.

But I will reiterate what I posted.....get an Attorney and seek out a Counselor. You 2 might do well for a while but times and people change. And even if nothing goes wrong and you remain friends, there will still be moments of friction over who is making the decisions on your son's welfare.

If you both want to remain friends, then spell out responsibilities legally....leave nothing to chance. That way there are no arguments about who handles what.

And I won't even begin to mention all the fun you will have once your child becomes 18....

beach tribe 02-15-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 12083000)
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward some are strong at the broken places.

But those it does not break, it kills."

You've got all the advice you're ever going to need. I just figured a little Hemingway couldn't hurt.

Nice

Thanks.

LiveSteam 02-15-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12083033)
But she made a chioice..

If she loves him more...Why should I stand in the way of that?

LiveSteam, everything I've said hinges on him being stand-up.

Otherwise he will be put down.

I'm right with you on the time table. 6 months tops.

It will be very hard to resist her...erm..charms ..if she decides to turn it on.
I hope as I'm strong in that area, cause pussy power is real.

Just keep it in the back of your mind, that she destroyed us & our family. Its hard not to try again. And the hotter they are the harder it is for men to walk away.We think with the wrong head sometimes.
If you are anything like me? You'll **** her again & right in the middle of pounding her bottom you'll get this urge to put your hands around her throat & squeeze until her eyes pop out of her eye sockets. That's when you will know it is over for good & time to lawyer up and go get my son.

ptlyon 02-15-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12083033)
I hope I'm as I'm strong in that area, cause pussy power is real.

I had an ex playing me for quite some time. Him or me, back and forth.

All it took was the last time she blew me and was gagging as I got up, put my pants on, and left. Left it as that.

Fish 02-15-2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12083018)
[..]

Her and her twin sister

[..]

Wait guys, new shit has come to light..

Earthling 02-15-2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 12082800)
Your black and white world isnt nearly as pretty as mine.

Best line I've read in here.

Buehler445 02-15-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 12083041)
She just got out of the shower and is walkin around in her panties right now.

I work at home she goes in at 6.

You guys wanna see a pic?

I'm ****ing with you.

It will never happen.

Quit being a pussy. She dicked you over. Post nudes on the Internet. It's only fair.

KC native 02-15-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12083139)
Quit being a pussy. She dicked you over. Post nudes on the Internet. It's only fair.

This.

ToxSocks 02-15-2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12083139)

Yup.