ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295597)

OnTheWarpath15 10-25-2015 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 11833442)
All of this but you left out the most important thing: he broke the rules number one ban-worthy rule, didn't care, and openly said he planned to keep doing it.

OH ****!

Yes, this is pretty important...

When this whole thing was being established, Hootie said he had ONE IMPORTANT RULE.

NO ONE was allowed to play in the same contest as the group was - the $25 entry Sunday Million contest. The idea being that someone could use the info discussed and create the same lineup, which in theory would cut into our payout because the lineups would place the same, with the same payout.

Ex: Two lineups, both 210 points, win first place, share $1M.

He didn't want to have to "chop" with individuals. We all had to post our personal FD usernames so the contest could be tracked. Anyone caught violating this rule was banned from the group and forfeits their seed money.

This week, Hootie tells the group that he has seven free entries from referrals into the contest, and that HE'S GOING TO PLAY THEM, **** THE GROUP. Goes ****ing berserk to the point of claiming he's going to leave, then cons the group into letting him use the entries because they were "free" - as if that makes a difference. Typical Hootie, lean on people until they just get sick of fighting.

He wanted to break his most important rule because it benefitted HIM.

OnTheWarpath15 10-25-2015 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833445)
Yeah, I think people just don't understand the strategy of what you're doing. If I understand it correctly, having UNIQUE lineups is almost more important than having GOOD lineups. Because of that, even mediocre players should end up on lineups here and there.

EXACTLY.

siberian khatru 10-25-2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 11833424)
This thread is pretty much how I envision a Donald Trump presidency.

ROFL

SAUTO 10-25-2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 11833465)
OH ****!

When this whole thing was being established, Hootie said he had ONE IMPORTANT RULE.

NO ONE was allowed to play in the same contest as the group was - the $25 entry Sunday Million contest. The idea being that someone could use the info discussed and create the same lineup, which in theory would cut into our payout because the lineups would place the same, with the same payout.

He didn't want to have to "chop" with individuals. We all had to post our personal FD usernames so the contest could be tracked. Anyone caught violating this rule was banned from the group and forfeits their seed money.

This week, Hootie tells the group that he has seven free entries from referrals into the contest, and that HE'S GOING TO PLAY THEM, **** THE GROUP. Goes ****ing berserk to the point of claiming he's going to leave, then cons the group into letting him use the entries because they were "free" - as if that makes a difference. Typical Hootie, lean on people until they just get sick of fighting.

So he should have been kicked out immediately.

Buehler445 10-25-2015 10:27 AM

To be fair, Hootie said he would take half the earnings and donate it to the group if the lineup won big. But yeah. Who knows if he actually intended to.

MAYHEM 10-25-2015 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11833445)
Yeah, I think people just don't understand the strategy of what you're doing. If I understand it correctly, having UNIQUE lineups is almost more important than having GOOD lineups. Because of that, even mediocre players should end up on lineups here and there.

10percent of their lineups in a $5000 pool still cracks me up. ROFL

Buehler445 10-25-2015 10:29 AM

The Crux of the issue is that Hootie didn't treat other people's money any different than he did his own. Truth is if you are working for a group it carries a different weight. He was too dumb to understand.

MAYHEM 10-25-2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833476)
So he should haven even kicked out immediately.

The thread about "what do you trust more than the chiefs..."

"Hootie with your fan duel money" was gold. ROFL

Rain Man 10-25-2015 10:35 AM

Actually, I think Alex Smith will have a great week this week.

TimBone 10-25-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

OH ****!

Yeah, I just started reading that major thread in the fanduel forum, and I'm hoping today's drama doesn't cause it to get deleted before I can finish. Hootie had a major ****ing meltdown there. All for being asked to follow his own rule.

farmerchief 10-25-2015 10:51 AM

[QUOTE=OnTheWarpath58;11833409]**** it, I have a half hour to give you some insight on how this REALLY went down. Members of the group, feel free to correct any mistakes from your viewpoint...

First: Look at the title of this thread. Should tell you everything you need to know.

50 people donate $100 each to a group effort. Myself, Flop, Nzoner and Hootie are in charge of physically creating each lineup in Fanduel - BASED ON THE SUGGESTIONS OF THE ENTIRE GROUP. The expectation is that everything is up to the group.

First week. Creating 200 lineups isn't something that happens quickly if you're doing it right...Wednesday. No Hootie. Thursday: "Let me get home from bowling tonight and you'll have my undivided attention." Crickets. Friday: "Let me get home from work tonight and you'll have my undivided attention." IIRC, he finally logged on after 11:00pm - when he knew no one would be on the board.

Saturday morning: I start hearing from group members, concerned that nothing is happening. Flop and I have a discussion about asking the group to wait a week so that we have a plan and plenty of time.

A thread was started. Quite a few people were concerned about going into this all willy-nilly and was on board with waiting. Hootie decided on his own to just start creating lineups, bashing Flop and I, claiming that, "it's not rocket science" and that he's starting if anyone wants to help.

Here begins the trend of Hootie going rogue and doing whatever HE wanted to do with $5000 of other people's money without input from the group.

At that point, we're less than 24 hours to kickoff and Hootie created 188 dummy lineups to be edited. In hindsight, we should have done exactly what was done last night: change the password on him and cancel the entries until we can come to a consensus. Instead, a mad scramble ensues to get playable lineups created. Flop and I do our best to take the input of the group, while Hootie does basically his own thing.

For the record: This bullshit about us losing $3100 that week because Flop and I created a ton of "Chiefs stacks" is complete bullshit. First, we played the Bears that week. There's not a person on the ****ing planet who thought JC and Maclin wasn't a good play that day against a BAD Bears defense. No one expected JC to blow out his knee, either. With all that said, those two were in less than 25% of our lineups - and Hootie didn't complain ONE BIT until AFTER he realized we lost $3100 - some of which because his pet Gronk put up like 5 points. Pet players - another trend that is going to develop over this story.

So our first week ends, and we're down $3100 - who gets blamed?

The two guys that were trying to PROTECT the group's money by suggesting we wait.

Flop gets pissed, rightfully so and decides he's not going to give input since Hootie's not taking suggestions anyway. I found out that Monday that I was being given a metric ****ton of new responsibility, and that the week was going to be a ballbuster. Nzoner refuses to work with Hootie because Hootie went in on Sunday morning and edited several of Nzoner's lineups - one of which would have been a nice payday, IIRC.

So the second week becomes even more of the Hootie show. Make a suggestion in the lineup forum? Get talked down to, and your suggestion ignored. Hey, maybe we should get John Brown in more lineups? Nah. (dude went off for 190 yards)

I check back in on Sunday morning and admit to a HUGE mistake.

I looked at what Hootie had done and praised him. I thought things looked pretty good.

My mistake is that I didn't look close enough and he had gone overboard with ownership of a few players, including SEA defense. 75% of our entries had SEA defense. I noticed less than an hour before gametime and also posted that Bobby Wagner was out, and that SEA defense is not the same with him out. Someone else echoed my comment.

Crickets. SEA gets prison raped at home against Carolina. But we won money, so Hootie casually ignores it.

This week - more of the same. People are starting to get pissed that suggestions are getting ignored and that myself, Flop and Nzoner are sitting on the sidelines. People want more balance and diversification in lineups and not lineups that are Hootie "pet player" heavy.

Instead, we get more of "his ideas are awesome, the rest of you suck" - general Hootie attitude for anyone who has seen more than half of one of his posts. Narcissism personified. At one point he even gets pissed off for being called out, and played the victim card as he always does. He claims he quitting MULTIPLE times and basically goes scorched earth on the entire group. Typical Hootie blowup material like this morning. Eventually, it blows over and he goes on like nothing ever happened.

Sure enough, when he posts a thread where people can talk lineups, the first thing he posts?

Let's start building lineups, starting with 20 Brady/Gronk stacks. Nevermind that the majority of the board asked repeatedly to balance things out, and also expressed concern over the matchup the Pats have. People want more Andrew Luck with a good matchup, more Carson Palmer with a great matchup - Hootie wants less than 10% ownership.

Friday night and yesterday afternoon I start getting PM's and texts from people saying enough's enough and that they need us to step in. I leave at 3:30 to take a friend to dinner and to the Blues game for his 40th birthday. Apparently all hell breaks loose while I'm there. I'm still trying to catch up a bit.

This is honestly just the tip of the iceberg. Flop can add a LOT more than this, as I was engrossed with work during the week and missed a lot of the drama.

TL;DR: Hootie decided that this was a $5000 freeroll for him, (actually made several comments about ruining HIS fun) refused to think of the group or the fact that he was ****ing with other people's money, and people finally had enough of his bullshit, and now he's playing the victim card, as always.[/QUOTE

Pretty much the way things went down. Those of us without access to viewing the submitted lineups had no idea what percent of players were being utilized. Which was another problem.]

NewChief 10-25-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 11833409)

50 people donate $100 each to a group effort. Myself, Flop, Nzoner and Hootie are in charge

From this point forward, there was only one way this thing was going to go down. I mean, a bunch of guys off one of the most fractious football message boards in existence pooling real money together and gambling with it by committee.

Then you've got Hootie who is the freaking gasoline on the fire.

ROFL

NewChief 10-25-2015 10:55 AM

Oh hai guys. Let's get the DC forum posters to pool their money together and start a PAC to influence the election. We'll vote by committee on which issues we're going to support....

What could go wrong?

MAYHEM 10-25-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11833518)

Cool. Did he score some World Series tickets?

Molitoth 10-25-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11833518)

But would you put money on that? :D

TambaBerry 10-25-2015 11:01 AM

Well thank you for not letting me join.

TambaBerry 10-25-2015 11:02 AM

Btw if I had 100 lineups I could enter I am certain that I could place big in at least one contest.

bdj23 10-25-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage (Post 11833179)
Nothing about hooties forum posts makes me think he'd be good at working collaboratively with others. At all...

He's very opinionated. Willing to defend his opinion to the death. And doesn't seem capable of budging an inch or ever conceding

If Brady won the next 3 Super Bowls, Hootie, would be in some thread defending Peyton.

Tom always had the better teams!
Neck injury cut Peyton's career short!
If Peyton had this Denver D when he was young he would have won a ton!
Look at this stat that says Peyton is the better pure passer!

Oh and this.

I'm a degenerate gambler.. But I wasn't going anywhere near this with Hootie putting it on. Every time someone doesn't agree with him he spergs out and acts like a 12 year old man child.

**** Hootie. I'm glad he is gone.

KCUnited 10-25-2015 11:05 AM

I have little doubt that hootie is Roy Munson within 10 years. The guy just can't help himself.

ghak99 10-25-2015 11:13 AM

ROFL

I didn't join because of the cluster**** it was going to become. Now I wish I had joined just to see it happen.

Easy 6 10-25-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 11832958)
Nobody stole your $100. You did offer to give away your $100 in a fit of rage after you were stripped of your ability to create the lineups, but you are still a part of the group and you'll get your share of any winnings by the group.

What you don't get is the right to do whatever you damn well please with the $5000 that the 50 members of the group collectively invested. What you don't get is the right to be a complete douchebag and lose $3100 of that $5000 the very first week by completely ignoring the wishes of everybody else in the group and betting the entire bankroll without a consensus from the group about the strategy. What you don't get is the right to decide that the single most important rule of the group doesn't apply to you. The rule you decided to ignore goes to the basic integrity of the group, it was designed to prevent anyone from using insider information about the group's picks to steal a percentage of the group's winnings, and it was your ****ing idea in the first place. But as soon as you got an opportunity, you announced to the group that you were going to ignore the rule, and there wasn't a damn thing we could do to stop you. And you completely alienated and pissed off everybody else who wanted to help set the lineups.

You thought there was nothing that could be done to stop either of those things. It turns out there was.

If you want to air all of the dirty laundry from the Fanduel Forum in the open forum, then be prepared to have the other 49 members of the group call you out for your bullshit. However, if you have one lick of common sense, you will simply shut the **** up and pray that this all blows over.

Oh wow... little scumbag gonna scumbag.

themanwithnoname 10-25-2015 11:14 AM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Holy shit. This forum is such a total ****ing joke. Between how so many people on here trash other Chiefs forums for being homers and yet you keep doing the same ****ing thing (and I have to laugh my ass off at the people running fantasy football bullshit that went Chiefs heavy this year after about the 2nd game and went with Alex Smith, jesus ****ing christ that's idiocy that deserves a special award, which would be an Alex Smith signed picture of him taking a shit in your mouth because damn that's some next level dumb).

Or its this even more hilarious melodrama that you people constantly keep dredging up and then you keep getting pissed about it. You people whine about the gif guy all the ****ing time and yet easily half the time its because you're too stupid to see when he's obviously just ****ing around but you dipshits take it seriously. And then plenty of the rest. The average 13 year old girl is more mature than you ****ing like 30-50 year old men. It's goddamn ****ing pathetic.

Take this thread topic itself. You're going back and forth, yet everything was ****ing documented for you to reference. I don't know why being able to just actually taking the time to go and look at that shit so you know what the **** actually happened is such a problem. You'll spend hours posting he-said bullshit when if you'd take 5 minutes to actually figure it out you'd actually know. But then that'd probably ruin your narrative of how things went in your mind so that you could run around talking shit about people behind their backs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 11833373)
Celebrating injured KC players after trolling every Chiefs thread for 6 months.

This is a prime example. Why the **** haven't you people permabanned him? You constantly bitch and moan about him all the ****ing time yet you keep letting him come back and then you spend 6 months ****ing complaining about him til you ban him again. What the ****?

Actually, I'd even say you need to take the stick out of your ass. He wasn't celebrating jack shit (unless you take his trolling seriously, which jesus christ, that's your ****ing problem is that you idiots arbitrarily take trolling seriously or not).

Its funny you guys were bitching and moaning about him being so negative and then you all jumped all over his ****ing nuts gobbling up his jizz when the 2012 season happened (I thankfully wasn't around here at all for shit like 2007-2009. At some point you people either need to embrace being the ****ing clueless Chiefs homers you really are, accept that the franchise you seemingly focus your life around is a total ****ing joke (and that you're goddamn idiots for continuing to subsidize them treating you like the ****ing morons you are), or need to learn to stop letting people like that bug you. But the problem is with you people individually. You're all T.O. level prima donnas, only you seem to just be fat stupid slovenly midwestern guys who get off on acting like spoiled teenage girls.

"whaaaa, someone's pointing out how laughably pathetic my sports team is!" Doesn't matter if they've been doing that all along, and every so often I actually join in on it, but I can't handle it! But I'll let them come back and then I'll be surprised and mad that they go back to doing that after my feckless team sucks ass. :) :shake: :D ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 11833424)
This thread is pretty much how I envision a Donald Trump presidency.

This. So much this. And I'm guessing probably over half the people on this forum would vote for him. But knowing their lack of reading comprehension they'd probably see some instruction "when finished, the ballot should be put in the slot" and go "oh, Putin, **** yeah, he's such a badass, makes Obama look like a ****ing pillowbitergot ass pussy bitch!" and they'd circle that thinking they're voting for Putin.

The people on this board deserve the Chiefs franchise. Hell, I think it's goddamn hilarious how they're calling it a "Kingdom" now, they're full on rubbing it in your dumbshit faces that you're peons mucking their cesspits.

****, even Royals fans eventually learned how things actually operate (sure it took them 20 years). The team is shit, then stop giving them ****ing money until they do something to change that. But no, you'll pay to fly banners and circle jerk off on congratulating yourselves for helping to change things, and then you go back and do exactly the same shit you did when the previous regime came in.

Simply put, you guys suck at being fans, you suck at managing a forum, big shocker that you guys suck just as bad at managing money on betting, and even bigger shocker that you somehow manage to turn that into a bunch of arguing over personal shit that has nothing to do with ****ing anything and I'm guessing from the sounds of it you all fell for monumental trolling in believing that personal shit (but, like your inability to quite this team from butt ****ing your brains out worse than Jake Gyllenhaal's character did to Heath Ledger's, you just can't give up on believing bullshit).

I used to stick around some for the mild amusement the dipshit antics of people on this board brought. This was good for a bit of hearty laugh, just thinking about you ****ing losers losing thousands of dollars betting on fantasy football... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dayze 10-25-2015 11:18 AM

Yet youre still here, and will lurk.

TLO 10-25-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 11833764)

Holy shit. This forum is such a total ****ing joke. Between how so many people on here trash other Chiefs forums for being homers and yet you keep doing the same ****ing thing (and I have to laugh my ass off at the people running fantasy football bullshit that went Chiefs heavy this year after about the 2nd game and went with Alex Smith, jesus ****ing christ that's idiocy that deserves a special award, which would be an Alex Smith signed picture of him taking a shit in your mouth because damn that's some next level dumb).

Or its this even more hilarious melodrama that you people constantly keep dredging up and then you keep getting pissed about it. You people whine about the gif guy all the ****ing time and yet easily half the time its because you're too stupid to see when he's obviously just ****ing around but you dipshits take it seriously. And then plenty of the rest. The average 13 year old girl is more mature than you ****ing like 30-50 year old men. It's goddamn ****ing pathetic.

Take this thread topic itself. You're going back and forth, yet everything was ****ing documented for you to reference. I don't know why being able to just actually taking the time to go and look at that shit so you know what the **** actually happened is such a problem. You'll spend hours posting he-said bullshit when if you'd take 5 minutes to actually figure it out you'd actually know. But then that'd probably ruin your narrative of how things went in your mind so that you could run around talking shit about people behind their backs.

This is a prime example. Why the **** haven't you people permabanned him? You constantly bitch and moan about him all the ****ing time yet you keep letting him come back and then you spend 6 months ****ing complaining about him til you ban him again. What the ****?

Actually, I'd even say you need to take the stick out of your ass. He wasn't celebrating jack shit (unless you take his trolling seriously, which jesus christ, that's your ****ing problem is that you idiots arbitrarily take trolling seriously or not).

Its funny you guys were bitching and moaning about him being so negative and then you all jumped all over his ****ing nuts gobbling up his jizz when the 2012 season happened (I thankfully wasn't around here at all for shit like 2007-2009. At some point you people either need to embrace being the ****ing clueless Chiefs homers you really are, accept that the franchise you seemingly focus your life around is a total ****ing joke (and that you're goddamn idiots for continuing to subsidize them treating you like the ****ing morons you are), or need to learn to stop letting people like that bug you. But the problem is with you people individually. You're all T.O. level prima donnas, only you seem to just be fat stupid slovenly midwestern guys who get off on acting like spoiled teenage girls.

"whaaaa, someone's pointing out how laughably pathetic my sports team is!" Doesn't matter if they've been doing that all along, and every so often I actually join in on it, but I can't handle it! But I'll let them come back and then I'll be surprised and mad that they go back to doing that after my feckless team sucks ass. :) :shake: :D ROFL

This. So much this. And I'm guessing probably over half the people on this forum would vote for him. But knowing their lack of reading comprehension they'd probably see some instruction "when finished, the ballot should be put in the slot" and go "oh, Putin, **** yeah, he's such a badass, makes Obama look like a ****ing pillowbitergot ass pussy bitch!" and they'd circle that thinking they're voting for Putin.

The people on this board deserve the Chiefs franchise. Hell, I think it's goddamn hilarious how they're calling it a "Kingdom" now, they're full on rubbing it in your dumbshit faces that you're peons mucking their cesspits.

****, even Royals fans eventually learned how things actually operate (sure it took them 20 years). The team is shit, then stop giving them ****ing money until they do something to change that. But no, you'll pay to fly banners and circle jerk off on congratulating yourselves for helping to change things, and then you go back and do exactly the same shit you did when the previous regime came in.

Simply put, you guys suck at being fans, you suck at managing a forum, big shocker that you guys suck just as bad at managing money on betting, and even bigger shocker that you somehow manage to turn that into a bunch of arguing over personal shit that has nothing to do with ****ing anything and I'm guessing from the sounds of it you all fell for monumental trolling in believing that personal shit (but, like your inability to quite this team from butt ****ing your brains out worse than Jake Gyllenhaal's character did to Heath Ledger's, you just can't give up on believing bullshit).

I used to stick around some for the mild amusement the dipshit antics of people on this board brought. This was good for a bit of hearty laugh, just thinking about you ****ing losers losing thousands of dollars betting on fantasy football... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh, damn.

ChiliConCarnage 10-25-2015 11:19 AM

Whoa, likely Hootie/Clay mult just went epic meltdown.

Way too many cares about a message board creating that post. Cringeworthy

Valiant 10-25-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

OH ****!

Wow.. That sucks. I would just give him his money back. Then ip ban him from the site.

Molitoth 10-25-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Actually, I'd even say you need to take the stick out of your ass.
Chiefsplanet has always been a good forum because it took some thick skin to post here. It wasn't over-modded and shouldn't be.

I'm not a fan of Hootie posts, and I can see why people hate Clay posts.
There is an ignore feature.... better yet, there are other forums that cater to your soft and sensitive needs.

People are taking shit way too seriously over the past few years.

"ban him! no ban him!" is getting rediculas.

Easy 6 10-25-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage (Post 11833822)
Whoa, likely Hootie/Clay mult just went epic meltdown.

Way too many cares about a message board creating that post. Cringeworthy

I strongly encourage Mr. Dole to make him "themanwithnoaccount".

Donger 10-25-2015 11:28 AM

So, is the typical response to being banned from a thread to start a new thread complaining about it, or can I just do that here?

Saul Good 10-25-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 11833257)
Yep.

Cc brings nothing but drunk drama

He leads the Planet in e-pity points, though.

Saul Good 10-25-2015 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 11833652)
Oh and this.

I'm a degenerate gambler.. But I wasn't going anywhere near this with Hootie putting it on. Every time someone doesn't agree with him he spergs out and acts like a 12 year old man child.

**** Hootie. I'm glad he is gone.

Wait a minute...

You're telling me that people could choose not to put their money into this thing? I thought he hacked everyone's bank accounts and forced people to invest in his stupid fantasy sports idea.

Saul Good 10-25-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 11833900)
:hmmm:

Cha-Ching

bdj23 10-25-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themanwithnoname (Post 11833764)

Hootie pls

vailpass 10-25-2015 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11833233)
I don't know how anything can be worse. It was some inhumane words to say to another human being.

ROFL

Easy 6 10-25-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11833901)
Wait a minute...

You're telling me that people could choose not to put their money into this thing? I thought he hacked everyone's bank accounts and forced people to invest in his stupid fantasy sports idea.

Your impassioned defense of this dirtbag is laughable.

TLO 10-25-2015 11:39 AM

Saul Good is a crack head.

Saul Good 10-25-2015 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11833930)
Your impassioned defense of this dirtbag is laughable.

I'm not defending hootie. I'm laughing at all the idiots who were dumb enough to walk into this situation with eyes wide open. What are you all going to do next...go for a 2:00 AM drive with Coffey and then get shocked when he wraps the car around a telephone pole?

SAUTO 10-25-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey (Post 11833941)
Saul Good is a crack head.

It's one word. Crackhead.

They are all offended now, but won't say anything because then everyone will know they are crackheads and even crackheads know not to tell people personal shit on message boards

SAUTO 10-25-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11833961)
I'm not defending hootie. I'm laughing at all the idiots who were dumb enough to walk into this situation with eyes wide open.

Exactly, and it applies to CC from six years ago too...

Donger 10-25-2015 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833979)

And yet you had to be asked for your opinion of what Hootie did, but were very quick to point out CC's foolishness. Why the disparity?

Saul Good 10-25-2015 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833979)

I'm sorry to all of those who lost money with hootie through no fault of your own, so I want to help you all out.

I try not to talk much about my personal life on here, but I'm actually a Nigerian prince. If you will all just give me your routing and account numbers, I will make sure you all get reimbursed and then some from the vast fortune I have tied up in foreign accounts.

God bless

TLO 10-25-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11833975)
It's one word. Crackhead.

They are all offended now, but won't say anything because then everyone will know they are crackheads and even crackheads know not to tell people personal shit on message boards

Ok fine.

Saul Good is a crackhead.

Donger 10-25-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11834010)
I'm sorry to all of those who lost money with hootie through no fault of your own, so I want to help you all out.

I try not to talk much about my personal life on here, but I'm actually a Nigerian prince. If you will all just give me your routing and account numbers, I will make sure you all get reimbursed and then some.

God bless

As to your question in the other thread, I don't see where CC gets a pass on everything. I do see that some people, including mods, view Hootie's action with disdain and outrage. The fact that CC served his country and continues to serve his community probably helps.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-25-2015 11:49 AM

Wait,

Despite this method being foolproof you guys lost 62% of your investment after one round of games?

Way to hedge.

Jesus.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11834008)
And yet you had to be asked for your opinion of what Hootie did, but were very quick to point out CC's foolishness. Why the disparity?

Because I stated how I felt about hooties actions years ago, you know, when it happened.

And it seemed as though CC has instigated and stoked the situation multiple times since the situation.

Donger 10-25-2015 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11834043)
Because I stated how I felt about hooties actions years ago, you know, when it happened.

And it seemed as though CC has instigated and stoked the situation multiple times since the situation.

Of the two actions, which do you consider the more vicious and deplorable?

Be quick before I get banned from this thread, too, please.

DaFace 10-25-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11834057)

In case it's not clear, the other thread was moved out of public access. No one can get to it - it's not just you.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 11:54 AM

Quote:

I think the vicious and deplorable actions would never had happened had CC not gotten drunk and foolishly shared terrible personal info with someone he was trying to get banned from this site.

Bugeater 10-25-2015 11:54 AM

Quote:

FYI everyone got banned from the other thread. I imagine it was moved to the mod forum.

Saul Good 10-25-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey (Post 11834034)
Ok fine.

Saul Good is a crackhead.

Mods!

I PM'd this guy about my crack habit and expected it to be kept in confidence. I trust you'll do the right thing and ban him.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11834074)
In case it's not clear, the other thread was moved out of public access. No one can get to it - it's not just you.

Long neck...

Spots...

Eats leaves...

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11834088)
Mods!

I PM'd this guy about my crack habit and expected it to be kept in confidence. I trust you'll do the right thing and ban him.

Are you going to leave the forum for a year again because of being butthurt, again?

Donger 10-25-2015 11:57 AM

Quote:

Damn! I was hoping to finally be a bad boy.

Just Passin' By 10-25-2015 11:57 AM

Quote:

What Hootie did 6 years ago is not the moral equation here, so why are you trying to pretend that it is?

Donger 10-25-2015 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11834077)
I think the vicious and deplorable actions would never had happened had CC not gotten drunk and foolishly shared terrible personal info with someone he was trying to get banned from this site.

That's not an answer.

DaFace 10-25-2015 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11834090)
Long neck...

Spots...

Eats leaves...

http://i.imgur.com/F8Vvdty.gif

listopencil 10-25-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

I was in the middle of typing a "delete this thread" post when it was moved, apparently. You guys should probably move this one too.

TimBone 10-25-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11833842)
Wow.. That sucks. I would just give him his money back. Then ip ban him from the site.

Nah...it's in the rules. No playing in the same contest as the group, and no refunds.

Saul Good 10-25-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11834092)
Are you going to leave the forum for a year again because of being butthurt, again?

I got banned. I sure as hell didn't make some "I'm leaving forever" attention whore thread about it.

kstater 10-25-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 11834109)
I was in the middle of typing a "delete this thread" post when it was moved, apparently. You guys should probably move this one too.

Why?

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11834113)
I got banned. I sure as hell didn't make some "I'm leaving forever" attention whore thread about it.

Attention whoring>Banishment.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11834103)
That's not an answer.

It's the only answer.

Donger 10-25-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 11834099)
What Hootie did 6 years ago is not the moral equation here, so why are you trying to pretend that it is?

It was a simple question. It can either be answered or not.

TimBone 10-25-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11833961)
I'm not defending hootie. I'm laughing at all the idiots who were dumb enough to walk into this situation with eyes wide open. What are you all going to do next...go for a 2:00 AM drive with Coffey and then get shocked when he wraps the car around a telephone pole?

I don't regret putting my money in at all.

TLO 10-25-2015 12:00 PM

We just need someone to threaten legal action now.

Donger 10-25-2015 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11834129)
It's the only answer.

No, it isn't. Hootie's response was atrocious, vicious and deplorable. CC just made a foolish mistake which precipitated the response.

Yet you had to be asked about Hootie.

TimBone 10-25-2015 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11834010)

I try not to talk much about my personal life on here, but I'm actually a Nigerian prince. If you will all just give me your routing and account numbers, I will make sure you all get reimbursed and then some from the vast fortune I have tied up in foreign accounts.

God bless

Can I just empty my bank account to you via paypal?

Saul Good 10-25-2015 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11834134)

I would imagine you've received $100 worth of entertainment, so I don't blame you.

Saul Good 10-25-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11834154)
Can I just empty my bank account to you via paypal?

I would prefer direct deposit.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11834134)

I would put $100 in just to have access to the clown show.

SAUTO 10-25-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11834150)
No, it isn't. Hootie's response was atrocious, vicious and deplorable. CC just made a foolish mistake which precipitated the response.

Yet you had to be asked about Hootie.

Yes it is, agreed, dumbass, already stated why.

Donger 10-25-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 11834155)
I would imagine you've received $100 worth of entertainment, so I don't blame you.

You don't blame him for his actions, but you blame CC for his.

Interesting.

Donger 10-25-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11834167)
Yes it is, agreed, dumbass, already stated why.

Then it isn't the only answer, dipshit.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11834187)

Wait, we can use curse words as nouns when referring to someone now?

OH MY GOSH

SAUTO 10-25-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11834187)

My first answer stated the same things, sorry you didn't understand it. Dipshit.

Just Passin' By 10-25-2015 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11834133)
It was a simple question. It can either be answered or not.

You've been making the same argument for two threads. It's irrelevant.

Rams Fan 10-25-2015 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11834212)
My first answer stated the same things, sorry you didn't understand it. Dipshit.

Can I play this game too?

Ass McMuffin!

Demonpenz 10-25-2015 12:07 PM

You worked all day to create fantasy lineups LOL. You PLAYED...it is a game. NOT WORK

Saul Good 10-25-2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11834169)
You don't blame him for his actions, but you blame CC for his.

Interesting.

I don't know where you're getting this. When have I called for either to be punished?

DaFace 10-25-2015 12:08 PM

It's sad that the game is so boring that this thread is still going strong.