ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

Frazod 06-26-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fightclub1983
Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.

I've been here for almost seven years, fuqtard. Apparently you didn't notice the "August 2000" bit (I assume you can only process a limited number of digits at once).

And I'm not angry. Your pathetic presence, while annoying, isn't worthy of strong emotion.

Adept Havelock 06-26-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :rolleyes:

Let's see...who is more pathetic?

A man who puts on a badge, joins the thin blue line, and spends his life helping to ensure we live by the rule of law instead of the law of the jungle?

or....

An attention-whoring, pathetic, sniviling, imbecelic little worm who can't be bothered to respect the property rights of another? Or possibly a sad maltreated little boy who thinks he'll get either get a little "cred" or stir the sh*t on a net forum by boasting about idiotic behavior he's actually too scared to commit?

:hmmm:

Here's a hint for you, oh larcenous one....it ain't Denver Chief. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Your pathetic presence, while annoying, isn't worthy of strong emotion.

Very true.

convict1983 06-26-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock
Let's see...who is more pathetic?

A man who puts on a badge, joins the thin blue line, and spends his life helping to ensure we live by the rule of law instead of the law of the jungle?

or....

An attention-whoring, pathetic, sniviling, imbecelic little worm who can't be bothered to respect the property rights of another? Or possibly a sad maltreated little boy who thinks he'll get either get a little "cred" or stir the sh*t on a net forum by boasting about idiotic behavior he's actually too scared to commit?

:hmmm:

Here's a hint for you, oh larcenous one....it ain't Denver Chief. ;)

Very true.

Yeah, going to Dunkin Donuts everyday is really brave and nobel. ROFL

And you got me all wrong. I make a great living for myself. I work in the marketing business and its good money (probably be making 6 figures by the time I am 30).

I just saw an oppurtunity to get ahold of a free laptop and I capitalized off it. You snooze you lose. Thats just the way it goes sometimes.

Donger 06-26-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

And you got me all wrong. I make a great living for myself. I work in the marketing business and its good money (probably be making 6 figures by the time I am 30).

I just saw an oppurtunity to get ahold of a free laptop and I capitalized off it. You snooze you lose. Thats just the way it goes sometimes.

What other items have you stolen in the past?

Bowser 06-26-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Better keep a close eye on your girlfriend.

convict1983 06-26-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
What other items have you stolen in the past?

At a couple of frat parties I went to, I stole some of their DVDs while everyone was past out. They were douche bags so I dont feel bad.

Other than that, nothing really. :hmmm:

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 04:45 PM

Hey doodz!! Guess what? Today I ****ed an old lady and pissed on a baby. I'm edgy. Disaffected types, revel in my elan!!!

Donger 06-26-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

At a couple of frat parties I went to, I stole some of their DVDs while everyone was past out. They were douche bags so I dont feel bad.

Other than that, nothing really. :hmmm:

Interesting. So, now that you've graduated to a felony, do you have any remorse at all? Do you put yourself in the victim's shoes?

Oh, and it's "passed out," you fucking moron.

Sully 06-26-2007 04:45 PM

I wenbt to a movie theater today and you wouldn't believe the number of people who left their cars out unattended.

I figured they were asking for it, and based on the types of cars, had the money... so I stole them.

Fairplay 06-26-2007 04:46 PM

It looks like this maybe a Hall of Fame (or shame) thread in the making.

It has the thread maker making himself look like a total ass. Much like John Matrix did. I suppose that it also gives us something to vent on.
Plus fightclub1983 comments back, making this more interesting.

If the mods really wanted to kick him out they would. This makes for good drama so they keep him around i would guess.

When luvs 'I have a date' thread gets that many hits on it, you know this place is getting hard up.

This place was a little bland, this is about the perfect thread, in its own strange way. It gets people stirred up, emotions going. The putz placed himself on a silver platter for all for take an internet punch at him. Hell, why not?

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 04:46 PM

Quote:

Interesting. So, now that you've graduated to a felony, do you have any remorse at all? Do you put yourself in the victim's shoes?

Hey square!! Grammar and syntax is for jeriatrix!!

Bowser 06-26-2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Hey doodz!! Guess what? Today I ****ed an old lady and pissed on a baby. I'm edgy. Disaffected types, revel in my elan!!!

You know who Baby Lee reminds me of? Dennis Miller. I know the things Miller says are SUPPOSED to be funny, but really most of the time, I have no fucking clue what he just said. It's like comedy for the Mensa. So I just nod my head, laugh, and take mental notes of things to go look up on Wikipedia later.

Adept Havelock 06-26-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Ahh...a broad sweeping generalization of Law Enforcement Officers drawn from a Hollywood Sterotype and a small subset of the Police Force. Brilliant. Let's see how that attitude holds up when you come back from work to find your home broken into, and most of your property gone. Or perhaps some maniac decides to kidnap your woman and/or kid.

Then again, you're so obtuse it likely wouldn't change your view one iota.

To paraphrase Donger, it's "Noble," you fucking moron.

Quote:

And you got me all wrong.

Well, based off this nonsense:
Quote:

I'd say I had it dead solid perfect when I suggested you were:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock
An attention-whoring, pathetic, sniviling, imbecelic little worm who can't be bothered to respect the property rights of another?

Enjoy it while you can. You're clearly not as clever as you think you are, and it's statistically almost certain you will eventually do that to the wrong person.

I can only hope you earn a Darwin Award when it happens, so we can all be amused by it. :thumb:

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Oops. My bad on the spelling error. I didnt use spell check and dont really care to on an internet message board.

ANd like I said before, I dont really feel bad because the guy didnt have any important stuff on there. He had like 2 photo albums total (which was like 30 pics tops). Christ dude, go pull your guilt trip on someone else. There are plenty of murderers and rapist out there for you to bug.

Phobia 06-26-2007 05:01 PM

This guy has been a reerun since the moment he arrived and now he figured out a way to get under everybody's skin....

Everytime somebody else shows outrage, this dude giggles like a schoolgirl. This is his entertainment. Strange, isn't it?

Valiant 06-26-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdeg
Might have more luck contacting the store. I could see someone realizing it was stolen and asking the employees if they saw anyone walk off with it, but then not wanting to go through the hassle of filing a police report thinking that nothing could be done.

No because he probably lied about where he stole it from, that is why the SDPD did not have a report about that business.. That and the cafe place is full of Spanish speaking people with little grasp of English...

And he would have filed out the form for insurance purposes if he is smart...

Bowser 06-26-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Oops. My bad on the spelling error. I didnt use spell check and dont really care to on an internet message board.

ANd like I said before, I dont really feel bad because the guy didnt have any important stuff on there. He had like 2 photo albums total (which was like 30 pics tops). Christ dude, go pull your guilt trip on someone else. There are plenty of murderers and rapist out there for you to bug.

If they posted here bragging about their murders and rapes, all of us surely would.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
This guy has been a reerun since the moment he arrived and now he figured out a way to get under everybody's skin....

Everytime somebody else shows outrage, this dude giggles like a schoolgirl. This is his entertainment. Strange, isn't it?

The more I read, the more I'm thinking it might be Logical trying to fabricate some kind of synthetic/hybrid 'burst.'

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
No because he probably lied about where he stole it from, that is why the SDPD did not have a report about that business.. That and the cafe place is full of Spanish speaking people with little grasp of English...

And he would have filed out the form for insurance purposes if he is smart...

:)

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firefox Bowser
You know who Baby Lee reminds me of? Dennis Miller. I know the things Miller says are SUPPOSED to be funny, but really most of the time, I have no fucking clue what he just said. It's like comedy for the Mensa. So I just nod my head, laugh, and take mental notes of things to go look up on Wikipedia later.

Wow, of all posts to get the esoteric card pulled on.

Was it the use of 'elan?' I guess it had to be the use of 'elan.'

It just means, flair/style/elegance.

Valiant 06-26-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

:)

Just further proves THAT IF YOU DID STEAL IT they just need to contact the PD and have them do a wide search of all businesses or residents that had a laptop stolen that day.. Then give the PD the link to here and then have them trace your IP and see who the owner is.. Then go and question you, maybe run your credit cards to see if you bought anything in the vicinity to crime(if it happened).. I am sure you would dump the laptop by then, but admitted to on here might be enough...

Donger 06-26-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

It wasn't a spelling error, you idiot.

So, you would have felt badly if he HAD had 'important stuff' on his/now your laptop?

Bowser 06-26-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Heh, not a slam by any means. More of a self-slam in saying that I'm a dummah.

Adept Havelock 06-26-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

It also means you've likely listened to one too many Gwen Stefani/Moby duets.

Donger 06-26-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

I thought it was a Lotus.

Valiant 06-26-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Heh, not a slam by any means. More of a self-slam in saying that I'm a dummah.

Thats probably from your UPS shorts being so snug and up to your chest...

Donger 06-26-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Yes, regardless of the truth, it's rather sad either way.

Bowser 06-26-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Thats probably from your UPS shorts being so snug and up to your chest...

I KNEW you were staring at my ass/junk!

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

I KNEW you were staring at my ass/junk!

t'aint the case. ROFL

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

It wasn't a spelling error, you idiot.

So, you would have felt badly if he HAD had 'important stuff' on his/now your laptop?

Hahaha of course I would of felt guilty. I cant believe how upset you are getting. You dont even know this guy or me. Too funny. ROFL

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Hahaha of course I would of felt guilty. I cant believe how upset you are getting. You dont even know this guy or me. Too funny. ROFL

You think Donger's upset, try bouncing around in tights for a few years, then kill your family.

Donger 06-26-2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

I'm not upset. I just don't like thieves. I doubt you would either, regardless of whether or not what they took was "important" to you or not.

That's why I asked you whether you put yourself in this guy's shoes. Have you?

Oh, and one more thing: you've established that "importance to the victim" is critical in whether or not you're fine stealing their stuff. So, what about cars, if nothing of importance is inside them?

Donger 06-26-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

You think Donger's upset, try bouncing around in tights for a few years, then kill your family.

This guy doesn't have a family. At least not one that he wishes to acknowledge.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Unfortunately no. Asshole took them with him when he made his cell phone call.

Frazod 06-26-2007 05:25 PM

Quote:

You haven't seen "upset" from any of us. Sorry to break it to you, but we view you to be just as insignificant as those who interract with you in real life do.

If I swat a fly, I'm not angry with it - I merely want to rid myself of a pest.

That's you. A pest. A nuisance. Nothing more. You suck; you're an embarrassment to this community and the human race in general; and I wish one of the mods would come by and flush the toilet. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:25 PM

Quote:

I'm not upset. I just don't like thieves. I doubt you would either, regardless of whether or not what they took was "important" to you or not.

Yeah moron. If I would of left my laptop all by its lonesome for more than 15 minutes...I would of deserved to have it snatched. I would only be mad at myself if I was him. He was probably too embarrassed to file a police report. ROFL

Donger 06-26-2007 05:26 PM

Quote:

Unfortunately no. Asshole took them with him when he made his cell phone call.

ROFL

Donger 06-26-2007 05:28 PM

Quote:

Yeah moron. If I would of left my laptop all by its lonesome for more than 15 minutes...I would of deserved to have it snatched. I would only be mad at myself if I was him. He was probably too embarrassed to file a police report. ROFL

Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

You haven't seen "upset" from any of us. Sorry to break it to you, but we view you to be just as insignificant as those who interract with you in real life do.

If I swat a fly, I'm not angry with it - I merely want to rid myself of a pest.

That's you. A pest. A nuisance. Nothing more. You suck; you're an embarrassment to this community and the human race in general; and I wish one of the mods would come by and flush the toilet. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Yet you keep responding to this thread and my posts. Hmmm.... :hmmm:

Thig Lyfe 06-26-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

t'aint the case. ROFL

Taint?

Perv.

Frazod 06-26-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

I assume you mean other than his virginity by those frat boys whose DVDs he ripped off.

Bowser 06-26-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Besides his anal cherry in prison?

OHHH!! Ba-dum-bump CHIIIING

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Nope

Bowser 06-26-2007 05:30 PM

DAMN you, frazod!

Thig Lyfe 06-26-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

Would HAVE, you moron.

Donger 06-26-2007 05:30 PM

Quote:

I assume you mean other than his virginity by those frat boys whose DVDs he ripped off.

Well, I doubt that his ass cherry was very important to him, so it's okay.

Frazod 06-26-2007 05:31 PM

Quote:

Yet you keep responding to this thread and my posts. Hmmm.... :hmmm:

Hey, you're the reerun de jour. And clearly I've got nothing better to do.

Donger 06-26-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

Nope

And, if you made a mistake (like this guy did, by not presuming that thieves like you were around), you wouldn't be upset?

Frazod 06-26-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

DAMN you, frazod!

You snooze you lose! :loser:

Phobia 06-26-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:

No, actually you wouldn't have deserved to have it stolen. Not even you would have deserved that.

Now that you've lowered yourself to that level of behavior you do. You'll get this bit of karma back in spades.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

And, if you made a mistake (like this guy did, by not presuming that thieves like you were around), you wouldn't be upset?

C'mon Dong. This exercise is more useless than getting micjones to open up on his comprehensive theorem of urban reality.

Donger 06-26-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

C'mon Dong. This exercise is more useless than getting micjones to open up on his comprehensive theorem of urban reality.

Yeah. I just noticed that the little girl next door left her scooter on the sidewalk. BRB.

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Only at myself dumba$$.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:37 PM

Quote:

Yeah. I just noticed that the little girl next door left her scooter on the sidewalk. BRB.

Don't let the slight frame fool you, that's not a little girl, and that's not a scooter. That's Rainman's replacement bicycle.
And this time he's ready, to eff your world up.

Donger 06-26-2007 05:39 PM

Quote:

Only at myself dumba$$.

I hope we get to test that assertion.

Anyway, I blame your father. Not a very nice person, was he.

Donger 06-26-2007 05:40 PM

Quote:

Don't let the slight frame fool you, that's not a little girl, and that's not a scooter. That's Rainman's replacement bicycle.
And this time he's ready, to eff your world up.

Whoa. fucker came out of NOWHERE! I got back inside just in time.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:41 PM

Quote:

I hope we get to test that assertion.

Anyway, I blame your father. Not a very nice person, was he.

Yeah, thinking it over, it's kind of sad the lack of human decency absent in his life to see things his way, whether he did what he says he did or didn't [he didn't].
The geeky loner who couldn't engage in conversation to save his life.

Valiant 06-26-2007 05:42 PM

I got a scrapper bike now, am I cool???

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

Whoa. fucker came out of NOWHERE! I got back inside just in time.

You need a keen eye, attuned to the flashy blue dress shirt.

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

I got a scrapper bike now, am I cool???

Its not a laptop but whatever makes you feel better. :)

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

Yeah, thinking it over, it's kind of sad the lack of human decency absent in his life to see things his way, whether he did what he says he did or didn't [he didn't].
The geeky loner who couldn't engage in conversation to save his life.

Loner? Son, I got close to 300 friends on Facebook. ROFL

Donger 06-26-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

How many non-virtual friends do you have?

2112 06-26-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Wait, you said you don't need friends on the internet, remember?

luv 06-26-2007 05:46 PM

Gonna keep it or pawn it?

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Its not a laptop but whatever makes you feel better. :)

Come off it, you don't have the balls.
Like Costanza with his belated 'jerk store' riposte, you thought too late 'how cool would I be if I could steal something and get away with it?' Let's test it by making up a story on a BB.
IRL, you would've pissed down your leg and ran or acted so hinky you'd get beaned with a dozen frappacinos before you even got to the guy's table.

Frazod 06-26-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

I'm thinking the number of real life friends may fall about 299 short of that number (assuming his mom still claims him).

2112 06-26-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

LOL!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...6&postcount=48

Direckshun 06-26-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

HAHAHAHA

That's CLASSIC.

Donger 06-26-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells

Now THAT is amusing.

Sure-Oz 06-26-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Gonna keep it or pawn it?

He's going to sell it and get a scraper bike.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Dad? WTF are you doing on the intertubes? Mom said you were in the garage working on the riding mower.

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Parcells
Wait, you said you don't need friends on the internet, remember?

WOW, some of you must be either really old or really dumb? I went to school with those 278 people, so....I know them in REAL LIFE. And yeah I wouldnt meet people over the internet for friendships like some of you poor saps. ROFL

Direckshun 06-26-2007 05:54 PM

I love this dude's 24 and he's "in the marketing industry" and he's certain he'll be running a six-figure income in his 30s.

Christ, who here didn't think that was going to happen when he was 24?

And with all that financial success in his future, he's stealing $800 laptops. The "marketing industry" must be BOOMING.

LMAO

Frazod 06-26-2007 05:56 PM

Quote:

WOW, some of you must be either really old or really dumb? I went to school with those 278 people, so....I know them in REAL LIFE. And yeah I wouldnt meet people over the internet for friendships like some of you poor saps. ROFL

So, to how many of these 278 "real friends" have you bragged about your thieving prowess? Or are we singled out for that honor?

luv 06-26-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun
I love this dude's 24 and he's "in the marketing industry" and he's certain he'll be running a six-figure income in his 30s.

Christ, who here didn't think that was going to happen when he was 24?

And with all that financial success in his future, he's stealing $800 laptops. The "marketing industry" must be BOOMING.

LMAO

He must have forgotten to put the "tele" before the marketing. He's certainly good at talking shit.

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:58 PM

Quote:

So, how to many of these 278 "real friends" have you bragged about your thieving prowess? Or are we singled out for that honor?

ROFL No I told a number of them. A couple of them called me to ask if i was still interested in getting a laptop cause they knew of good deals. I told them I already took care of it. ROFL

Frazod 06-26-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

ROFL No I told a number of them. A couple of them called me to ask if i was still interested in getting a laptop cause they knew of good deals. I told them I already took care of it. ROFL

Cool. Generally, that's how dipshits like you get busted - bragging about your crime to one person too many.

By all means, keep talking.

Direckshun 06-26-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

"And then they asked why and I told them I stole a laptop and we all LOL'd on Facebook together. It was like something straight out of a dream."

convict1983 06-26-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Cool. Generally, that's how dipshits like you get busted - bragging about your crime to one person too many.

By all means, keep talking.

They arent snitches like you guys. :)

Donger 06-26-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

They arent snitches like you guys. :)

So, how's your father?