ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318980)

RunKC 11-20-2018 08:58 AM

It doesn’t matter. This team is not discipline and it comes from coaching. Several stupid penalties by us shot us in our own dick.

We got screwed a few times, yeah....but every week we get penalties by sheer stupidity.

BryanBusby 11-20-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13906095)
I was agreeing with you. GEEZZZ people are touchy this am.:eek:

I'm still tired and cranky after another Sutton specisl. Woops!

oldman 11-20-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13905977)
If I could make gifs I'd have a dozen posted here for considerations....suh hitting Mahomes on the ground with a fist, offensive tackles moving early, faux PI(a lot were legit) and winkingrefs among others.

I don't think they would hate the Chiefs winning, but I think for PR and Fire reasons there was a distinct bias last night.

I think this is the most true. Add Murray's hit that resulted in a penalty, Ford and Houston getting mugged all night long, and others to numerous to list and you have something the NFL needs to review. I told oldwoman that we were screwed as soon as they lit that torch.

loochy 11-20-2018 08:59 AM

I wouldn't say the refs are out to get US.

They are out to push it in certain teams' directions many times (i.e.LA based teams), and sometimes we are on the bad end of that. They aren't out to get us, they are out to help the other team.

After watching all of the hoo hah rigarmaro that went on before the game, did you REALLY think that things wouldn't be slanted to LA from the get go?

That's not to say that we couldn't have easily prevented a huge number of those penalties though. Things like jumping off sides...it's so blatant that it HAS to be called.

Nzoner 11-20-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13906091)
Neither does biased officiating. I don’t think it was about us.

It was about LA, home game, the fires, the shooting etc.

It’s just too coincidental for me to believe otherwise.

Quit making sense :D

rabblerouser 11-20-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13906023)
If there is no bias and officials aren't legally blind, why did Suh not get a flag for the forearm shiver to Mahomes helmet near the endzone?

One would think that most of the refs' attention would be directed toward a ball carrier who is quickly approaching scoring position ...

Looked like a foul to me ... and the radio guys ... and the tv guys ... and everybody else. Would have given us 1st down at the 6-inch line.

FAX

FAX THE ACCURATE ASSESMENT.

Frazod 11-20-2018 09:13 AM

If you don't see the obvious bias the league has for its darling big market coastal teams, you're either blind or reeruned. The End.

DeepPurple 11-20-2018 09:17 AM

On the Rams TD where Goff rolled out of the pocket to the right and then ran up the middle 10 yards to the endzone, there was definite offensive holding on Rams #79 lineman. I played it back on TV last night a few times in slow motion, but I saw it in real time at real speed to begin with, I don't know how the refs could of missed that one.

The unnecessary roughness call for hitting the Rams receiver at the 5 yard line was also bogus, he dropped the ball from the hit, so how can they say it was after the play? It seems everytime they make that call, it's always after the play. The pass by PM that was deflected and originally called a fumble and recovery and TD for the Rams, I had no problem seeing that in real time it was a deflected forward pass, thank heaven for reviews.

The block in the back on a punt return by #42, he pushed the kicker barely and he fell into the tackle. How can it be a block when the guy makes the tackle. Another block in the back on a punt return showed on replay he might of brushed the guys back with one hand, but there was no force or push involved. I don't know if the refs are not use to night games, or they're not in the right position, but they were terrible last night and flag happy in the Rams favor.

Nzoner 11-20-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13906136)
If you don't see the obvious bias the league has for its darling big market coastal teams, you're either blind or reeruned. The End.

I'll never forget our discussion many years ago after that Texans debacle.

FloridaMan88 11-20-2018 09:21 AM

When the refs don’t throw a flag on Suh after he hit Mahomes in the head and put a choke hold on him on a Mahomes slide play, considering how tightly they were officiating the game against the Chiefs, that isn’t balanced.

A Salt Weapon 11-20-2018 09:26 AM

I don’t know if I’d say rigged or out to get us, but the NFL certainly had an agenda last night. There was no way they were not going to let the rams get out to a lead to the start the game. And once they got handed a lead, they backed off and didn’t get involved again until it was on the verge of becoming a blowout. Then they stayed involved throughout the game in order to keep it close enough to sway. It’s planned, most people don’t care, and the NFL makes a ton of money.

staylor26 11-20-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13906136)

The ****ing people that defend this shit are the worst.

It’s like they feel they’re better fans or more intelligent because they will never blame the refs under any circumstances. Such horseshit.

jaa1025 11-20-2018 09:29 AM

I think it was not necessarily to get us as much as to get the Rams the win due to the fires and that the Rams are it's new brand in the biggest market in football. I also think the game was moved primarily so the Rams could have every advantage to win. If that game was played in Mexico City the Chiefs win easily. If that game was played with unbiased refs the Chiefs win easily.

KCFalcon59 11-20-2018 09:31 AM

No, they're not out to get the Chiefs. They're just horrible at their jobs.

DeepPurple 11-20-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 13906148)
When the refs don’t throw a flag on Suh after he hit Mahomes in the head and put a choke hold on him on a Mahomes slide play, considering how tightly they were officiating the game against the Chiefs, that isn’t balanced.

I forgot that one, I was waiting for the flag and it never came. Also when Mahomes tackled that runner at the goal line and another Rams player fell on top of him, there should of been piling on or unnecessary roughness on that play, but that would of nullified a Rams TD, wait a minute, they'll say that it occurred after the play so the penalty would be inforced on the kickoff, but it never came either.