ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mahomes Crow Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317485)

JakeF 09-16-2018 11:23 PM

We have to wait until after the 4th game to make sure. That's usually when teams get a book on a QB and things get tougher.

BlackOp 09-16-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13739369)
LOL

I thought you might be a moron, but now I know.

"Please don't neg me, massa!"

LOL

FAX

"Negging" conflicting opinions is for desperate people, unsure of their convictions...looking to the herd for digital/synthetic affirmation. I have never "negged" anyone here..

Careful who you call "moron"...more likely than not that's a direct reflection on you. I didn't call you anything...I like your posts.

Your take on Tieicher...and "walk a mile in his shoes" was lame. Sorry...he sucks.

Beef Supreme 09-16-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13739374)
We have to wait until after the 4th game to make sure. That's usually when teams get a book on a QB and things get tougher.

I don't have to do shit. This train is rolling.

FAX 09-16-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13739376)
"Negging" conflicting opinions is for desperate people, unsure of their convictions...looking to the herd for digital/synthetic affirmation. I have never "negged" anyone here..

Careful who you call "moron"...more likely than not that's a direct reflection on you. I didn't call you anything...I like your posts.

Your take on Tieicher...and "walk a mile in his shoes" was lame. Sorry...he sucks.

Perhaps we're talking past each other here ... allow me to recap and try and straighten all this out.

1. My comment regarding shoe pissing. I was referring specifically to those posters who are unrelenting in their demeaning of AS11 and his contributions to the team. I was not referring to Teicher. (I believe you conflated the two subjects.)

2. In respect to Teicher, I made a point to mention that I am no big fan of his. That can't be any clearer. I have made multiple posts on this very site which demonstrate my skepticism when it comes to Teicher. He is an ESPN animal and, therefore, untrustworthy.

3. As far as the INTs are concerned. Those who thought they would happen were reasonable in their assessment (as any human with a functioning consciousness should well know). It is far more unusual for a 22-year-old, first-year QB to throw 0 INTs than it is to throw some INTs. Screaming in defiance doesn't change the sheer logic of those expectations.

4. In regard to the possibility that you may be a moron. Yes. I believe that to be very possible. Either that, or you're drunk or high or simply insane. I can't tell from this distance.

FAX

RINGLEADER 09-17-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13739327)
**** that slimy liar...trying to back pedal.

He still picks the Chargers to win the west this year.

BlackOp 09-17-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13739407)

4. In regard to the possibility that you may be a moron. Yes. I believe that to be very possible. Either that, or you're drunk or high or simply insane. I can't tell from this distance.

FAX

I find it interesting that someone, whose name is clearly illustrated in their avatar, is compelled to finish every post by repeating their own name.

Obviously you relish in your own opinion...and hold your own word in very high regard. You make sure everyone knows who is posting...just in case they forgot.

It's funny that someone, who presents himself as introspective, wouldn't find that not only redundant...but wouldn't contemplate that in certain circles, that it might be considered "moronic".

just sayin...

Judge by the book...and the book judges back.

Bob Dole 09-17-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13739442)
I find it interesting that someone, whose name is clearly illustrated in their avatar, is compelled to finish every post by repeating their own name.

Obviously you relish in your own opinion...and hold your own word in high regard. You make sure everyone knows who is posting...just in case they forgot.

It's funny that someone, who presents himself as introspective, wouldn't find that not only redundant...but wouldn't contemplate that in certain circles, that it might be considered "moronic".

just sayin...

Bob Dole shakes his head at people who don’t understand schtick.

reerun.

BlackOp 09-17-2018 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 13739446)
Bob Dole shakes his head at people who don’t understand schtick.

reerun.

Bob Dole couldn't teach Black Op about true existence...simple man.

I take "reerun" a compliment.

For all you know...I could be trolling you out of boredom and social experimentation.

Now run along...before your herd notices you've gone missing.

crazycoffey 09-17-2018 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13739208)
All of the Alexsexuals have departed us. God, what a bunch of creepy ****ers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13739224)
Some are still here, but finally seemed to have jumped on the wagon.

Such a weird narrative here; I liked Alex for many reasons, and got excited about Mahomes right after he was drafted. Why’s it got to be so one of the other?

PS- I bet I’m not alone

eDave 09-17-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 13739464)
Such a weird narrative here; I liked Alex for many reasons, and got excited about Mahomes right after he was drafted. Why’s it got to be so one of the other?

PS- I bet I’m not alone

I don't think he's talking about us. Check the Romper Room. Jenkins and the like.

FAX 09-17-2018 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 13739464)

PS- I bet I’m not alone

No, Mr. crazycoffey, you're not alone.

I stand with you until the end.

FAX THE LOYAL

FAX 09-17-2018 01:28 AM

Quote:

Obviously you relish in your own opinion...and hold your own word in very high regard. You make sure everyone knows who is posting...just in case they forgot.

just sayin...

You're not the first poster to point out that affectation, Mr. BlackOp.

It began by accident, really. And, although it is patently uninteresting, I shall recount the tale ... if I can remember it.

You see, it was a dark and stormy night and while investigating the mysteries of the internet, I came across this site. One of the first posts I read was this big fight between Mr. Iowanian and some guy named "skinbra" (or something like that). I found the conversation to be so damn funny that I wept actual, real tears of humor and delight. I was so impressed in fact, that I decided to take a chance and "join" the site. That's when all the trouble started.

First off, I had never posted on a site like this before so I thought each post was like a letter, you know? Like a business letter ... not like a note to a friend or something. Rather, just like a letter with a salutation and a closing signature.

Anyhow, I simply addressed my posts to the person with whom I was communicating like one does in a letter and I signed my "name".

It wasn't long before Mr. Rain Man got all pissy just like you. He hated me from the start and convinced me that I could not remain a member unless I posted on certain subjects ranging from "leafy green vegetables" and the poetry of William Carlos Williams (who, it turns out, was completely mad and wrote absurd poetry about chickens). Understandably, I have since formed an association of like-minded poetry lovers whose goal is to purchase all of Mr. Williams' books at a discount in order to burn them. (You are welcome to contribute should you wish.)

After a while, a few poster people seemed to accept me and I never changed my "style" of posting. At this point, it's literally habitual.

So, Mr. BlackOp, that's how it all happened. Everything that's occurred since then would take far too long to explain so I'll stop here.

FAX THE LENGTHY (AND KINDA THICK, TOO)

eDave 09-17-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

just sayin...

My name's on the letterhead, but I still sign the letter.

EDAVE THE EXISTENTIAL

Bump 09-17-2018 01:36 AM

I was very hyped when we drafted him, for the record. I think I compared him to Brett Favre, but I was kind of wrong on that. Patrick Mahomes is like a much better version of Brett Favre that doesn't **** up.

Sandy Vagina 09-17-2018 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13739208)
All of the Alexsexuals have departed us. God, what a bunch of creepy ****ers.

Still here!

Got up early to watch the Mahomes magic that I missed yesterday. Sounds like he's insanely good. Happy to eat plates of crow; I sure didn't like him much as a prospect. :)